Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

For the second time in a few minutes, Cal initiated a kiss. This one lasted a long time, and this time, he instinctively thrust his crotch into her. The kiss lasted long enough for her to unfasten and unzip his jeans and reach in to grasp his painfully rigid cock. She gave it a few gentle strokes and he started panting. "Teri! I'm going to come!"

"I hope so!"

"But... !" It was already too late. When he had finished spurting, she somehow worked his jeans down with one hand, never letting go of his barely-shrinking cock. She got his shoes and jeans off. Then, she pulled off his shorts and wiped off his crotch and her hands on them. When she stood up, she shed her panties and her hanging bra and pulled off his T-shirt.

She just stood back a few feet and looked at him. "You can't imagine how much I've wanted to see you like this," she said almost reverently.

"But I'm just..."

"Just a beautiful man. Can you stay a while?" At his nod, she asked "Your first time?" Once again he nodded. That brought her back into a hug and she said into his chest "I am so honored!"

By some miracle, Cal was still thinking. He knew that she was on the pill, but he should not know. "Um, Teri, I don't have anything. I didn't plan..."

"Pill!" was all she said as she led him to the bed. She threw back the covers and pulled him down atop herself. "I really need a shower, but I have to do this first. Oh, good, you're nice and hard again. Just move right up here. Don't worry about putting your weight down on me. It feels wonderful..." Excitement of any kind made Teri loquacious, and this was the most excitement for her in a very long time.

Their first coupling took place with Teri giving a passionate blow-by-blow, punctuated with more than a few tears. Cal's second come took only a little longer than the first, but even the few dozen strokes it took were like a taste of heaven to the sex-starved woman.

When he had finished, she hugged him so fiercely he feared she would be crushed. The few tears turned into wracking sobs. Rather than being alarmed, he just knew they were tears of happiness and relief. Any remaining doubts about the morality of what they were doing were swept away by the joy and relief she displayed. The incredible wrung out feeling of the best orgasm of his life did not allow much room for guilt, either.

"Gotta pee!" she exclaimed when her sobs had ceased. At first shocked at her lack of modesty as she hurried to the toilet, Cal grinned as he realized her action was a welcoming of intimacy with him. He was still resting on the bed when he heard the tub start to fill.

Although he was quite shy of his body, Cal knew that it would please her if he seemed casual about being naked. He got up and walked into the bathroom to be greeted by a wide grin. He walked up to her and gave her a hug. "You need to show me how to make you come," he told her.

"In the tub will be perfect," was her breathless reply. It was a jacuzzi tub built for two. At first, they sat facing each other, but she soon turned her back to him and leaned against his chest.

While the tub was still filling, she took his finger and brought it right to her clit. "Rub!" With some initial uncertainty, he began the little circular motion that she showed him. The small nub seemed rather elusive at first, but before long he could sense when he was over it or had lost contact.

When he seemed to have good contact and she was starting to feel the effects, she took his other hand and helped him massage her breast. "Pinch and roll it," she instructed as he tentatively fingered her nipple.

His lack of confidence but determination to do well for her seemed to enhance her arousal. Just the fact that he had come to her was almost enough to throw her into orgasm. Had he been able to stroke longer on the bed, she would have surely gotten over. Nothing that had happened had dampened her excitement, so her arousal level had been high for many minutes.

Having never made out, to say nothing of bringing a girl off, Cal did not know what to expect. When Teri's climax came, her body straightened, raising her bottom off of the tub. He thought he should keep on fingering her, but her convulsions made him lose contact. As he was trying to find the spot again, he felt her own hand move in and rub furiously until her body started to relax. Then, she was able to take his hand and instruct him to rub the whole area.

When she was completely still and breathing heavily but smoothly, Cal spoke into her ear "Sorry, I guess I didn't do it quite right."

If she had had the strength, she probably would have spun around and gotten in his face. As it was, she said gently "Oh, Sweetie, that was absolutely wonderful. And your first try! I don't know if I will survive if you get any better at it."

"I will get better, I promise," he said firmly. "'Course you've gotta promise to tell me exactly what I'm doing right and wrong, OK."

"Me? I'm much too shy to do that," she objected. The chuckle they shared eased the emotional level quite a bit.

The tub had filled some minutes ago and the excess was going out the overflow. Teri turned off the water and snuggled back against him. "I think washing me will be a good way to learn about every little part, don't you? I know you have seen it all, but touching is..." she shivered a little as her words ran out.

When Cal had finished washing her upper body, she turned toward him on her knees and took one of his hands in both of hers. "Do you really do stuff like breaking boards and bricks with this hand?"

