Clothesline Game - Cover

Clothesline Game

Copyright© 2005 by frog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lovely, naïve freshman Heather and her roommate Kat participate in a collegiate initiation that leads to unexpected nudity, voyeurs' delights, and even blackmail. Josh, Marcel, and others complete the wacky cast of characters in this jolly undergraduate sexual romp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

"Let's review," shouted the upperclassman with the bullhorn. "The Green Team has won one event and the Gold Team has won one. In higher education we call that a tie. So here's the deal, we will play one more game. Winners will be considered very, very cool... losers... oh my... losers will have to be initiated. I can't tell you too much about the initiation, but just think mud pit... over there... yes, that one. Keep mud pit in mind as you play. Also think indentured servitude. History majors should explain to others what that means."

Everyone looked at the tug-of-war scarred mud pit, now being filling with additional water by grinning upperclassmen, and groaned.

"So, are we ready to go, fight, win... are you ready to rumble... ready for Cloooooooothesline?"

An inebriated cheer went up all around. Heather, Josh, and Kat looked sheepishly at each other and then joined the cheering.

"Clothesline, clothesline, clothesline!" everyone chanted.

"Ok, settle down... here are the rules," barked the holder of the bullhorn. "The object of this game is to see which team can make the longest clothesline, that is, the longest line of clothes and/or people down the middle of this pasture. Teams will start at the same point and lay clothes in a line along the ground. The team whose collective clothing stretches the greatest distance wins! The other team gets... oh, boy... I don't even want to think about it... the dreaded initiation."

"Where do the clothes come from?" shouted a voice from the crowd.

The bullhorn emitted a long sigh.

"Four years of schooling may not be enough for this group... where do you think? From your bodies! You take off your clothes and lay them in a line."

"Oh my god!" Heather gasped. "Kat, that's what Latasha meant by clean underwear. Come on... we have to leave."

"Now I didn't say you had to get naked," continued the voice on the bullhorn. "You only have to take off as much as you are willing to give up for the team! Obviously the team willing to give the most... wins!"

"Holy shit," said Kat. "I don't believe this." She began to laugh deliriously.

"There is a moral lesson here, kiddies," continued the bullhorn. "We want students at this school who a willing to give it up for the good of the team. Yes, boys and girls, the team. The team that pulls together... uh... pulls together. Yes. So, in the words of Knute... ah... of Knute... ah... make that the words of Tom Landry, go out there and win one for the Gipper."

Boos erupted from freshmen and upperclassmen alike.

"Ok, fuck the pep talk. Who among you is willing to give their clothes for their team? Let's see some contributions."

Kat and Heather's jaws dropped in amazement as several of their teammates began to disrobe. One girl, obviously inebriated, sprang forward ceremoniously removing both her tee shirt and jeans seemingly without any regard for modesty. She twirled the garments overhead, laid them in line, and, to the cheers of the crowd, began to jump up and down in triumph. The girl's bright red panties glowed vibrantly in the fading light and her boobs almost bounced out of her matching bra.

"Oh my god, Kat, these people are stripping... stripping... in front of everyone... we have to get out of here... now!"

"Clothes, clothes, clothes," chanted the team members.

"Go Gold!"

"Come on, Green Team!"

Before the two girls could move, an obviously excited guy in only his boxer shorts ran up to Kat and Heather.

"Come on, ladies, help us beat those fucking Green Team bastards. Give us your clothes... at least some anyway... come on, we need your help... for the team. How bout it?"

Headlights of cars in the long line began to pop on giving the entire scene an eerie glow. Clothes were being strung out in two long multi-colored rows down the middle of the pasture.

"What the fuck," said Kat. In a single motion, she pulled her shirt over her head and handed it to the teammate. Kat's bra didn't keep her firm nipples from protruding noticeably.

"Oh... oh my... no, Kat... no... oh, my god, you're doing it?" whispered Heather. "She did it. Oh, dear god." Her final comment was directed to no one in particular.

