Sexy spin on a Twilight Zone episode: Nick of Time - Cover

Sexy spin on a Twilight Zone episode: Nick of Time

by msboy8

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A superstitious newlywed becomes obsessed by a penny fortune-telling machine when he and his new wife are stranded with car trouble. This story is racier (read SEXY) than the original, but stays true to the plot.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Swinging   Oral Sex   .

This story is a work of fiction, and friction, any resemblance to living, dead, or undead people is merely a coincidence. This story may not be used for wrapping fish or any other commercial endeavor without the author's expressed permission.

Special thanks to sexybeast for her help, friendship and love.

Sexy spin on an old Twilight Zone episode: "Nick of Time"

The original Plot: A husband (William Shatner) and his wife (Patricia Beslin) are traveling on vacation. He is up for a promotion at his job and it consumes his thoughts quite a bit. Their car breaks down in a small town and they have lunch at a diner waiting for it to be fixed. Each booth/table in the diner has a small fortune dispenser with a devil on top that you can ask yes/no questions to. That little dispenser and the character's dependence on its answers are the main plot of the story...

Don Carter and his voluptuous blonde wife are sitting at a small table in the diner waiting for their lunch to be delivered. Don looks at his attractive wife thinking about how innocent she looks, like an older version of Doris Day. Don knew another side of her; a wild, passionate side. She could be a sexual dynamo, given the right circumstances.

Their car had broken down so they had to stop in this town, forgotten when the Interstate Highway bypassed it. They are very anxious to attend the swinger's convention in Dallas and are afraid they won't make it in time. Looking around, Don notices that each table holds a Yes/No fortune dispenser with a figure on top. The dispenser at their table has a figure of a sexy devil-girl perched on top.

"Look Pat, these little gadgets will tell us our fortune. I think I'll give it a try." Don said as he held the box steady by the female devil figure on top. He then asked a question, "Will our car be fixed in time so we can make it to Dallas tonight?" Don cranked the handle until the fortune slid out of a slot in the base. He carefully took the fortune and opened it up. In large block letters, the answer read "NO". Don showed it to his wife who only scoffed at his foolishness.

Their lunch finally arrived and they ate in silence. Don was intent on finding out if the fortune was true. Pat was just hungry and wanting to get back on the road. With the bill paid, they walked the short distance over to the garage. The owner of the garage told them that the part to fix the car had to be picked up from another town and it would not be ready until tomorrow. Don had a satisfied smile spread across his face. When he opened his mouth to brag about his fortune being correct, Pat just looked at him. The look on her face was saying "don't say a word" and she shook a finger at him.

Pat quickly packed an overnight bag so they wouldn't have to lug the large bags along with them. She made sure that her favorite sex toy was included, and then they walked to the motel to get a room.

The two requested a room for the night and were happy to get one. Once they got to the room, they made themselves at home. Don watched a baseball game on the complimentary TV and Pat enjoyed an orgasm or two while playing with her sex toy.

It was getting late in the evening when the two decided that it was time for dinner. The couple walked back over to the diner they had been at not too long ago. The diner was pretty full, but the booth they had shared before was open. They made their way to it and took a seat. Don could not stop talking about how the fortune was correct about the car. Pat let him talk and talk until she was fed up at hearing him gloat. She quickly turned her head to glance at him with a disgusted look on her face and replied,

"Fine, it was right... once. The next answer will probably be "YES". Try asking it a "NO" question now and you'll see."

Never one to back down from a challenge, Don grabbed the machine tightly in his hand. He looked at Pat with a confident smirk on his face and then asked,

"Will we get to swing tonight?"

Don really loved swinging and hoped that this little gadget could make it come true. He cranked the handle until a fortune slid out the bottom. Don opened the fortune to reveal a "YES" in large block letters. He triumphantly held it out to show his wife. "See, we are gonna get to swing tonight. Get ready to be fucked!" This little gizmo is pretty good.

Pat grabbed the fortune out of her husband's hand.

"No dear, this means that your little fortune teller is wrong." She started as she crumpled the fortune and continued, "If we were in a big city, it might just happen, but not in Hicksburg U.S.A. All this fortune telling stuff is nonsense!" She stretched her hands out to capture his then continued in a soft voice, "The stud I married knows better than to let someone else decide what he should do. If I am wrong and we end up at a party, I will suck every cock at the party, but I am not wrong. Now let's get back to our room and have a party of our own!" Pat finished as she lifted her shoeless right foot under the table. She kept her eyes locked with his as she pressed her foot at the growing bulge in his trousers and ground into the bulge to reinforce her point.

Don moaned and shut his eyes as Pat pressed at his shaft. As his eyes fluttered open, he got a glimpse of something sticking out of the fortune dispenser.

