Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 24: Meet The Parents

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Meet The Parents - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, how was your trip?” I asked Mom. It was about 4:30 Tuesday afternoon, and I was just home from school. Mom and Dad were back, and she and I were sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee. “Was it as decadent as Jeff and Christy said?”

Mom laughed at that. “Well, no, not really, but it was an awful lot of fun.”

“Was it like a nudist camp or something?”

“No, not really.” She poured herself some more coffee. “I mean there were parts of the place that were totally wide open and other parts that were just very adult.” I must have given her a confused look, probably because I was, so she continued. “See, all the beaches and the pools were clothing optional, and most of them were totally nude. And there were a lot of very private niches and spots around the place where couples or more could be very private, both indoors and out.”

“Couples or more?”

Mom nodded with a grin. “It was explained to us that while full public ... activities ... weren’t really acceptable behavior, as long as everybody was somewhat discrete, our business was our business.”

“Such as?”

“Such as I couldn’t fuck your father poolside, but he could slip up behind me in the shallow end and do me doggy-style, as long as I didn’t moan and make too many waves,” she admitted.

“No! Really? Cool!” This place sounded so far fucking out! “So, what was the dress code elsewhere?”

Mom shrugged. “Kind of laid back. I mean, we usually would wander to the beach or pool with a cover-up or swimsuit, then strip once we got there. They had a few restaurants, and you would dress for them, but Amanda and I didn’t pack any panties or bras, and we didn’t mind if people knew. Nobody did. Some women wore even less than we did. We never went out on the town.”

“Did you do any swapping or swinging?”

“No, it was just the four of us. Still, there was one night where we joined another foursome for some watching and touching, but we didn’t switch partners.”

“What was your room like?”

“It was a small suite, sort of adjoining rooms and balconies. The place had a lot of that. It was designed so that people could meet and sleep with other couples.”

“Wow!” It sounded a little bizarre and very cool.

When Daddy came home, he and Mom told me a little more, and I definitely needed to use my vibrator that night. It felt good to be sleeping in my own bed for a few days, and I ended up calling Jack and letting him know I needed some down time here for a few days. I think he understood, but I reassured him I loved him and would see him soon.

“You’re going to come to my parent’s this weekend, right?” he asked nervously.

Shit! That was right! Jack had told me I had to make an appearance at his folks’ place this Sunday for dinner. “Absolutely!” I told him. “Wouldn’t miss it!” Not without a good reason, like stubbing my toe or breaking a nail! “What should I wear?”

“Uh, well, it is a Sunday dinner...” Jack stammered a bit, taking his time. “Well, I mean, uh, Mom’s a little, uh, conservative...”

“So, the microskirt and mesh top are out, right?” I teased.

“Yeah, they’re out. Something a little more conservative,” he repeated.

“A nice skirt and top, medium heels?” I prompted.

“And a bra? At least until we get back to my place,” said Jack.

I snickered at that. “So, what about your father, what’s he like?”

“Oh, he’s a guy. You don’t have to wear a bra for him.”

“You jerk!” I said with a laugh. “That’s not what I meant!”

Jack laughed and we talked some more. I promised to wait for him on campus Thursday afternoon. It would probably be the only time we would see each other until Sunday.

I met Jack on campus at about four or so Thursday. The afternoon was very nice, and we were sitting outside on a bench. Actually, I was sitting sideways on Jack’s lap. I was wearing the standard class uniform, jeans and t-shirt, cotton undies, and my Nikes. Jack had gotten out of work early for his evening class. I sat there on his lap, his arms around me, and I suddenly missed his touch. It was still right that I spend the time with my parents, but I also wanted to spend the time with him. “I’m sorry I couldn’t spend more time with you this week,” I told him.

Jack smiled. “It’s all right. Celibacy is an interesting change, sort of, as long as it’s not too permanent a change.” He ran one hand up my back, where I felt his fingers slip across the bra straps under my t-shirt. The other idly rubbed along my thighs. I felt myself moistening.

“What would you think about me getting my belly button pierced?” I asked.

“What?”

“You know, like Missy? What do you think? Would you like that?” I brought my face closer to his ear and whispered, “And my nipples, would you like me to have my nipples pierced?”

