Pursuit of the Older Woman - Cover

Pursuit of the Older Woman

Copyright© 2005 by Victor Klineman

Chapter 27

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Threaded into the tapestry of the history of Europe, this story is about Resistance fighters. It begins when World War II began in The Netherlands when Gerard is on vacation with his aunt in Rotterdam. The blitzkrieg on Rotterdam and their escape to Amsterdam molds Gerard's psyche. When he is taken by the Germans to a concentration camp, he was a naive adolescent. The ever present danger matures him quickly. Rescued from the camp he experiences dangers that few endure.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex  

The end of May 1943.

Admiral Donitz withdraws German U-Boats from the Atlantic. The Germans were suffering huge U-boat and marine losses due to the Allies use of long-range bombers and their success in breaking German communications codes. The battle in the Atlantic was over.

German and Italian forces surrender to the Allies in North Africa; Mussolini is defeated. The Germans rescue Mussolini and invade Northern Italy where they establish a Fascist Republic.


It was late in the morning when Gerry went to the hotel bathroom. Most of the guests had departed for the day; he knew he wouldn't be disturbed. He took his time to bathe. The euphoria still tingling in his scalp muscles, he felt calmer than he had during the last week.

Back in his hotel room, he dressed carefully, his mind constantly thinking about Hilda. Her urgent pleading, 'Don't stop I'm safe, ' had him wondering what she used to avoid pregnancy. Lien's explanations of the various methods of contraception made it likely that she was using a diaphragm. He didn't know much about their use but he was going to ask Hilda when the time was right.

When he left the hotel, the sky was overcast but the sun could be seen as an orange globe through the water mist. Pulling his coat collar up against the cold, he knew that he should buy gloves and a hat.

'I must ask Hilda what kind of a hat would make me look like a Swiss national, ' he thought. He was constantly worried about being asked for his identification, which would show that he was a German national. The newspapers, that he had read, told of Allied planes making forced landings in Switzerland.

He looked at his watch and was surprised that it just after noon, 'I have to see Richard, ' he thought.

Walking through the hospital entrance he went to Richard's room. Gently he opened the door. Doctor Schaeffer and a nurse were dressing Richard's knee both were wearing surgical masks.

"Herr Landen this is a special care room. You do not have access to Herr Dasch when you feel like it. In future, you will check with me for permission to visit him. Go back to the main waiting room and I'll see you there," Doctor Schaeffer said.

Although his voice was muffled by the mask Gerry heard the annoyance in his voice. He closed the door and retreated to the waiting room.

'I don't like you Schaeffer, ' he thought as he fidgeted in the uncomfortable waiting room chair that seemed to be built for a person smaller than his size.

He saw Hilda walk to the reception desk twenty metres away, she talked happily with the receptionist and then she gestured pointing her hand at the entrance and then at the waiting area.

When the receptionist pointed at Gerry, he guessed that she was looking for him.

Smiling, Hilda walked to him, weaving around people taking a seat in front of him, "Would you come with me please, Herr Landen," her voice formal.

He wanted to take her hand but realising the embarrassment he would cause, he followed behind her. When her office door closed, she placed her hands around his waist and looked up into his eyes.

He liked her round curved forehead that was most attractive when she pulled her hair back. Her face was as soft as her brown eyes as she laughed softly.

"I didn't know I was that funny!" Gerry said.

She reached up and pulled his head down, the thrilling feelings in her belly and chest were almost painful as she softly kissed him.

"You would have laughed if you saw me running home this morning. Me perched on my high heels, my underwear and stockings in my purse, my posture threatening to throw my diaphragm out on the footpath. I had a quick bath and still made it here by 9:00."

Now she was laughing hard, Gerry joined in her laughter; holding her close, he could feel himself becoming aroused again.

"No! Not here, save that for tonight, have a seat," she said as her hand caressed his erection through the cloth of his trousers. She broke away and edged towards her chair.

"It's too cold to have lunch in the open, so we'll eat in the staff room," she said.

