Starting Over - Cover

Starting Over

by sexstringwizard

Copyright© 2005 by sexstringwizard

Erotica Sex Story: Can a not-so-chance sexual encounter signal a new beginning?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   .

The morning sun streams in through the windows of the bedroom. Andrew opens his eyes slowly. "What a night," he thinks to himself.

He turns his head slowly to see the sensuous figure sleeping next to him in blissful slumber. Her reddish-blonde hair is wrapped around her peaceful face. The sheet is pulled down just enough that he can glimpse her perky breasts, now standing "at ease." Her lightly-tanned skin is marked in indiscriminate patterns with tiny beauty marks. Her breathing is shallow, relaxed and barely audible in the silence of the new day.

The sight of her breasts brings a tingling and familiar hardening sensation to his loins. "How did this all happen," he ponders, unsure whether the question was spoken aloud, or confined to his pounding head...

The night started innocently enough. He went to the local corner bar, as he had every Friday night for the past two years, looking for nothing but distant companionship. Even though the last thing he wanted was to meet someone, he certainly needed the comfort he gleaned from the proximity of other people during this troubled time. It had been a long hard road back to sanity after the separation from the woman he still considered the "love of his life." The divorce papers he had received in the mail earlier that day shattered his wounded heart all over again. The stitches that had begun to heal were ripped apart like the shredded envelope he left on the floor. He was flooded with the guilt and shame he had been trying to bury, for what now seemed like a thousand lifetimes.

Why they had separated was still a nagging question he asked himself each and every morning when he awoke from his solitary slumber, and each and every night when he put his weary head on his pillow. Sure, he worked too much. But, she certainly loved the money and power he garnered as he climbed his way to the top of the legal tower at the law firm. It was only after she hit her "mid-life crisis" that the time he spent making a living for them became an issue. Could he have pulled back a bit from work? Yes. Could she have been more patient and understanding? Hell yes. In the end they just moved in different directions. She was lonely, and he was obsessed with the money and power he thought would make them happy.

After pulling himself together from the shock of receiving the divorce papers, he stripped out of his lawyer uniform, shaved, and donned a stylish, two-tone, silk button down shirt and a pair of easy-fitting jeans. He debated and eventually decided on his "scent-of-choice" for the evening.

Walking into his familiar watering hole, he immediately made his way to the little table in the back of the bar, where he had sought refuge on so many lonely nights. The bar-maid quickly brought him a tall Labatt's and he tried to warm to her obvious overtures. She was young, probably a little too young for him, but nonetheless extremely attractive. Her thin, supple legs beneath her short black skirt, certainly tempted him in the most basic of ways. However, on this night he could barely offer a smile to the gorgeous pearly whites she flashed his way. Tonight, more than any other night, he just wanted to be alone.

As the evening progressed, he idly watched the commotion of the bar around him: friends meeting up to share a drink and a laugh; the two attractive couples sharing a game of pool and, by the looks of things, a whole lot more later that evening; and the baseball game playing on the televisions above the bar, periodically drew his idle attention.

As the hours passed, he proceeded to once again drink himself to numbing intoxication...

Andrew rolls onto his back and places his fingers to his throbbing temples. "How the fuck did this happen?" he whispers to the devil on his shoulder. Seeing that the angel to his right is still tucked away in heavenly sleep, he closes his eyes and turns introspective once again...

He knew she was there even before he lifted his eyes from his beer glass. He could sense her with every muscle and nerve in his body.

"Howdy stranger," she said as she stood with her hands on her hips a few feet in front of his tiny table. Her face was amazing- smooth shiny skin, light make-up and a brilliant smile. Her hazel eyes burned into his soul with a fire and intensity that melted through his growing numbness. She was at most 5 feet tall. Her shoulder-length, light colored hair, hung loose about her shoulders in seamlessly never-ending spiraled curls. She wore a white t-shirt, cut tight to her taught bosom, with a sparkly sequin heart nestled between her ample breasts. Her ruffled jean skirt was short, but not too short, so as to remove any mystery from the equation. Her proportions were perfectly symmetrical and, for a moment, Andrew thought that he was seeing an angel sent from heaven to mercifully take him from his self-inflicted misery. She had never looked this beautiful to him before.

