The High School Revenge - Cover

The High School Revenge

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nedia Adams, a shy girl who never had a real boyfriend before, Noah Mathew, one of the the most popular guys in school. Their story and how you can plan for something and end up with another!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"Nedia, wake up."

"Common honey, it's almost noon."

Nedia opened her eyes to see Kate standing beside her bed holding Nick in one hand and Sally in the other.

"Hey, what time is it?" asked Nedia sleepily

"It's almost 2 pm." Kate smiled.

"What??" Nedia jumped off her bed and then sat back immediately "oh, I've a terrible headache."

"Yeah, you look so tired, that's why I let you sleep all day."

"Thanks Kate, but you should have waked me up. I'll go make lunch, it wont take long I promise." She tried to get up while talking but her legs failed her.

Well, sleeping over 5 hours one chair isn't a good idea Nedia. She told herself in a sarcastic way.

"I think you should spend the rest of the day I bed Nedia. I already made lunch, the children ate 2 hours ago and I was waiting for you. So, what do you say I put them both in bed for a nap then I'll bring lunch here so we can eat and talk about what happened yesterday." She said. Kate was a good friend, she knew there was something wrong but she didn't push her last night into telling what, she let her sleep coz she knew she was tired. She really is a good friend. Nedia thought sitting up in bed.

10 minutes later Kate entered the room carrying 2 plates filled with sandwiches.

"Okay here you are." She offered Nedia a plat and jumped next to her in bed.

"You saw Noah, didn't you??" asked Kate.

Nedia nodded silently.

"But how? Where? I didn't know he lived around here." Kate wondered.

"Well, he does." Nedia looked frustrated "oh Kate I'll tell you everything"

Noah couldn't open his eyes, his self phone was ringing but he was too tired to reach for it and answer.

"Oh," he searched for it, "I threw it somewhere around yesterday."

"Here you are" Noah shouted angrily.

"Hello" his voice was rough, he wanted to sleep and didn't want anyone annoying him like that, but it seems important.

"Hey Noah, I knew I had to call you, you forgot to call." Came Tom's voice.

"Oh Tom, I was going to call you but I spent the whole night up and wasn't able to sleep till dawn.

"Well I got some good news." Tom sounded excited.

"What?" Noah asked sitting up in bed.

"You are not going to believe where Nedia lives." Said Tom.

"Where?" Noah wondered.

"She lives like 4 blocks away from you, can you believe this??"

"Oh, really. Wait a second Tom, I'll get a pen"

Noah wrote down Nedia's address.

"Thanks man, I've to go now. See ya" Noah hung up before listening to what Tom was about to say, all he heard was "wait there's something you need to know..."

He didn't care what Tom was about to say, he probably would have given him some advise and Noah wasn't in a mood for listening to anyone, he was sad and angry.

All he wanted to know's why on earth did Nedia claim to be someone called Kate and acted as if she didn't know him.

Noah knew it was Nedia the second he looked into her eyes, "I doubt it's possible for two in this world to have these eyes" he murmured to himself.

No. it was her he knew it, he can never forget those eyes, off course she looked absolutely different but her eyes couldn't fool him, he knew them well.

He fell in love with them 4 years ago.


Noah couldn't believe she's sleeping peacefully in his arms, her face looked beautiful under the moon light, some strands of her hair fell across it and Noah gently put them back behind her ears. The last thing she told him before she drifted off to sleep was "I love you" oh god, how can I be so blind, she was there all along, ever since we were kids and I never noticed how she felt about me. Noah thought. What they just shared was the best thing he ever experienced, it was so special.

Noah kissed her forehead and slowly she opened her eyes, they were really dark filled with love and desire, he felt exactly the same "I can't be falling in love with her" Noah told himself, then Nedia kissed him lightly on his lips "okay I am falling in love with her"

"Hi" she said smiling

"Hi" Noah smiled back at her.