"I hope Doctor Schaeffer will let me in there."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried to see Richard earlier, he was in Richard's room with a nurse attending to Richard. He sounded very annoyed when he told me that in future I needed his permission to be in that room. He ordered me back to the waiting room, I was still fuming when I saw you."

"You mightn't like this but he has every right to tell you to obey the rules. Just make sure you seek his permission while Richard is in special care. If Richard was in need of urgent care your intrusion would be unwelcome," she said.

"I learn quickly,"

"I've noticed!" she giggled as she stood up, "Let's have lunch."

During lunch, the desire to reach out and hold her hand was almost irresistible; Gerry felt inhibited controlling his every action.

"I need to buy a suit, I don't have coupons so I'm wondering where I might buy a second hand suit," Gerry said.

"What do you need a suit for?"

"Ah, dinner tomorrow night with Doctor Muller," Gerry said.

"You don't need... Isn't that strange. I was about to say that you wouldn't need one to visit Franz Muller. But then I remembered that I've never seen him without one!"

"Do you know a second hand store?"

"I'm sorry but I don't. I could leave early this afternoon and we could find one," Hilda said.

"No, I'll find one this afternoon after I get permission to see Richard."

Gerry squeezed Hilda's hand, "Thanks for lunch."

In Doctor Schaeffer's office, Gerry waited for fifteen minutes before he returned.

"Herr Landen, you can see Herr Dasch, he's still heavily sedated. Don't disturb him and don't stay longer than two minutes." Doctor Schaeffer said.

Gerry stood and bowed slightly, "Thank you, Doctor Schaeffer."

In Richard's room, Gerry looked down on Richard. He looked pale but he was breathing evenly.

"I wish you were well again, Richard," Gerry said softly to the sleeping form. He wiped at his eyes, turned and left the room.

Gerry found his way to the store where he had bought his shoes. Waiting until the salesman was free, he took him aside.

Speaking softly he said, "I need a suit, shirt and tie. I don't have coupons but I have something that looks remarkably like them. Interested?"

The salesman looked around nervously, satisfied that he could talk, "No coupons. It's a problem in these hard times. I need to talk to my father, he owns this store."

The salesman returned, "Follow me, my father will serve you out the back."

In the back room, Gerry nodded to the old man who wore a sleeveless vest with a cloth tape measure draped around his neck. He was sitting at a large table sewing an unfinished suit.

Mobile racks held suits in various stages of completion.

"You need a suit. What did you have in mind?" the old man asked, placing his work on the table.

"I'm only in Zurich for a short while so I don't wish to spend a lot of money," Gerry said.

"When did you want the suit?"

"Tonight," Gerry said firmly.

"Tonight! That's short notice. It usually takes two weeks."

"You can't do it?" Gerry said as if he were about to leave.

"I didn't say that, it's just short notice. I can sell you a suit that I've already tailored and all it would require is slight alteration."

"What do you have?"

The old man rose slowly from his chair, fumbled along the racks, he looked Gerry up and down estimating his size. He plucked a suit, brought it to Gerry, and held it against him.

"What do you think?"

"That's fine," Gerry said.

"Color not too dark?" The old man asked.

"It's okay."

The old man threw the suit onto the large sewing table and pulled the tape measure from around his neck. He found his notebook and pencil, under a piece of cloth.

"I need to take a few measurements," he said reaching down and thrusting the end of the tape into Gerry's crotch.

Shocked, Gerry backed away, "What are you doing?"

"Your inside leg measurement! You've never been measured before have you?"

Embarrassed Gerry moved back into position. The old man took his measurements, recording them in his notebook. He eased himself back into his chair, pulling his notebook in front of him.

"Name?"

"Landen."

"Herr Landen, you're not one of my regular customers, therefore I want one hundred francs now and you can pay the balance when you pick the suit up. Are you agreeable to this?"

"It's a little more than I thought I would pay. What will the balance be?"

"Twenty francs."

The old man looked expectantly at Gerry, who seemed hesitant.

