Brittany: A Freshman's Lesson - Cover

Brittany: A Freshman's Lesson

Copyright© 2005 by Nina

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful, spoiled, wealthy college freshman seems to have the world at her feet. That is, until she stumbles into someone who turns her entire world upside down. Blackmail, deception, and jealousy, swirl like a storm in this tale of a pretty debutante "going down."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School   Transformation  

Brittany wiped her mouth with the back of her forearm, and shook some of the grass and debris from her long blonde hair. The black girls looked on in amusement, arms folded, as she followed Shirlene's brief directions to the campus. She hung her purse on her shoulder, and walked to the street as Shirlene, indulging in one last humiliation of her, kept a hand on Brittany's ample butt. The freshly pleasured Shirlene then slapped the curvaceous bottom and told her, "Take a left, another left, then go straight. Cut through the schoolyard fence. The campus is on the other side. I don't want you gettin' lost again, cause I'll be lookin' for you at school."

What now? She thought as she walked hurriedly from the girls. Her plan of calling the police had fizzled the moment they had gone through her purse and found the answer sheet.

She felt an uncomfortable squish in her crotch as she started walking. Her panties were unable to completely soak up the flood the other girl had made while feasting like a barbarian on her pussy. She bit her lip, trying to push away the image of Shirlene sitting on her face and Yolanda gorging between her thighs, and found the pass through in the schoolyard fence. The homecoming queen, used and plundered like a toy by two black girls from the 'hood. She desperately needed a shower.

What is Shirlene going to do with that answer sheet? Should she tell April what happened? As the library tower of Cedar State College came into view behind the elementary school, Brittany realized that in a short half hour, she had given oral sex to a guy, and then a girl. A sickening feeling crept into her gut. She felt like some type of two-bit tramp now, not Brittany Osgood, beautiful socialite on campus that she was in high school and hoped to be in college as well.

She shook her head to clear the jarring experience, but she knew that might take a long time. Shirlene's "deal" amounted to blackmail, pure and simple. But what could she do?

When Giselle first spotted her from twenty yards away, she started tapping her watch. "Girl, what the fuck--?" Giselle stopped herself as Brittany got closer.

"What happened to you?" She took Brittany's arm and turned her, and started brushing twigs and grass from her back and butt. Brittany realized, too, that her face still stung a bit from where she got slapped, and that Giselle could see the redness.

Brittany's mind grasped for explanations. "I um... I got robbed Giselle." Good, good. That wasn't a lie.

"Robbed? What? By who? Oh shit are you all right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ok. Uh, couple of Puerto Rican guys started following me, you know, saying shit, and I just ignored them. Then they came up and pushed me to the ground, and dumped my purse out... and and I tried to run but they held me down. Giselle I thought they were gonna rape me..." Brittany started to cry softly, and it was only half an act. She wanted to skip class and go shower, but she needed to get the material, especially now that their first big test loomed five days away, and she had no answer sheet anymore.

Brittany glanced at her and figured that Giselle bought it all, even though her friend frowned and picked more grass from her, as she looked her up and down. Then, Giselle peered close, and picked a tiny black hair from Brittany's shirt, right between her boobs. She held it up and studied it with that same frown, and Brittany quickly steered the subject in another direction.

"Look, I'm gonna be fine. Let's get to class. We're already five minutes late."

"You did call the police, right?"

"No. I mean, not yet. I will, right after class."

"If you don't, I will."

Brittany walked ahead of Giselle, who took another long look at the little curly black hair, brushed it from her fingers, let it float to the ground, and then caught up with Brittany's wiggling bottom.


It had been three days since the incident, and Brittany was wishfully thinking that Shirlene would let all the threats of blackmail subside, and nothing would ever come of it. Still, it was unnerving that she hadn't seen her. The night of her ordeal, Brittany called Mark and told him she wasn't feeling good, and she couldn't see him.

The next night, they were at her place, just after the sun had gone down, and she figured that if they got it on, it would help her move away from the constant thoughts she was having of Shirlene, and of what would happen next.

"Hey, you ok?" Mark asked as he kissed from her neck to her breasts.

Was she? She had no idea. What was it that Mark felt, or didn't feel?

"I mean, you just seem tense," Mark went on, massaging her breasts slowly.

