Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

Craig led Cheryl down the serpentine hallways of the old estate, finally bringing her back to the room in which she'd been so badly mistreated. Though still frightened, she breathed a sigh of relief to see that the cage was no longer present. Entering the room, a tug on the leash stopped her in front of Donna. Craig firmly pulled down on the leash, until Cheryl's head was on the floor between Donna's feet.

"I think my feet need washing, don't you, slut?" Donna asked in a condescending voice. "Untie my shoes with your teeth, slut, then remove them from my feet. Don't get any teeth marks on them, unless perhaps you'd like another taste of the cage." Without a word, Cheryl's swollen and chapped lips went to work on Donna's black leather heels, carefully tugging them off while trying to keep her teeth out of the way. She then began lapping at Donna's feet, using her tongue on the filthy soles and sucking on each dirty toe individually, while Donna casually smacked her exposed back and shoulders with her crop. Cheryl could taste the dirt and manure from Donna's barefoot walk through the newly-fertilized garden just moments ago, but managed to avoid retching. She was being too easy, her mistress thought. Next time she'd have to dip her toes in fresh dog shit first. Donna leaned back and signed in blissful relaxation as her new slave's tongue worked in and out between her toes. Finally tiring of the game, she planted a foot on the naked girl's shoulder and sent her sprawling across the room...

"Come here, slut," Craig then commanded. Cheryl complied immediately, crawling on all fours to Craig. She began to use his teeth on his laces, assuming that she was to wash his feet as well. Instead, Craig grabbed her by the hair and forced her mouth down over his already throbbing cock.

"Just kneel there, bitch," he commanded as she started to suck. "I don't need to cum, I need to take a leak."

Even in her current state, the words registered with Cheryl and she started to pull away. A tug on the leash, though, tightened her choke chain and forced her head back to her stepbrother's crotch. She sat there motionless, his flaccid cock resting on her tongue.

"This is something I've wanted to do since we first met, stepsister," Craig commented sweetly. "Now, I'm going to relieve myself in your mouth. I want you to swallow every drop. If you don't, you'll go back into the cage for another three days."

Cheryl gulped as quickly as she could, doing her best to avoid gagging as Craig's urine filled her mouth with a rancid, acidic flavor. It was a taste she would become very intimate with, and one which would eventually cause quivers of passion deep inside her cunt.

"Are you ready to submit, slut?" Donna asked.

"Yes, Mistress," was Cheryl's weak reply.

"Slut, I'd like you to meet my attorney, whom you will refer to as MasterPleasefuckme and your new physician, whom you will refer to as MasterPleasebeatme. This other gentleman is a judge, and you will call him MasterPleasemayicum. You will obey them as you do me. Is that understood, slut?""Yes, Mistress."

"Slut, go introduce yourself to my friends."

Cheryl crawled to the first man, lowering her head and gently kissing his mirror-shined wingtips.

"Master Pleasefuckme, I am Mistress Donna's slut. How may I serve you?"

"Kneel on the table, slut... ass towards me and legs spread," he answered coldly.

Acknowledging the order with a "Yes, Master," Cheryl hesitantly climbed onto the large oak conference table. Carefully positioning herself, she backed towards the attorney until her knees were at the edge.

"Farther apart, slut," he commanded, pushing her knees apart until her cunt was very nearly touching the table. "Put your head on the table and spread your fuckholes open with your hands, slut."

Cheryl reached back and spread her cheeks as far apart as possible, exposing her swollen gash and abused rectum. At his command, she raised her knees, so she was bent forward with her feet on the table, lewdly and uncomfortably displayed, like a human tripod. Her legs trembled uncontrollably as she strained to hold position, while the attorney explored her vaginal and anal openings with his hands.

While she braced her uncomfortably splayed legs, the man behind her began to forcefully thrust his fingers between her obscenely spread labia, spreading her vaginal hole wider and wider.

"You've never been fist-fucked, have you, slut?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.