Jack drew back with a curious look in his eyes. “You’re serious?”

“Yup! I’ve been thinking about it ever since the weekend. She’s not the only girl I know who’s had it done, but I’ve been wondering what you would think.”

“Then if you want to, do it, but whatever you do, don’t do it for me. It’s not something I should decide. If you want to do it, fine, but for your reasons, not mine.”

“You sound like you don’t want me to,” I commented.

He shook his head. “It’s two separate questions. Does it turn me on? Do I like it? Yes! Can I make that decision for another person? No!”

Satisfied, I nodded in understanding. “And if I wanted to get a tattoo?” I teased.

Jack laughed at that. “That doesn’t do anything for me. Matter of fact, it sort of gets in the way of the scenery.” I giggled and punched him lightly for that. “Actually, it’s different. Someday in the future, you don’t want the piercings, you can just take the rings or barbells or whatever out, you know? But tattoos, they stay forever. Wait until you’re fifty years old and your grandchildren want to know why you have a dragon tattooed up your ass!”

I laughed. “And what would my grandchildren be doing looking at my ass?”

He shrugged. “It’s a pretty nice ass.” Jack glanced at his watch, and a gleam came to his eye. “Come with me!”

I climbed off his lap and grabbed my stuff, and he took my hand and led me inside the nearest building. It was about midway through classes, and I followed him down the hallway as he glanced into different classrooms. Finally, he found one he liked, though I couldn’t understand why. It was empty and dark, but not totally dark - the lights were out but the windows let in sunlight. He tried the doorknob and it turned. “Come on!” he said and tugged my hand.

I followed him inside. He glanced around and grinned, then pushed me back against the wall the class door was set in, and I realized nobody else knew we were in the room! “Jack?”

Jack grinned and grabbed my books and set them on the nearest desk. He pushed me back against the wall and his hands were all over me. “In case you were curious, I really get turned on by the idea of a belly button ring and nipple rings!” he whispered hoarsely. He was pushing his hips forward and I could feel his stiff cock rubbing against my pelvis.

“Here? Now?” I asked weakly. God, I wanted it too, but if we got caught...

Jack slipped his hands under my t-shirt and undid my bra, then pushed them both up and out of the way. He grabbed my nipples roughly and twisted them, driving me nuts, then let them go. I gasped quietly and he quickly undid the zipper to my jeans. Moments later they and my panties were halfway down my thighs, and he was mauling my dripping pussy. I moaned as I started cumming.

I needed it bad! I reached down and undid his pants and pushed them and his briefs down, then pushed my jeans and panties further down and wiggled my ass and hips until they slid down below my knees. Jack pushed me back against the wall and moved forward. His knees bent and then he hunched forward. His cockhead entered my pussy, and he slammed it inside, and as his legs straightened, he almost lifted me off my toes! “Oh God! Oh God!” I whimpered. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

Jack slam fucked me against the wall of the classroom. I was so turned on by the thought of someone coming in and catching us, pussy juice was running down both our legs. I whimpered as I came, but Jack simply grunted in pure animal rut before he filled me with jizz. We giggled at each other but quickly got dressed and cleaned up.

Nothing could clean the smiles off our faces! I was still grinning when I got home, but I didn’t say why!


I met Jack at his place Sunday at noon since it was on the way to his parents’. I wasn’t sure what to do, so after I dressed, I threw some more stuff in a bag and took that with me. I let myself in to find Jack coming towards me from the living room. He smiled. He was wearing a nice pair of slacks, a dress shirt, and a sport coat, but no tie, and he was drinking from a bottle of beer. “Hi, hon. Want a beer?”

I stared for a second. “Uh, no. Am I all right? I wasn’t sure what to wear. Is this too much? Too formal, Too informal?” I asked. I was wearing a knee-length wool skirt and a pullover cashmere sweater, a lacy bra and panty set which nobody but me would see but was nice to wear, stockings, and some simple two-inch heels. I had on just some blush and lip gloss, and some earrings. I left my nice dangly diamond earrings and tennis bracelet home. “I brought a longer skirt if you think I should, and a long dress, and some slacks if that would be better...” I held up the bag to show him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.