Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Rebecca went home for dinner, and when she sat down at the table, everyone could see the static issuing from almost everywhere on her body. Elaine waited until everyone had finished, then asked "Honey, is there something you wanted to say?"

"I want to stay overnight at Bobby's so I can help him in the morning," Rebecca said as rapidly as she could.

"Help him with what?" Martin asked before Elaine could warn him to keep quiet.

"Well, he has to stay lying straight - can't bend at all. He can hardly do anything for himself yet, so..."

"But you shouldn't..." Martin started to say. At that moment, Elaine's fingers dug viciously into his thigh.

"Oh, Sweetie! That's such a loving thing to do!" Elaine said, overriding Martin's protest. Instinctively, she looked at Cal for his reaction and saw a wink of approval.

"I... I need to go and pack!" Rebecca almost knocked her chair over as she scurried off to her room.

"Do you mean she's going to help him go to the bathroom and everything?" Martin asked as he rubbed his battered thigh. "Don't you think that's inappropriate?"

Giving her husband a quick kiss to soften her earlier attack, Elaine explained "If the attack had not happened, Rebecca and Bobby would probably have made love for the first time by now."

Being an experienced husband, Martin knew instinctively that it would be Rebecca's idea. Therefore, if he objected, both of his women would be against him. Before he could formulate his posture on the issue, Elaine made his chances of having any impact even more remote.

"I think it will be a wonderful healing experience for both of them for her to nurse him. Anything she can do for him, especially unpleasant things, will help make up for how bad she feels about him getting hurt for her."

While Martin was wisely acknowledging his wife's wisdom, Rebecca was almost bouncing off the walls of her room. Choosing clothes for the next day was easy. Toiletries and cosmetics were not much of a problem, either. But after she had pulled out one of her usual sleeping Tees, she stopped dead. Pulling open a little used drawer, she took out a baby doll set. The top was quite transparent, designed to be warn over the matching bra and panty.

While she debated with herself mentally, she packed her robe and slippers, then, put the baby doll top and panty in the bag, and stuffed the bra back into the drawer. She had made the decision, but she was shaking almost too much to zip up her overnight bag.

The attack had been a nightmare, but now it was turning into a dream. All of the times that Cheryl or Tessa had slept with Cal, Rebecca had been hard on herself for being unwilling to do the same with Bobby. She wished that she could display herself as freely as her two friends did, but she just was not that way. She thought of herself as a prude, and it did not please her.

Bobby was letting her see and touch all of him. She was already his, as far as she was concerned, so what was there for her to hide? 'Grow up', she scolded herself. She was already happily committed to sex with him, so what was so hard about showing him her body?

Rebecca gave a perfunctory wave to her parents as she zoomed by the kitchen on her way out. "Did you get the feeling that we just lost our daughter?" Martin asked soberly.

"You mean that wonderful woman who just went off to nurse her lover? No, Dear. We didn't lose her, and I'm sure we never will. We just have to get used to having her in a different way."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this, yet," Martin complained.

"But she is, and that's what counts. Honey, be happy. Be proud. We done good! You gonna be up late tonight?" There was no mistaking the implication of Elaine's last question.


Rebecca tried to study in Bobby's room, and she tried to act calm and relaxed, but she was afraid that he sensed how she really felt. She was angry with herself for her childishness, and that did not help to make her calm.

At long last, it was impossible for him to stay awake any more. Once again she helped him pee, somewhat surprised at how little stress she felt that time. He asked her to help him brush his teeth, and she could not scurry fast enough to comply.

Finally, there was nothing left but for her to change into her sleepwear. Taking everything into the bathroom, she puttered much too long with her face and her hair before walking back to his room in her robe.

Walking into his room, she thought that he was asleep and she was not sure if she was relieved or upset by that. Then he opened his eyes and looked at her in the light of the bed lamp.

She was so nervous that she dropped her robe as she was taking it off. Somehow, she forced herself to face him as the robe slid off, exposing her all but naked breasts. Bobby could not help an intake of breath, and even through his medication, his humor made an appearance.

