Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

What followed for Cheryl was a night of total agony, as her bowels strained to no avail against the hard latex intruder. She kept slipping in and out of consciousness, awakening to a sharp, spasmodic pain in her abdomen or rectum, then slipping back into darkness as her body's only defense mechanism against the unbelievable agony - unconsciousness - took hold. Each time Cheryl regained consciousness, she was greeted by the grotesquely obscene view of herself in the mirrored ceiling. The cameras continued to silently record everything for posterity, taping every movement, every soft whimper Cheryl was able to emit from her tightly plugged mouth.

In another room of the house, Craig and Donna made loud, passionate love, while the bank of monitors displayed Cheryl's feeble movements. Craig and Donna had been lovers for several years. It started as part of Donna's desire for revenge... a way to discover the most secret and intimate details of Cheryl's life... but now it was much more than that. They were finding that they had much, much more in common than simply the desire to break Cheryl, to cause her as much physical and emotional pain as possible. And, of course, there was their silent partner, who had agreed to this scheme and helped by providing the facilities necessary to completely subjugate her hated tormenter.

Cheryl barely noticed several hours later when the phallic-shaped nozzle was unceremoniously yanked from her asshole, tearing the swollen membranes on its way out. The pressure in her bowels immediately relieved itself as filth spewed over her body like carbonated beverage shot from a shaken bottle. Vaguely aware of the relief in her abdomen, Cheryl moaned quietly. She slowly became once again aware of her surroundings, and the other pain she felt. Twelve hours now, cramped in the tiny cage, with her arms bound behind her. Without bothering to open the jaws, Donna pulled the alligator clips from Cheryl's nipples, leaving wickedly painful scrape marks. She then removed the ball gag that had been in Cheryl's mouth since the event began.

"Awwww... you have a booboo on your titties," she cooed condescendingly. "Let me fix them for you. Oh, go ahead and scream... I want to hear you." With that, Donna took out a small vial of liquid and quickly poured it over Cheryl's abused breasts. Rubbing alcohol, Cheryl's befuddled mind registered, as it burned through her, causing her to lurch within the confines of her small jail. She screamed, while Donna laughed cruelly.

"It's good for you, dear. It will keep your nipples from getting infected. Or would you rather I use a scrub brush on them to get them clean?"

Cheryl jerked her head from side to side... at least as much as she could, given that he had no more than a single inch of movement in either direction. "You really are a pig, you know," Donna taunted. "Just look at yourself... naked like the whore you always knew you were... your cunt is all red and puffy... wide open and just waiting for some stud to stick his hard cock in it... your tits all hard and pink. If only you hadn't shit on yourself, Cheryl... you simply need to realize that men won't fuck a slut who shits on herself. And just think how disappointed your friends will be to find out they won't get to use your scummy fuckhole today. I think perhaps some of them will be so pissed they might decide to take it out on your body in other ways. Well, it's time for me to go get some breakfast. Think about food... and what is going to happen to you... while I'm gone, bitch." With that, Donna pushed one corner of the cage. Laughing softly, she left Cheryl swinging helplessly in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.