Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

The clinic at which Tulsa was receiving her "treatment" was designed for one purpose: the transformation of willing or unwilling female "guests" into totally submissive, obedient sex slaves. Located on an island off the coast of South America, the owner maintained an agreement with the country in whose costal waters the small island stood. In return for a rather substantial annual donation, as well as help "re-educating" the female family members of his opponents, the country's corrupt President ensured the institution was permitted to continue its research unfettered.

It actually was a research facility, too, conducting any number of clinical trials with neither the restrictions nor governmental oversight which would have been faced inside the United States. Much of the work performed on Tulsa's body, for example, would not have been permitted elsewhere.

For instance, her breast augmentation - from a rather modest 34B to her now-obscene 52EEE - did not involve traditional implants of any sort. Instead, using a procedure developed at the clinic, tissue (mostly fat) was removed from her waist and elsewhere, augmented with a variety of growth hormones, liquified, and injected directly into her tits. The end result was unnaturally large, yet firm, breasts that could withstand all sorts of abuse without the risk of rupturing that silicone implants carried. Tulsa's tits, while not naturally formed, were totally natural. Likewise, the surgery which forced her feet into a constantly pointed position, requiring her to wear nothing but heels from now on, wasn't exactly FDA approved, either. Nor were any of the other, lesser operations that had, and would in the future, further modify her appearance.

Tulsa was far from the only patient at the clinic, nor were all the others undergoing various procedures slaves. About half those receiving treatment were there of their own accord, mostly for any of a variety of age-reducing or body-enhancing procedures. Two of those were actually quite wealthy women who, each having recently discovered her submissive tendencies, were undergoing procedures similar in nature, yet not as extreme as Tulsa's, then to be returned to their husbands as slaves.

The 30 or so slaves in residence, in addition to their own medical operations and training, existed to serve the clinic's staff and non-slave patients. In Tulsa's case, this meant becoming the primary caretaker to an 80-something woman who was receiving experimental treatment for advanced Alzheimer's. Unfortunately for Tulsa, the drugs given the woman made her both extremely horny and incontinent. It seemed to Tulsa that when she wasn't lapping the old woman to orgasm, she was emptying the bedpan and washing shit off her old, wrinkled ass.

Of course, her days consisted of more than bedpans and octogenarian pussy. She had her own training to attend, and she was, after all, a sex slave. Just because she couldn't cum (her Mistress hadn't released her from that restriction yet), didn't mean she didn't juice up nicely. Nor did it mean that the staff and other patients couldn't take advantage of her status. On average, Tulsa took at least ten loads of cum in her various holes each day. Each time she was used, her performance was graded. Anything less than perfect performance, and she was punished. This usually meant a beating, but sometimes other methods of "correction" were used.

Once, for example, she fell asleep in the middle of a 48 hour rape session. As punishment, she was given a one gallon ice water enema, then with her ass was plugged and she was forced to use her cunt and mouth to bring every staff member and patient, whether slave or free, to orgasm before the plug was removed. This took over twelve hours for the slave to accomplish. Another time, her teeth accidently grazed the cock of a man who was fucking her throat, and her punishment was to serve as the facility's urinal. Bound helplessly in a kneeling position, her mouth held open with a rubber O ring, her only nourishment for three days was the acrid urine and occasional load of semen deposited down her throat.

It was a full four months before Donna returned to the clinic. By then, Tulsa's mind and body were both completely transformed. The once self-assured attorney had been reduced to a quivering, totally submissive, obedient and sexually frustrated piece of fuck meat.

Her abnormally huge, yet firm and extremely 52EEE breasts were now marked by permanently erect nipples, which were themselves, further adorned with solid titanium rings, two inches in diameter. The tissue in her new udders were such that she was able to be hung by her tit rings without damage to her body. The remainder of her body hair, with the sole exception of her eyelashes, had been permanently removed by now. A wig would be necessary if she were to have any semblance of a human being. Her waist had been further reduced to a mere fourteen inches, further exaggerating her new chest, by removal of the lower two ribs on each side of her body and the rather inventive relocation of a few internal organs. The slave's new measurements were a caricature of a Barbie doll: 52EEE-14-36.

Other physical changes did not involve actual surgery. Due to the constant presence of a butt plug, her asshole was a constantly open hole; small enough that anyone taking her up the ass would find it snug and enjoyable, but loose enough that without the plug, she'd shit herself. Then there were the mental changes. Cheryl no longer existed. In her place was Tulsa... a slut, a slave.

"Well, bitch, it looks like you've taken well to your new life. Not that it really matters, anyway, though I would have preferred it if you hadn't adapted so quickly. I would have liked to see you suffer more," Donna said, looking down at the quivering form groveling at her feet.

"I still haven't decided what to do with you yet. I could probably use a slave around the house, but I doubt that you'd be worth the bother. Maybe I'll just sell you. I should be able to get some of my investment back, particularly if I sell you to one of those Asian BDSM whorehouses I've heard about. Or I could make you a movie star. How would you like that, cunt? To be the star in your own snuff movie? To get fucked to death on film? Doesn't that sound delicious, slut? You may answer, but do so respectfully and at your own peril if you say something I don't like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.