The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 10: Sunday February 6: Unwelcome Visitors

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sunday February 6: Unwelcome Visitors - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

By two thirty in the morning I was sitting next to Anne on the patio and we were drinking coffee and chatting about the night's activities. My father was in bed snoring his head off and Connie's room was burning the only light in the house while she was in the company of Michael who at her insistence had decided to spend the night. I was wearing a pair of cream coloured slacks and a yellow sports shirt while Anne was dressed in the white skirt and matching bolero jacket Connie had dressed her in at the start of the evening. She was of course sans thong, that having disappeared almost immediately.

"I really loved tonight Winston, you know I honestly never thought that sex and fucking with so many different people could be such a buzz. Oh I know I'd had sex with you and your father and Michael and also a little fun with Connie, but this was different. I mean there was you and dad," Anne over the last couple of hours of the party had to taken to calling my father dad because she really felt like one of the family, "the Fosters, Joe and Morrie and those other two guys you made the deal with Gerald Mulvaney and Patrick Richardson." She had been counting them on her fingers. "Fuck that's eight!" She laughed. "And considering I fucked you and Michael and that Gerald and Patrick twice," she counted on her fingers again, "that's twelve separate fucks. God no wonder my poor little pussy is so sore." She licked her top lip, gave me a cuddle and kissed me on the cheek. "But it's a good sore." She smiled. "And then there was all those blowjobs," she pressed her hand against the bulge in my pants, "after sucking that big cock of yours the rest were easy."

I pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her against me in an entirely nonsexual fashion. I think we were both well and truly sexed out by now.

"And what about all that girl-girl stuff at the start of the evening, what did you think of that? I mean with you and Connie it has only ever been just playful touching, tickling and cuddling with a few light pecks on the cheek.

"It was so cool, you know I never thought I'd get off on doing it with girls, never thought that it would be such a turn on, but it was fantastic. I just loved having those girls sucking on my titties and on my pussy, I even loved sucking theirs." She grinned lecherously. "God what was their names? Oh yeah, Cindy and Cheri, they were so good I just couldn't help but have multiple orgasms on their tongues and fingers."

"Yeah I know Anne, we heard. And I think if we'd had any close neighbours they would have heard as well."

She turned to face me and kissed me hard on the lips her tongue pushing them apart until it found and began to duel with mine.

We kissed like that for several seconds until she broke the kiss, pulled back and looked at me. "I guess what I'm really trying to say by talking about everything that happened tonight is that if this was the true test of our relationship then it worked. Oh I thought when you disappeared for a while that you were upset when I got involved in that group session with the Fosters and Gerald and Patrick and Cheri and Cindy. Especially when they took turns at my arse." She laughed again. "And then when I saw you come out of the games room naked with an equally naked Joe and Betty I knew better, knew somehow that you'd fucked Betty up the arse." She looked at me with the relaxed appearance of, and the assured manner of, someone who at last knew their place in the scheme of things. "Sure I enjoyed tonight and even now I'd go to bed with your father sore pussy and all, but at the end of the night it really is still only your bed I want to end up in, your arms I want to feel around me."

'I'm going little brother but I think I should warn you you're about to get a visit from some of Connie's... er... ex friends.'

'Well shouldn't you hang around and... ?'

'... Give you a hand? No I don't think so, if you do it right you'll be able to handle them easily, after all they aren't very intelligent. But if you do happen to get into trouble I promise I won't be far away.'

'But how did they... ?'

'... Know? One trip too many into town by Connie I'd say. Still it was bound to happen sooner or later. At least this way you can fix them up once and for all.'

Suddenly I saw a set of lights near the rear entrance to our property, the one we used when we didn't want to be seen so readily coming and going. Anne was all set to continue talking until I held up my hand. "Quiet Anne!" One second it was there and the next it wasn't, and if it hadn't been for my brother I probably would have dismissed it as nothing. My voice had been abrupt so I took Anne's hand and smiled. "Sorry Anne but I saw something, call me paranoid if you like but I'm sure there were headlights out there. Now I've learn enough from some of the thugs I've killed, some of the things I've done to make me immediately suspicious."

"And I know enough about some of the things that have happened while I've been around you to trust your instincts. So no need to say your sorry, just do whatever it is you have to do."

I took her hand, raced inside and headed straight for Connie's bedroom where Michael was flat on his back while Connie was exhausting her sexual energy on him.