"Um, yeah, some."

"Then how can your touch be so sexy? It feels like you're, uh, worshipping with your fingers!"

He held a hand in front of his faced and flexed. "It's just telling what I really feel about you."

Collapsing into him, she sobbed out "Damn you, Cal! You've got to stop saying shit like that! Don't make me fall any more in love with you, please. This can't go anywhere in the long run. It's just making the end that much harder."

For several minutes, silence and tender strokes seemed to be the only appropriate response. When he felt she had calmed enough, he asked "Teri, why are you worrying about the end when it's our first time? There will be lots more times, I promise?"

In an agonized tone, she told him "It ended before. It didn't have to. It shouldn't have! This has to end, I just know it!"

He had known all along that she was wounded and still grieving. Until now, he did not fully appreciate the severity of her wounds and the depths of her grief. He wanted to help her, but it would be a huge challenge.

"Teri, I want to ask you to do something difficult. When we're together, let's try to concentrate on today - on right now. Help me learn to make it good for you. Enjoy the feelings. Please don't waste time worrying about this ending!"

He did not wait for a reply, but got out of the tub and helped her out. After they both dried, they walked to the bed arm-in-arm. Once again, she spread out on her back to invite him. He started kissing her, but she found his hardness and guided him in again. This time, he was able to stroke for several minutes. She used her finger again, and was able to bring herself right to the edge. She let his stroking take her from there, and when she came she took him with her.

Both partners were sad when he had to go home, but they also understood. He went down to see Tessa before he left. It was hard to face her but he knew he would have to do it soon anyway. There was something important he had to ask her.

"Um, Tessa, could you make an exception this one time?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, don't tell Rebecca about your mom and me?"

"Oh. Why did you think I would... ?" He was staring at her hard and she dropped her eyes. "Yeah, this probably should be a secret."


That night and the next day in school, the thing that Cal felt most was that he didn't feel that much different. He did not have an irresistible urge to jump up and click his heels. He did not think he wore a silly grin all day. Nor was there a battle with guilt. There was nothing dirty or evil about what he and Teri had shared. In fact, he felt some pride that he had eased her anguish a little. And even some gratitude to Tessa for pushing him into it.

The very next night there was a shoot. As soon as they saw each other, Teri pulled him aside and spoke quietly. "Cal, Honey, we absolutely have to act the same as before when we're working. OK?"

"Just so you know what I really want to do every time I get close," he told her with a grin.

"Damn you! You're not helping at all!" she said with a blush. "I'll have to have a talk with you later."

In case Cal had worried that the thirst for sex was one-sided or had been slaked, Teri literally dragged him to the bedroom before they even got the van unloaded back at her house. If she had seemed in a hurry to get him inside of her the first time, this time it was a near panic. She almost magically shucked her slacks and panties, then got his jeans and shorts down around his thighs as she backed toward the bed.

Obviously, he was hard by the time she laid back on the bed and pulled him on top of her. She was as prepared as he was and he slipped in smoothly as she first aimed him then pulled firmly on his ass to get him where she needed him.

Predictably, he did not count a dozen strokes before he blew, but she was not at all discouraged. "Keep pushing if it's not too painful," she encouraged him. He was quite sensitive, but he had not softened very much and he was stiff enough to maintain a decent fucking motion.

Even with all of the fluids, the wonderful, warm friction got him fully hard again in a hurry. The unusual amount of lubrication and the recent ejaculation took away his urgency. It was what she had been hoping for.

The first come had left him weak, but he could not think of rolling off of her, so he told his arms not to give out and he held his position. Soon, the arousal seemed to re-energize him and his arms stopped shaking.

With Teri, he did not have to guess at what she wanted - she talked to him non-stop. Following her directions, he settled into a pace that seemed to bring her the most pleasure. He also tried some small lateral and circular motions at her suggestion, and he was very pleased at her response to the different stimulation.

Despite the greater staying power from the lubrication and the reduced prostate pressure, it ended up being a race after six or seven minutes. She was getting closer, as her frantic words made perfectly clear. It was his first experience with the agonizing male battle between the need to come and the desire to take his lover to completion first. He tried slowing down just a little, but the insistent pull of her heels against his ass foiled that strategy.

The control disciplines that he had learned in his four years of training were the only things he could call upon to forestall his climax. He knew that if he let go, he would be too tender to keep plunging into her and she would come up short of her need. That was something he was determined to prevent.

