Pursuit of the Older Woman - Cover

Pursuit of the Older Woman

Copyright© 2005 by Victor Klineman

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Threaded into the tapestry of the history of Europe, this story is about Resistance fighters. It begins when World War II began in The Netherlands when Gerard is on vacation with his aunt in Rotterdam. The blitzkrieg on Rotterdam and their escape to Amsterdam molds Gerard's psyche. When he is taken by the Germans to a concentration camp, he was a naive adolescent. The ever present danger matures him quickly. Rescued from the camp he experiences dangers that few endure.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex  

The innkeeper at Alphen was surprised to see them again but he raised no objections when Gerry handed him three guilders. He now had two guilders in tips from him in the last few days and they would go into his private fund, hidden from his wife. He gave them the same room.

Gerry followed Lien lugging the haversack up the stairs, they both smelled of decaying hay and they were eager to shed their outer clothes.

"Give me your soiled underwear and other clothes that need washing," Lien said when they had stripped off.

"There's no place that I've seen where you can wash clothes."

"I'll see the cook; I think she likes me and I'm sure she'll help me. While I'm away you can have a bath."

"I'd rather wait so and we can bathe together."

Lien was smiling as she left the room, knowing that she would enjoy it too.

Gerry flopped onto the bed; lack of food and his haste to return to Alphen had exhausted him. He had made good time and they had arrived in mid afternoon. A myriad of thoughts swirled in his mind but they rapidly reduced to one haunting notion, the knowledge that this was the last day that he would spend, carefree together with Lien. Sleep descended on him rapidly and he was lightly snoring when Lien returned to the room.

Lien crawled onto the bed and lay alongside Gerry, resting her head on his shoulder she relaxed and lightly dozed. Sleep did not come to her as Gerry roused her every time he moved. She rolled out of the bed and kneeling alongside she caressed and kissed his hand. Gerry opened his eyes and watched Lien as she softly kissed his hand.

Lien looked up and saw him watching, "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to see my lover kissing my hand."

"Now that you're awake, on your feet, it's bath time."

Lien hauled Gerry out of the bed by his arm but a bath was the furthest thing from Gerry's mind but she moved out of his reach.

"Phew you stink like a farmer. Come on, we need to get clean," Lien said.

Gerry dare not move from the room without his boots, such were the social constrictions in Holland. Then he let Lien tow him along the hall to the bathroom.

Unlike their previous bath here, they washed themselves quickly; dried and clothed again they dashed back to their room.

Lien locked the door and after disrobing she turned to Gerry and unbuckling his belt and undoing his fly buttons she pushed him backwards onto the bed and dragged his boots off, his trousers quickly following. He was surprised when Lien beckoned him to get off the bed. He stood up and wrapping his arms around her he bent down and French kissed her the way that she liked it.

Lien pulled away, "Stop for a moment, I have something good to tell you, I've started spotting."

"Spotting?"

"You don't know about spotting do you? Let me tell you, when a woman is near to getting her periods she gets small spots of blood that tell her that soon she will be menstruating. And that's what I've got now."

"That's good?"

"Of course it's good, it means that I'm not pregnant and I'm in my safe time. We can make love and you won't have to worry about withdrawing."

Gerry digested these new ideas and when the full impact of them hit him, his erection flared between them, he bent his knees and pushed it between Lien's thighs. She hugged him tightly kissing his neck. At this time in her cycle she always felt more sexually excited, she was craving for a man and it was this man that she loved that filled her mind with erotic thoughts.

Gerry on the other hand was wondering how he was going to hide his love for Lien when they returned to Amsterdam.

Lien noticed his shift in mood, he seemed a little withdrawn, she dropped her hands to his shoulders and held him at arms length searching his face, she still had his penis locked between her thighs and she squeezed him with her thigh muscles.

"What's wrong with my marvellous nephew," Lien asked.

"That's it exactly, I'm you're nephew and I wish that I wasn't, and I wish that I could be about your age and then I wouldn't have to give you up. Not for anything."

Lien was unable to say anything that would relieve his pain because she was hurting too. 'I'm so in love with you and I wish that things were different, ' she thought.

