Watching Trey - Cover

Watching Trey

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Phillip

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young girl on the theshold of womanhood is helped along on her voyage of discovery by her older, male caretaker. Starts slow, but it gets there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   First  

Robbie was not quite ready to call it a night. He moved his customized dildo-stand off to the side, noting with interest the lack of any blood. He would talk with her tomorrow to learn where and when she had lost her cherry. He figured that one more gut-wrenching, crashing orgasm tonight would completely carry Trey over the threshold; he was hoping she would become a total slave to her sexual cravings and that she would look on him as the only person she could be open with; indeed, she would see him as her sole source of satisfaction for that raging hunger that had blazed up within her.

This time, he turned her over onto her back and spread her limp limbs out into a total spread eagle pose. Again, he paused to just gaze in awe at this now completely naked and perfect image of youth, the female form as it was just beginning to blossom into womanhood and beauty. Whistling softly under his breath, Robbie moved around the room, checking angles for the hidden cameras he had installed months ago. Satisfied that he was indeed capturing every detail, he returned to kneel beside his beloved prize.

Making sure that everything he'd need was within easy reach, Robbie bent over and softly exhaled a heated breath across Trey's nipples, watching as they slowly uncoiled and started to re-stiffen. He puffed a couple more breaths over her softly rising chest before leaning to his side and doing the same across the sparse silky hairs of her mons.

Trey quietly sighed in her semi-dreamsleep, one knee slightly jerking and then returning to rest. Using just the pads of the fingertips of his left hand, Robbie began to barely graze the fine body hairs of her lower abdomen, scribing smaller and smaller circles as he zeroed in to the top of the crease that ran down between her legs. He continued his rotational caresses and, though he was just barely making contact with her skin, he could see the goosepimply bumps starting to rise on her arms and chest.

He saw the slightest shiver of her butt, and her hips appeared to burrow down in a slight contraction. Very, very gradually he increased the pressure from his dancing fingertips until he was fully - if still gently - massaging her mound just above the beginning of her cleft. The pressure of his rubbing slowly increased, and within only minutes, Robbie was beginning to see indications that her most primitive reflexes were again beginning to respond.

A small ripple crossed Trey's lower abdomen, her feet wiggled, finally her hips again contracted after a momentary tilting of her pelvis. Robbie turned to look over his shoulder and saw that her eyes remained shut, her mouth was slightly open and a small string of drool was streaming down her cheek. She was still pretty much out of it, yet her breathing was just a bit shallower, so he continued her subconscious seduction.

At the bottom of his stroke, Robbie began to let the tip of his finger creep into the top opening of her crevice. Each stroke wormed a fraction deeper, and Trey's hips were beginning to vibrate. A tremor became the barest twitch to shift her pubis upward attempting to embed the probing digit.

Robbie had been escalating his attentions to Trey now for more than fifteen minutes; the result was clearly evident as her hips were now starting to come off the floor. His finger was now moving more rapidly and deliberately. Her juices were flowing. Lower lips appeared to be flowering open. Her feet now flat on the floor and sliding back so she could flex her knees, giving her leverage to raise her mound higher as her pussy now pursued the source of its teasing.

With his free hand, Robbie now reached over to his side and picked up the velvet pouch he had placed there earlier. Working the top open, he reached in and withdrew a lifelike imitation penis, thicker and longer than the one he had used earlier. He again liberally coated it with lube before positioning the tip of it not quite touching the clasping opening of Trey's vagina.

Once again teasing with his finger, he watched as Trey's pelvis jerked up to follow. She froze in her arched position as she felt the head of the dildo against the opening to her inside passage. Her breath caught and she remained still, only the slightest quiver passing through her abdominal muscles.

Rob too, remained frozen for endless seconds before gently pressing the top of the tool into the gap between Trey's spread labia, allowing only a slight pressure against the soaked and yielding mouth of her tunnel before backing off. Again, just the merest touch, sensing the ring of muscle yielding to the tapered end of the phallus, springing back at its quick withdrawal.

Robbie set up a slow but steadily quickening rhythm, careful not to allow the dildo to penetrate as much as an inch. Very gently he lay his forefinger and ring finger along the edges of the sheath of her clitoris, softly caressing the glans inside while the still lubricated pad of his middle finger lightly teased its bud.

The slowly building fire in Trey's loins was causing further involuntary spasms. Aware of nothing but the burning need to fill the aching void within. Moaning in her heat she now started to buck up in earnest to seat more of the tool further into her tunnel.

Now Trey's eye's were again open, yet still unseeing as she thrashed her head and hands around, pumping her groin higher... higher, trying to fully impale herself. She began to moan "Oh God, Oh God oh god oh god oh god..."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.