They motioned for us to join them but I held up my hand. "Sorry there's no time, Connie you'll have to get off him. We're going to have a couple of visitors and unless I'm seriously mistaken I think that they are former friends of yours." I turned my attention to Michael. "Now when I turn the light out and the night-light on I want your help."

"What the hell do you mean by former friends Winston?" Connie moved next to Anne, she was scared now and more than a little puzzled. "And how can you be so sure?"

"Trust him Connie," said Anne. "When he gets these sort of feelings it isn't a real good time to start asking questions."

A feeling of cool determination came over me. "She's right Connie you have to trust me. Do you remember when my father and I rescued you that we took some drugs along with that large sum of money?" Connie nodded her head slowly. "Well I'd say your friends are here to get back what they lost, and that includes you. Although I tend to think they only want you back to kill you."

"You're not going to let them take me back are you?" You're not going to let them do anything to me? Please say you won't Winston!"

Anne put her arm around a naked Connie. "Of course he won't." She turned to face me. "Will you Winston?" She turned and gave Connie a hug before turning back to me and standing not a foot from me with her hands on her hips. "So tell her!"

"Well of course I'm not, we're all family now." I turned to Connie. "For now though put on a nightie, get back into bed and pretend you're asleep." I turned to Anne. "Anne, you can find something similar to change into and join her. The two of you should be able to create enough of a distraction for Michael and I who will be standing in the room either side of this doorway."

I certainly attracted Michael's attention then, he looked at me with an expression akin to panic on his face. "You mean we're going to fight these... these people? I'm not really that much when it comes to..."

I held up my hand and put a finger to my lips. "Listen! Do you hear the door? You don't have any option now Michael, they're bound to find this bedroom eventually."

Michael poked his head out through the doorway. "Are you sure it's who you think it is?"

I was getting irritated now. In an angry whisper I said, "Well I certainly don't think it's a fucking coincidence!"

"Then why didn't you just lock the door and keep them out that way? Surely that'll make them think twice about breaking in. Maybe they'll even leave, save us the trouble of..."

"Trouble!" I was only whispering but the tone of my voice made it clear how things stood. "At the moment we know they're here, that gives us the advantage. But if you really don't want to fight then hide under the fucking bed because you ain't leaving this room."

"Well when you put it like that," Michael moved as if to head out of the room, moved as if what little common sense he had had deserted him, "what are we standing here for, let's..."

I had to grab his arm and pull him back. "And do what? Lose the element of surprise?" I pushed him back against the wall. "Besides, if we do that we'll probably just scare them off, make them more careful next time." I looked at Michael my expression serious. "Make no mistake, if we don't stop them now there will be a next time. And anyway I want more than that, if it's them, and I think it is, I want to make sure that the bastards don't get away. I want to deal with them once and for all."

At first it looked as though I was wrong when the footsteps headed through the kitchen and study, away from Connie's room and towards the front of the house. I knew there was no one in the front bedroom, the lounge or the main study. The question was when they found those rooms empty where would they go? I was hoping against hope that they wouldn't move in the direction of my father's room.

While I waited I tried to put myself in their position, but before I even had a chance I heard them heading in this direction. I took a quick check, Connie was lying half on her back, half on her side with her right hand roaming all over Anne's body. Michael was in position on the other side of the doorway. Now all that was left was to wait, the footsteps were barely audible but my senses were acute enough to know that they were very close.

I was looking forward to this, the sex tonight had been fun and Anne the best of the fun, but this was the game that I really enjoyed even if it didn't look like my brother was going to be around to help. I just had to hope that Michael would be able to hold up his end sufficiently to at least give us a chance.

I took a last look at the bed, a last look at Connie in her white lace nightie and Anne in a pair of burgundy coloured shortie pyjamas as I waited anxiously to see which of the thugs Connie had described would walk into the room.

It didn't take long, from the two thick bunches of hair standing up on his head it had to be Spike, and he had a knife in his hand! He walked to the bed and motioned for his friend to follow him in. The looks of the second one tied in with Connie's description of the one called Logjam.

Both Anne and Connie looked up playing the part of being scared and it was Connie who spoke. "No Spike, Log, please! I didn't, I wouldn't... I would've died if..."

