Starting With Nothing - Cover

Starting With Nothing

Copyright© 2005 by Wetlips

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young twins are just starting out in life with nothing but each other

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

was over the moon with the day's work, not only had I earned over four hundred pounds, but I'd realized a long held desire of making love with another woman, I was bubbling over as we reached our local post office just before closing time and deposited the cheque.

The first thing I did when we got home was to kiss Jay hungrily and ask him if he enjoyed watching me,

"It was beautiful Jools" he smiled, "Absolutely fucking mind blowing"

"Well how about taking your sister to bed and blowing her fucking mind?"

He did, without even taking my panties off, he lay on top of me and eased his lovely fat prick into me whilst I clung to him and locked my ankles round his back, it didn't last long, both of us were far too excited for foreplay we just rutted like animals until we both exploded in the white heat of lust and need.

He found me in the tiny kitchen when he awoke, I was singing stark naked as I washed my new panties and laid them out on top of the wall heater,

"I'm wearing them later" I laughed as he kissed me from behind "And my stockings too when I stand over you"

His prick jerked and he laughed, "You should have seen Tanya when you and Marie were at it, I reckon she was dying to join in with you"

"She could have for me" I giggled, "I'd have loved it"

"Do you think they'll ring us again?"

"I hope so" I replied, "I want to taste her"

"Ooh yeah, I think I'd like that too"

My mobile rang at that moment and a little thrill of surprise ran through me when I heard Marie's voice,

"Hi Jools, you okay?"

"I'm great Marie thanks, what's up?"

"Well first of all I hope you don't mind me ringing you"

"No not at all, we were just talking about you?"

"Me?"

"Yes, but I can't really tell you what we were saying" I laughed and she giggled sexily,

"I'll get it out of you, you minx"

"I'm sure you will"

"Anyway" she went on, "Meeting you two gave Peter an idea, he made a couple of phone calls to some contacts and they rang him back half an hour ago, he's got something to ask you both and we were wondering if you'd like to come over for a few drinks, you can stay overnight too if you like"

"We'd love it" I said without even consulting Jay, but he was too busy playing with my pussy and just grunted, "Whatever"

It was still only half past six, so I gave her instructions on how to find us and she said a car would pick us up at seven,

"Don't eat" she laughed, "Unless it's me"

My stockings still weren't dry when the car arrived, so I went bare legged beneath my short skirt, Jay wanted me to go without panties too but they were the only really sexy ones I had and I liked wearing them, so he had to make do with watching me as I got into the rear of the car.

It only took us about half an hour to reach their place which turned out to be a very large house, almost a mansion set in it's own grounds and Marie greeted us as we got out of the car, she looked very pretty in a short summer dress and from the way her breasts bounced enticingly as she walked, I guessed she was braless beneath it.

We went straight through the house to a beautifully laid out garden at the rear where Peter was cooking some chicken pieces over a red hot barbecue, he greeted us cheerfully and offered us a drink which we both accepted eagerly.

After a few minutes, the chicken was done so he served it up at a long table and we fed our hungry faces while we made small talk, when we'd eaten our fill, Peter suggested that he showed us round the huge gardens.

It took us a good five minutes to reach a little back water at the bottom of the garden where a gleaming river cruiser lay moored up to a landing stage, there was obviously good money to be earned in the porn industry!

"This is beautiful" Jay said in awe as we went on board and Marie expertly slipped the mooring ropes, we moved out along the narrow channel until it joined a larger river and Peter made Jay's day by allowing him to steer the craft whilst he poured out more drinks.

"Marie tells me that you're twins"

"Yes" I nodded and told him very briefly about our upbringing in the children's home,

"I need to get my facts right here Jools" he went on, "You're lovers right?"

"Yes" I made no attempt to justify it and waited for him to carry on,

He smiled and put an arm around Marie's waist, "It's rather more widespread than you might think" he smiled, "My sister here"

He nodded at Marie, "And I have been lovers for over ten years now"

Jay managed to avoid the river bank, but only just and I nearly dropped my drink,

"You two?" I gasped, "I thought you were married"

"No" he smiled, "Although if it were possible, I'd marry her tomorrow"

"Me too" Marie smiled and took on the story from her brother,

"About five years ago, we started a web site called "Siblings in Love" it's very discreet and very expensive to join, it takes us about a month to check out every application for membership, but so far we've had no problems whatsoever"

"Touch wood" Peter laughed and touched Marie's forehead.

"We have a get together every couple of months" Marie went on, "And we're hosting it this time, there are only three other couples coming and we'd like you two to be the fourth"

Jay relinquished the wheel back to Peter as we approached a pub and I watched my brother leap ashore nimbly and moor the boat fore and aft as if he'd been doing it for years,

"Wow" I laughed, "I'm impressed"

"Just call me Cap'n" he grinned, "Or I'll have you clapped in irons and flogged"

Peter fetched our drinks and we found a table where we could talk without being overheard,

"Not all of our members are siblings" He said when he returned with our drinks, "But they're all in an incestuous relationship, for instance, tomorrow there'll be us two, John and his daughter Frances, Jerry and his sister Gina and a mother and son pairing of Thomas and Sandra"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.