Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

"Time to go get sold, slut," a voice called out, awakening Tulsa from her restless, dream-filled slumber. She rolled off the bed and assumed a kneeling position at the man's feet, raising her head so he could snap a leash onto her collar.

"Up and turn," he said, handing her a pair of impossibly high seven inch platform shoes with seven inch spiked heels. Tulsa took the shoes in her hand and then turned to face away from him. "Put the shoes on," she was told, bending at the waist and spreading her feet slightly as she obeyed. Returning to her upright, standing position, she awaited his next command.

"Bend and spread," she heard, automatically bending forward at the waist until her bare back was parallel to the ground, simultaneously using her hands to pull her ass cheeks painfully apart, revealing the interior of both her lower holes. She winced as her butt plug was unceremoniously yanked from its home, and then moaned in pain as a new, wider and longer one was forced into place.

"Your new plug has some interesting features, slut," the man said. "We're going to be going outside in a few minutes, and I want to show you what will happen if you try to run away or do anything else stupid." With that, he pressed a button on the tiny remote he carried. Tulsa immediately responded, as the high voltage, low amperage current bit into the tender tissues of her bowels, attacking the sensitive nerve endings. Howling in pain unlike any she'd ever experienced to this point, she collapsed as the electric pulses overwhelmed her nervous system, leaving her in a quivering heap on the floor.

"A rather nice modification of Taser technology, wouldn't you say?" It took Tulsa a few seconds to realize her abuser was expecting an answer.

"Yes, Master," she sobbed, getting to her knees.

"We used to use cattle prods, but discovered too late that they aren't all that safe. It cost us a lot of money to replace the two slaves we lost that way. This technology, though, is perfectly safe... the same stuff the police use. Now, to your feet, slut."

Leading his charge out of the building, they exited at a trot onto a sand-covered beach bordered on one side by ocean, and the other side by palm trees. Tottering on the unfamiliar shoes, attempting to run in the soft sand, was a difficult task for Tulsa, causing a sheen of sweat to quickly form. Birds of various types called out to each other, while the warm tropical breeze brushed seductively over the naked slave's skin. Not having been outdoors since her arrival on the island, Tulsa slowed slightly as she took in the sights, sounds and smells.

"Quit lollygagging, cunt!" her escort scolded, jerking the leash so hard that the slave lost her balance and landed on the warm sand. "It's not a good idea to be late for your own auction. Matter of fact, it's a very bad idea. It puts everyone in a foul mood, and you really wouldn't want that, believe me. But, since you seem to want to take a break, just stay there on the ground while I tell you about the last little cunt who was late for her auction." The escort squatted down next to the panting slave and casually lit a cigarette.

"She was a cute little vixen, quite a bit younger than you, in her early 20's. Young, dumb and full of cum, as the saying goes. Her owner wanted her to be extremely horny at her auction, figuring she'd be more responsive to her prospective buyers and garner a higher price that way. So, she'd been 'warmed up' by a couple of other slave girls who were told to get her as close to orgasm as possible, but not allow her to cum. They did their jobs very well, and she was willing to do anything for a fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.