"I'll give you a shirt and tie as a discount," the old man said trying to clinch the deal.

"A hundred francs," Gerry mused suddenly wondering what Richard would say about his spending.

He pulled the money from his wallet, "I would like a receipt."

The old man scribbled a receipt on a clean sheet of his notepad.

"Thank you Herr Landen. Come back at 5:30."


"I have no idea of the correct way to attach these mines to a brick wall. In the past, we simply placed them on the ground and up against the wall. We attacked two or three telephone exchanges this way but they were operational again after ten days. Weren't they Otto?" Chris said.

"That's true. There's only one way, bury them alongside the wall. However, we don't have a way to do that without being detected," Otto said.

"Like I said before, we have to use brute force. We place four or five mines at each wall. Big explosion; more damage," Manfred said.

"This mission is not as straight forward as you're all thinking," Alvin said.

"Why is that?" Manfred asked.

"The electrified fence is dangerous but the greatest danger we face is the extra high voltage inside the fence. When the control room is rendered useless, the series of events in the yard is unpredictable."

"Tell us what is likely to happen in your experience," Chris said.

"When the control room is destroyed, those large switches will go to their rest state. This will produce short circuits; the large cables entering the yard from the high towers will explode because of the huge currents flowing into the ground. When they hit the ground, they will be arcing producing ozone. The gas will enable more arcing and the cables will be swirling around the yard like a large boa constrictor destroying anything they contact."

"You're suggesting that we may not need to fire on the switches and transformers in the yard," Manfred said.

"We will, if nothing happens after the control room is destroyed," Alvin said.

"Okay, we understand what you're saying. Now Bernard, when we get to the substation, I want you to stay with the car. Have it ready to roll if we're in trouble. Alvin, I want you to place five mines against the wall opposite the entrance and then move to the back fence. Otto, I want you to place five mines in that recess at the main door, move back under cover until they explode. You'll be the one to stop any of the workers driving away to get help. Manfred, when both sets of mines have exploded, you and I will fill the yard with as many rounds as we can pump into the switchgear. Okay. It's 10:30 pm; the car's loaded with mines and grenades. Let's go!" Chris said.


Returning from the tailor, Gerry received permission to see Richard again but his condition was unchanged. Not wishing to disturb Hilda, he sat in the waiting room growing more anxious about Richard's condition.

At 5:00, Hilda emerged from her office. He watched her searching the faces in the waiting room and when she saw him, her face lit up. He joined her at the exit.

"Would you mind coming with me. I've just bought a suit and I'd like you to tell me the style of hat I should buy, Gerry said.

She slipped her hand into the crook of his arm and they walked to the store. When Gerry was about to wheel her inside, she stopped him.

"You bought your suit here?"

"Yes I did. Why?" Gerry asked.

"I hope he gave you a good price."

"I think so, I don't have coupons..."

Hilda interrupted Gerry.

"I've steered many refugees to this shop, he's made a lot of money because of me," Hilda said.

"But I don't have coupons!" Gerry said.

"Doesn't matter, what did he charge you?"

"One hundred and twenty for a suit, tie and shirt," Gerry said.

"Come on! I'll get you a decent hat for nothing."

"I need gloves too," Gerry said as Hilda dragged him into the store.

The store had one customer. Hilda walked up to the salesman, interrupting him. "Is your father out the back?"

When he nodded, Hilda pulled Gerry into the back room.

The old man looked confused but he spoke to Hilda, "It's good to see you again Fraulein."

"I hope so for your sake," Hilda said threateningly, "My friend Herr Landen has bought a suit here on my recommendation. I just hope that you've given him a good deal."

"He didn't tell me he was your friend," the old man whined.

"Show me what he's getting for his money," she demanded.

Moving quickly for his age, the old man pushed a parcel along the table and snatched Gerry's new suit off the rack.

"This parcel contains a shirt and tie. His suit is from the finest quality woollen textile," he said waiting for the onslaught that he knew was coming.

"How much?" Hilda asked abruptly.

"A low cost of one hundred and twenty francs," he said nervously.

