Rubber Dicky, I Love You - Cover

Rubber Dicky, I Love You

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brandy's second semester at college is going well, until she has to come up with a project in Comparative Anatomy for her Biology class. She thinks of something her uncle, her father and her brother all have that could be compared. But how would she present that to her professor? Never fear, Uncle Bob knows how to save her day... if not her hymen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   School  

Brandy returned to her room. She was feeling what she now recognized was horniness. She hadn't wanted to ask her father to lick her or put his finger in her, but she needed something. As she finished pouring the latex into the mold she had just made her gaze fell to the two positive molds she already had. She picked up Bobby's and admired it's smooth texture. "I bet that would feel good going in and out of me." she thought.

Brandy blinked. She'd never thought of having a penis inside her... not really.

But why not? Wouldn't it be just as good as Uncle Bob's finger?

She went to the bed and lay back on her pillow, legs spread. She dipped a finger into her pussy. It was slick and wet from sucking her father's cum and swallowing it. She reached down with the rubber facsimile of her brother's penis and put it between her lips, where her finger had just been.

She pulled on it... and froze.

There was pain.

She remembered Uncle Bob's finger in her, and his care to avoid stretching her hymen, and not wanting to cause her pain. And it DID hurt. But something told her that the pain would go away, and the urge to fill her pussy was strong. She pulled harder and the homemade dildo slid into her suddenly. It felt like a burning paper cut, and she felt full, but her hand had hit her clit, causing a delightful streak of pleasure. She felt the balls on the model hit the area where the sting was the worst and, unthinkingly, rotated the model so the balls were on top. The friction in her tight pussy felt good too.

When she pulled on it again, the balls mashed her clitty and the penis slid even deeper inside her. She let out a moan as her clit was massaged by the rubber balls and she wiggled the thing in her pussy. The pain was easy to ignore now.

This was working out wonderfully.

Within a two minutes she was slamming her brother's model in and out of her pussy as fast as she could. She hammered her clitty and felt the sweet release of an orgasm just around the corner. When it came it was so strong she had to let go of the rubber cock and cover her mouth with both hands to keep from screaming out loud. Her hips gave three rapid jerks up off the bed and she had to grab the dildo with one hand to mash her clit again as her cum sent warm fuzzies all over her body.

She fell limp, her hands at her side, the penis still lodged in her pussy, and gasped for air.

It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever felt.

Before she fell asleep she tucked the first penis she'd ever let inside her under her pillow.

The next morning Brandy felt more refreshed and happy than she could remember feeling in a long time. This sex stuff made one feel great. She realized she had left her father's mold untouched all night and was afraid it might be hard to get out of the container. But when she unwrapped it and pulled the mold apart she had no trouble extracting her third creation. She examined it closely. It too was perfect. She lay all three on her vanity, side by side, the ones from the older men first, and Bobby's last. She realized that her fathers had a sort of bend in it, going up and to the left from the balls. She peered at Bobby's. It too had just the hint of a bend in it, also up and to the left. Uncle Bob's did not. It was as straight as could be. She tried to set them upright, and had to trim the flat sections to make them all stand more or less straight up. She was surprised to see that Bobby's was the tallest. Though he was thinner than the men, he was longer. That was interesting. Could that be from diet? Her father's was the middle of the two, with Uncle Bob's being the shortest, though only by half an inch or so. It was the thickest, though. And, of course, it looked much different with the head uncovered and all the features, that were hidden by the foreskins of the other two, clearly visible on his.

She knew what Bobby's felt like inside her, with the head covered by the foreskin. She stared at Uncle Bob's. Would that feel different? It was much different, with high and low spots all along it's length. She looked at her clock. She doubted if her father and brother were up yet.

Quickly she jumped back in bed, taking all three models with her. She rubbed with her fingers until she felt that slick moisture flood her pussy. She took Uncle Bob's model and pressed it against her pussy mouth. There was just a little pain this time, not nearly what there had been before. And she could tell that his was larger in diameter easily as she felt her tissues stretch. But those bumps and hills and valleys were also clearly felt. It was a different feeling, better in some ways, but not in others. She couldn't go as fast with Uncle Bob's, because it was too rough.