"This skirt isn't going to help the cause very much... but as they say, every little bit..."

"Oh nooooooo..." groaned Heather. In a few swift motions, her roommate now wore only a lace bra, not-so-opaque panties, shoes and a smile. The dark shadow of Kat's pubis was clearly visible in the bright headlights. Guys all around stared directly at Kat's crotch.

Heather felt faint. She frantically surveyed the scene looking for an escape route. Young people in varying states of undress milled all around the constantly changing front of the clothing line. The crowd of partially dressed girls with arms sheepishly crossed over bra-covered breasts grew larger by the minute. Cheers erupted periodically when another person gave up some clothing for the cause. Guys, in even larger numbers, now exhibited a host of different underwear styles from boxers to embarrassingly brief briefs. Lights from the many cars showcased every seminude body shape.

Heather could not believe what she was seeing. Nausea swept over her in a sudden wave of pure guilt.

In the midst of her misery, a brilliant flash of light came unexpectedly and momentarily blinded her. She fought to regain her sight. As she reoriented, it dawned on her that some of the upperclassmen were taking pictures of the proceedings.

Yet another reason to get the hell out of here, thought Heather. God, pictures! They are taking pictures of people getting naked.

Heather abruptly made her final decision and headed for the dark safety of the parking area, but her escape was stopped when a group of Gold Team members surrounded her.

"We need your pants and shirt! Take them off or we are going to lose. Every piece counts," they shouted.

"No... please... I can't do this... please, don't make me do this," argued Heather.

As the words were emerging from Heather's mouth, Kat suddenly materialized in the midst of the crowd. Heather gasped as Kat, surrounded by a large group of cheering supporters, mostly male, fumbled behind her back for a moment and then, with a whisk of her arm, twirled her scant bra around and around above her head. Kat's small, upward-pointing breasts bounced back and forth slightly with each rotation. In a triumphant gesture, Kat stretched her smallish bra out to its fullest length and stood back proudly with hands on hips.

Heather was flabbergasted. There were at least 20 guys in her field of vision staring directly at Kat's naked breasts. Dizzy-headed, Heather took a step backward and fell into Josh's arms. To her great relief, he was fully clothed.

"Goddamned losers," shouted a boxer-clad guy. His face was covered with an odd combination of mud and pimples. "You are a bunch of pussies! And, you... you pussies are gonna make us lose!"

Josh looked down at Heather.

"This is a crock of shit, you know," Josh whispered.

"Yes, it is," muttered Heather.

"But, this is College," said Josh, "and we're only freshmen once."

"Peer pressure is a very bad thing," muttered Heather. "My mother was right."

Yes, it is and she was," agreed Josh. "We should be running away."

"Yep... (long pause)... but, we aren't, are we?"

"Doesn't look that way, does it?"

"Can I count on you to protect me?"

"Absolutely!" Josh beamed.

"My mother said that just because everyone is doing it does not make it right," whispered Heather.

"Our moms aren't here."

"So, we are going to yield to peer pressure and take off our clothes?"

"Looks that way."

"Not much choice, is there?"

"Nope... so... I will if you will," said Josh.

Josh gazed into the Heather's bright blue eyes, Heather returned the look, and suddenly both began to die laughing.

"Who gives a fuck!" said Heather not really meaning what she said. "This is college!"

"Damn, right!"

Josh, still laughing, began to unzip his pants.

"What's your major?" Josh said without thinking.

The look in Heather's eyes made him immediately realize the stupidity of his question.

God, Josh thought, a girl is about to undress in front of me and I'm making small talk. She must think I'm a real dope.

Heather saw his pained expression and began to giggle again.

"Undecided," she said.

Soon both were laughing uproariously. Neither noticed the din around them as much as before.