"Hold on darlin'," Don said as he pulled a hand free to grab the handle and pump it for all he was worth. Before long, two ornate tickets were dispensed by the gadget. "Aha! You had better get your mouth ready Love, because we just got two tickets to the Dantes Club and it's NOT a tea room." He called out as he handed her one of the tickets to read. Pat's mouth slowly fell open as her eyes started to widen at what she read.

"Come naked... Leave collared... A swinging good party every Weekend!

Why--today is Friday, Don, are we going to go?" Pat asked eagerly as she lifted her head to look at her husband. Her husband nodded his answer. "You're not going to hold me to that ridiculous boast I made, are you?" She questioned with a giggle then tilted her head and nibbled her lower lip. Don said nothing, just nodded again with a smile. Pat started to protest, insinuating that Don knew about the party all along, going as far as to say that he had broken the car on purpose. Don knew that she was looking forward to sucking all those cocks, as he was to watching her do it. Yes sirre, tonight's gonna be a blast!


The cab, one of the two in town, came to a stop in front of a non-descript building with a large wooden double door and no windows. The taxi driver told them to just knock on the door and that he would wait until they got in before leaving. Actually, he just wanted to get a good look at Pat's ass. She was dressed in a white ribbed tube top, a short white mini-skirt, and five inch white platform heels. Her quarter-sized brown nipples were displayed prominently through her tube top, telling the world she wasn't wearing a bra. Her mini-skirt had ridden up her thighs, showing the driver that she had forgone wearing panties too. Don was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a black tank top over a pair of loafers. The taxi-driver salivated as he watched the sexy blonde walk up to the door. He hoped his wife wasn't too busy, he intended to stop by his house for an emergency blow-job before he went back to work.

Don knocked on the imposing double door. It opened smoothly revealing a darkened chamber where a shadowy figure stood. Don hesitated thinking that this might not be what he thought it was. Shit, this is spooky. What if this is home to a stranger-killing inbred cult? The shadowy figure stepped forward, his tuxedo clad form showing him to be a normal looking high class doorman. He held out a hand saying, "Your tickets please." Don started breathing again and stepped forward, holding out the tickets, arm in arm with his wife. The doorman took the tickets as the outside door shut behind them. Pat whipped her head to look behind them as her grip tightened around Don's arm. Suddenly the lights snapped on showing a normal looking ante-chamber. The couple relaxed even more as the man opened the interior door for the couple, wishing them an enjoyable evening.

Beyond the door was a nice comfortable looking room. On the left wall, were booths and an elaborate bar. The booths were in the shape of a half circle. They were big enough for two couples to sit and play. Most of the half dozen booths were already in use. At the bar were a couple of people talking and two topless bartenders, one male and one female. To the right were more booths, also large half circles. The area in front of them was a dance floor with couples and groups of people holding each other. Behind the dance floor were two archways opening to other rooms... Sultry music was playing from hidden speakers, adding to the erotic mood.

Don, with Pat in tow, walked up to the bar and asked the cute brunette female bartender who was in charge. She motioned to a dapper looking man in a tuxedo. The gentleman had seen the bartender motion his way, so walked over. He asked if he could be of service and that is when Don explained the predicament Pat was now in. Pat blushed, but nodded in agreement. Don asked the gentleman if he could help her to uphold her part of the bargain. The manager said nothing as he walked away then grabbed a cordless microphone from behind the bar and made an announcement over the P.A. system.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this lovely lady," he pointed towards Pat, "has volunteered to give every man in the club a blow-job." He paused for the whoops and catcalls. "Please gather round and be patient, she can only suck on one cock at a time." A group of men started to gather around Pat as she looked toward Don who just started to walk away laughing.

Needing to take a leak, Don turned to the manager and asked where the Men's room was. The manager just laughed and pointed to the archway on the left,

"You'll find what you need through there."

"Thank you."

"No Thank you for making such a wager with your wife." The manager replied as Don headed toward the indicated arch to find himself in a unisex rest room. The left wall had urinals and on the right wall were toilets in booths. Half of the booths were without doors, for those into golden showers and exhibitionism. Straight ahead were lockers. A sign explained that they were for clothing and gave instructions about turning the key into the bar for storage.

Giving his contribution to the urinal, Don walked over to an unused locker and took off all his clothing, except his white mesh bikini underwear. They were a size too small and the head of his erect cock poked out over the elastic waistband. Don strutted out to the bar and turned in the key. He noticed many women and a few men staring at his semi-exposed package. Don saw a circle made up of mostly men with a few women. He knew who was in the middle of the circle and what she was doing. I don't want what she's giving, but I'd like to watch for a while.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.