Gwen's seein'

by Paige Turner

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: A dark and stormy night, candles buring while the winds howl, a cuddly girl to share the tub with, a nice way to spend the evening, right? Of course there would be a knock at the door.. The third in the Tony and Nancy series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

There is something very romantic about lying back on a tub and drawing a warm washcloth up over the chest of the girl in your arms. A warm, soapy wash cloth being pulled slowly up her belly and over the nubile young tit, slowly, both of us watching and the Cat arching up against my left shoulder, slowly, so slowly I could see her nipple get visibly harder as my hand palmed the cloth around her breasts, but I just circled the cloth slowly around as a tease. The Cat made this half snarly thing she did, cat talk for 'oh, you lovable bastard, yah, keep torturing me like this, but too much of anything is just enough' kind of snarl.

The bathtub wasn't big enough to fit Nancy and me, but the Cat was short enough to lay her back on my chest, a very cuddly little bundle indeed. Outside the winds howled and an occasional puff of wind made it's way past the window above the john and the candles would flicker gothicly for a moment. The moaning of the wind in the tall trees gave a background to the soft jazz on the reel to reel playing in the living room. I had put two fingers on a budding nipple and drew the washcloth down the middle of her chest with the other. She squirmed slightly as the rough cloth dragged over her right nipple, one that I had been chewing on perhaps a bit too much a while ago.

While cuddling the Cat like this was soft and romantic, she still had all of the energy of a sixteen year old, so she stretched back and pushed her tit a bit more into my hand.

"Eager, aren't you?"

She reached back with her hands and brought my head down, but it took a little rolling on her part to get long me's head lined up with short her's mouth. The bath oils made us both slippery all over, and she got me with something hard in a place on my body that made me react with an 'ouf!'

"Jezze, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, maybe if we do this," followed by some readjustments requiring using a certain amount of care least the rearranging resulted in some more awkward interruptions of the ambiance. Being how it was a dark and stormy night, the flickering candles, of course there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, shit. Let me up so I can go see who it is."

"I'll get rid of them," She climbed out after giving me a peck on the lips, grabbed a robe off the wire coat hook on the back of the door and went out to make inquiries.

She'd arrived drenched and I'd started to fill a hot bath for her, but she had an idea for how to warm up quicker. I was glad she'd attacked me in the bathroom, because I'd had the presence of mind to turn off the tub before events took a rather tawdry turn for a while. I'd joined her in the tub after we had a little romp.

I couldn't really hear what was being said at the door, but I was not really in the mood for someone at loose ends just dropping by. I was in my 'catchup' day, catching up on the books and receipts in piles on the desk. Nancy had split, after giving me a 'you need some exercise' very athletic fuck. An hour afterwards, the storm had really hit and I knew she'd be staying over to Chuck and Phyllis' tonight. We'd made it twice, and I was given a good 'ride em cowgirl' that still took a lot of energy. Then the Cat, drenched and horny, now just laying in the tub and not doing too much sounded like a really good way to spend the evening. I hoped whoever it was would just take a hint and I wouldn't have to get out of the warm water and the Cat would come cuddle up to me and get into something a little slower than I had a feeling she wanted. The jazz tape I'd put on seemed like a good background, now I couldn't hear what was being said at the door and I was getting ready to accept another 'best laid plans' taking a dive into oblivion. I'd had a fantasy of cuddling in that tub, but with Nancy almost my height, it hadn't happened and couldn't happen in that tub. She had to sit on my lap to do that, and her head, when laid back, was on my forehead. So I was in a 'aw, damn, so close, please, make them go away!' mood and the Cat was in heat, so I was praying that she'd just deal with em and toss them back out into the howling winds and lashing rain to fend for themselves, but with the aforementioned HW's and LR's, Cat's more than likely to invite them in.

Rats!

So when I heard the front door close and the mumble of voices, I was figuring 'show's over, folks!' The Cat cracked the door. "Okay if Gwen comes in and hangs out?"

"Yeah, sure." I mentally gathered myself to get up, but the Cat just opened the door wider and Gwen came in. She had a good rain coat, so her jeans were only soaked from the middle of her thighs down. The Cat got the little high school shop project step stool out from under the sink while Gwen got out of her rain jacket and the Cat took off her robe and climbed into the tub at the faucet end and Gwen got out of her shoes and wet jeans. She had on blue panties and took one of the bath towels and dried her legs and feet and then sat down on the stool.

"You guys look pretty cozy for the evening,"

Gwen and Cat had been planning for this shoot Gwen wanted for a while, and Gwen and I had been getting it on casually for longer than that. Casual more than just one night stands sort of thing, whenever it seemed like a good idea. She was my all time favorite lab tech, period.

