Secret Needs - Cover

Secret Needs

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2005 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: An incest movie makes a girl realize she needs her brother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   School   .

Play

"Hey didn't you say you didn't want this sweater?"

Laura looked up from reading her fashion magazine and stared at the green low cut sweater her friend Elsie held up. She realized she'd only worn it once last winter. "Uh, no I never said that."

Elsie laughed. Her fiery red curly hair was up in a ponytail showing off her big green eyes. "Yes you did. Don't be that way."

Laura rolled her eyes. "I guess. You can have it, just like you've had almost all my clothes."

Elise held the sweater against her body. She studied herself in the mirror smiling. "Thanks Laura. You have such great taste in clothes."

"I should really sell it to you," Laura teased.

Elsie continued to admire her reflection. Just then they heard footsteps. Elsie looked at Laura who was too involved in her magazine. Laura could feel her friend staring at her. "Yes Elsie, it's Alex."

Elsie giggled. "Ooh!"

Laura narrowed her brown eyes at her friend. "Would you stop drooling over my brother, he's such a dork."

Elsie sighed. "Of course you think he's a dork, but I on the other hand think he's super hot!" She went and flopped down on the bed next to Laura. She kept holding the sweater against her body. "I love his big brown eyes, long eyelashes and shaggy brown hair. Mmm, those lips, dark eyebrows, that body..."

Laura cringed. "Eww, shut up! I don't want to hear that! You don't hear me talking about your brother like that."

Elsie frowned. "Of course not! He's only fifteen years old, you chester!"

Laura burst out laughing. "You know what I mean. Even if he was legal, I would have the decency to keep my horny feelings to myself."

"Yeah, yeah. I still think your brother is totally hot. You're so lucky to live with him and see him every single day," Elsie went on.

Laura sighed. Elsie had been in love with Alex ever since she first saw him back in Seventh grade when Laura and Alex's family had moved into town. Laura and Alex were twins. She felt they were both similar yet different. Laura was more outgoing while Alex was really shy. Even though he was shy, Laura had to admit her twin was quite a looker. He was tall, slightly built and really smart. He'd had a few girlfriends since high school and now in college seemed that he was more into his studies other than chasing anything with a skirt. Laura on the other hand, had spent her first year in college partying and doing less studying. Elsie was more studious and often helped Laura with her work.

After high school, Laura and Alex were forced to live together by their parents. They could only afford to send one away to college but luckily Alex managed to get a scholarship to pay for all four years. Room and board was included for Alex so Laura had no other choice than to live with him. That, or get a job and that would mean no more parties. For the meantime Laura was stuck with him but hoped to move in with Elsie the next year when Elsie's roommate would graduate. Not that Laura hated living with Alex, it's just that she wanted her privacy. She wanted to bring guys over and with her brother around she just didn't feel right.

"So are you going out with Craig tonight?" Laura asked Elsie changing the subject.

Elsie shrugged. "I don't know. I've called him three times and he's never returned my phone calls."

Laura felt bad for her friend. "Ah he was a jerk anyway. How about Chad?"

Elsie nodded. "No, he's got a girlfriend. What's wrong with these guys Laura? I mean I'm not ugly am I?"

Laura smiled. "Not at all. They have the problem Elsie. You're beautiful and such a wonderful person."

"I wish the guys would see that, especially Alex," Elsie added.

Laura rolled her eyes. "There you go again. I have a hot date with Darren tonight."

Elsie frowned. "How can you go out with him? He's such a jerk."

Laura was about to protest.

Knock! Knock!

Elsie quickly raised her body up and fixed her hair. She knew it was Alex. Laura laughed and got up to answer the door. She opened the door and saw Alex was dressed up. It seemed as if he had a date.

"Hey," he said softly staring down at his twin.

"What's up?" Laura asked casually.

Alex took one quick look at Elsie and smiled. "Hey Elsie."

"H-hi," Elsie stammered like a little schoolgirl

Alex focused back on his twin. "Listen, I'm going out with my friends tonight and probably won't be back until tomorrow."

Laura raised a brow. "Tomorrow?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah."

"What are you going to do all night?" Laura asked. She felt concerned.

Alex laughed. "Just out with the guys. They're having a party at the frat house."

Laura looked puzzled. "Wow! You're actually going to a party at a frat house? I'm shocked."

Alex shrugged. "I'm not really in the mood to go but Gary wants to join this frat so I'm just there for support."

