When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jack opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He couldn't believe it was only three in the morning. He thought he had been asleep at least four hours; it had only been two. After his time with Erin, he just couldn't sleep. Her image was with him, and he kept going over everything she had done. He wanted her so badly his entire body was aching. He felt like he had the flu; which he was sure he didn't have. He had taken his temperature three times since midnight and everything was normal.

Sighing, he got up and went to kitchen and opened the door of his stainless steel fridge. He took out some ham, cheese, lettuce, and mayo and made himself a sandwich. Then, adding a glass of iced tea and bag of barbeque chips to his wooden lap tray, he went back to the bedroom and sat down at the computer. Maybe writing a fantasy about himself and Erin would help him relax so that he could sleep.

He took several bites of the sandwich, and ate several chips before he began typing.

My Dearest Erin,

I'm sitting at the computer, my silhouette outlined by the light from the screen, which casts a strange glow in an otherwise dark room. As you approach me from behind, a small sigh escapes you and alerts me to your presence. I wait; my manhood quivering in anticipation of what's to come.

Reaching me, you place your warm hands on my shoulders, then slowly shift their position to caress my arms and back. You lean closer to me; nuzzling my neck with your lips. Your hands find their way over my shoulders, to my chest, gliding over the peaks and valley of my body, causing shivers. You tease a nipple, slightly raised and tender, until my breathing hastens.

Turning me to face you, you lean down, hands on the arm of the chair, and I turn my chin up. Our lips touch. Our tongues entwine. Our soft moans filling the air. Your hands fall to my chest; and I pull you so that one of my nipples is an inch away from your mouth. Your tongue snakes out, drawing lazy wet circles until it becomes erect; and you gently suckle, holding my nipple in your mouth, your tongue flicking.

My breath becomes faster; and I let out a low moan as your hand reaches to find me. Grasping my throbbing manhood firmly in your hand you squeeze and stroke me to full erection.

My hand reaches down to the moist place between your parted legs; and I gently spread your lips; easily slipping my finger inside your wet opening. You moan softly; and your gasps fill the room. Your juices flowing over my hand and down your thighs; I withdraw my finger and gingerly massage your erect clit.

Groaning, you place your hands on my shoulders, and I help you as you lift yourself over me, placing one leg on either arm of the chair. Each of us inhales sharply as you lower yourself onto me. Admitting just my head, you move up and down, slowly teasing my urgency, rocking back and forth, until without warning, you lower yourself completely and sheath me in your warm slippery wetness.

Your heat grasps my rock on the upstrokes, relaxing and opening to admit me on the down strokes; building the excitement, riding faster and faster; until your body stiffens, and you cry out my name as you explode all around me.

Crying out, I erupt, showering your walls with streams of hot nectar.

By the time he finished; and sent the piece, Jack's cock was hard and in need of attention. He jerked-off in a warm shower; and then, went back to bed and fell asleep without any problem.


Jack opened the door and there was Erin. Smiling at him, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips gently against his. He willingly opened his mouth for her. She smelled like peaches and tasted like chocolate.

"A chocolate kiss?" he asked, a moment later; teasing her neck with his tongue.

"I was having a craving."

"Are you craving anything right now?"

"Just you. "

He pressed his lips over hers, again; his tongue tagging up with hers, while his hands squeezed her buttocks, pressing her into his growing erection. She moaned softly; her fingers stroking his neck, combing through his hair.

Pulling away from her, he smiled. "I could stay like this forever."

"Wouldn't you rather be naked?"

He chuckled. "That's a good point."

She undid a couple of his shirt buttons and pressed her mouth to his skin.

Lowering her to the floor, he undid the buttons of her shirt, teasing her skin with his fingers. When the last button was open, he trailed feather kisses over neck down to the tops of her breasts, encased in the bra that she had worn last night. Tracing the outline of her nipples with his tongue, he unsnapped her jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.