Charity Auction - Cover

Charity Auction

Copyright© 2005 by Rocky

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A well-to-do female attorney discovers the hard way that offering herself as a prize during her favorite charity's annual fund raiser can be a life-changing experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification  

Tulsa slowly awoke from her drug-induced sleep, unaware that it had been a full six weeks since her last abuse at the hands of her tormenters. The first thing she noticed was the dull ache throughout her body, followed by the fact that she was completely immobile. Leather restraints on her ankles were chained to the lower corners of the bed, and her wrists were likewise secured to the bedframe at her hips. A strap under her breasts prevented her from raising her torso, and surgical tape held her forehead down, rendering her completely unable to move. Her mind began to clear, and the horrors of her mistreatment came rushing back.

"Ah, you're awake, slut. Too bad for you, I suppose, but not that I mind," the voice of the doctor said. "You've been weaned off the mind-altering drugs we gave you earlier; your Mistress wanted you to be fully aware of what has happened to you." The doctor, Craig and Donna all appeared in her line of vision.

"Hello, fuckface. Remember me?" Donna cruelly grinned. "You've been out for a while... over a month, as a matter of fact, while my doctor friend made a few modifications to your body. Since you're now a slut - MY slut - I decided you should look like one. Craig, would you be so kind as to release her head so she can see her new body?"

"Certainly, dear," he replied, ripping the tape unmercifully from Tulsa's head while the doctor pulled the white sheet off her, exposing her naked body.

What was left of Cheryl screamed when she saw what had been done to her. She'd been transformed into an obscene caricature of the female body, a cross between a Barbie doll and Jessica Rabbit! Huge tits... that's the only word she could think of... and why did the word "tits" make her so hot? Tiny waist, like you'd expect on a 12-year-old, and a hairless pussy. Like a tiny electric shock, she quivered when she thought of the word "pussy."

"Oh, dear, get over it," Donna exclaimed. "Besides, those knockers of yours are the least of it. Yes, you're now a 52EEE, but don't worry... they're real. No silicone for you to worry about, isn't that nice? We can stick all sorts of pins in your chest without you worrying about breaking your bags. Want to hear about the other changes, slut?"

Tulsa felt another small spasm as Donna used the word "slut." What the hell was happening to her?

"You now have a 20" waist," Craig said, taking over the dissertation. "Doc here did a little bone surgery... I don't understand all the details, and don't really want to know how he did it... but you should now be able to wrap your ankles behind your head without any problem. Of course, you won't be able to stand flat-footed any more, at least not without pain, so it's nothing but high-heels for you from now on. That's another little modification the good Doctor made for you."

Tulsa began sobbing at what had been done to her, but at the same time, was becoming more and more excited at the changes to her body.

"Oh, come, come, Tulsa," the doctor tisked at the girl's quiet sobbing... smirking as Tulsa's spasms gave evidence to two small orgasms. "Your mistress has simply molded you into the wanton slut you've always wanted to be."

"Yes, Doctor, but tell her about the really exciting part," Donna prodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.