Brittany could feel his hardness under his Dockers, pressing against her.

"Oh yeah Mark, I'm ok... just, I don't know. The economics class just has me nervous, you know. We have this test coming up, and I don't know if I'm ready."

"Oh, I understand baby. Don't worry, you'll be fine." He moved his mouth to one of her nipples. "I'll help you study if you want. But I'm not sure how much we'll get done."

She took a deep breath and tried to relax, and let Mark make love to her. He slid off her panties and began kissing her pussy then, and finally, licking and sucking around her clitoris. She writhed under him in pleasure, but she had to push away memories of that wild black bitch munching on her sex like an animal.

"Goddamit!" she hissed, her eyes screwed shut. She didn't even realizing she had said it until Mark straightened up.

"Hey babe, what's up? You nearly popped my head like a grape, squeezin' your thighs together like that."

"Aw, Mark... Mark I'm sorry." She sat up, and drew her legs up. "I'm just not into that today. Please, just put your cock in me. Please... that's what I want right now."

He shrugged. "I won't complain about that request!" He grinned, and then added, "But I do want a rain check for down here." He ran his fingers up inside her thigh until they brushed her pussy lips.

She nodded and smiled at him, and seconds later, Mark mounted her, holding her upraised ass in his two large hands as he pumped her from behind.

Mark had a basketball game, and Brittany would be cheering in it. Because she had a late class, that went to seven, she had gone home to change into her cheerleader outfit, and would go right to the game afterward.

About a half hour before her class, she rounded the corner of the hall to the mini media center, where she was going to look up an article before the class.

Shirlene was there, arms folded, leaning against the wall by the entrance to the media center. She had a small smirk on her face as she looked Brittany up and down.

"Hey baby girl."

Brittany looked around quickly to see who might hear the conversation, but there only a few people hurrying by them.

"Hi," she said, a lump forming in her throat. The sight of Shirlene touched a fear nerve deep inside her. There was much to fear, scholastically, and physically.

"Cutie pie cheerleader," Shirlene smiled at her.

Brittany just looked at her, and then down. "Game tonight." She said. How awkward she suddenly felt in the short skirted outfit, in the presence of the girl who had so easily bested and had her way with her.

"I know," Shirlene said. "I'll be there watchin' it." Then the confident black girl nodded to the ladies room at the opposite wall. "Get in there. Meet me in the last stall."

Brittany looked over at the bathroom door, and knew it was hopeless to resist. She went into the bathroom, praying there was no one else inside. A girl was touching up her face as she walked in, and they traded quick smiles before Brittany went into the last stall and closed the door.

A few moments later, she heard the door open, and heard footsteps that sounded like they were leaving, as well as those approaching her. Two raps came on the stall door.

"Open up."

Brittany unbolted the door, and Shirlene came in, bolting it behind both of them.

She leaned back against the wall and curled her finger, beckoning Brittany closer.

"C'mere, baby girl. Get that pretty as up close to me." Shirlene spread her legs and Brittany moved in between them, watching her eyes.

Shirlene's dark eyes were shining as she looked the blonde white cheerleader up and down again. "Get your arms around me girl. You know you ain't getting' away from me. You're gonna be sweet and lovin' to your Miss Shirlene. Ain't you?"

She wrapped her arms around Brittany's waist and pulled her close against her, and Brittany reluctantly nodded and looped her arms around Shirlene's neck.

"Yeah, that's more like it," Shirlene murmured in a low, heated voice. "Yeahhh..."

She slid one hand up behind Brittany's head, letting her fingers get lost in the blonde hair.

"Come kiss your woman now, my little white lover. Come on, you and me are gonna do it right."

Brittany looked into Shirlene's eyes silently. At least this wasn't the shock it was last time, she thought. She had to learn to do this, and do it with enough compliance that Shirlene was pleased.

"C'mon now, babygirl," Shirlene whispered, pulling Brittany's head closer. Then she clamped her lips onto Brittany's and kissed her deeply.

Brittany instinctively closed her eyes. It wouldn't do to keep them open and watch the black girl control her like this. She felt Shirlene's tongue dart and swipe into her mouth, and her strong lips move on hers. Shirlene suddenly unplugged her mouth from Brittany's and frowned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.