As he struggled, he thought that he might have to start coming twice before entering her. Once would not be enough if he had to struggle like this every time. Maybe if he made her come with his hands or his mouth first she would get there faster when he was in her. There were so many things about sex that he did not know.

Just thinking about ways to make her come almost ruined his strategy and he just caught himself in time and forced his mind to less stimulating subjects. Anything but thinking about the feeling of that hot, smooth, snug sheath around his tingling, tortured manhood! No! Don't think about that! It... too late!

He gave a loud groan, thrust forcefully into her, and grunted as the first pulse shook him. The intensity was beyond anything in his experience, and he was barely sensate, just aware enough to realize that Teri was screaming and convulsing beneath him, her wildly fluttering vaginal muscles almost ejecting him as he continued his own massive orgasm.

Even his great conditioning and his determination could not keep his arms holding him up after he came, and he started to roll off of her. She, however, had other ideas and pulled him down atop herself. "S'OK," she panted. "I won't squash... Want you close."

Unwilling to take any chance of hurting her, he slid down so his head was between her breasts and his right elbow was braced on the bed at about her waist. With at least some of his weight off of her, they lay panting for a few minutes.

Almost simultaneously, she started playing with his hair and he began tracing his left hand slowly up and down her side, over her hip, and down the outside of her thigh. After a few circuits up and down, he brought his hand up and undid the buttons on her blouse one by one.

He had just spread the blouse open and moved his lips to her bra-encased breast when she dropped her hand from his hair and reached between the bra cups. Suddenly, the soft, luxurious mound under his mouth was bare. As her hand returned to his hair, his moved over her breast and kneaded it tenderly.

When his ministrations produced a contented little hum from her, he lifted his head and took her nipple into his mouth. Soon, the hum amplified into a moan and the hand in his hair pulled his face insistently toward herself. Her knees came up, spreading her soggy crotch wide open against his belly.

As her body writhed beneath him, he felt himself swelling again, and his lengthening cock soon touched her leg. When she sensed his expanded presence, she almost threw her pelvis at it as if trying to devour it. Quickly, she had her hand between them, pulling his cock toward her opening. When Cal's head came up to look at her in surprise, she gave a little pout and said "Haven't had anything but fingers and plastic in there for so long!"

"I... I don't think I can come anytime soon."

"Too sore to stick it in?"

"Huh uh."

"Then I want you in me. Please?" When he scooted forward and slid in effortlessly, she told him "I'd roll over on top of you, but I'm afraid I'd leak all over you." Without saying anything, he slid his arms under her and rolled them over.

She was right. His crotch and thighs soon felt their combined juices. At the time, though, she was giving him a kiss that precluded any other possible sensations. And it was his first time in that position, so the thrill of discovery overrode any squeamishness.

After breaking the kiss she somehow worked his sweatshirt and shirt off over his head and laid her head down. Then, her only movement was a random wriggling of her pelvis as she flexed her internal muscles. It was just enough sensation to keep him hard.

He was feeling very, very good and took the opportunity to explore her backside as far down as he could reach. Almost like a massage, he squeezed and kneaded her flesh starting at her shoulders and working downward. When he got to her waist, he pushed upward and the looser flesh around her middle bunched and rose with his hands. "Cal, Honey, I don't... ," she started to either object or apologize.

"Shhh," he insisted. "You weren't going to tell me I wasn't having fun, now were you?" With that, she pressed her face tighter against him and said nothing.

When his hands reached her bottom, he squeezed, pushed, pulled, patted, caressed, and jiggled her flesh any way he could think of. He could feel goose bumps spring up when he laid his hands wide open on the sides of her hips as if measuring them, then grabbed and moved the handfuls all over. After several minutes, he put both middle fingers at the top of her crack and slowly moved them downward, pulling the cheeks apart when he had leverage. He did not linger at her anus, but she could not suppress a gasp and a flinch as he brushed over it.

When his fingers reached his cock protruding from her entry, he traced both ways along her lips and back. When he repeated that, she started moving back and forth vigorously on top of him. With his hands spread wide, he grabbed her buttocks as tightly as he could and used his hold to help her move back and forth. It was quite uncomfortable for him, almost painful to his cock, but there was no way he was going to let on. From seeming almost comatose a few minutes before, she was now moaning and puffing.

Cal did not have the frame of reference to know that Teri was as sexually responsive as any woman he would ever encounter. In particular, she had the unusual capacity to reach orgasm from vaginal stimulation quite easily. Add to that her long period of sexual deprivation and the eroticism of her illicit union with a minor and she made the porn stars and their faked responses seem frigid.

