The High School Revenge - Cover

The High School Revenge

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nedia Adams, a shy girl who never had a real boyfriend before, Noah Mathew, one of the the most popular guys in school. Their story and how you can plan for something and end up with another!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Nedia spent about an hour sitting on her couch staring at the wall thinking about what happened. "How did he get my address?" she asked herself that question more than 100 times. It can't possibly be Jenna or my parents. "I'm sure it's not them." She thought.

When Nedia left 4 years ago she made them promise not to give anyone her number or her address. She didn't want to know anything about anyone and sure didn't want anyone to know anything about her. "Then how did he get my address??" She tossed her head back on the couch. "I'm going to lose it soon."

She heard knocking on the door. Nedia got up quickly hoping its Kate she so wanted to talk to her.

"Hi thank god it's you" she stepped back to let Kate in.

"Hey, where is he?" Kate asked curiously passing her and looking inside the now empty living room.

"He left an hour ago. Where have you been all this time?" she asked as they both walked to the kitchen.

Kate put all the bags she was carrying on the counter and turned to look at Nedia. "I was buying all this stuff, we needed them for dinner." She then started putting some stuff in the fridge. She suddenly stopped as if she remembered something "Oh my god, I totally forgot about Sally and Nick," then her expression changed, " Don't tell me he saw Nick" she asked in horror.

"Well we were talking. I actually was telling him about Jessy's phone call when Nick decided to wake up and come look for me."

"Nooo, what happened? What did you say? Oh!! He found out about Nick. O Nedia I'm so sorry, I wasn't suppose to go out and leave you alone with Noah while Nick is sleeping in the next room. I'm so sor..."

"Hey Kate. Kate!! Its okay nothing happened," she looked down "I lied to him. When he asked me about his father I couldn't just tell him "Noah meet Nick. Your three years old son!!" I couldn't."

"But didn't he ask about the father?"

"He did. Well I sort of lied about that too. I... I told him that Nick's father doesn't know anything about his existence. Oh Kate I didn't know what to do. I had to make up a story and that was the best one I was able to come up with. He was standing there staring at Nick as if he had never seen a child before. Besides why should I tell him anything, he might not care about Nick... Or... he can..." she stopped talking as a thought hit her "Oh my god maybe he'd think about taking Nick from me. He can't take him away from me Kate. No, no he can't." she was almost screaming. Only the thought of Noah taking Nick from her made her terrified.

"Nedia honey. He is not going to take Nick from you. You just said you didn't tell him the truth. He now thinks Nick is someone else's son, so don't worry."

But then another thought hit Nedia.

"Do you think the one who told him about my address will tell him about Nick?" she thought for a second "Nah, I don't think so. If Noah had known about Nick he would have told me right?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure."

"I really want to know who gave him my address." She took a deep breath then let it out slowly. This is so frustrating.

"Hey forget about this now. Lets prepare everything for dinner."

"Okay, fine" she said.

"I'll give up on this now. I'll have all the time tonight alone thinking." She told herself.

Noah woke up early the next day and started his trip back home. He spent the whole ride trying to figure out why did she lie to him. Is it true Jessy called her that day? Or is it just a lie? I have to find out the truth, no matter what happened. I'll use every trick known to men just to make Jessy tell the truth.

Noah arrived at his parent's house at around 10 am. He ate breakfast with them then spent sometime talking to his mom, asking her about his sisters the twins. Noah loved his family so much. They were great. His mom and dad loved each other ever since they were young and still do till this moment and the twins were adorable.

"I have to go now mom." Noah said getting up and trying not to step on any of his sister's toys.

"Aren't they a little bit old for the whole Barbie and Ken thing?"

"No Noah. Ken and Barbie broke up." Maggie said pouting.

"She is in a rebound." Mary continued seriously.

"Good for her. It's good to stay single for a while." He answered half laughing, aware of his mother's glare.

"I really have to go mom, I'm meeting Tom for lunch." he kissed her cheeks, took his keys and was about to open the door when his mother asked.

"Noah wait, how long are staying this time?"

"I don't know. It depends." He answered slowly not really knowing the answer himself.

Tom and Noah spend about 2 hours planning at Tom's house with a box of pizza and some beer cans all over the place.

"I don't know Tom do you think she'll buy it?" He asked a little unsure.

"Jessy is still as stupid as she have been. All that has changed is that she turned from being a stupid girl into a more stupid woman. Besides she still loves you, she'll believe anything." Tom assured him.

"Okay. Let's do it." Noah didn't sound so thrilled about the whole thing but he has to do this if not for Nedia's sake it's for Nick's.

Tom picked up the phone and dialed Noah and Jessy's old number.

"Hey Jessy how are you. It's Tom." Noah wasn't able to hear Jessy's answers

"Put her on the speaker." he whispered to Tom.

"So, how's everything going?" Tom asked.

"Fine Tom. Is there something wrong? You and I both know you are not calling to see how I'm doing. I'm not stupid Tom." Jessy said ironically.

"Well I don't know how to say this but... maybe I shouldn't just... you know..." Tom was laughing too hard he couldn't say a straight word.

"Oh, for god's sake Tom cut to the chase." She screamed.

"Noah wants to see you." He said quickly.

"What? Why? When? Is he back in town? Why didn't he call me? Where is he?" she asked heatedly and quickly.

Oh God she's nuts, Noah thought dryly.

"He was here earlier, and he looked helpless, he really misses you." He lied.

"Off course he does, he always comes back to me." She laughed in triumph.

Noah was so furious he got up and walked out of the room; if he had stayed a little longer he would have told her exactly what he really thinks of her.

5 minutes later he went back in to find Tom on the floor laughing so hard.

"I don't think its funny, Tom" Noah said angrily.

Tom stopped laughing a little to say." Sorry man it's just that she bought it completely, this is going to be so much fun." He continued laughing

"Really? Fun for you maybe, but for me it will be like hell."


Noah parked in front of his house. Off course Jessy lives there but He still owns the place. She begged him 2 years ago when they got divorced to let her stay in it till she finds another place. But she never found one and because Noah doesn't come home a lot he let her stay in it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.