Holding him still at arms length, "We have so few hours left together, let's spend them happily, at least until we leave Alphen. Would it help if we didn't enjoy these last hours? Of course it wouldn't!"

Lien half smiled but it was what she said that lifted his spirit.

"I think that we should forget about the future. Forget about how we will live in Amsterdam and just be two lovers seeking to show their love for one another."

'I'm going to abandon myself and make the next hours something that we'll both remember for a lifetime, ' she thought.

Her arms flew around his neck and she drew him hard against her body, "I want to tell you that the boy that I met at Rotterdam Centrum is now a man, and I love him."

'I wonder if it's only Dutch males that mature so quickly or am I seeing him the way I want him to be, ' Lien thought.

Lien suppressed her guilt as they eased down onto the bed.

"I've never had a massage and I've read somewhere that the Orientals do it all the time and that it is good for your health and circulation. So you lay on your stomach and let me try it on you and then you can give me a nice little massage in return."

Gerry didn't answer and simply rolled quickly onto his front but he was feeling tense from the uncertainty of what Lien was about to do to him. Holland in the 1930's was a puritanical society and massage was hardly in the general vocabulary.

She straddled him and started around his neck and shoulders and although she had no experience she could feel the tension in his muscles easing as she probed her fingers into them. In minutes she felt him relaxing and moving down his back she attacked his ribcage, he grunted when she rubbed her fingers too deeply into the muscles at his waist. When she had finished with his backside she turned and faced the foot of the old-fashioned iron bed and continued down his legs. She tried to massage his feet but he was ticklish and could not tolerate her touch.

Lien slid off the bed and was surprised that when she asked Gerry to turn over he seemed to be in a state of torpor. She smiled, happy with her success but also because she would get to feel what a massage did for her body and mind.

Gerry rolled over lazily, he no longer had a full erection; she was surprised at that because she felt wet from the intimacy. Again she straddled him sitting across his waist and went to work on his shoulders, then she massaged lightly around his chest. Moving backwards on her knees Gerry's erection had awakened and it collided with her back.

Reaching around she gripped him firmly, "The little boy wants a massage too. But he will have to wait until I finish with the big boy."

He laughed lightly, "I am looking forward to giving you a massage, it's so refreshing, so relaxing."

Lien slid down onto his thighs, her pussy pushing Gerry flat and he could tell from her wetness that she was fully aroused. When she turned around to massage his thighs Gerry's finger reached around the cheeks of her buttocks softly he brushed her anus, then he forced forward into her pussy. His touch gave Lien exquisite pleasure and she hesitated as the thrills raced through her body.

Gerry was slow to get up from the bed when Lien patted his penis, "My turn and I'm looking forward to this."

Gerry now knew what felt good and he massaged Lien finding the tense spots that hurt. He was too rough with the muscles around her neck and shoulders and she was about to complain when she noticed that instead of feeling sore she felt refreshed. He followed Lien's method and when he turned to face the foot of the bed he could see Lien's swollen purple-red pussy lips, he couldn't resist and poked his finger in between her lips and lightly stroked up and down; he glanced over his shoulder and saw that she had gripped the pillow and was squeezing it hard. He heard Lien's intake of breath when he withdrew his finger and continued down her legs. He pulled her foot up and massaged the soles of her feet.

Lien was panting with the erotic feelings that rushed through her and when Gerry looked back over his shoulder again she was rolling her head from side to side, moans of enjoyment came from deep in her chest. Finished with her feet, he rolled onto the floor.

"Time to roll over, pretty one," he said, rubbing his hands together anticipating getting his hands on the fun parts.

Lien rolled over lazily and though half closed eyes she watched his face brighten with anticipation as he scanned her body. She was relaxed; her mind in a place that she rarely experienced. On the bed he sat astride her. Taking her arm and starting at the shoulder he massaged down to the tips of her fingers, Lien had not done this but it felt so good that she resolved to remember it for next time. Finishing with her arms he massaged around her breasts and purposely avoided touching her nipples keeping her wondering.

