Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Cal was too startled to say anything, which was probably fortunate. Jolie eventually reached the bed, where she stopped, giving a perfect imitation of a horror movie zombie. Her head turned back and forth mechanically as she repeatedly scanned her mother's exposed body. Far, far from being an innocent, Jolie was still stunned by whatever she had seen.

Jolie's confusion gave Cal time to recover from his shock. "How long have you been watching?" he asked, assuming that his cousin would not have reacted thus had she just walked in.

Jolie did not respond for a few seconds, then shook her head as if trying to clear cobwebs. "I... I saw... a... a... a while. What?... why?... how long?..." Her voice trailed off.

Laura chose that moment to reacquire awareness. Her eyes caught Cal first and her lips twitched in the start of a smile. Then she saw her daughter and let out a shriek. She grabbed frantically at the bedding, trying to cover herself.

Jolie's arrival was not something Cal had thought about in any of his planning and he had no idea how to handle the situation. However, over the last few hours he had established control over his aunt, and it felt good. Instinctively wanting to maintain that control, he rolled over onto Laura and pinned her down by her arms, preventing her from covering up.

If Laura had had some frantic moments earlier, they were nothing compared to her reaction at being forced to lie naked in front of her daughter, toys protruding from both of her openings. As contentious as the mother-daughter relationship had been, it was extra humiliating for Laura.

"Laura! Stop struggling!"

"But... Jolie!... I'm naked!... she shouldn't..."

"Laura! I'm in control here, do you understand?" He waited until she gave a grudging nod, then told her "You can move back against the pillows, but you are not to cover up. Do you want me to take this out?" He wiggled the larger dildo in her vagina.

Laura must have forgotten about the dildo, but she was driven back into massive embarrassment by his drawing attention to it. She tried to cover it with her hands, then tried to roll away from Jolie to hide it from her. Cal was almost caught off guard, but he quickly restrained her again.

It became an unexpected decision point for Cal. He had not expected exposure to her daughter to be part of Laura's humiliation. In fact, after the enema, he had not planned on any more of any kind. Truthfully, he did not enjoy doing it to her.

He was certainly not privy to all of the interactions between Laura and Jolie, but he was quite sure that Jolie coming home this way was unusual. Laura's current circumstance was unusual, also. Could he take advantage of the accidental happening to promote a little healing between the two?

Trying to think rapidly through his possible courses of action, Cal remembered how resistant Laura had been at first. Her pride had not let her acknowledge any wrong-doing. It had taken the breaking-down effect of the enema to get her to the point where she could be honest about her situation and remorseful for what she had done to Cal.

Quite probably, the conflict between mother and daughter was fueled by some of that same pride and stubbornness. Cal did not see any way that he could change Jolie's attitude, but unless his first impressions were wrong, some happening had already done that.

Laura needed to be completely open, defenseless, and without pretense before her daughter. Just maybe, some new communication might then be opened. When was a woman more open, more honest, and least contentious than when she has highly aroused sexually?

Cal arranged himself so he could still hold his aunt down, but so he could begin moving the dildo in and out of her. "Jolie, this is who your mom really is." Laura met those words with a groan and another attempt to get out of his grasp. She was crying, and that made him feel bad, so he went on.

"Laura is a beautiful, highly sexual woman whose needs have not been met. She's a very proud woman, too. She has put up a good front to me and to her sister to hide how much she was hurting - how much she was in need. I think she put up a front to you, too."

"Well, Laura, you're not going to pretend right now, are you? You're going to do what you really want to do, aren't you?" He had sped up the in and out motion and she let out another groan in response. Her face was about as red as he could imagine it being. "You are going let me give you wonderful feelings. You are going let those feelings take you away, aren't you? You are going to let Jolie see what a passionate woman you are, aren't you?"

This was a gamble on Cal's part, no doubt about it. She had just barely recovered from a massive, consciousness-stealing climax. He hoped that her modesty and her pride could not quench her still-elevated arousal. He still had one hand on her chest to restrain her if needed. He moved that hand to a breast and started teasing the nipple.

