Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, Cheryl?" Cheryl's mind barely registered the face of Craig, her stepbrother, as he forced one orgasm after another from her abused body, until she finally and thankfully slipped into unconsciousness.

When Cheryl finally awoke, she was aware of two things: pain and immobility. Trying to look at her surroundings, she discovered that she was inside a small cage suspended from the ceiling. Just large enough to contain her contorted body, it was constructed from a frame of heavy pipes, to which chain link fencing was attached on all six sides. Openings were set in several rather strategic places, allowing access to her body from outside. She lay on her back, knees doubled back so they were pressed against the roof of her prison, directly above her face. Her ankles were attached to the corners by steel cables, her hands bound painfully behind her back. She was being held absolutely immobile, totally vulnerable and completely exposed. She could feel pressure on her nipples, and looking down as much as her situation could allow, saw that fine steel wires running from her own ankles were tied tightly around them, pulling them outward and causing them to swell to an angry red color.

"Ah, good," she heard Craig say. "Our little slut slave is awake. Now we can show her the real surprise."

"Hello, bitch," a distantly familiar female voice whispered into Cheryl's ear. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Payback is going to be a mother fucker for you, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. You see, Cheryl, I've been following you for a long time. I found out that you were going to be at the auction, and I asked Craig to purchase you for me. You humiliated me, Cheryl... you ruined my life, and now I'm going to destroy you. I'm going to take away your life and your future, like you did mine, and turn you into the cheap, two cent whore you always were. I'm going to break you, bitch!"

Cheryl shuddered as the sound of Donna's quiet voice brought back visions from the past. It was years earlier, when Cheryl was President of the sorority to which Donna, a nineteen year old Sophomore, was pledging. Inviting Donna to rush, it was never intended that she be admitted to the exclusive group; they just wanted to push her through the initiation to humiliate her. The sisters felt she was one of those stuck-up- my-family-is-rich bitches who needed to be taken down a notch. When Donna balked at one part of the initiation, the part where she was told she would be filmed while having have sex with her pledge mistress, Cheryl was the first one to help hold Donna down while a dozen brothers from the fraternity next door took turns with her.

While Donna tried to press charges, the police could find no witnesses. Everyone who had been present swore that Donna was a willing participant. Completely humiliated, Donna left college soon thereafter, never to return... never to have the career she'd been dreaming of since childhood. She'd been beaten, never to have a meaningful relationship; always wondering what things might have been like. It weighed on Donna like a brick around her neck. Years of psychotherapy and counseling had done helped somewhat, but nothing could quench Donna's obsession with revenge... and now the time was at hand. Yes, there had been others involved, but Cheryl had been the instigator... and she'd already taken care of the men who had raped her... at least the ones she could find. That was just business, though... Donna was going to enjoy taking Cheryl apart, a piece at a time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.