She didn't get a chance to finish as Spike turned to Logjam, neither of them choosing to look behind them. "Just like old times Log', and they've even prettied her up for us. And just look at this one, we got ourselves a bonus here, and a real pretty one at that. Makes you realise what you've been missing, you know I can't wait to..."

I didn't give Spike a chance to finish, I picked him up as I felt a searing pain in my right arm courtesy of the knife in his hand. It didn't make any difference though as I held him up with all of my considerable strength and slammed him screaming against the corner of the doorframe. That took the wind out of him, caused him to drop the knife and land face down. I grabbed him by the spikes of his hair, pulled his head back, grabbed the knife and held it against his throat before looking across to Michael who was struggling against the other one called Logjam.

"I'd let him go if I was you, that is unless you want me to test how sharp this knife is by slitting your friend's throat." I looked Logjam steadily in the eye and held his gaze as I began to increase the pressure until a slight trickle of blood began to seep from Spike's throat. "Then again maybe he'll listen if you talk to him." I said turning my attention to Spike for a split-second a I increased the pressure of the knife causing more blood to flow and Spike to panic.

"For fuck's sake let him go Log', this crazy bastard really means it!"

Logjam let Michael go and they both stood up and looked in my direction as I continued to hold the knife against Spike's throat.

Out of the corner of my eye I glimpsed Connie get off the bed as soon as she realised that neither of the two thugs could see what she was doing. I had no idea what she was planning at first until I saw her reach to the side of the dresser and pull out an old baseball bat of mine. I'd forgotten all about it in the excitement and it was to Connie's credit that she was calm enough to spot it and game enough to use it. All I had to do was keep Logjam's attention, particularly as I already had Spike's head turned away from the bed.

"What about you?" I asked the one called Logjam. "Do you think I'm crazy?"

He started to shake his head until Connie produced a blow that would have sent his head into orbit if she'd been able to dislodge it from his body. Then she gripped the wooden shaft firmly in both hands and knelt down in front of Spike so he would know what was coming and feel the fear. I could see she wanted to say something, if only by the hatred written across her face, but I could see she had decided he wasn't worth it and that all the payment she needed was his expression of abject terror.

Finally, satisfied that he was sufficiently petrified Connie readied herself and lined up his head. I had to take a firmer grip by putting a knee in the small of his back in an attempt to steady him he was shaking so much. Then when she was satisfied Connie unleashed a line drive I would have been proud of during my school baseball days. Blood spurted from Spike's nose as it broke in several places, from his top lip and both of his cheeks.

I took hold of Connie's hand as I glanced across at Anne who had a hand between her legs beneath her pyjama pants giving a clear indication of how much Connie's violent attack had effected her. "You really are quite something," I said to Connie as I walked over, helped Anne to her feet and held her shoulders. "And so are you Anne. I mean who else would lie on the bed masturbating in the midst of all this violence. Finally I looked across at Michael who had slumped to the floor in a state of shock by what had happened.

I watched Anne walk over to her clothes before she suddenly stopped and turned to back to me. "You're bleeding! How come you're bleeding?"

I looked down at my arm, saw that it was only a flesh wound and realised why my brother had stayed away. It was a reminder of just what could happen to me without his help if I wasn't careful.

'Well don't we always bleed when we're cut with a knife? And don't worry, it looks a lot worse than it is.'

Then I saw Anne turn to Connie and speak in hushed respectful tones. "Just where did you learn to use a baseball bat like that? I mean wow I am impressed."

She smiled. "I never did Anne, all I needed was to hate them. But even that wouldn't have been any good if Winston hadn't been able to pick him up so easily--" she pointed down at Spike and smiled as she continued breathlessly "--and body slam him into the door frame. That's what impressed me." She felt my upper arm and continued. "Such muscles Anne, such strength, it's no wonder you fell for him he really is a wonderful man."

As if on cue Anne walked over with Connie and they both started to press against me as they looked at the bloodied and beaten bodies of Spike and Logjam, but I had to put a stop to it. "There's no time for that either of you. Once I've patched up my arm Michael and I need to get them into the shed, tie them up and tape their mouths shut just in case. I looked around half expecting my father to be standing there, but of course he wouldn't be. Once he was drunk and asleep not even a bomb would shift him. I turned back to Anne and Connie. "While Michael and I are doing that the pair of you can clean the carpets."