A minute went by, then two with no attempt to escape, and he began to think that he would succeed. Jolie still stood motionless, gaping at her mother. Apparently, she had already seen Laura's orgasm. At the time, though, Laura was not aware that Jolie was there. If Cal could get Laura to let go, knowing Jolie was watching, it had to bring some kind of a change to their troubled relationship.

Little by little, the tears stopped, and what was once a fiery facial blush began to creep down to Laura's neck and upper chest. The whimpers and groans of shame and protest became gasps and whimpers of excitement. Being careful not to interrupt the rhythm of the dildo strokes, he took one of her hands and placed it on a breast. With his hand on top of hers, he goaded her into playing with her own nipple.

When she took over and continued the rolling and pinching on her own, he knew that he would succeed. Laura would let go in front of her daughter. Maybe, just maybe something important could come out of that. Now that he did not have to worry about her struggling to get free, Cal could put his attention on making her come. That would be the ultimate opening up of herself.

With his free hand, he began rubbing her clit as he watched her arousal build and build. With almost spastic motions, she brought her other hand up to work the other nipple. Now, she was not just letting herself be stimulated, she was participating fully.

As her excitement rose higher and higher, Laura raised and spread her knees more and more, her feet pressing down on the bed. Her bottom started to lift up and thrust back at the strokes of the dildo. Somewhat to his amazement, she seemed more excited than ever. Knowing that Jolie was watching must have increased her arousal.

The climax hit her suddenly, and her body arched up so only her feet and her head and shoulders were supporting her. She stiffened and quivered for many seconds, then let out a long groan as she shook and sagged back onto the bed. Cal kept the dildo moving slowly, but just laid his other hand on her lower belly as her tremors began to subside.

"Jolie, would you do me a favor, please? Would you get a warm, wet washrag and a dry towel from the bathroom? Oh, and a hair brush? Thanks." Cal asked in a way that assumed she would it do it. She did, behaving almost like a robot. While she was gone, he gently removed the dildo, over Laura's mild groan of protest.

When Jolie handed him the rag and towel, Cal said "Jolie, go and sit on the other side of the bed." The ordinarily rebellious, combative girl stepped meekly around the bed and sat, still staring at her mother with a look of total disbelief. Cal took the rag and gently wiped Laura's face, dabbing her dry with the towel afterwards. He did the same for her chest and shoulders, then her crotch.

He placed a pillow under Laura's neck and started brushing her hair. She had not had time to dry and brush it when Cal came in after her shower, so it would need more attention than just the brushing. His attention was more symbolic, anyway, just an expression of affection and intimacy. Jolie sat motionless, unable to pull her gaze away.

Jolie's look changed to shock when Cal casually placed his other hand over Laura's crotch and began stroking, squeezing, and caressing the labia and twirling the sparse hairs. Laura looked toward Jolie in alarm when Cal first touched her, but after a glance at Cal, she sank back in resignation and more than a little contentment.

Jolie sat transfixed, watching her cousin gently masturbating her mother, who was blushing furiously but was unable to resist his attentions. After an indeterminate time, Jolie asked softly "How long have you two... ?"

"Tell her, Laura," Cal said softly but confidently. Over the next fifteen minutes, Laura stumbled through an explanation. Every time Cal thought she was waffling or soft-pedaling what she had done, he worked her through it as if coaching a child.

"So you haven't fucked?" Jolie said when Laura's explanation seemed to be finished. "Did you blow him, Mom?"

"N... no! He... he's just done me," Laura stammered.

"We won't fuck," Cal stated flatly. "And this is not an affair of any kind. It's a one-time thing."

"So, I guess you were wrong about him, huh, Mom?" Jolie asked.

Laura's only answer was a groan. After another silence, she asked "Jolie, why are you here?"

"Well, it's still my home, isn't it?" Some of the old antagonism was back in her voice.