He slid further down her body, massaging lightly across her stomach muscles into the creases where her legs joined her abdomen. Then as he massaged down her inner thighs he was surprised at Lien's sudden movement. She grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull him up to mount her, her breathing short and rapid her face and chest flushed with arousal she was not to be denied, rising up she exerted all her strength to pull him into position.

Gerry resisted, "I haven't finished with your massage yet."

"I don't give fuck about the massage, I want you in me."

It was the first time that he had heard Lien swear with such vehemence. He hesitated, looking at her face he saw that it was contorted with longing.

Doing what a good pupil should do he submitted to the teacher. Getting between her legs he pulled his penis into position but Lien was in a hurry and roughly taking control she pulled him to the entrance of her vagina.

She was hot and wet as she planted her feet and pushed up against him and when he was fully home she relaxed back onto the bed. With her legs wrapped around his arse, her back arching, it was a rhythm that he had not experienced before. Caught up in the frenzy he rammed at her not sure that he was going to last, when from her throat issued a high pitched mewling wail as she flung herself onwards to orgasm.

Astonished at the noise and concerned that they would attract the attention of the innkeeper he placed his hand across her mouth. She pushed his hand away and grasping a pillow she placed it over her face urging him on with her pelvis bucking furiously against him. Her high pitched wail continued again until finally her inner muscles gripped him and Gerry threw caution to the wind and started to ejaculate.

The pillow flew away as Lien's head rose from the bed and her teeth fastened onto his shoulder muscle. Gerry in the middle of his climax felt no pain until Lien cried out again and collapsed back onto the bed thoroughly spent, puffing deeply. He looked briefly at his shoulder as he collapsed on top of her. The pain now gaining his attention he rolled away rubbing his shoulder.

Minutes passed before they were in a state to talk and she realised what she had done to him. 'I'm like a bitch in heat, ' she thought. 'I have never acted like this before.'

Pulling him close, "I'm so sorry. I lost control, I didn't mean to cause you pain, oh, forgive me. Please."

He rolled away laughing, "My lover is a cannibal. What if that was my prick in your mouth? Hey!" and he tickled her and they tumbled around the bed laughing.

Their romp was brought to an abrupt halt with a loud knock on their door, "Dinner time." The deep voice of the innkeeper announced and they wondered how long he had been outside their door.

Lien recovered first, "Thank you Mijnheer," she said prettily.

Hurriedly they dressed and in the dining room the cook looked at both of them closely, a strange little smile on her face. Lien knew then that the cook's husband had been talking.

The cook leaned closer to Lien, "I've cooked some meat and bread and I'll make it up in a nice package for you to take with you tomorrow." Lien looked around quickly, checking to see if the cook's husband was in the room she opened her purse she gave her two guilders, "That will bring you up equal with your husband."

The cook looked mystified but plunged the two guilders into her ample cleavage, "Thank you, Mevrouw. Now for dinner we have some chicken with potatoes and spinach and afterwards coffee and a cake that I freshly baked this afternoon."

They feasted heartily on the plain food with the spinach mashed into the potatoes and then covered with the butter gravy that the chicken had been cooked in.

There were two other men eating in the small dining room and the cook spoke quietly to one of them casting her head backwards in their direction. The conversation ended in laughter as she made her way back to the kitchen.

"It looks like the cook is having some fun gossiping about us," Lien said softly but Gerry just blushed as Lien made him aware that the innkeeper had been eavesdropping on them.

"I'll shake her up tomorrow after she gives us the food that I've paid for. Wait and see," Lien said angrily.

Gerry leaned forward, "You're not going to bite her are you?"

He was smiling broadly as the cooked placed their meal before them.

Back in the room Lien locked the door and turning she ordered, "Strip, I want to have a look and see how bad that bite is."

He proffered his shoulder and she looked closely, "Oh dear I did hurt you, it's a blue bruise, fortunately the skin isn't broken. Oh my God, don't let your family see that. I'm so sorry." She kissed the bite mark softly.

They sat on the edge of the bed talking intimately about how they felt, Gerry stood and continued stripping, "I don't know about you but I'm cold and I'm getting into bed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.