My Sister and I - Cover

My Sister and I

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Introduction

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - A brother and sister are thrown together after their parents die. Flirtation turns to sex and then love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I was fourteen when the accident happened. My Mom and Dad were driving home from a dinner party on a rainy evening. My Dad, who tended to drink a little too much, was behind the wheel when he ran a red light. An SUV hit their car on my mother's side... she didn't make it to the hospital. My Dad, who was severely injured, recovered from his physical injuries, but never recovered from the emotional trauma of causing the death of my mother. Over time, his occasional drinking became constant. Finally, four years later (I was eighteen years old), the grief and booze took him. His death left my older sister, Cindy, who was twenty-two at the time and just out of college, and me, on our own.

Cindy and I grew closer after my mom died. She became very protective of me. Still, it was a burden for her to attend college and act like a mother to me. (Fortunately she received an academic scholarship to a local university before my father died.) She never complained about taking care of her little brother though. After college she found a job paying a good salary. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the house when my father died. He had only enough insurance to bury him. Upon graduation from high school, I took a cashier's job in a small supermarket and attended college at night. My grades were not good enough to obtain a college scholarship and sports were out because I injured my knee playing high school football. Since the supermarket job didn't pay enough for me to have my own place, I moved in with Cindy. While she never said anything, I knew it was difficult for her to have me under her feet in the tiny apartment.

Cindy is a gorgeous girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes. She is built very well, with large breasts and very narrow waist. However, where I am 6' 2" with broad shoulders, she is on the small size at 5' 4". When we were kids, there was always teasing around the house about how she could boss me around. She is a type "A" personality and has always been highly motivated. She generally knows what she wants and how to get it. While I am rather imposing in size, I am far less aggressive and even shy. My shyness kept me from dating very often. In fact, I was a virgin until I was almost nineteen. This story is about losing my virginity to my loving sister...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.