"When has that ever mattered? OUCH!" Laura answered Jolie sarcastically then yelped as Cal pinched her nipple, hard.

"I'm still in control," Cal snapped at his aunt. "For tonight, you are going to talk to Jolie without fighting, understand?"

"But... ?"

"And Jolie, do you want me to tie your mother down and take control of you, too?"

"Oh, God..." Jolie said breathily, as if she was coming.

"OK, then you will talk civily, too. Got it?"

"Hey, you can't... UGH!" her objection was cut off as Cal grabbed her thumb and applied pressure, forcing her to lie down beside her mother.

"Do I need to undress you, too?" he asked.

"Hey, if you'll do me like you did Mom, sure," Jolie quipped, stripping off the tank top she wore as soon as Cal released her hand.

If Jolie had hoped to distract Cal or score some sort of win with her taunt and her strip, she failed. Cal acted as if he did not even notice her topless state. "Look, you two. I know there are reasons that your family is so screwed up. But for once, can't we just talk normally."

"Normally? When you're diddling my naked Mom and I'm topless? Hah!" Jolie mouthed. "Besides what do you know about us, anyway?"

Instead of saying anything, he reached into the bag and grabbed a handful of pictures and laid some of them on each of their bellies. He was very glad he had not shown them to Laura earlier. This was perfect timing. They both looked at them, then Laura started sobbing. "Does... does everyone know?"

"Mom and Dad know," Cal answered. "And there's more." This time, he pulled out the PI report. "They loved you enough to pay for this."

For perhaps the first time in years, mother and daughter had their heads side by side, both shedding tears as they read. After many minutes, they both just looked at him, having no idea what to say.

"Damn!" Jolie finally exclaimed. "Now you can dump the shithead and clean him out."

"But... but I..." Laura started to object.

"Is loneliness worse than what you are living with?" Cal asked. "Jolie's right. With proof of abuse and infidelity, you can get a nice settlement." When Laura said nothing, he went on.

The three talked about possible divorce for several minutes, but Laura would not commit to any action. After one pause, she asked "Jolie, why are you home? You still haven't answered."

"They, um, were doing some stuff I didn't want to mess with," Jolie answered in a subdued voice.

"Really?" Laura said with scorn creeping into her voice. "I didn't think..."

"Laura, don't!" Cal snapped. "She gave you an honest answer. You should be happy that she has some limits. How about saying you're glad she is home?"

Anger flashed across Laura's face for a moment, but she quickly relaxed. "Sorry, Jolie. I really am glad you're home. Although, I wish you hadn't seen this. I... I wish Cal didn't think he had to do this. He... he knows a whole lot more about pleasing a woman than your father does." Jolie just snorted at that comment.

"I can't believe you're just lying there, letting him play with you like that," Jolie said. "And you still have something up your butt!" She picked up the larger dildo from the bed and began playing with it.

"Well, I don't have much choice," Laura responded. "He... he made it clear that he is in control for tonight."

"Would you stop him if you could?" Jolie asked. Her tone was somewhere between sarcastic and mischievous.

After a bit of a gasp, Laura started crying again and shook her head 'no'. When she was able to speak, she said "It's been so long since anyone showed me some real affection."

"So you and shithead haven't, uh, been getting it on much?"

"Oh, we have sex, but this is different," Laura tried to explain. "With your father, it's all about him getting off. If he can hurt me in the process, I think it arouses him. With Cal, it's just for me. And he seems to enjoy it, too!"

"You have a wonderful body, Laura, why wouldn't I enjoy it?" Cal assured her.

"Well, I've never had anything like tonight from Will. Jolie, I'll bet you get more sex than I do," Laura almost wailed, "and it's probably a lot better, too."

"Well, uh," Jolie stammered, "I don't know about better. I... how the hell did we start talking about my sex life, anyway?" She was a little angry when she said that, but it made them all chuckle, even Laura.

There was a protracted silence following that exchange and Cal was just thinking that the night was over and he should leave. He was satisfied with the outcome.