But it got her off just fine. She turned it upside down too, so the balls would smack her clit every time she rammed it in. She had a nice hot orgasm. She thought about trying her father's right then, to see what it might feel like, but she heard noises in the house and decided to wait.

Chuck was about ready to leave for work by the time she shuffled into the kitchen, and she couldn't talk about his model with Bobby sitting right there eating cereal. She got a VERY nice hug and kiss from her Daddy though, when he left.

She visited with some of her old High School friends during the day and ran a few errands. She went shopping and, on impulse, bought a pair of lacy thin panties, the sexy kind that had a triangular panel in the front that didn't cover very much, with strings that rode high on the hips and turned into a G string in the back. They were the first thing she'd ever bought herself that were sexy.

Later, she made supper for 'her men' as she now thought about them, and they had a good time chatting about nothing in particular over the meal. Both men looked at her a lot, and their looks were more than casual glances. She was surprised how excited it made her to know that men were looking at her in a sexual manner. After supper she spent a little time with Bobby, helping him with his homework. He kept casting longing glances her way, and she had a pretty good idea what was going through his head, but she played the part of grown up sister and didn't feed his fantasies.

Then she went into the living room to kiss her Daddy good night. She didn't bother with a quick kiss on the cheek. She really liked those... real kisses. "Night Daddy" she breathed into his mouth, looking into his slightly stunned eyes. "Your model came out perfectly. I'm sure I'll get a good grade on my project."

"Oh" he said, closing his mouth. "I'm glad."

Brandy went to her room and got naked. Then she lay out on her bed and took her Daddy's facsimile, stroking it and even sucking on it as she rubbed between her legs, getting her pussy ready for it. With a drawn out sigh she slid the stiff thing up into her pussy, pulling it with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other one. There was no pain at all tonight.

It was then that her father opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Brandy?" he said, obviously not having seen what she was doing yet. "I was wondering if maybe I could see it and..."

He stopped dead. Brandy's wide and embarrassed eyes connected with his surprised eyes.

"Ohh Daddy! I'm so embarrassed." she whimpered. She pulled the cock out of her pussy and there was a wet squelching sound. The pink thing glistened in her hand.

Chuck's eyes went to the night stand beside her. There were two rubber dicks standing side by side there. One was a slim long one that he knew wasn't his. The other was of a circumcised penis. It wasn't his either. His eyes strayed to the one in her hand... the one she had been fucking herself with...

It was obviously his.

"I'm sorry Daddy, but I couldn't resist. I didn't make it for this reason... but I got so horny and tasting you just made it worse... and I waited as long as I could, but I had to try it." Brandy put the penis she was holding on the bed, where he couldn't see it.

Chuck was at a teetering point in his life. He closed the door behind him and, in that act, knew that he had made a decision that he could never take back. He walked toward his daughter, lying naked on the bed.

"It's OK sweetheart." he said softly. "You're a normal girl, and you have needs. I don't blame you for experimenting to meet those needs." He stood over her. "Can I ask you how it felt?"

Brandy looked up at her handsome father. "I don't know. I didn't have time to really pay attention to it before you came in."

"Do you want to try it again?" he asked.

"With you here?" she asked back.

"I'd like very much to see it." he answered truthfully.

"You would?"

"Very much." he repeated.

Her right hand lifted and he got a clear look at what was in it. It really DID look lifelike. He wasn't used to seeing his cock from any perspective other than looking down at it, but it did look familiar.

"I never did this until last night." she whispered, spreading her legs. "But yours was too big to start with. I was afraid it would hurt." She brought the tip of the pink thing to the gates of her sex and started sliding it in. She closed her eyes as she seated it and automatically twisted it so the hard tight balls would rub her clitty.

"So what did you do?" asked Chuck. His cock was now looking exactly like the one in her pussy and he moved it in his pants to make it more comfortable.

"I used Bobby's" she whined, beginning to prod her pussy with her Daddy's rubber dick. "It hurt at first, but then felt better."

"Did you cum?" asked her father, leaning over her to watch 'his prick' slide in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Yessss" she hissed. "It felt so good Daddy... the best I ever felt."

"How does mine feel?" he panted.

"It's bigger... and it stretches me... but it feels soooo good Daddy. I just know I can cum."

