Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

Unable to see though the hood, her only hopes were that she was in a darkened area and nobody would find her. A successful attorney with her own practice, she could not afford a scandal... her clientele consisted primarily of conservative businessmen who would certainly go elsewhere if it were discovered that she enjoyed this sort of thing.

The gravel dug into her knees as a wet mist rolled in. The moisture in the air and a slight breeze combined to harden her nipples... she had always been proud of her firm breasts... and enjoyed the feeling of her often-erect nipples being clearly visible through her clothing... when she wasn't working, of course. At work, it was always conservative business suits... wool jackets and mid-length skirts... but at home... God, how she hated putting on airs of superiority and having to wear those damnable conservative costumes. She even hated the cutoffs and tee shirt she normally wore in the garden. What Cheryl really wanted was the freedom from society's norms that said she had to hide her body, to be able display it to anyone who wanted to see it. There's nothing wrong with anyone's body, she thought to herself. Hell, everyone has one. But she knew it was more, much more, than simply nudity that she wanted... yes... much more.

Cheryl was suddenly brought back to reality by the sound of automobile tire crunching across the loose gravel... was it her new "Master" or someone else? She became very scared... began trembling... who was it? A cop? Some pervert? The vehicle stopped and the engine shut off, then she heard the opening and closing of a car door.

She felt a hand on her head, and heard her "Master's" voice coo a soothing "Settle down, girl. You're going to be all right."

Cheryl immediately relaxed, then as she felt his hands go between her legs, spread her knees apart for him. She was surprised at her own wetness... knowing that it most assuredly was not the foggy air that saturated the crotch of her panties. She felt him cut the waistband of the g-string, allowing it to fall off and exposing her hidden treasure to him. A thick thumb worked it's way slowly inside her... causing her to emit a low, deep moan... a guttural sound, something primal... a sound women have been making for eons. Her "master" chucked softly, removing his thumb and patting her softly on the rear.

"That's a good girl," he said, as though speaking to a favorite pet.

He made quick work of her skimpy bra, unhooking it, allowing her breasts to fall free and sway below her, like small water balloons. Completely naked now, Cheryl felt strangely comfortable. There was nothing to hide... no way she could hide anything from this man now.

He took the panties in his hand and used it to blot up the juices dribbling down Cheryl's slit. She was not surprised when panties, sopping wet from her own cunt, were stuffed in her mouth and tied in place with the bra. She was no stranger to the taste of pussy... hers or someone else's... having often licked her own fingers while masturbating... and having had several trysts with other women while in college. This was different, though, she thought... and she didn't really understand why. Not only was she wet, she was getting wetter by the second. Even here, outdoors, she could smell her own need... or was that the odor of the wet panties in her mouth? Was it a taste or a smell? Cheryl couldn't tell, and before she could think about it further, found herself being lifted into the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.