"Cal," Laura asked timidly, "you didn't arrange for Jolie to catch us, did you?"

"Do you think she would have gone along with it?" Looking over at Jolie, he asked "Would you, Jolie?"

"I'd have called you a perv and laughed in your face."

"Well, I've had an unexpected bonus tonight," Cal said. "I've had more conversation with my sexy cousin than in the last two years combined." Jolie actually blushed a little at that. With a sudden inspiration, he blurted out "I'm hungry. Anyone feel like going out for something to eat?"

"No!" Laura almost shouted, "but pizza would really taste good. Let's call for delivery."

Jolie broke out laughing, and teased "You just don't want him to stop jilling you off, do you Mom?"

"Would you?" Laura shot back. Then, she was suddenly sobbing again. Cal put his arms around her and rocked her gently. "I've been so damned lonely! Will is either gone or he ignores me or he bounces me around. And you've practically moved out, Jolie. I don't want tonight to end. I admit it."

"Pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives, OK?" Jolie asked as she picked up the bedroom phone. Watching her brought more tears to Laura, but happy ones this time. It was the most like a normal teen that she had seen her daughter in a very long time. The girl could have ordered anything at all and Laura would not have objected.

"Laura, our, uh, session is over. You can get dressed," Cal told her. She looked at him and he saw her face flush deeply.

"If I, uh, don't get dressed, will you t... touch me some more?" she asked in barely more than a whisper.

That question knocked Cal back a bit. Everything up until then had been to prove a point, and that goal had been accomplished. Sexual activity beyond that would border on incest. But he had not anticipated the level of his aunt's need. The chance to cement a really close relationship with her might never arise again. Back on the negative side was Jolie's presence.

"Laura, are you sure? I mean, with Jolie here and everything..." Jolie was done ordering, and came back to the bed in time to hear the conversation.

"Maybe she needs to see her mother in her natural horny slut state," Laura said almost angrily. "Maybe I should stop pretending around her. Maybe she needs to see that she got to be what she is from me. I don't know, Cal. I just don't want these feelings to stop. I've got this fear that I'll never get to have them again." No healthy seventeen-year-old could resist an appeal like that from a beautiful naked woman, and Cal did not even try.

Significantly, Jolie chose to stay topless, so Cal had to receive the pizza when the delivery came. Jolie got the drinks, insisting that her mother stay on the bed. They ate on the bed, chatting lightly, and the pizza disappeared quickly.

After eating, they were all sitting against the head board. Cal was in the middle with Laura on his shoulder, his arm around her. Surprising the others, Jolie curled around so she was on her back with her head in Cal's lap, looking up at him. She grabbed his free hand and pressed it to her breast. "I could really use some of that nice touching, too," she declared.

If he was concerned about incest before, he should have been at the panic point from Jolie's action. For some reason, though, the predominant feeling was one of closeness. He was partially hard, but felt no urgency as he started gently kneading his cousin's smallish, perky tit.

After a few minutes of silent touching, Laura reached out a shaking hand and stroked the hair back from Jolie's forehead. Jolie tilted her head slightly toward her mother and gave a small smile. The emotion between the two was so heavy that his cock wilted. Sex just wasn't the main thing right then.

"He ever hit you, Jolie?" Cal asked after one long quiet spell. With a snort, she replied "Yeah, several times. Since I tore open his face with my nails, he's left me alone."

"He ever attack you sexually?"

"I wouldn't really call it an attack, but that one time when I scratched his face. Tried to mash his balls but didn't get him square."

After that exchange, things were quiet and intimate for many minutes. Both Cal and Laura kept up their attentions to Jolie. "Why did you rag on me so much," Cal asked Laura.

"I... I guess it was jealousy," she finally stammered out. Cal chose not to respond, and when Jolie started to speak up, he shushed her.

"For years I've seen how you treat your sister - your mother and me, too. And then there was Teri, then Tessa, and now Cheryl.