For Teri, it was not just stimulation of erogenous zones that aroused her. She was a woman for whom body contact amplified her responses. The feelings of skin, body heat, and the pressure of another person close turned all of her into an erogenous zone. Cal's natural curiosity led to his busy hands constantly exploring some part of her. There was nothing better he could have done to drive her to the peaks of sensation.

Teri came one more time, but Cal did not join her. When she breathlessly enthused about how wonderful their interlude had been, he naturally discounted her comments as well-meaning encouragement for his sexual inexperience. She, however, honestly ranked their twenty minutes or so as the most intense and satisfying sex of her life.

Unfortunately, they were time-constrained. Explaining that it would seem strange if he did not shower at home, she washed his crotch with a rag and reluctantly sent him on his way.


The almost three months of the school term that remained after the JV basketball season ended became a very good time for Cal. His life was full, between school, workouts, photography, relatively little golf, and far less sex with Teri than he would have liked. It was full but not as pressed for time as when he had daily practice. He could feel his body responding to conditioning as never before. It was now possible for him to build muscle mass in an adult fashion, and the changes were apparent month by month.

Over the winter, he had thought a lot about football and decided that he genuinely liked kicking. The planned, controlled motion appealed to him in the same way as a golf swing. The results of his efforts were immediately obvious, and almost exclusively dependent on his skill. It was almost like an individual sport within a team sport. It was the kind of action at which he knew he excelled.

Cal's interest in kicking was fine with Mr. Yokata. The leg speed and extension required fit very closely with the kicks used against an attacker. From his younger days in soccer, Cal used the sideways soccer-style kick, but that was not a serious deviation. It was Mr. Yokata who talked Cal into practicing punting. That motion matched even more closely with the martial arts kicks.

Somewhat to his own surprise, Cal found himself looking forward to his kickoff coverage duties, as well. He liked the strategy involved in positioning himself as a last line of defense against a runback. It was the same feeling he had as he surveyed the basketball court. Mr. Yokata told him that because of the way he was adding muscle, it was time to start heavier work on his upper body development. Hearing Cal's expressed interest in tackling, the sensei wanted to get him as injury-resistant as possible.

With proms, graduations, and weddings coming up in the spring and summer, the photography business was limited only by Cal's time. Word of mouth traveled rapidly, and the original high school girls whose portraits he had taken spread the word among family and friends. That led to many of the in-home sessions, which spawned even more interest.

Cal's time was not the only limiting factor on the photography business. Teri and Tessa had essentially pushed Cal into the business, and Teri worked very hard to limit Cal's time to the essentials. By the spring, she was feeling the pressure on her own time, since she had a full-time job. Tessa did her part, as well, but Teri was reluctant to be left out of any shoot.

The sexual relationship with Teri, once it started, could have consumed a lot of Cal's time and energy. As needy as she was for the love and stimulation, though, Teri managed to keep his best interests at heart. She would have liked nothing better than to find ways for him to spend the night with her. She missed that closeness and contact as much as anything. But because of the risk of discovery and the impact on the rest of his life, she limited their trysts to a stolen hour or two once or twice a week. That meant that their times together were more energetic and passionate than gentle and intimate. Still, just the way they worked together on the business allowed them to share in a loving way.

The first two nights they were together, both Teri and Cal were consumed by the newness, the passion, and for Teri at least, the end of her dry spell. Because it took a week before they could hook up again, she had more time to think, and it left her quite disturbed.

The risk to Teri was tremendous, and it chilled her to think about it. Even if she was not arrested upon discovery, her friendship with the Banners would be destroyed. For a few days, she was resolved to stop things before they progressed any farther. She never got around to telling Cal, though, and every time she saw him, signs of arousal overtook her. There was just nothing she could do about it.

Teri had to admit to herself that she could not go back to the way she was with Cal. All she could do was resolve to use extreme caution, at least until he reached sixteen. If she could have her way, she would be with him every day. Realistically, she figured they would have sex thirty or forty more times before his sixteenth birthday.

Because the business was really based out of Teri's house, Cal saw a lot of Tessa, and their rather unique relationship evolved, as well. It became commonplace for her to plop on his lap, even with Teri right there. Cal having sex with Teri had, in a surprising way, improved the Tessa/Cal relationship significantly. Still, there was a wariness about both of them. They were almost like two strong-minded siblings in their ability to get under each other's skin.


The double date for the Breakaway dance was the first for all four of the teens. As if by mutual agreement, both Cal and Tessa had 'dropped their gloves' so to speak. The mood could not have been more ebullient as Bobby arrived at the Banner home in his parents' sedan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.