Mother in Law in need - Cover

Mother in Law in need

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - During a good solid fucking, my wife lets me know that her mom needs a good solid one right between the legs...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Anal Sex  

"Baby?"

"Yeah Honey" I said, putting my book down, turning to look at my wife. Jackie and I had been married for five years and had just celebrated our 30th birthday's together by going away without the kids. Madelyn, my mother in law, had suggested and partially paid for the trip, unbeknownst to my father in law Ken.

"You know I love you right?" she asked, guardedly. I closed the book and put it on the end table, the sea breeze wafting through the open door, the sound of the ocean in the background.

"Of course Honey, You know I love you right back and then some." I said fairly emphatically. One of my wife's biggest fears when she had our son, and again when she had our daughter was the fact that I might not find her sexy or alluring. I tried everyday to prove her wrong. She realized after the second time that she was partially suffering from post partum depression, but the habit of telling her how I felt about her almost every day had already been started, and it was a nice habit, so we kept it up.

Jackie was the only woman I had ever wanted 5 minutes after meeting her, and that still held true 5 years later.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting up and facing her.

"If I asked you, and it was totally okay with me, would you ever sleep with another woman?" she asked, an impish smile on her face as she began pulling the covers down, exposing my naked body slowly. She always began this way when she was horny. When she got down low enough, one hand continued pulling it down while the other began to stroke the length of my cock, exciting me easily. Jackie's one of those tall women who are all woman. She's not fat, or even round. She's just curvy in all the right places. Four inches shorter than my own six feet, she was the first woman who could take my whole cock in her. And that was a feat since I was more than ten inches long, and almost 3 fingers across, so the average american female couldn't take it without a lot of discomfort. There was this japanese massage chick one time, but that's another story. Finding a hot, tall, amazon who could take all of my beefy cock and then some, I counted my blessings every damn day.

"Jay, you know you're the only one for me... mmmm that feels really nice" I moaned as she licked the head of my dick like a lollipop. I was distracted by her hands and lips and tongue for several moments as she got me very hard. I felt the cool breeze on my dick as she let go and mounted me, sliding my large cock into her. Putting a tit in my mouth, she began to bob up and down on me. Her speech was breathy and distracted as her pussy heated up and slid up and down my schlong.

"Would you, if I asked you to? Would you fuck someone else if I really wanted you to and it was totally okay with me?" she said as she began to grind her hips into each stroke, rubbing her clit into my hips.

I grabbed her ass and took some of the weight off her legs, allowing her to fuck me harder and faster. "Mmmm Jackie, I am so lucky to have found you, you know how much I love you. I'd do anything for you, you know that, but fuck someone else?" I pounded my cock into her, the thought of being with someone else did turn me on in a way, and the fact that she was asking me to do it was a huge turn on.

"I'm not a sperm bank, so don't even go there" I said, rolling her onto her back and thrusting in and out of her with deep long strokes. Her legs wrapped around my back and she jammed her tongue in her mouth. After the pace picked up and she needed to breathe, she tore her mouth from mine saying, "Will you?? Will you fuck someone else? Oh GOD OH GOD... Baby?"

"Yeah Jackie... oh god I am so close" I grunted.

She smiled and closed her eyes, wailing..."Baby? I want you to fuck oh god oh GOD OH GOD!! YES! FUCK MY MOM!!!! OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I exploded inside her, jamming as much of me into her as possible. She had just seen into one of my biggest fantasies... fucking Maddie, my mother in law. Picture a sultry south american woman. Not mexican, not spanish, but Amazonian. Maddie was about 48 years old, stood as tall as me, had the curves of an hourglass and about 38DD tits. I had actually seen Maddie first when I was walking around the mall and been stunned by how beautiful she was. She and her daughter could truly be sisters. I made a point of telling her that everytime I saw her, and flirted shamelessly with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.