"Well, I was getting treated like shit while you and your dad treated all the women like queens. But I was too proud to admit I was jealous. I couldn't say anything to your dad, 'cause... well, 'cause, uh..."

"Because you've been in love with him for years, right?" Cal asked.

"Shit! Does everyone know, too?" Laura asked with a moan.

"You've never done anything wrong, just a lot of flirting," Cal assured her.

"How are you so sure?" Laura asked, but he chose to just wait her out.

"You know, now it doesn't make much sense to me," Laura mused, "but back then, I had to do something to make what I had seem good. Like you said, I got cave man sex. I mean, lots of times it felt really good and I got off. But I guess I knew instinctively that there should be more. There was no tenderness and not much foreplay." After that explanation, Laura looked up in shock when she realized what she had said in front of her daughter.

"But how did ridiculing me help?" Cal asked her.

"Ohhhh, it seems so stupid and childish now!" Laura said amid nascent tears. "I guessed you were having sex, and I could imagine how you were treating the girls. But if your approach was right, than I was getting short-changed on sex. So, if I made your way seem wimpy and... Damn, I'm so sorry, Cal." The tears were full-fledged at that point.


After Laura's confession and apology, there was silence and more than a little dozing off. It was well past midnight by then, and Cal decided it was time for him to leave. His parents would not be concerned if he did not show, so he was thinking about asking if he could stay the night when Laura pre-empted him.

"Cal, Honey, could... would you stay with me tonight?" Jolie gave a little gasp at her mother's question.

Cal did not gasp, but he was just as surprised. "Laura, I said we would not fuck. If I slept with you, I don't know if I could keep that promise."

"That was YOUR promise," Laura said. "I sure wouldn't object." When Jolie gasped again, Laura got an edge to her voice and went on. "That's right, Honey. Your mother is a horny old broad who is starved for some good lovin'. I'm not ashamed of it, God help me."

"Laura," Cal said gently, "I meant it. I just won't do that. You're married, and I'm committed to Cheryl."

"Then, could you sleep with me and just hold me? Please!" Laura asked with such emotion that it cut right through the reasoned refusal Cal was about to make.

"Uh, OK. I, um, need a shower first," he managed to get out. Laura gave Jolie a playful swat when the girl snickered at Cal's response. Despite his attempts at self-control, he was sure his face turned beet red and he left the bed hurriedly. It was quite obvious that his role as the punisher and persuader had ended. Was it OK for him to just be a friend from now on? It appeared he had more than achieved his original objective. He wanted to be close to his aunt once again.

The water temperature had barely been adjusted when Laura stepped into the shower with him. "Laura, I don't think..." was as far as he got before she shut him up with a kiss.

"You're not the teacher any more," Laura said and punctuated it with another kiss. "You're my nephew and I love you very much. You're a sexy man who has made me feel wonderful things. You must be hurting for some release, and I want to help."

He had fully intended to do it himself, and when she touched him, he rocketed to full extension. Her experienced hands had him decorating her belly in a minute or two. When he stopped spurting, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed their bodies together to spread his seed around. From the gleam in her eyes, he could tell it had made her just as happy as when she came herself.

When she finally broke the hug, Cal saw a mischievous gleam in her eye as she moved back against the wall. Spreading her legs and squatting down slightly, she let a stream of urine go, some of it hitting his feet. "You know, you were right earlier when you joked about this," she told him. "I've always loved this feeling. Why don't you do it, too, while you're soft?"

"What soft?" he asked, as the suggestion changed his inflation level rapidly. Her first reaction was wide-eyed surprise, but the expression quickly changed to a grin and she knelt down and engulfed him in her mouth. This time, it took longer, but not by much.

"That soft!" she said when she stood up after swallowing his load. "Now, pee!" After he was able to comply, she said "This thing actually feels kinda good," turning her ass toward him and spreading her cheeks a little, "but could you take it out now?" Cal used the air release button, then pulled the dildo out carefully.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.