"Darn! I thought I was getting better. Oh well, at least I ended up in heaven!"

She was naturally high-strung, and at heart she was very shy. From the very first, Bobby's spontaneous humor had relaxed her and had drawn her to him. His little joke now almost melted her on the spot, and the strain on her face was replaced by a smile that truly was angelic. His joke gave her the strength to walk to the bed and slide in beside him. She reached up to turn off the light, which was on her side.

"Huh uh!" he told her. "I've been waiting all my life for this sight. Don't put me in the dark just yet."

"Oh, Bobby!" she giggled, but she did not pull up the covers to hide the objects of his adoration.

"I knew they would be beautiful, but Wow!" he exclaimed. As she lay there facing him, smiling and giving him that deadly blush of hers, he decided it was worth every pain and then some.


About the time that Rebecca was thrilling to Bobby's first gaze on her naked breasts, Martin was deciding that nothing else he could think of doing that evening held nearly the appeal of Elaine's implied invitation. She was sitting in the recliner in their master suite, reading a book when he came in.

"How about a hot tub, Hon?" he asked.

"Great idea!" she replied. Standing up languidly, she took off her housecoat to reveal that it was all she had on. "Get undressed. I'll fix us some drinks." Saying that, she headed for the bedroom door, naked.

"Wh... what about the kids?" Martin asked in a minor panic.

"You aren't afraid to let Cheryl see it, are you? Bet she'd love to compare you and Cal," Elaine teased.

"But... but!"

She had mercy on him and walked back to give him a writhing full-body hug and a toe-curling kiss. "It's all taken care of," she assured him. "We won't have any watchers. Now, get undressed and hurry out."

To speed him along, she quickly and efficiently unbuckled his shorts and shoved them and his underwear down his thighs. She stroked him until she felt him just start to swell. "Make sure he's leading the way when you come out. No cheating - no clothes or towels, you hear?" The sight of her gorgeous ass cheeks dancing as she giggled and skipped from the room made sure that he would indeed be leading with his cock.

When Martin stepped into the tub and sat down, Elaine seemed intent on establishing a new level of closeness. "Wow! You're really keyed up tonight!" he told her.

"Aren't you?" she countered. "How can you not be? Just think of Bobby getting his first look at those delicious little boobies of your daughter's."

"Honey, you shouldn't talk about Rebecca like that. I don't think about her like..."

"Bullshit!" she dramatically put one hand on his neck as if to take his pulse and the other around his cock. "You're still alive and your cock works just fine. No way you don't think about Rebecca like that. She's like a clone of me at seventeen, and you know it!"

He groaned and wracked his brain for some kind of retort. With a flash of inspiration, he stared at one of the upstairs windows. "I thought I saw someone moving in that window," he said in mock alarm. "You don't think Cal would..."

Elaine was not about to lose that little titillation contest. "Oooooh! I hope so," she said in her breathiest voice. She raised herself up out of the water a bit and thrust her tits toward the indicated window. Then she broke up in giggles as his gasp signaled her victory.

Victory in their little verbal match was not enough to satisfy Elaine, though. With her surprising strength, she maneuvered him onto one of the seats where his rampant cock was out of the water. With no foreplay, she squatted over him and impaled herself down onto him. "Now let's sit on the bottom," she gasped out.

With just their heads above water and her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, she locked her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. "You're really OK with Rebecca and Bobby, aren't you?"

"I'm a father of a beautiful daughter. I'll never be OK, I'm afraid. But I'll get used to it, and I'll be happy for her." That earned him another toe-curling kiss and some wiggles of her bottom that surpassed any handjob.

When the kiss ended, he asked "What's with Cal and Cheryl, anyway? I think they've been sleeping together for a year. That was while she was still with Greg."

"Cal was her therapy, I guess," she answered. "Now, maybe they'll end up a couple. I don't know."

"OK. But then what about Tessa? Has he been sleeping with both of them?"

"Tessa's still a virgin, but yes, he has been sleeping with both of them."

"Hmmmph! What does my youngest son know that I never learned?" Martin lamented dramatically.

