Jump Point - Cover

Jump Point

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An alien being charged with monitoring Earth's scientific and technological progress grows bored with the slow pace of change and sends Brad Farley back to the year 1963 to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up to the tremendous sensation of a morning blowjob!

"Oh Juanita baby, I just love your morning wake up calls!"

Without slowing down she looked up at me with her twinkling eyes. Once she'd swallowed the first load from my balls for the day, Juanita accompanied me into the shower. We washed each other paying special attention to the naughty bits! After we dried off I sent Juanita on her way with an affectionate swat on her cute little derriere. I wanted to dress myself this morning.

During my shower I'd noticed that my dick was a bit longer and thicker than the day before and my balls were also a bit bigger; more of Krezan Six's doing I was sure. I found the boxer's that were in the drawer to be just a bit awkward since they left my dick swinging and didn't have long enough legs to keep him covered. Finally I decided to go commando until I could come up with a better solution. In the closet I selected a mix of clothing quite suitable to a rich playboy living in the 1960s and dressed for the day before heading down to breakfast.

I smiled at both Juanita and Hattie as I enjoyed the breakfast my cook had prepared but my thoughts were ranging far and wide. Once I'd accepted the mission Krezan Six had offered me I'd been sedated again while he made extensive changes to my system. When I woke up again I was next to Juanita.

While it was certainly lovely waking up to a beautiful woman, I had wanted to wake up in Krezan Six's lab so I could learn more about these modifications he had made to me. Then like a flash I knew in detail what had been done. Krezan Six had loaded the details into my memory so I could access them anytime I desired. I began to peruse them and realized that prior to my increased brain functions and the uploading of all Earth's scientific knowledge as of 2005 - I wouldn't have been able to understand very many of the changes my alien friend had made anyway. As things were I was now working through several immediate plans of action simultaneously while still carrying on a lively conversation with my two lovely breakfast companions; this many simultaneous trains of thought would have been impossible for me to pursue before.

After breakfast I called the bookie I now 'remembered' as being the most trustworthy and pleasant to deal with. I placed a sizeable bet on the Chicago Bears in the NFL Championship game and another sizeable bet on Buffalo in the AFL Divisional Playoff game. Being fairly certain these were sure bets, I called the other eleven bookies my 'memories' said I had used in the past and placed similar bets with each of them.

I also called one of my stock brokers and instructed him to short sell three hundred thousand shares of a company whose stocks I now knew would be quickly dropping in value about ten days from now - thank you Krezan Six!

I still had a good deal of morning left after making the phone calls to the bookies and the broker, so I hopped in the car and headed to Anaheim, the home of a certain famous family fun park. Where better to find married couples who had no problem with having children? I wanted to rent an apartment near the theme park that I could use at a moments notice.

Before the morning was out I had looked at three different places and made my choice. I found a small furnished two bedroom home that was offered up on a rent to own basis. It was nice enough and was very convenient to the theme park. The rental agreement was in good order with the extra clause explaining what portion of the rent payments would be applied against the purchase of the house if the "buy clause" was enacted. I signed the rental form being sure to press hard enough to "go through" the carbon sheets and "reach" all of the copies. I hadn't seen carbon forms in years.

I added the apartment key to my ring and headed to the nearest payphone. A few phone calls later and I had everything arranged for all of the utilities to be switched into my name and the bill sent back to my Los Angeles address.

It was right around lunch time so I found a nearby restaurant that looked pretty nice and went inside. Minutes later I was seated with a menu in my hands preparing to order. I ordered a thick and juicy porterhouse steak with a salad and a baked potato. While my food was being prepared I scanned the restaurant for any women who might make be good candidates for bearing my offspring.

I won't attempt to explain the mechanics of it all, but while I was scanning the women in the restaurant something began happening to me which would not have occurred prior to my genetic modifications. Each of the married women I found desirable began approaching my table one at a time. If their husband was dining with them he'd come over as well. Without any verbal prompting from me the woman would introduce herself and if her husband was present he would introduce himself as well. As I shook each woman's hand I suddenly knew a great deal about her including any problematic medical or emotional issues. The same was true for each man I shook hands with.

By the time the time my meal was over four couples who would be ideal placements for my offspring had presented themselves at my table. I asked them to come back to my apartment on Sunday and surprisingly enough they immediately agreed. The first couple would arrive at one in the afternoon. The husband would leave his wife with me for an hour and then return to collect her. The other couples would follow a similar pattern but arrive at two, three, and four respectively. I spaced the encounters an hour apart so that I could have enough time to get to know each woman just a bit and also because I really didn't want to rush our fuck so much that it became a chore. Krezan Six wanted me to sire at least three thousand children. I figured if I impregnated eight women a week I'd meet his request in about eighteen months.

I went home, picked up Juanita and Hattie, and brought them to my little apartment. "Ladies please take a look around and see what I need to buy to make this place comfortable. Make a list of it and then we'll go out and buy it. If you can think of anything we might need back home put it on another list and we'll try to get that as well."

"How do you intend to use this place?" Juanita asked. "It might help if we knew a bit about that."

I formed an image in my mind of a cock pounding into a hot wet pussy and grabbing both Hattie and Juanita by the hand I sent it to them telepathically. Even though they were wearing the thicker bras that were common at the time I was able to see their nipples pop out from the intense erotic image I'd shown them.

I kept a hold of their hands and sent them a long series of instructions that I'd been thinking about for most of the day. Juanita and Hattie both now considered themselves to be part of my growing harem and would now be looking to add as many of their attractive female friends, family members, and acquaintances to it. In addition they would never reveal any of my secrets to anyone else. I intended to spend a day or two a week on my official "breeding" mission but still wanted to have more permanent relationships with beautiful women who would live with me or at least near me.

"You're going to need a lot of bed linens!" Hattie exclaimed.

"Does this place have a washer and dryer?" Juanita asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.