Brittany: A Freshman's Lesson - Cover

Brittany: A Freshman's Lesson

Copyright© 2005 by Nina

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beautiful, spoiled, wealthy college freshman seems to have the world at her feet. That is, until she stumbles into someone who turns her entire world upside down. Blackmail, deception, and jealousy, swirl like a storm in this tale of a pretty debutante "going down."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School   Transformation  

How much better could things be going? Brittany Osgood thought as she unzipped Mark's jeans. She knew just how to do him, she thought triumphantly. From her kneeling position, she looked up at him with her best bedroom blue eyes, and licked her lips slyly. He grinned down at her.

"My baby," he whispered.

She nodded, and slid the jeans down his muscular legs.

Here she was, a freshman with an apartment paid for by Mommy and Daddy, a new, cute-as-hell boyfriend who had just been made captain of the basketball team, and then there was her recent deal at school. Oh, what a slick bargain that was! Ah, to be rich, beautiful, and nineteen, she thought as she curled her fair, perfectly painted hand around Mark's cock.

She engulfed the head of Mark's eager tool in her mouth and looked up again. Mark's head went back, eyes closed, and he let out a long sigh.

She sucked him deeply, her hands braced on his smooth, lightly haired thighs, and cupped his balls with one hand. She thought of her life briefly while she slid her mouth up and down the length of his tool, which was warming rapidly. She had it made. A telltale wisp of precum told her that Mark wasn't going to be long now. He grunted and tensed, and the first load came. Brittany began swallowing the successive gobs as the lurching muscle in her mouth pulsed excitedly.

Mark's voice, six feet six inches above her, trailed off in a long, satisfied moan.

Brittany timed her gulps perfectly, to avoid gagging, and consumed every drop. She gave him a couple of kisses, under the reddened helmet, and then kissed his stomach before rising.

"Happy?" She said in a liquid voice as she nuzzled his chest. She had him on a short leash already, and she could feel it, see it in his astounded look and puppy dog-like delight.

"Oh, god yeah. Major understatement."

She giggled, then looked at her watch. "Oh, I gotta go. I promise I'll stay longer next time."

"Wow... you're awesome baby. See you tomorrow, ok?"

"Or maybe tonight, if they cancel practice cause of the rain."

Mark looked at her and made the same assessment of his young life. Just made captain of the basketball team, and two weeks ago, landed this gorgeous little honey cheerleader as his girl. Life is good!

She ducked into the bathroom of Mark's dorm room and rinsed off before leaving, and then was on her way, her blonde hair and very sought-after ass bouncing sweetly as she descended the stairs. Mark looked after her, thinking he should never let her prance around in shorts that tight, every guy on campus will be following behind her like a parade.

"Remember," he called after her, "right on Folson, then left on 2nd avenue to get to the Gerard Building.

"Got it, thanks," she said, blowing him a kiss as she bounded off to her Economics class. The business major stuff was awful, but she was promised a very nice job in her uncle's firm once she graduated. She wouldn't have a problem graduating, she thought with a wicked grin, not after the very nice business deal she had landed with a friend of hers at school.

Her walk had a little more bounce than usual. Getting Mark off like that, for the first time in his apartment, had made her horny and more than a little wet. Unfortunately there was no time to do more—she had to get to class. She would have to put it off until later, and try and calm down her sparkling hormones.

No sooner had she rounded the corner towards Folson St, her cell phone rang. She grinned when she saw the name of her best friend, Giselle, on the readout.

"Hey whassup?"

"Hey yourself, cover girl," Giselle said.

"No, no... no cover girl stuff. Can't do it."

"C'mon," her friend chided, "how many times do modeling agents come walking up to you in the mall and tell you they want you to come in for an interview and to bring pictures? Huh?"

"Giselle I gotta stay in school. I'll be making big bucks with my uncle if I do. I don't have time to model."

"Girl, you might knock their socks off at the modeling agency be making megabucks, and your uncle's firm will be like chump change."

Brittany laughed. "Yeah, well that takes luck, and a lot of other stuff."

"Well, you got the other stuff, chica, that's for sure. So are we meeting before class still?"

"Yeah, I'm heading over there now. I was at Mark's."

"Woo-hoo!! Mark's huh?? And? You gonna keep me in suspense?"

Brittany smiled into the phone as she remembered the encounter she had still not cooled off from. She walked briskly, wanting to get to the tree where they met, so she could tell Giselle the details in person.

"We did it," she whispered.

"WOOOO! Awesome!" Giselle yipped. "That's four times now, right?"

"Yeah. Four."

"I'm so happy for you. Rolando is coming into town this weekend." Rolando was Giselle's new boyfriend from Argentina. They had just taken a ski trip to his native country, and that sealed the new relationship. They had been hot and heavy ever since.

"Yes, well you better rest up girl!"

"I know I know I know. I can't wait. We so need to double date some night."

"For sure. Hey I got some wild news for you."

"Wilder than you and Mark?"

"Shuttup. Really, this is something that I can share with you, although I was sworn to secrecy. But you're my best friend in the world and I want to make sure you pass this economics class too."