The response to that was predictable, but her punches were barely love-taps under water. The effort of trying to punch him did have an effect on him, though. The way his cock got massaged from her motions left him little choice but to begin flexing his hips and legs to stroke into her.

Even the minimal viscosity of chlorinated water could not override the flow of lubricant that Elaine had started producing way back when Rebecca left the house. Actually, the extra friction from the dilution of her secretions increased the stimulation to both partners. Within a few seconds, husband and wife were throwing their pelvises at each other in an erratic but energetic dance.

She had her arms locked securely around his neck so his hands were free. With an almost painful twist of his right hand, he was able to work it between them and get the middle finger on her clit. With his left hand, he reached behind and under her and pressed his long finger firmly along her crack, over her rosebud, to where he entered her. She jerked at the first contact with her back door, then wriggled her bottom against his touch.

With both hands in place, Martin started stroking her clit and rubbing over her anus and perineum in rhythm with his increasingly rapid thrusts. For several minutes they pounded at each other. When he heard her starting to gasp and felt her rhythm start to break up, he began talking, interspersed with long pauses.

"Do her boobies really look like yours at seventeen? Oooooh! Wonder if they taste as good. Is her little ass as smooth and tight as yours was? Does she have that same really soft pussy fur that you had? Does her clitty poke out through the fur like yours did? Does her little patch glisten with dew like yours when she gets excited? I wonder if her nectar tastes as good as..."

"BAAAAASSSTTTAAAARRRRDDDD!!!" Elaine screamed as every muscle in her body clenched before the ripples of orgasm started rushing through her in wave after wave.

For many long seconds, speech was impossible for Elaine. When the massive convulsions gave way to small jerks and shivers, she laid her head on his shoulder and mouthed "You dirty, incestuous pervert" with no intensity at all.

He had experienced his own release when the spasming of her vagina wrung it out of him, but he was able to retort "Hey, who started it anyway?"

"Mmmmmm" was her only sound for quite a while, then "Did you really see someone in the window?"

"The way you screamed, they must have had to check to see if you were OK?" he teased. That made her shiver delightfully around his shrinking cock. A few minutes of tender silence followed.

"Martin," she said softly, her head still on his shoulder, "I sure am proud of our kids."

"Yeah," he replied reverently, "we really are blessed." There was another long silence.

"Martin," she said again in the same voice as before.

"Hmmm?" he answered contentedly.

Still in her small voice, she told him "Next time, let's compare you at seventeen with Pete." When his head jerked back in shock, she let go of his neck with one hand and used it to splash water right in his face.

The tender, torrid loving had instantly turned into horseplay. She pulled off of his still mildly inflated cock, and a lot of water was thrown around. When he dove to grab her, she jumped out of the tub and stood at the edge, daring him to come out after her. He, of course, had no choice but to pursue.

There was a lot of playful lunging and faking on the deck. Finally, she made a nifty move and got behind him as he happened to be facing toward the house. She reached around with both hands and pumped his partial erection for several strokes. By the time he realized his exposure, he was at nearly full erection.

He tried to turn away, and she held him in place. "Stand still, Stud. Cheryl needs a good look at my toy."

With a groan, he spun in her grasp and wrapped her in a firm hug. Then he turned her backside toward the house and said "And Cal needs a good look at the world's best ass."

She did not try to escape or turn away. Instead, she leaned back in his grasp and asked plaintively "Do you wish I was still seventeen?"

Martin could detect a booby trap question better than most men. But this was play time, and he was not ready to give it up for any heavy emotional stuff. "Of course, not, Darling," he assured her. "I love you just as you are now." He punctuated that with an intense kiss.

"Mmmmmmm!" was her contented reply.

"You're sooooo much hornier now than you were back then!" With that, he disengaged and sprinted to the patio door, his cock flapping almost painfully as he ran. He briefly wondered if in fact Cheryl WAS up there watching, but Elaine's shrieks of mock rage as she gave chase did not leave him time for further consideration.

"I'll be damned! I'll be damned! I'll be damned!" Cheryl mouthed quietly as she and Cal huddled in Rebecca's room just back from the window. "Do they do stuff like that a lot?"