Gary was Alex's best friend in college. He was shy like Alex too and Laura noticed he wanted to fit in so bad. "Oh, I see. I thought you'd be out with a lady friend," Laura teased.

"Yeah right," Alex replied coyly.

"Don't be so modest bro, I know of at least one lady who would love to go out with you," Laura looked over at Elsie who was turning red.

"Anyway, I have to go. What are your plans for tonight sis?"

Laura didn't want to mention her date with Darren. "Um nothing. Elsie and I were just going to the library for a while to finish some of our work and then we're going out for coffee."

"No hot date tonight huh?" Alex asked looking almost relieved.

Laura felt awful for lying to her twin. "Yeah, no date."

"Ah that's good... I-I mean that's cool," Alex said nervously. "I better go. By Elsie," he waved at the blushing red head.

"Bye," Elsie said softly.

After he was gone, Laura closed her door and Elsie sighed. "You almost told him I want him didn't you!"

Laura smiled devilishly. "Maybe."

"Laura! That's so embarrassing."

"Why? You want him so he needs to know."

"No! I'm too shy!"

Laura nodded. "I don't understand you Elsie. You go on and on about my brother and I'm trying to help you but you don't want my help."

Elsie fell back on the bed. "I know. I'm such a dork."

Laura could only think about Darren. This would be her chance to bring a guy over for the first time ever. It wasn't like she never had sex, two guys she'd slept with in her entire 19 years, but finally she'd be able to have sex at her place instead of the guys' place. She'd wanted Darren ever since she first saw him. He was gorgeous with short dark curly hair and big blue eyes. She couldn't wait to bring him home that night.

FWD


It was only a few hours later, when Laura and Elsie got back from the library that Saturday afternoon. Elsie had forgot the swear Laura had given her so they went back to get it. As they walked down the short hallway, Elsie looked at Alex's room. Laura had gone to get the sweater and when she came back she realized Elsie was gone.

"Elsie?"

"In here," Elsie replied.

Laura frowned realizing her friend was in her brother's room. "Elsie what are you doing here?"

Elsie sat on Alex's bed. "Just admiring your brother's room. You know I'm surprised he doesn't have bikini babes all over his wall."

"My brother's not like that," Laura shot back.

"Mmm, another reason for me to be more in love," Elsie said.

"Come on, let's get going. I don't want to be late for my date."

"Late for your date? You still have over two hours!"

"Hey, I'm going to need those two hours to look good for him."

"If he liked you for who you are, you wouldn't need that much time Laura."

Laura laughed. "Yeah right."

Elsie looked around Alex's room. Something caught her eye. "Ooh! What's this?"

Laura saw her friend run towards the TV. "What's what?"

"This!" Elsie held up a DVD video.

Laura stared at the cover. It was obviously a porno. So what? Didn't all college guys watch pornos? "Put that away Elsie. That's private."

"Hmm, it's called 'Secret Needs' wonder what that's about."

"Here, give me that," Laura demanded trying to take the movie away from her friend.

"No! Come on, let's watch it. Let's see what Alex likes to watch!"

Laura threw her hands up in the air. "Ok! Whatever Elsie. I don't think I want to know what my own brother beats off to."

Elsie giggled. She put the DVD on and turned on the TV. She grabbed the remote and took a comfortable seat on Alex's bed. Laura stood by the door, feeling almost paranoid that Alex would walk in even though he said he'd be gone all night. Elsie fast-forward the so-called commercials and previews. Once the movie started, it looked like any other porno. Laura groaned. She'd seen a few pornos and they didn't impress her at all.

"Hurry up," Laura pleaded.

"Hold on, it's getting interesting." Elsie's green eyes were glued to the TV.

As the movie went on Laura suddenly turned. Something had caught her attention. She looked at the TV screen and realized it was a really hot sex scene with a young guy and girl. The guy was kissing her and whispering things to her. Laura's heart pounded when she heard the guy say, "Mmm sis, you're really hot."

"Did he just say 'sis'?" Laura asked frantically.

Elsie nodded. She too looked shocked but kept watching. Laura wanted to turn it off but yet something was stopping her. She took a seat next to her friend and they watched as the couple continued to have hot passionate sex. As she watched more, Laura realized it was an incest porno. It was a brother and sister having sex and so were the rest of the scenes. She felt so numb and hadn't realized that Elsie had turned off the movie.