She looked at him for a while then said "I can't believe I slept"

"Its okay honey." Noah answered getting her dress from the floor "it's getting late and cold get dressed and I'll take you home."

Noah stood up and got dressed quickly and watched her do the same.

"Is there something wrong?" Nedia asked suspiciously.

"no baby, I just don't want you catching a cold or something." Noah was really confused he never fell in love before, he had some crushs over the past few years but never felt these feelings, realizing how much he cared for her made him think about the possibilities, they r both leaving for collage in few weeks, what will happen then?

"Let's go" they got into the car and Noah drove as fast as he could. He wanted to be alone for a while and think.

"Okay we're here" he said as he parked in front of her house. She looked at him wondering what's wrong with him he could see the question in her eyes.

"Common I'll walk you to the door" he stepped out of the car and opened the door for her, he turned to walk but Nedia's hand stopped him she pulled him to face her

"Wait Noah, there's something wrong with you. I know it, you haven't spoken a work since we left 30 minutes ago, what is it?" she sounded as if she was about to cry.

"Nothing, oh Nedia..." Noah pulled her into his arms "Nedia you have to know something, I m starting to feel things I never felt before. Y... you've to realize I have never fell in love before... until now." god I said it, Noah sighted.

"Yo... you what?" she looked surprised and there was something else he couldn't understand.

"oh, Nedia I m falling in love with you and if you want the truth it scares me, I m new to all of this, I need time to think, I know I've had a lot of girlfriends before and went out with alot of girls but I never felt anything like this, it was just stupid crushs, you have to believe me. And when I say I need time that doesn't mean time to be sure, no I just want to know those new feeling well but then..." Nedia's eyes were full with tears " god just thinking i m the reason these tears are there make me sure I love you and I never want to hurt you... If I spent the next 100 years thinking I'll end up with the same conclusion Nedia, I want you in my life."

Nedia wasn't able to hold of the tears and when she heard his last words, a wonderful smile light up her face.

"Noah I don't know what to say." She talked while looking into his eyes.

"then don't, get in now and sleep well, I'll call you first thing in the morning" he kissed her forehead and she silently walked away and entered the house.

Noah drove home without concentrating on the road, his mind was busy thinking about what just happened, he just told Nedia he loved her, its true but he s scared, he really is scared.

The moment Noah entered his room the phone rang.

"Hello" he answered, he wanted it to be Tom, Noah wanted to talk to his friend he needed someone to tell him everything will be fine with Nedia. But it wasn't Tom, its Jessy.

"Hey"

"Hi Jessy, is there something wrong??" he asked wanting to know what she wanted quickly coz he wasn't in a good mood for Jessy.

"Noah is that how you say hello to your girlfriend, oh I feel bad."

"Jessy, you know we are no longer together, so please say what you want to say quickly."

"Well Noah I disagree with you" Jessy said laughing, oh this is not good.

"What do you mean?" Noah asked.

"Oh, Noah I know about your date with this Nedia, but you see I m not angry even though I can kill her right now but I think it was useful, I mean you seeing someone else for a change. But then at the end you'll come back to me."

"No Jessy, we r over okay even if Nedia wasn't here, we are done."

"Oh, honey we are not, I promise you we r not"

"Don't be so sure"

"Well, meet me tomorrow morning and we'll see." Jessy hung up the second she said her last word.

Okay, I'll meet you tomorrow Jessy, but only to tell you face to face that it's really over. Noah murmured.

Noah woke up the next day early, got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey, good morning. Your up early" came his mom's voice from the kitchen.

"Yeah..." Noah walked to where his mom was standing preparing breakfast"... hi mom'' he sat in front of her watching her.

"So... how was your date last night?" asked his mom.

Well, why is she asking that never happened before.

"It went great, why are you asking?"

"Ah okay, you didn't go out with Tom and it defiantly wasn't Jessy coz she called more than 10 times, by the way she called 10 min. ago she said she s waiting for you at her house."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.