Amazon Hostess

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "Eyes on the road or we'll crash," she said sternly. "You can look at my legs all you want later."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I'm not a very good flier and this trip had been a bit bumpy so I hadn't noticed the stewardesses much, except one who had been hovering around me most of the flight. Even in my feverish state she couldn't be ignored. Tall, perhaps five ten or eleven with a magnificent bust and great long legs all hidden under her sexless airline uniform. At last, we landed and the aircraft came to a halt at the terminal.

"Thanks for flying with us," she said in her best professional voice.

She took my hand to shake goodbye when I became aware that she had palmed me something. I dared not look until I was waiting for my luggage to appear on the carrousel.

'Sophia' and a cell number was all that was printed on the small square of card.

I stared at it some while and hardly noticed my luggage going around and around.

"Hello," she said, her voice sounding breathless.

"Hi," I replied trying to sound confident but I could hear my voice waver slightly.

"It's you," she said and giggled sexily. "I'm glad you've rung for I'm on a layover for forty eight hours and I could do with some company."

"Oh," I said.

"Pick me up outside and you can take me to dinner," she said.

"I'll be sometime," I said, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice. "My car's parked in the long term."

"Let's say an hour then," she said.

She knew a good local place and she chatted all though dinner like we had known each other forever.

"Your place local?" she asked over dessert.

"About an hour," I replied.

"No one there, is there? Wife, girlfriend, mother," she said with a giggle.

"No," I replied, for I had no one.

I know I'm not ugly, it's just I'm no good with women.

"Good, then let's go," she said.


The drive was made in almost complete silence. I glanced at her legs once when her airline skirt road up her perfect thigh.

"Eyes on the road or we'll crash," she said sternly. "You can look at my legs all you want later."

At last we got there and my front door closed behind us.

"Nice place," she said looking around

She removed her airline jacket to expose her white logoed blouse, her large breasts were trying to burst out.

"It's not often I can look a guy in the eyes," she giggled.

With her heels on she was just my height and we stood eye to eye.

"You must be six one or two," she commented. "I like that."

"Six one and a half," I confirmed. "Want a drink?"

"No, not really," she said. "You want to look at my legs now?"

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I'm sure you do," she laughed.

Her fingers worked on her skirt until it fell like a puddle around her feet.

"Fuck me," I mouthed as I took in the shear beauty.

"You think they're good, wait to you see my tits," she giggled.

"Why me?" I asked.

I was a question that had been rattling around my brain since she had palmed me her phone number.

"Well," she mused, her head cocked to one side. "You're tall, just a little bit cute and you have something else."

"Something else?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, an air of vulnerability," she said, "you need to be looked after, mothered even."

While she had been speaking, her fingers were working on her blouse and now she pulled it off leaving her standing in her bra and panties.

"Holy shit," I mouthed as she posed for me.

"I'm thirty eight double-Dee here," she said cupping her breasts. "Twenty five waist and thirty seven hips."

While I stood there open mouthed she unclipped her bra and that too fell to the floor.

"So, what do you think?" she said standing there, her breasts standing out proud and bare.

Words just failed me.

"That good," she said and giggled which made her chest jiggle delightfully. "Come on, let's go to bed."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.