Josh's laughter ended abruptly when Heather unfastened her last button and opened her shirt. Her virginal white underwire bra seemed to glow as if it was bathed in a nightclub black light. Two lumps protruding on the tips of each voluptuous breast clearly marked the location of her nipples. Josh could not help but stare. Heather blushed, turned her back to him, and covered her breasts with one arm. With her other hand, she tossed her shirt to girl nearby.

"Gold Team... huddle up over here. Come on, all Gold Team, come over here."

Heather and Josh felt themselves being shoved along with the crowd. A very large guy with bright blue jockey shorts spoke excitedly to the group.

" Look, we are at least four feet of clothes behind, so now is the time for some of you to fucking step forward and give it up for the team! I don't know about you, but I don't want to be initiated in some mud hole. So, what's it gonna be?"

"You tell 'em, Hutch!"

Heather barely heard his words. Her eyes were glued to his crotch. Hutch's serpentine cock was clearly outlined under the soft material and snaked over to one side within his tight thin briefs. She could even see the distinct shape of his cock's mushroom-shaped head. As her cheeks turned deeper crimson, Heather quickly glanced about to see if anyone noticed the direction in which her was looking.

"You already have my pants and shirt," groused one of the other girls, "and I'm not taking anything else off. This is a bunch of shit anyway. You guys just want to get us naked."

"Look around," answered Hutch, the self-appointed team leader. "There are one, two... ah... I see six girls right now without bras. They have their boobs covered up with their hands and they have made a sacrifice for the team that will not be forgotten. I will promise you that! Now some of you still have most of your clothes on... that's not fair... and that won't be forgotten either!"

"If you want us naked," retorted the girl, "then us girls want the same. Let's see some dicks. You guys want to win so badly, then put your own underwear in the line first... right, ladies?"

A cheer of obviously female voices rose up.

"We want dicks, we want dicks," rose the chant.

Now challenged, Hutch snorted, "Ok goddamnit! But, you are next!"

He defiantly dropped his blue briefs to the ground, scooped them up, and pointed them back at the girl.

"Now you!"

Heather felt faint once again. The guy's large cock danced and dangled in front of him in a semi-erect state. It seemed to almost reach his knees. Heather had never seen such a sight in her young sheltered life. She felt that she should be disgusted, but instead she was fascinated by its shape, color, and size. Her eyes were drawn to it like an insect to light.

"Now let's go win this motherfucker," screamed Hutch. "Are you with me?"

Suddenly clothes, it seemed, began to fly in every direction. A huge assortment of bras, briefs, and assorted other clothing landed all around the stark naked team leader. He collected them furiously and started laying them out on the ground in a long line, his hairy ass in full view.

Josh and Heather looked on in utter amazement. Now bare breasts and exposed cocks were all over the place. Shockingly, some of the girls even were taking off panties as well. Most of them strangely hid their breasts while leaving their pussies uncovered. Josh could not believe his eyes. Soon bare pussies in a variety of colors, shapes, and degrees of hairiness were on display all around him.

The two teams' clotheslines were now neck and neck. The newly nude and semi-nude players began to survey the resources of the rest of their group. Slowly everyone seemed to begin to focus on Josh and Heather or at least it seemed that way to the two almost fully dressed teens.

"Oh, Jeez, this is bad," sputtered Josh. "Ok, ok..." He quickly took off all the rest of his clothes except his whitey-tighties and handed them over to his anxious teammates. In a quick glance, he noted that Heather eyes were roving over his body, flashing from his crotch to his face and back repeatedly.

Then everyone turned toward Heather.

Why of all nights did I decide to wear skimpy panties, she thought. I am going to die right here... this is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done... and wouldn't you know it... I meet a cute guy and then... THIS!

The group began calling Heather by name. Angry, ugly shouts rang in Heather's ears. Quickly the tears began to flow down Heather's already red cheeks. The shouts of encouragement grew louder. Finally, when she unzipped the side of her pants and slipped them to her ankles, the entire team erupted in cheers. Heather, however, was mortified.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.