My Sister and I - Cover

My Sister and I

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A brother and sister are thrown together after their parents die. Flirtation turns to sex and then love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I suppose it was when Cindy and I moved in together that I first started to notice her as a woman. When my dad was alive, she handled many of the chores that our mother had done previously. Before that she was on her own most of the time at home... often locked up in her room, on the telephone. To be sure, I noticed that she was a girl and had done my share of peeking at her. But I never really saw her as a sexual person. When I masturbated, I would visualize girls at school or a friend... but not Cindy. That began to change when I was around her all the time though. The first indication was when I would often be cross with her after she had been out on a date. It took me awhile to realize I was jealous. Up to that time I denied that it was anything more than protectiveness. None of the guys she dated were good enough for my big sister... they were all jerks.

One evening, not long after I moved into her apartment, she came home late with a date. Until then she had never allowed a date to come home with her. I suppose she went to their place... I never really thought much about it. I was still awake when she came in. I started to get up and say hello when I heard her whispering and knew that she had someone with her. I went to the door of my room and listened. She was giggling; indicating that she had been drinking... she often gets giggly when she drinks. I heard a male voice and knew that it was the jerk she had been dating. He was a real Don Juan: driving a sports car and flashing money around like it grew on trees. I didn't like him from the start and thought there was something strange about him.

"Shhhhh," I heard Cindy whisper and then giggle. "My bbbrother issss asleeeppp."

Then I heard her moan and the distinct sound of kissing. Suddenly my heart started to pound in my chest. I wanted desperately to open the door. I flipped off my light switch, twisted the knob as gently as I could, and eased the door opened just a crack. The living room was dark and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they did, I almost gasped. My sister was in her date's arms and she was naked from the waist up. I could see her large breasts pressed to his chest as they kissed passionately. Then as I watched, I saw his hands slip down to her skirt and begin to pull it upward. I felt incredibly guilty for watching, but not enough to stop. The guy continued to pull her skirt up until I saw her panties. They were powder blue and clung to her ass cheeks like a second skin. I watched as he hooked his fingers into the elastic around her cheeks and pulled the panties upward until they slipped between her crack, baring both of her ass cheeks. His hands covered her soft flesh as he pulled her tight to him. After caressing and kneading her ass for some time, he slipped the tiny panties down her legs until they lay in at her feet.

In spite of my jealously, my cock was throbbing in my underwear by that time. I couldn't resist. I pulled it out and stroked myself as I continued to watch. Now my sister was almost totally naked with her skirt bunched around her waist.

"Mmmmmm, Dexter, let's goooo tooo my rooooommmm," Cindy hissed.

"Suck me first," he said excitedly.

I watched in total shock as my sister began to slide down his body until she was on her knees. With trembling hands she unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants before pulling his zipper down. Then her hand disappeared into his pants. A moan escaped her lips as she pulled his hard cock out. Then, without a moment's hesitation, she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. The noise of her lips echoed in my ears as I continued to stroke my cock. I couldn't believe that my sister was sucking this guy. I wasn't exactly naive, but I didn't think my sister would do something like that. I watched mesmerized as she moved her mouth up and down on his shaft... the skin now shining with her saliva. I looked down at my cock and then at his... mine was quite a bit longer. Somehow that made me feel better, but I wasn't sure why.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.