No more than a minute after I had cleaned and bandaged my wound and Michael and I had completed the job in the shed we were on our way back to the house and racing in the direction of a scream. I moved with practiced stealth as Michael followed me to the bedroom. Then just as we were moving carefully down the passage towards Connie's bedroom I heard a voice.

"What did you think slut, that you were going to get away just like that? Did you think that we'd forget all about you? Why the fuck do you think we did all those things to you. Maybe you can tell your tasty friend here what it was like, how you used to get fucked several times a day until you got all used up. First though you're gonna tell me what happened here, how come there's blood on the floor and on that bat. Then you're going to tell me where my friends are. Otherwise I'm going to slice and dice the two of you with this knife."

Several second went by before the voice continued. "Hey I'll bet you're not getting it from them here like you used to get it from us?"

Both Michael and I stood back from the doorway and heard an evil sounding laugh.

"And I just bet you're getting it from all of them ain't you? Horny fucking bitch like you wouldn't stop at just one, would you?"

I pointed to the bedroom and indicated for Michael to go to the right while I went to the left. I fully expected him to be staring our way as we moved to the doorway, but of course he wasn't. He had his back to us with both girls on the bed while he was sitting on Connie's stomach with a gun at her throat.

Fortunately, with her eyes closed and her view partially blocked by the enormous frame of the man Connie wouldn't be able to give us away. That gave me the opportunity to take full advantage of the situation, I took two steps into the room, put an arm around the man's throat, grabbed his wrist at the same time, pulled him back so hard I almost pulled his head off his shoulders, pinned both his wrists and relieved him of his gun.

I could guess what was going to happen next so I waited, and this time it was Anne. She was quickly to her feet and reaching for the bat which she slammed against the left side of his head. Then before he could fall she straightened him up with a smash to the right side and watched with a smile as he collapsed in a bloodied heap.

I looked at the girls and grinned. "You know I think we just might have the makings of a good softball team."

Connie gazed into my eyes. "That's twice you and your father have saved my life Winston, now I'm never going to be able to go." She stood up, put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her before indicating Anne to join us. "Not that I'd ever want to," she added turning to Anne, "How about you?"

"I don't think I have to answer that do you." Anne kissed me, pressed her hand to my groin and then gave Connie a big hug.

"I have a question though Winston. How in the name of hell did they find me?" Connie discarded her nightie and walked naked to the other side where her clothes were lying in a pile on the floor and began to dress.

"I don't understand," said Anne who had also begun dressing. "How did who find Connie? What the hell is this all about? What does it all mean?"

I was going to answer but a voice came from outside the room.

"What in the hell happened here?" My father walked into the room and looked down at the man on the floor before looking at Connie and Anne who were just about finished dressing. Before I could answer he directed his next question to Connie. "Is this one of those bastards who lived in the place we found you?"

By this time Michael was by his side.

Connie simply nodded her head and looked at me to answer.

Thinking about what my brother had said I simply said to Connie, "I guess it was bound to happen one day, probably from one too many visits to town." I directed my next answer to Anne as I explained briefly about the circumstances surrounding how my father and I found and helped nurse Connie to a full recovery and how she has been a faithful family friend ever since. Then I turned to my father. "I gather this is the one called Braindead dad. But that's not all," I said as my father waited in his usual calm and dispassionate manner for me to continue, "there's two more in the shed, the ones Connie referred to as Spike and Logjam. It's okay though, Michael and I have them tied and gagged. They are also slightly the worse for wear thanks to Connie's recently discovered ability with a baseball bat."

My father didn't panic when I told him about these first two, neither did he panic when he realised just how badly injured these goons were and that something would have to be done. It was this ability not to panic and to see the complete picture that had taught me so much, that had kept our family out of the clutches of the law for so many years.

Connie took Anne's hand as she looked at me, my father and Michael in turn. On her face was a lecherous smile as she said, "I guess all things considered a quick fuck's out of the question then?"

The laugh was instantaneous and broke the tension causing even Anne to laugh as my father pointed unnecessarily to the man on the floor and indicated in the direction of the shed. Then he saw the bandage on my arm. "What happened Winston?"

"It's just a flesh wound, nothing serious."

"Okay I'll take your word for it, now while Michael and I take this piece of shit to the shed and while Connie and Anne clean up this mess you can find their car, bring it back and park it in the garage, we need to know what make and colour it is."

"But it's probably stolen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.