"What!"

"It's the finest wool, hand tailored."

"This man needs a fine hat and gloves too. Come Gerry, we'll select what you want," Hilda said leading the way back into the store.

Returning to the back room with a hat and gloves she placed them on the brown paper parcel containing his shirt and tie.

"Wrap these together." Hilda demanded.

The old man handed the wrapped parcel to Hilda, leaving the suit wrapped but still on the table.

"Pay the man what you owe him, Gerry."

Gerry pulled twenty francs from his wallet.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you," Gerry said as he paid the old man and picked up his suit.

As they left the store, they old man was hurriedly scribbling figures on his notepad. The suit he had just sold Gerry was one he had taken a fifty percent deposit on six months ago. The customer had never returned.

He called loudly to his son.

"Close the shop son, we've had a good week," he said smiling broadly.


Chris and his men sat in the forest recovering from their hike through the forest loaded down with mines. They were near the wall, opposite the entrance, waiting for the change of shift. The main door slamming signalled the end of the shift, and they waited until the workers drove away. Alvin and Otto set their watches; they wanted the explosions to coincide.

The men moved into position around the substation.

Alvin cautiously moved to the wall. He made five trips from out of the cover of the forest placing five mines against the wall. The mines had a twenty minute timer and an 'ARM' switch. As he placed the mines, he set the timers for twenty minutes.

Glancing at his watch, he was waiting for the time that he had agreed with Otto. As his watch ticked onto the exact time, he went hurriedly to each mine setting the 'ARM' switch. He went back into the forest and moved level with the back yard.

Otto was following a similar procedure, his timers closely synchronised with Alvin's mines. After arming his mines, he went back across the small clearing, beyond the remaining cars, and into the trees. He waited, squatting on his haunches, peering around the trunk of a large tree.

Alvin's mines exploded; Otto could see the building shaking. He didn't expect what he saw when his mines went off split seconds later. In slow motion, the building walls collapsed sideways like a notched tree falling down. With the walls collapsing the roof slammed down on top of the wreckage. Smoke and dust rose into the air as the demolished building caught fire.

Worse was to come as electricity arced in the yard equipment. Large extra high voltage cables fractured from the short circuits. Live cables snaked around the yard destroying metal transformer housings and insulators alike. Parts of the electrified fence vaporized. The arcing cables crackling like small explosions, oil filled transformers exploded and burned. The smell of ozone permeated the air around the substation.

Fear gripped Otto, he ran down onto the road, raced along the front of the substation and into the forest. Alvin stopped him.

"Slow down, you have to be careful where you run."

Otto was puffing heavily from fear and sudden exertion. "The others, we have to see if they're safe."

"Follow me and don't get careless," Alvin said.

At the back fence, they found Manfred bent over Chris removing all evidence from his charred body.

"No! No not Chris!" Otto screamed.

Manfred stood and grabbed Alvin, "Get Otto back to the car and keep him quiet. Be careful where you walk. I'll join you when I'm finished here."

Otto's size dwarfed Alvin as he led him away. Otto went meekly, sobbing openly.

Manfred finished removing all of Chris's private possessions from his body. With tears blinding his eyes, he placed Chris's impact grenades along his charred remains.

"Goodbye my friend, you have no equal. We all loved you."

Sobbing softly, he walked ten meters away. Pulling the pin from an impact grenade, he threw it. Running deeper into the forest, he heard shrapnel slapping into the trees around him as the grenades exploded around Chris's body.


"Hold still, I've never tied a tie before and I've nearly got it right."

Hilda pulled the tie tighter around Gerry's neck, he choked and she quickly put her fingers under his collar, pulling, she gave him more room to breathe.

She took two steps back and looked Gerry over, "My god. You look like a millionaire."

"Stop exaggerating, there's nothing worse than a false compliment, my mother used to say."

"Gerry, I'm being sincere!"

"Sure you are. Anyway, I felt badly about last night..." Gerry said with Hilda interrupting.

"Oh I didn't," Hilda said grinning but knowing what he meant.