"Baby, would you do something for me?" he gasped, unzipping his pants. "Would you do what you did last night?"

"Yessss" she hissed again, scooting toward him. She reached out and grasped the twin to what was in her other hand. But she didn't want to just jack him. She pulled and got him close enough to suck him into her mouth. Now she had one in her pussy and, oddly, the same one in her mouth.

Brandy's brain did some analysis all by itself, without her even trying to. The one that was in her mouth was hard and warm and soft, with skin that moved. The one in her pussy was also hard, but it wasn't warm, and the hardness had a spongy feel to it that just wasn't the same as the one in her mouth.

"I want to feel this one." she blurted, taking her mouth off his prick. "I like this one better." she said, jacking him.

Chuck had known he would do this if he got a chance. Instead of saying anything he simply undid his pants and let them fall. Getting our of his shirt didn't take long and suddenly he found himself crawling between his little girl's legs as she made a cradle to welcome him. Her hand came to his prick... the real one... and she guided him to her portal. He didn't hesitate. He slid home.

For Brandy, it was a completely different experience than using one of the copies. It felt completely different in every way possible. It was warmer and it felt like it went deeper. But there was more to it than that. Having the bulk of her father's body over her, pressing her into the bed, and having his weight driving his prick deep into her belly added something to the experience that she could never ever get with a rubber dick.

It was like the difference between cool water... and chocolate milk. Both satisfy, but they are so different as to be almost incomparable.

Almost instantly they were fucking. Chuck, not having done this for several years, lunged into the soft woman under him, almost punishing her pussy with repeated stabs that shook her whole body and made the bed produce creaks and groans.

Brandy found herself in a whirlwind of feelings and emotions. She held on for dear life, all the while marveling at the sensations her father was producing all over her body. His skin touching hers was something she noticed. His penis dragging along her clitty was something she noticed. The tip of his cock digging into something very sensitive and happy at the end of her pussy was something she noticed. The feel of her nipples scraping across his hairy chest was something she noticed. But she noticed all these things at the same time and it overwhelmed her to the point that all she could do was breathe. Then, like a trash can dropped from five feet hits the floor, she came.

Her pussy went through tremors and spasms at the same time, clenching and relaxing rapidly. Chuck felt that and, knowing he should pull out of his unprotected daughter, gave a strangled grunt and pushed... IN. He felt streams of spunk fill his daughter's pussy and sobbed with joy, weakly pushing harder to get that spunk just as deep in her as he could.

When Brandy felt the warm wet feeling at the tip of her father's prick, she knew that it was shooting stuff. She had tasted that stuff and loved it. But this feeling was even better. Dimly she knew there was some risk of pregnancy, but she purely didn't care. She wanted this moment to go on forever and she hugged her father to her fiercely as they finished together.

They spent ten minutes kissing each other and whispering sweet nothings over and over. It was clear to both that this had been a very welcome thing in their lives. Chuck tried to tell her he was sorry for shooting in her, but she wouldn't let him, kissing him every time she could tell that was what he was trying to say.

"I wish I could stay here with you." he finally said, pulling his spent prick out of her pussy.

"I know" she whispered. "It's OK." She looked at his small and wrinkled penis. "I killed it." she said, joking.

"It will heal." he said smiling. "When it does..."

"Any time." she said. "I'll do that with you ANY time Daddy." Her hand went to her sperm-soaked pussy lips and she rubbed them gently. "I like the real thing much better." she said.

He grinned and left the room.


The next morning Chuck and Brandy tried to act like nothing had happened, though they glanced at each other a lot, and their good morning hug was much longer and more intimate than in the past. The only reference Chuck made to their torrid lovemaking the night before was one question: "Are you sorry it happened?"

Brandy just whispered in his ear "No." and left it at that. Both knew it would happen again, and there was a certain amount of nervous urgency in their attitudes. Both, however, tried to act normal. The urge to mate again was tempered by the strangeness of it all for both of them.

When breakfast was over Bobby went to his room. Spring break had just started for him at his school, and today was the first day he had free. He announced that he planned on running around with his friends.

Chuck had to go to work, and as soon as Bobby left the room he kissed his new lover goodbye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.