The Cat settled back against me and I wrapped my arms around her. Gwen was comfortable on the stool leaning back on the towels on the wall rack. She picked up the little brass ashtray and fired up the fairly decent sized roach. "I brought over some stuff I liked for you to look at later," Gwen told the Cat. I thought, 'oh, good, business, ' to myself and relaxed. Now while getting it on with both Gwen and the Cat would have turned my crank almost any time, I was less than fifteen minutes from my last orgasm, an hour and ten minutes from the one before it, maybe an hour and thirty five minutes from the one before that one. Ever hear the term 'really laid back?' That about describes it.

"I really think that grey back drop is the way to go. White makes it seem too Vogue or something." They had just shot a test at my new studio in San Rafeal. Mine and three other guys who pooled gear and split rent.

The bathroom was nice and warm and we had all seen each other in the nude, so while having a conversation with a naked teen-ager in my lap was kind of strange, it was also very business oriented. Gwen had an idea about how she wanted the Cat to take some nude pictures of herself: She always wanted to know what she looked like coming, and she'd like the set Cat had done of Katrina and me, as the Cat had captured the tone Gwen was looking for, the way she saw herself in those pictures she had in her mind's eye. So while the talk was about backdrops, pushing film, film stocks and Kodak paper types, some of the conversation got kind of graphic.

The Cat could feel the way my dick had filled out against her butt, still pointing down, but nudging her more firmly, and the Cat pulled my hand with the wash cloth down into the water and pulled it up again.

"This should be a good shoot," I said. "You guys both know what your aiming at, and you can talk about it and get it solid in your minds. I can't wait to see the results."

"Likewise. I've been half torn between having butterflies and having to change my panties two or three times a day." Gwen giggled and the Cat and I laughed. The Cat took my hand and brought it between her legs and I got the idea.

"I think it's going to be hot," the Cat said. "I've been having that same laundry problem myself."

Gwen gave her a glance, "Yeah, but sometimes I just think I might freeze up or something when its time, you know?"

The Cat giggled, I could hear a little nervousness in it, but I knew the Cat well. "That's about how I feel, too." They looked over at each other, then smiled, glad that they weren't the only one feeling nervous. Gwen took a deep breath and centered herself.

"You know, stage fright is something when you're getting up in front of an audience. You two know each other, you guys'll be fine." I encouraged. I cupped the Cat's cunt hair gently in my hand, very gently, so when I pushed up and down on the curly hair, water would move quietly over her mound. I have no idea what it felt like, but she didn't tell me to stop. Gwen couldn't see below the edge of the tub very well from where she was sitting, so it was a gentle tease on my part, and partly a sexy thrill toying with the Cat while she's talking business.

Gwen chuckled. "Here we are talking about my exhibitionism, and I'm the only one dressed."

"You get into watching, too?" The Cat asked.

"Yeah. I guess I do." She smiled wistfully. "You two sure look romantic in the tub."
"Tony's idea." The Cat smiled at her. "Candle light bath, corny, huh?"

"No, it's kinda sweet, actually."

"Well, I have to admit, I like it myself," the Cat smiled to her.

"Well, I better be getting going."

"You can stick around," the Cat said, giving her a Look.

Gwen looked back, and then said after a significant pause. "You sure?"

"I might not be able to handle this," I said. "Nancy just got done banging my brains out, then the Cat here, I don't w ant to leave you guys hanging."

"It's okay, that isn't what I had in mind." The Cat whispered towards my ear, but loud enough for Gwen to hear.

"Oh?"

"She's going to be showing me hers, and I think I got a little exhibitionist in me, too." She said with a leer. I grabbed her cunt with my fingers, the middle one slipping right inside her crease and the others in the 'one finger bowling ball' grip. "Fuck, yeah." Gwen looked a little excited; her dark rain wet bangs over hung her glinting eyes. The Cat's tone of voice told her that something was happening in the tub. Gwen looked into my eyes and licked her lips.

"Okay." She said.

The Cat leaned back and squirmed around on me, bringing her right tit out of the water. Gwen looked at my finger and thumb rubbing it slowly. She licked her lips again and leaned forward.

"This turning you on?" Cat whispered to me.

I nodded and Gwen said aloud, "It'd give a nun a wide on."

"Then check this," and the Cat moved her knees as wide apart as she could get them. Gwen put her head up next to the tub and looked down.

"Oh, that is so hot."