"First time I've seen Mom naked," Cal replied, his own shock obvious.

"Too bad there's not more light, huh?" she teased, then "I always thought your parents were great, but WOW!"

"I guess you're not turned off, then," he said.

"Not hardly! I can dream that when I have teenagers, me and my lover can still horse around like that." Cheryl was silent for a while, then with a snort she said "'Course I don't think I'd want to watch MY parents."

When Cal, either wisely or from confusion, said nothing, Cheryl blurted out "Get undressed! Now! It's our turn down there!"

"But... but the tub is right by their room. What if they watch?"

"Don't you think your mom knew we would watch?" Cheryl giggled at his stricken look. "It's only fair!"


Jan did not usually have to make bathroom trips in the middle of the night, but that night she woke up in the wee hours. Their roomy but unpretentious house had a master bath, so there was no reason for her to be in the upstairs hall checking on her son. But he was injured, after all.

Rebecca was cuddled close to Bobby's side, facing him but not touching him. Jan had initially been angry that her boy had been injured protecting the girl. But she got over that quickly. Rebecca was worthy of her son, and she was happy for both of them.


Bobby woke Rebecca up while it was still dark. He had to go, and it was more than time for another pain pill. Rebecca was able to take care of his needs before going herself, although it was a struggle. She hurried to the bathroom with the urinal, but sat and relieved herself before she dumped it and cleaned it.

Just before leaving the bathroom, she glanced in the mirror and was chagrined to see that she had not put on her robe. At home she felt comfortable anywhere in the house in her Tee and panties. If Jan saw her baby doll...

It was not long before Bobby had to use the bedpan. He apologized several times and Rebecca insisted that it was no problem for her. When it was time for her to clean him up, the embarrassment was almost more than he could stand. He just had to keep telling himself that it was not as bad as with his mother.

Rebecca felt awkward and it really was pretty unpleasant. But the minute she started to think that, she recalled the feeling of Greg's blows transmitted through Bobby's body as he clung desperately to her. She remembered the sheer panic she had felt for him and the disbelief at what he was enduring for her. Before long she was finished, and it really was such a small thing that she had to do.

"Bobby, I think your mom and I should both do your bath. It will be easier on you."

"Oh. I thought you were going to take over."

"I know. But it will be hard for me to move you around by myself. Besides, she loves you a lot, and I think she feels a little bad that I, uh, pushed her out. She would be thrilled if we did it together."

"I just hate to have her see me, though."

"Hey, I'll bet she's busting with pride to see what a stud she raised." That, of course, did not make him feel any better.

Rebecca was right. Jan could not hide the happiness when Rebecca asked if the two of them could bathe Bobby and change his sheets before she left for school. Rebecca had borrowed a T-shirt from Bobby before finding Jan. She did not want to get the sleeves of her robe wet but she did not want Jan to see the baby doll, either.

It really was easier with the two women rolling Bobby around and washing him. At first, Jan tried hard to keep Bobby covered except where they were actually washing. It was Rebecca who just ripped off the covers and left him lying there totally exposed. As shy as she was of her own body, she had no problem telling him not to worry about his mother seeing him.

Jan did what she could not to stare at Bobby's crotch, and every time Bobby seemed to feel some embarrassment, Rebecca gentled him. Jan let Rebecca do the washing of his privates, and she left the room at that point. The changing of the sheet under him would have been tough for either of them alone.

As soon as he was all fresh and put back together, Jan pulled Rebecca down the hall, and gave her a teary hug. "You knew it meant a lot to me to care for him, didn't you?" Rebecca nodded. "You were pretty bold uncovering him like that, though."

"I'll bet you really wanted to see him, though, didn't you? I would." The two women finished their hug with a giggle.


Greg's surgery had been put off until Wednesday to allow some initial swelling to go down. Actually, it was just the first of at least three surgeries to try to put his knee back in working order. The first one was just to remove loose tissue that aggravated the swelling and delayed the reconstruction.

Besides worrying about the lawsuits, the Overlands had scrambled to find the most noted sports surgeon in the country and make it worth his while to fly out and do the surgery. Finding the surgeon and bringing him out also contributed to the delay.