"Laura? Laura?"

"Huh? W-what?" Laura stammered.

Elsie looked serious. "That was a really hot porno! I mean at least I think it was. I know you're probably freaking out."

Laura pretended to look disgusted. "It didn't bother me at all. I mean it's only porn. Not real life."

Elsie took the DVD out and put it back in its case. "Um, I better go so you can get ready for your date."

"I told you we should have not seen it," Laura said angrily.

"I'm sorry," Elsie apologized sincerely.

Laura could tell her friend would not stop staring at her. "What?" Laura asked.

"N-nothing."

"Say it Elsie. You think my brother is sick don't you?"

Elsie nodded. "I think your brother... never mind."

"What!" Laura stood up feeling tears forming in her eyes.

Elsie bit her lower lip before she could speak. "I mean, do you think your brother has those kind of feeling for you?"

Laura felt as if she'd been knocked down. "What?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry."

"Elsie! Tell me your kidding!"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I mean he probably just watches this out of curiosity I guess. I mean I watch some lesbian pornos but that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. We can't judge people by what they watch right?"

Laura wanted to agree with her but for some odd reason deep down, way deep down she didn't want that to be true. Did she really want her own brother to think of her in a sexual way? Did she think of him in sexual way?

"Yeah that's right. He probably just got this movie to see the girls that's all. We're both making a big deal out of this."

Elsie smiled weakly. "I better go anyway. Let's just keep this between you and me."

"Oh you got that right. It's not like I'm going to go around telling people my brother has an incest porno."


A few minutes later Elsie had left. Laura got in the shower and tried as hard as she could to get the porno out of her head. She tried to concentrate on Darren but every time she did, Alex would appear. She was dying to know if Alex had incest instincts. Had he ever fantasized about her? Did he check her out when she walked around with little clothes around the apartment? As she tried to analyze the situation she realized she was already fingering herself. She held her index finger that was buried deep inside of her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned. The feeling of sheer ecstasy ran all throughout her body. She moved her finger in and out slowly as the water ran down her naked body. She kept thinking about the porno and still had vivid images of the hot couples having sex. She wondered if any of them were related in real life. The thought got her even hotter.

"Oh y-yes," she wailed softly. Her back was resting on the shower wall and her legs were spread wide. She held her eyes closed desperately trying to give herself an orgasm. Her b-cup breasts had big dark pink nipples, which grew sensitive as each water droplet fell on her chest.

"Oh Alex," she caught herself moaning out her brother's name. She knew that she did and for that moment she didn't care. She wanted to cum so bad. Even if she was fantasizing about her own brother.

She began to finger fuck herself faster now. Soon, images of her sexy brother came to her. Alex. Alex with his boxer shorts and no shirt walking around and smiling at her. The smell of Alex's cologne, his dark brown eyes when he looked at her. The way he always seemed to hold her a little longer that he should. How his body felt pressed against her and how he'd place soft gentle kisses on her cheek. Laura was convinced she wanted her brother. She'd had secret needs her entire life and that was Alex and his love. Was she in love with him?

"Mmmmggggh!" Laura cooed loudly. Her petite little body began to shake. She came hard on her finger feeling her hot honey oozing out slowly. Her toes curled up and she licked her lips. She smiled to herself as her orgasm died out slowly leaving behind a feeling of hot lust. She left her finger inside of her pussy for a minute letting it absorb all of her juices.

Afterwards, a slight feeling of shame and guilt flooded her. She sighed and finished her shower. She'd be going out with Darren in a while. She wondered if she'd even be able to concentrate on Darren. She only hoped to get Alex out of her mind.


"Hey there."

Laura smiled weakly at the young tall stud. "Hi there. Come on in."

Darren walked in and surveyed the place. "Nice place you got."

"I live with my brother," Laura added.

"Ah, I hope he's not going to be here tonight."

"Nah, he's out for the night. That's why I invited you."

Darren smiled wickedly. "Hmm, sounds like you know what you wanted didn't you?"

Laura blushed. "Yeah."

"So what do you want to do?" Darren touched Laura's face.

Laura closed her eyes and she swears she felt Alex's touch when he touched her face the times she'd been feeling low. "Mmm," Laura moaned.

She opened her eyes and realized she was with Darren. "Do you want something to drink?"

"I'm fine," Darren replied coolly. He walked closer to her and put his big strong arms around her waist.