"What? What're you talking about?" Brittany was so engrossed in their conversation she realized she hadn't been watching street signs. Let's see, this was sixth avenue. Oh, hell, where was Folson? She stopped for a minute, and went right. This felt correct. Now to find second avenue. Wasn't it second? Giselle's voice was buzzing in her ear, pulling her attention back into the tiny cell phone.

"Girl, what on earth do you mean, pass economics?"

"Ok, look, I got some answers, ok? Test answers. I paid for em. I'll tell you later."

"What? Are you koo koo girl??"

"I mean... uhh... hold on Giselle..." Brittany glanced up and realized that the campus was nowhere in sight. Shit. She had gotten so excited talking to Giselle that she had obviously taken a wrong turn somewhere. Nothing looked familiar. She was used to the opposite side of the campus, and it's surrounding neighborhood, not this one. It was starting to look kind of like... trashy.

"What what what... tell me!"

She turned around and saw a sign that started with "F" but the rest was all faded. When she looked in the other direction, she saw three black guys standing over the open hood of a car, looking at her.

"I gotta go... I'll tell you all about it in a few minutes."

Giselle sighed. "Ok, babe, ciao." She had been ending conversations like that ever since the Argentina trip. Brittany shut the phone and focused on getting her bearings.

"You lost, dahlin?" A voice came from the sidewalk, startling her. She looked down and to her left about ten feet and saw an old man sitting on a plastic milk crate, his scraggly salt and pepper beard barely covering a nearly toothless mouth.

"Umm... yeah," Brittany smiled. Oh god, now she could smell him. Black people were bad enough. But smelly black people—yuk!! "Which way is the campus, please?"

"Campus? Campus?" He squinted up at her. "What damn campus?"

"Uh, Cedar State College, you know... the only one around here."

"Buy me a beer and I'll tell you." He said, his voice a marbly slur from a mouth ruined by neglect and alcohol. Then the old man started cackling idiotically.

"Now, dem squirrels, dems dat run around here in the trees, they don't go to no college. Do they? You know dem squirrels? Catch me one of dem squirrels and I'll boil em up, and I'll tell you where dat gatdamm college is! Ha! You get over dere to dat sto' and buy me a beer, see... and..."

Oh god, he's a nut. Brittany turned on her heel and walked from the babbling man, whose voice trailed off into a nonsensical murmur. Then she took a quick right. Yes, that would get her back to Mark's apartment building, wouldn't it? She was in a residential area now, very run down, with weeds growing in the yards and junk cars rotting in the swale areas.

"Oh god..." She whispered to herself. "This really sucks."

She picked up the pace, feeling about as out of place as, well, a beautiful spoiled rich white girl in a ghetto. When she got to the next corner, praying some of the college's buildings would soon come into view, three girls walked out from between two small, dilapidated houses and stared at her. She wondered if she should say anything. Well of course, she should at least be nice when she walked by.

"Hi," she smiled quickly as she approached. Their stares continued, and one of the girls, so black her skin shone in the sunlight, stepped in front of her.

"Where you goin', white girl?"

Brittany looked at the girl, who was probably her age, maybe a year or two older at the most. She was about two inches taller than Brittany and had a well built, athletic body. Her hair had been straightened, and parted on the side.

"I'm trying to get to Cedar. I got lost."

"No shit you got lost," one of the other girls said, and they both laughed heartily.

"I know you," the athletic one said, "Where do I know you from?"

Brittany peered at her. "Sorry, I don't remember. Could you just tell me how to get to the campus? I'm gonna be late for class."

"You're the bitch on the cheerleading team. I tried out for the team and I didn't make it. I don't think your coach likes coloreds."

"I'm sorry you didn't make it, really. But I gotta go."

"You ain't doin' shit." The girl stuck one arm in front of Brittany, and with the other one, grabbed her by the wrist.

"Hey, let go of me," Brittany demanded, trying to shake loose the talon-like grasp of the girl. Boy, she was strong.

"Fuckin' white bitch. Get your ass over here." With that, the girl pulled Brittany off the road and briskly pushed and pulled her over to an overgrown corner of the lot, where some shade trees hid a small grassy area.

"I said let go. LET GO." Brittany cried out, as fear now stabbed deep into her chest.

The other girls came into view now. The stood in front of her and stared. One was a little chubby, about eighteen or so, and the other was skinny and couldn't have been more than sixteen, with her hair in tight braids. The girl who had Brittany in her grasp quickly looped one arm around the white girl's neck from behind and pulled her to the ground. Brittany tried to sit up, and was met with a sharp, rapid slap to the face.

"Stay down, bitch!" The girl snarled at her, and then straddled her as quick as a panther. She pointed a dark finger at Brittany's face, and leaned forward. "Spoiled rich bitches like you never get your come uppins. Your gonna get yours though."

Omigod, Brittany thought, these girls are gonna kill me. A sob rose in her throat as she realized there was no way for her to get up. The girl's sleek but muscular thighs had her cinched in place, and she plopped a very rounded bottom down on Brittany's tits. She was irrevocably pinned to the ground.

"Fuck..." Brittany croaked through a rising sob. "Please... please let me go."

The other two black girls roared in laughter and slapped hands. "Hey Lean. You hear dat? 'Please let me go!!'" one of the mocked.

"Lean," the other girl said to Brittany's captor, "Whatchoo gonna do with her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.