Last Frontier I - Cover

Last Frontier I

Copyright© 2005 by Luckier Dog

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - The "R-rated" version of the original "Last Frontier". If you are looking for the really nasty stuff, the censors edited it, at least as much as didn't totally ruin the story. I mean the bad guys are bad, at least compared to the good guys. LF I will be posted as a new story like LF II. If you are looking it for sexual content then pass this one by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Violence  

Now that the rewrite of "Wilderness Ordeal" is done, and "Last Frontier" (the really messed up version, in my opinion) has been re-edited to the R-Rated "Last Frontier I", Which meshes with the newer "A Wilderness Ordeal" is finished, I will complete "Last Frontier II" the sequel to "LF I", and remove the original. If anyone was reading the first "LF" at this stage, it was not that good, contrary to the vindictive ratings some of the readers are giving my re-written versions for my views.

The site name is "Stories Online," and while most are sexually oriented, and many are very explicit, the site does not specify that only SEX STORIES are allowed, contrary to those who continue to flame my Conservative, and Christian views. (Liberals believe that Freedom of Speech and the First Amendment apply only to their views!)

I commend Al Steiner ("Greenies"), Megan's Dad and all the others who have had the courage to post "no-sex" stories on this site. For those who are addicted to the sex stories, (yes it is an addiction) if enough of you who flame me would instead ask him, perhaps the webmaster would move the lesser sexually oriented content to a separate section.

As for the vindictive low scores, because of my views, there are enough readers who encourage me to keep posting in spite of you. The scores don't mean anything really, other than what one person thought at the moment. What does mean something, is that enough of you thought what I did was good, and the 32nd re-write of "Wilderness Ordeal" a totally different story than either the original or the replacement, by the way, has been accepted for publication and will be in stores in the next few months.

To those I extend my appreciation. To the other, you merely prove what Jesus told his disciples in John 15:20, "No servant is greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also."

While many of you refuse to accept my right of free speech, and even flame me over the parables in my stories, they have obviously touched a raw nerve. Thus I am persecuted here also.

"Why do I keep posting here?" they keep asking.

In Mark 2:17, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

No, I don't expect to convert the whole site, nor will I even try. That would be unrealistic. However, if I reach a few readers, even a very few, and make them realize where it is they are at in their lives, and cause them to re-think what they do, then I receive a reward that dozens of hateful and even threatening messages, and low scores cannot take away.

I have really witnessed miracles, and know that God exists, just as surely as I know Hell exists. Had I not been shown these things I would still be as wicked as those who now attack me. Still? Yes, still, but I am not the same person as I was. I'll not tell you how to live your lives or criticize what you read or look at. How the characters in my stories follow these lessons is just part of the story, or perhaps the parable of something real that actually happened.

As for the original stories, they are gone, deleted from my hard drive even, and considered not worth saving or remembering. Don't ask for them, please.

Thanks to all who have supported my free works and hopefully will my novel when it is released.

The Luckier Dog

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.