Spending a good deal of Tuesday examining Greg, the surgeon gave a much more optimistic appraisal of Greg's long-term chances than he and the family had expected from the early diagnoses. The way the surgeon explained it, the extent of Greg's recovery was largely dependent on his devotion to physical therapy and conditioning. The doctor was not willing to say, though, that Greg would be able to play college-level football.

Saturday, Greg had spent countless hours being interviewed by the police and by the Overlands' lawyers. Sunday it was more lawyers and lots of time with his family, especially his mother. Of course, there was that shattering disclosure by his grandmother, followed by the news of his STD.

On Monday, Greg had still tried to call Cheryl, even after what Genevieve had told him. He had refused to believe that Cheryl had been paid to be with him. Somehow, it had not gotten through to him that the rape attempt alone would end the relationship. When Cheryl's mother told Greg that Cheryl had gone to the Banners' house to stay, he almost made the surgery unnecessary by stroking out. All of the rages and tantrums he had been through before were eclipsed by the one that followed that news.

As enraged as Greg was, he could not bring himself to call Cheryl at the Banners'. Instead, he just laid in his bed and nursed his anger at Cal. Seemingly without the capacity to be honest about his own actions, his crippled state was completely Cal's fault. Too much idle time meant little to do but plan his revenge.


The next night, Rebecca reverted to her usual sleeping attire and Bobby was not at all disappointed. When it was time for him to pee before going to sleep, she took it upon herself to get a washrag and towel and wash his genitals afterward. Nor was it just a quick wash and done.

After drying him with the towel, Rebecca got on her knees beside him and began feeling, caressing, and fondling his penis and testicles. Previously, he had not hardened, assumedly because of his pain medication. That meant that she could inspect it in its flaccid state, a state that in the future would be very transitory when she was touching him.

No pain medication was strong enough to negate the feel of her agile fingers expressing the love and the wonder that she felt. When it started to grow in her hand she gave a little hum, wriggled her bottom against the bed, and squeezed her thighs as tightly together as they would go.

"Is this what they call a handjob," she asked dreamily. He had no words and he began twitching and squirming. "Do you think this could hurt you?" She asked, suddenly more aware.

"Don't care! Don't stop! Need to come!" There were no more words as she brought him first to full extension and then to a massive ejaculation that belied his damaged, drugged condition.

With globs of come on her hands as she continued to hold him, she looked into his eyes. His were barely open, but what he saw in hers he could only read as pride of ownership.

She carefully cleaned him up and helped him brush his teeth. When she came back from her own preparations, she carried another small towel. Stopping beside the bed, she took off her panties and placed them and the towel under her pillow. She could feel his eyes staring at her pussy as she reached over and she found the poise to stand for a moment to give him a good look.

Before climbing into bed, she threw back the covers and laid his arm out from his body at a shallow angle with his palm turned upward. Then, she carefully placed her body on the bed with her pussy resting on his hand. "My turn," she declared as she squirmed against his hand. His arm was long enough so that she could not quite reach up to kiss him. On an impulse, she managed to wriggle out of her Tee and put it under the pillow.

Naked with him for the first time, she looked up and gave him that blush. At that point he was sure that he would come again just from touching and looking at her. His position was awkward and he could not move as he would like to to enjoy her. But he would make the best of it and give her what she needed.

Love and determination to please overcame total inexperience. Rebecca knew what did it for her, and she was really in control, given his limited mobility. When she came, she could not help raising her bottom, and he lost contact. Her orgasm did not last very long and he realized it. "Can you come again?" he almost pled with her. She put her own hand under her and got him in the right place.

The second one took quite a bit longer, but it could have taken all night as far as Bobby was concerned. He certainly had nothing he would rather be doing.


When Jan checked on Bobby again in the middle of the night, she could not help crying silently at what she saw. The light had never been turned off, and Rebecca had not gotten around to putting anything on before she collapsed in sleep. She was curled up facing Bobby and Jan could see one tender breast pressed against Bobby's arm that Rebecca was hugging.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.