Laura began to feel nervous. She didn't want to do anything with Darren now that she realized who she really wanted. "Slow down," Laura giggled.

"I can't. You're really sexy you know that?" Darren moved his hands down and gently squeezed her buttocks.

Laura squirmed a little but realized she wasn't going to get away from his strong hold. She was getting turned on, not by Darren but by the thought of Alex doing what Darren was to her.

"Kiss me," Laura ordered.

Darren didn't hesitate to lean down and plant a hot wet kiss on her lips. Laura kissed the stud back lost in the thought of kissing her brother. She began to imagine that Darren was Alex and that drove her over the edge. She realized she was kissing back with passion; she'd never kissed another guy like that before.

"Whoa! You're a horny little cutie aren't you?" Darren asked pulled away from her kiss.

"I need you," Laura blurted. She'd never been this forward with another guy.

"You got it baby," Darren rasped. He lifted her up making her yelp and carried her to her bedroom.

Laura kissed him as he laid her down on her bed. She looked up at the college stud and watched him remove his shirt. He had a great body. He was more built than Alex, yet he didn't compare to her twin. Alex was more than just a hot body and face. He was so special to her.

Darren grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him. Her butt was at the edge of the bed and her skirt was hiked up showing her soft pink colored panties. Darren reached down and pulled her panties off. Laura wanted to cum again. She knew it was wrong using Darren but she had no other choice. She didn't have Alex around and she knew she could never have the courage to seduce her own brother.

Darren got on his knees and dipped his head between Laura's legs. "Ahh yesss!" Laura cried out. Darren's tongue was flicking her swollen clit. Laura spread her legs wider and her mind went wild. She thought about Alex even more. She could see his face, his sweet shy smile and his sexy body. She could hear his voice, his laugh and remembered his touch.

"Oooh! Keep doing that!" Laura implored feeling Darren suck on her clit. "I want to cum!"

Darren pulled away leaving Laura unsatisfied. "You're going to cum on my cock, I want you to cum on my cock."

Laura wanted to protest but she was weak. She need to cum. She wished she could cum on Alex's cock. She wondered what his cock looked like. How big he was...

Darren slipped on a condom and entered Laura, as she was lost in her own incestuous thoughts. He began to fuck her hard and fast, just the way Laura wanted it, only she wanted it with her brother.

"You feel so tight! Mmm so fuckin' hot!" Darren groaned as he pumped in and out of her.

Laura wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer. She could feel him deep inside of her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she exploded. She closed her eyes and imagined Alex making love to her. It wouldn't be sex between them, only love. She knew Alex wouldn't be like all the other guys she'd ever been with. He'd be gentle and sweet and take his time with her. He knew her too well; he was her brother, her secret need.

"I'm g-going to c-cum!" Laura squealed.

Darren fucked her faster now. Laura felt her body shaking and Alex remained in her thoughts as she came. She only wished she could yell out his name and how much she loved him. It was hard to at that moment not to say his name.

"Ah yeah! I feel you cumming! I'm going to cum too. I'm going to shoot my load!" Darren groaned.

fwd

After quick meaningless sex, Laura ordered a pizza. Darren sat back in the living room watching a basketball game and drinking a beer. Even though the sex had meant nothing, Laura was still satisfied. She felt awful for having thought of her brother the entire time, but Alex was the kind of guy that a girl would think about and easily fall in love with. No wonder Elsie was crazy about him. Laura now understood what the big deal was about her twin brother. He was everything a girl could want.


Darren ended up staying the night but had fallen asleep on the couch. Laura was fast asleep in her room. She felt a familiar touch on her arm. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her dream man. "Alex," she whispered. His big brown eyes melted her heart.

"Are you ok? Who's that guy out in the living room?"

Suddenly Laura remembered Darren. She raised her body up and stretched. "T-that's Darren."

"Did he spend the night?" Alex asked sternly.

"Yes," Laura looked embarrassed.

"I know you're an adult now sis, but be careful who you ask to spend the night. That guy looks like he's passed out. Were you two drinking last night?"

"He was I wasn't."

"Good," Alex said and his eyes moved towards Laura's legs.

Laura hadn't realized her blue jean skirt was hiked up. Luckily she'd remembered to put her panties back on. She felt her face turning red and pulled her skirt down. Deep down she liked the fact that Alex had seen her panties.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.