Starting With Nothing - Cover

Starting With Nothing

Copyright© 2005 by Wetlips

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young twins are just starting out in life with nothing but each other

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was indeed quite a night, not only did Tanya like being watched, she loved even more being an active participant in everything that we did, when my brother pulled me down beside him to join him in licking her gorgeous little cunt, she insisted that Frankie came over and sat on her face.

"I've never done that before" she said dreamily, "In fact I've never done anything before with another girl, except look at them and then play with myself in private afterwards"

I found that amazing and said so but she explained that her husband said it wasn't natural for two girls to have sex together,

"He always said that if two people couldn't make a baby together it was un-natural and shouldn't be allowed"

"Yeah" Frankie giggled, "But me and Jools are still trying aren't we baby?"

I agreed with Frankie and moved back against Jay as I felt his cock rising in the crease of my bottom and Tanya giggled when she realized what he was doing,

"My hubby wouldn't do that either" she giggled and parted her legs as Frankie moved in for a taste of her gaping pussy and the four of us spent the rest of the night doing things that her hubby said was un-natural!

The following morning being Sunday, we decided to go to Petticoat Lane to see the world famous street market there, none of us had ever seen it before and we loved every minute of it, we watched street jugglers and threw money into their hats on the pavement, we screamed with pleasure as a magician showed us his empty hands before plucking a huge grapefruit from Frankie's hair, I realized that Tanya had slipped her hand in mine as we brought fruit from a greengrocery stall and together we laughed as Jay and Frankie did a bit of reggae with a troupe of Afro dancers.

"Hey slut, still enjoying yourself?" At first only Tanya took any notice, but I felt her hand gripping mine as she turned to look at the owner of the voice,

"It's Tony" she said softly, "My husband"

He was with a girl, quite a pretty looking girl actually, but I knew that she was about to see her new boyfriend publicly humiliated at the very least, Jay may have been only sixteen, but he was a big lad and like me, he was street wise.

Letting go of Frankie's hand, he stepped quickly in front of the older and fully grown man,

"What did you just say?"

Tony looked, sneered and pushed out an arm to brush him aside,

"Mind your own business sonny Jim" he laughed very cock sure of himself, "I was talking to a slut I used to be married to"

"Oh sorry" Jay said and turned away, but I knew what was coming, I'd seen it before, letting his body weight rest on his left foot, he turned like lightning and before Tony could even imagine what was about to happen, Jay smashed his left fist into his face and followed it up with a right and another bone crunching left.

His nose suddenly got an awful lot bigger and about twice as wide as it had been just seconds before, his eyes seemed as if they were trying to look at each other and his legs did a fair imitation of being made of rubber,

"Let's go" I shouted to Frankie and dragged a shocked Tanya away from the scene at a fair rate of knots, I didn't need to look for Jay, I knew he'd not be far behind us and I was right, I think us three girls showed half of London our panties as we scurried away and we didn't stop running until we reached an underground station!

It was only a short ride to our stop and when we got off, I said that we should wait a while, sure enough Jay stepped off the next train only a few minutes later and passers by looked on in astonishment as he was practically smothered by three pretty young women!

His knuckles were bloody and scraped and he was favouring his left hand as he grinned like the conquering hero that the three of us considered he was,

"I reckon I've broke my hand" he moaned but winked at me as the other two fawned over him and generally made a fuss of him, They were still fussing when we found our local and sent Tanya and Frankie to the bar while we went into the garden,

"I bet it could still find a wet pussy though" I laughed and hugged him,

"You were brilliant Jay" I told him and kissed his nose, "I'm sure Tanya had an orgasm when you hit him"

"Fucking hell Jools" he laughed, "Don't you reckon it's worth more than a kiss on the nose?"

"I reckon it's worth a hell of a lot more than that" I whispered, "But we're filming tomorrow, so I suggest we get home as soon as we've had this drink and get it strapped up"

Over the next few weeks Peter and Marie streamlined the entire filming operation and we actually made two films per week, he stuck to his word though and for a short while we were actually drawing in four thousand pounds a week between us, Tanya moved in with us more or less permanently and we made Frankie our manager at a far higher rate than she would normally get.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.