I started to finger fuck the Cat, then pulled my finger out of her and palmed her mound, sliding slowly up until I had her pussy spread wide open and her clit skinned back. My dick was really starting to get into this, but I wanted to play, not just come.

"Blow on it, Gwen," I whispered. "She'll go nuts."

Gwen puckered her lips and looked over at the Cat's face as she leaned in, but the way the Cat was breathing shallowly in anticipation made it clear that this particular artist-model relationship was about to undergo a change.

The focused little breath of wind wandering around her lips made for some squirming on the Cat's part, and my having to break the mood to deal with how my balls were getting kind of mangled by the squirming and all. I pulled her hips up and over me by pulling on her legs. A bit of a squirm and my dick was under her butt and my nuts were out of range. I hadn't realized how little the bathtub actually was in my fantasies.

The Cat made a keening sound, and 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' like note, as Gwen's little jet traveled up her lips and circled her clit. Gwen then pulled back and sat on the floor. She fumbled around a bit and her panties came up in her hand. "Guess I won't need these in the way with you two." She pulled the bench over to the far end and leaned on the corner of the tub. She smiled up at us.

"Can I watch?" she asked mischievously, giving a good send up to the line.

"Sure, little girl, mommy and daddy will explain the birds and bee's to you." I lowered the Cat's legs a bit, and Gwen's eyes looked down curiously, watching her legs closing and my hands roving over her belly and up her body.

Gwen licked her lips, looking like a kid in a candy store.

I begin to lay my hands around the Cat's tits, working her large nipples with my thumb and forefingers. The Cat leaned back against me, part of her head on my shoulder, part on the back of the tub. The water made her a comfortable ell like slithering body on mine, the tub overflow making a gurgling noise.

The candles were enough to see by, the one on the sink sending a good high light down on the Cat's torso. I ran my hand down to her mound and cupped her gently. She'd moved her legs apart as my hand went down, and I ran a fingertip down over her lips and as far as I could reach. Then I drew my hand up until I held her mount cupped in my hand. "Does this look hot, Gwen?"

"Yeah," she said in a husky voice. "God, I'm soaked."

"Check this." I pulled my fingers out in the Vulcan whatever sign, and spread her wide open again. "Lean forward and smell."

Gwen and the Cat both moaned, and my fingertips felt a little tug of her pussy. It wasn't a big one, but it was a surprise to me and the Cat both. Gwen leaned in and smelled, a deep breath with her eyes closed. "Good, isn't it?" I whispered.

"God, I just gotta jill here." She rolled to the side a bit as she opened her legs. I couldn't see anything from where I was laying, but I think I had an idea from the way she just kind of sagged with her eyes closed and her mouth half open.

"Jesus, I gotta get that look, or kill myself trying." Cat whispered to me. "Do I look like that?"

"Yeah, sorta. I usually have my eyes closed, so I'm not exactly sure."

"You have your eyes closed?"

"Well, yeah," I stopped what I was going to say. "You keep your open, right?"

"Why in hell do you keep your eyes closed?"

"I don't always, just sometimes more than others."

"Tony, you're a photographer, for Christ sake, why would you keep your eyes closed?"

Gwen was looking at us kind of bemused from her orgasm and wondering what we were talking about.

"Well, my other sense get sharper, I am into what my lover is experiencing, I dunno, it just works for me."

"Wow, your weird, dude. And better watch your fingers, dude, I wouldn't want to flap in the breeze, y'know?" She'd been amazed at a friend of ours labia that were very long. I took the hint and put my hand over her cunt gently and gave her a small intimate kiss on the shoulder, about what I could comfortably reach. I moved my hand around slowly, just massaging the whole general area, making her aware of how it bowed out from the bottom of her body, feeling the gentle scrunching around of her pubic hair. She put one foot up on the end of the tub. "Want to make me come instead?"

"Oh, yeah," I said sincerely. "You are going to come until I can get you to squirt, then come some more."

"Uh," she said, but the thing we were about to do was already way past the boundaries of sharing a little private information about her physical reactions to stimuli. She kind of changed her mind when I squeezed my hand over her mound. "Yeah," she finally sighed.

I smiled and tweaked her nipple with my hand. I pulled it down and scooped up some bath water and poured it over her from my cupped hand, a slow dribble of warm water. I did that a couple of times and then moved my hand up her slit and poured a little on her pussy. She hissed. A few more little dribbles, and a squirming around. I refueled and did that for a little while. I noticed Gwen had her head down on the edge of the tub, her neck on the edge. Her face was flushed and she was spell bound by my fingering the Cat, I could hear a faint slurp slurp slurp sound coming from outside the with my right ear. Good for Gwen.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.