"Stop interrupting me while I'm trying to ask you out. Would you be able to book in to the cabaret tonight?"

"Let me try."

She dashed out the door and down to the front desk to use the telephone.

Curious about his appearance Gerry went to the bathroom. The shaving mirror gave him just a head and shoulders look at his appearance. He twisted this way and that, liking what he saw. He had never owned a suit before.

He met Hilda returning to his room.

"You've been down to look at yourself in the mirror haven't you."

"Hilda, there's a word in Dutch that describes me now."

"And..."

"Kapsones."

"Well, tell me what it means," she said.

"Conceited."

"You. Conceited? Never! Here's your coat, we're going to my place."

Gerry watched Hilda dressing. When she was almost finished, he grabbed her arms and twisted her to face him.

"You Fraulein are a premeditating predator who preys on young Dutchmen."

"What! What are you talking about?" she asked indignantly.

"Well a woman who comes to my bed wearing a diaphragm for some hours before the act proves premeditation. I'm sure that you'd agree."

Hilda blushed, thought about defending herself then she raised her hands, "I'm guilty."

She threw her arms around his neck, "Poor defiled young Dutchman; kiss me!"

On the way to Dante's cabaret Gerry saw people looking them over, he tugged at his tie checking that it wasn't askew. It was Hilda that was catching their attention, she was beautiful and her face looked radiant. Gerry squared his shoulders feeling privileged to be her partner.

Gerry let Hilda follow the waiter, not because he knew it was right thing to do but because he didn't know what to do.

When they were seated, Hilda quickly picked up the large menu. The size was a leftover from before the war. Inside it had very few dishes with a house white wine that was very expensive.

"Let me order for both of us," Hilda pleaded.

Gerry nodded pleased to be relieved of the difficulty. He listened as she ordered fish. The waiter assured her it was fresh from the Bodensee. Caught that day he said. She asked the waiter to serve white wine immediately.

As their meal was served, the house lights were dimmed to half brightness. Gerry watched waiters moving from table to table, lighting candles sitting in red bowls.

Thirty minutes later, waiters cleared the tables, leaving salty biscuits behind in small bowls. Their wine glasses were topped up from bottles that were carried from table to table.

Suddenly the house lights went out, the candles on the tables providing the only lighting. Gerry was about to reach across the table for Hilda's hand when a large explosion went off.

Gerry dropped to his knees alongside the table; he looked up and found Hilda looking down at him. Her face was staring back at him in horror.

A spotlight lit the small stage, smoke rising from the centre of it. From out of the smoke stepped the Devil holding a trident spear; the end of which he banged loudly on the wooden floor. Embarrassed, Gerry scrambled back into his chair. Neighbouring couples were pointing, and laughing softly at him.

"Good evening and welcome to Dante's cabaret," the Devil said. "For your entertainment, our first act is a singer fresh from the capitols of Europe. If you close your eyes while she's singing, you'll swear she's the new French star Edith Piaf, charming you."

Gerry reached for Hilda's hands, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't. I was worried about you at first but I understand why you reacted that way. Are you always that quick?"

"Always, self preservation I suppose," he kissed her hand relieved that she wasn't angry.

Gerry was mesmerised when the song and dance act was on stage. Hilda pulled on his hands, trying to draw his attention back to her, but gave up.

He looked on with horror at one of the magic acts. The magician's assistant walked into a box and swords were pushed through the box from many angles, making Gerry think she couldn't survive. When she walked free and unharmed, he stood, applauding loudly. He quickly resumed his seat when he saw Hilda sitting calmly and clapping.

Walking back to his hotel, Hilda firmly held his arm. Pushing her head into his arm, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"It's a world so foreign to anything I know. Frightening and entertaining."

"Frightening..." Hilda couldn't continue because she was laughing. The memory of Gerry dropping to the floor in the cabaret when the pyrotechnics exploded, overcame her.

"I'm going to deal with you in just two minutes. When we get to my room..." Gerry said peeved at being laughed at.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.