Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom and Samantha had been active and very lusty lovers since she'd started working for him. They hadn't planned on it happening, but suddenly one day, Samantha realized that she'd gotten herself knocked up by her horny well-hung boss. She'd actually had to go to the local drugstore and buy an EPT because she'd never planned or expected to get pregnant. That had been four months earlier and now Samantha (or Sam as she liked Tom to call her) was definitely showing that there was a baby growing inside her belly. There was that telltale "bump" as people seemed to like to call it, showing clearly and more with each passing day that Samantha was carrying a baby inside her belly. And, along with being knocked up with her sexy boss's baby, she found herself much more horny and needy for hard cock fucking her pussy than she was even normally.

Sam was becoming increasingly bigger in the belly as her and Tom's baby grew steadily. She was every bit of four months along, and Sam loved how being knocked up made her feel as much like a sexy desired woman as anything every had. She loved how Tom showered attention and gifts on her. She was thoroughly relishing the experience of being an expectant knocked up "mommy-to-be" with her sexy boss. She loved how he was always wanting to feel her big pregnant belly and how he'd already made her promise she'd let him suckle her lacatating tits whenever the baby had gotten its fill. And, she loved how even though she and Tom were totally intimate lovers at work, they still lived in separate places but he'd made her promise that she and the baby would come to live with him after the little one arrived. Sam had never felt so wanted, so loved, and so much preciated as she did now that she was going to be a new mommy and Tom, her fucker/boss, was the baby's father.

She thought of Tom as a "fucker" not in the negative sense but the fact that he was precisely that with her. From that first day she'd started working for him, Tom had plowed her horny pussy with his big hardon nearly every single day and on many days, he'd fuck her more than once, sometimes 3 or 4 times. Samantha laughed to herself the morning she realized she was expecting because she'd known enough to get some birth control, but she'd maintained an active sexual life for several years and never been on birth control -- and she'd never got caught yet. That had changed this time; she was seriously knocked up and she was going to be a mother in only five or so more months.

Samantha got dressed and started driving to work. As she made her way through her 30-minute commute to where she worked with Tom, her boss, and the others in his company, she found herself already starting to rub her swollen pregnant belly in a loving, caring way to let her unborn child know that it was already very much loved and desired. Samantha remembered the day she'd told Tom she was pregnant. She'd come to work dressed as she normally did, but when she went into Tom's office and proceeded to let him know that she was knocked up, Tom was so excited and so loving to her that she was almost overwhelmed. Samantha hadn't had any particular thoughts of any commitment from Tom -- she hadn't asked him to give her a baby, but he made her know that he loved knowing that he was the father of the baby growing inside her belly. And, right after that, she and Tom had one of the hottest and sexiest fuck sessions they'd had so far in their relationship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.