He was barely able to stammer a "hello" in return as his breath caught at the sight of the beauty before his, red-tinged, brown eyes. He realized in that moment that he had secretly hoped she would be there on this night.

"Do you mind if I join you," she said with a subtle smile.

"Sure, if you really want to," he muttered, feeling a rush of blood to his cheeks.

As she lithely moved to sit across from him, he caught a whiff of her perfume. His nostrils flared at the invasion and his heart began to race. If beauty had a smell, this would be it.

"Can I get you a drink," he asked her. Even before the words escaped his lips he noticed that she already had a mixed drink of some sort in her hand.

"I am good, thank you," she said, kindly not bringing out his lack of attentiveness.

Still he felt obligated to utter a quick, "Sorry. I see that you are already taken care of. How silly of me." Inside his mind, he kicked himself hard.

Silence.

Andrew quickly drank down the last 1/3 of beer from his glass and leapt with both feet into the fire.

"I was really hoping that I would get the chance to talk with you," he said mustering as much of a smile as he could on his weary face.

"I came here to see you," she said bashfully with her head down, only lifting her beautiful eyes to look into his own.

Andrew's heart raced at the thought that she had descended to this watering hole just to see him. Dare he hope that there was a chance?

"You seem sad, handsome," she said with obvious concern.

"I was until you sat down," he exhaled through shallow breaths.

"Is there anything I can do to pick you up," she said coyly, while reaching across to place her manicured hand on his own weathered hand.

The touch of her hand on his own sent electrical shocks throughout his entire body. He could sense in her eyes, for a fleeting moment, that she felt the jolt as well.

"You being here has erased all of my sadness dear lady," he said in his smoothest delivery. "Anything more at this point would be sheer pleasure."

"Anything," she said slowly breaking the word into minute syllables. "That certainly sounds like an invitation to me."

With her words Andrew immediately felt a hard-on sprouting in his suddenly un-relaxed jeans. He wanted to grab her hand, pull her around the suddenly giant table between them, and clutch her into his aching arms. It had been so long since he had wanted a woman this much. He could feel all of the pain, sadness and misery of the last two years melting from the heat generated by the dazzling woman before him. He wanted her, and he was pretty sure that she wanted him. Was it too soon? He had so much baggage to lay at her feet. He wondered to himself whether she was willing to sift through all that. Maybe, she just wanted some fun and done. Hell, what did it matter at this point. He had hit bottom, it was time for him to start "rising" again.

"Follow me," he said getting up from his chair, and taking one of her lovely hands into his own strong hand.

Andrew knew exactly where he was taking her. He pulled her across the room, negotiating the tables and patrons, to the small door on the side leading to the restrooms, kitchen and storage area.

He could not even recall if she said anything to him, or if she showed any hesitation.

As they pushed into the hallway, he felt her free hand come around and begin to caress his strong chest. As they pushed through the door to the storage area, his lips sought hers. The collision was explosive and passionate. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her onto a broken bar stool so that she was seated with her legs open and her mouth at the same height as his own.

Andrew quickly shut and locked the door and pulled the chain hanging down from the sole source of light in the room: a solitary, uncovered, light bulb. It's soft light shed a warm glow on their irrelevant surroundings. He moved in and continued to kiss her. Their tongues darted heatedly in their mouths. Their aggression was equal and relentless. He brought his hands up to her breasts and felt her nipples hardening beneath the t-shirt and lace bra beneath. With both hands he pulled on the t-shirt at the bottom of the cut-out on the front tearing the shirt in two from top to bottom, slightly exposing her incredible breasts. His hands worked feverishly up her back and quickly unclasped her bra freeing her breasts to his eyes and his eager hands. The feeling of her nipples between his fingers gave him an immediate rush of adrenaline. They were engorged and there for his taking. So he did.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.