Waipio Rain Story - Cover

Waipio Rain Story

by Paige Turner

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: An old lover and her daughter go camping on the Big Island of Hawaii. What could be more romantic, right? They didn't count on the rain, nor her daughters curiosity...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

The tent was close, humid and tightly crammed with suntan oils, walkmans, backpacks, clothes and people. This steady rain hadn't been planned on. Hawaii is sunny beaches, palm trees, balmy nights.

Tony had planned on several things- but not unrelenting rain. Before it had started, there had been some nice times with Peggy and Susan, her thirteen year old daughter. He'd enjoyed introducing them to his adopted state. He'd been friends with Peggy since they'd shared a house together back in college. He'd stayed in touch with her, making a point to see her every time he'd gone back to the mainland to visit his old home town. Her husband, a boyhood friend of his that he'd introduced her to, had died a year before in an airliner crash. He'd left her well insured, so at least money wasn't a problem.

Tony had been home three months ago and looked her up. He'd invited them to come visit him on the Big Island. Told them to bring back packs and he'd show them some places that they wouldn't believe. And he'd lived up to his promise. Until it had started to rain night before yesterday. And hadn't stopped.

There'd been a flare up between mother and daughter the night before, a rapid fire exchange of 'so's' and 'becauses', the rhythm of a long running argument. When there were things to do and Susan was away swimming or exploring, it was fine. Cooped up together they got on each other's nerves.

There had been a moment to talk while Susan was off peeing in the bushes. Tony was philosophical about it. This trip had been great until the rain started yesterday and they'd gotten in some great sex. Not as much as he would have liked, but enough for Peggy. They had been more than room mates back in college. She'd forgotten how well endowed Tony was. With the stress she'd been having, it was difficult relaxing enough to accommodate him pleasurably.

Sleeping in the crowded tent was like sardines playing chorus line. When one rolled, everybody (or at least two) had to roll over. Being the longest, Tony was in the middle. Peggy slept naked, Tony wore some loose drawstring pants, Susan a halter top and her bikini bottoms. Tony had tried to give as much room to Susan as possible, but Peggy bitched about gear in her back and so he'd scooted over until his knees were tucked under Susan's butt. He still had room to keep his arms by his side, He didn't have any idea what the proper etiquette was for dealing with being cooped up in a small tent with your lover's young daughter, but best to be on the safe side.

Peggy put her arm around him and stroked his stomach hair. He grabbed her hand and stopped her. He sensed her silent giggle and tried to relax enough to sleep.

Susan shifter slightly and curled up into a more comfortable position. Unfortunately, it put her bottom up in his lap, just on his cock, nestling it gently. It was already slightly enlarged from Peggy's horseplay. He hoped that she wouldn't notice.

For the longest time, he waited for it to subside. But it seemed happy lightly touching the young girls ass and it stayed like that for a long time.

Finally, he fell asleep.

Sort of.

The tent began to glow. A dark, heavy gold color instead of it's usual cheery yellow. Another overcast day had begun. Tony had his knees drawn up, flanking his raging piss hard on. Susan got up, unzipped the tent, and stumbled out.

"Hey, check this out! The beach is deserted! We're the only ones here!"

"The hell with that, I've got to pee and it's not raining." Peggy grumbled through the t- shirt she was pulling on. When she got her head out of it and followed her daughter outside.

"Hey, this is great! Take a look. It's Ansel Adams!" She called back into the tent.

He came out of the tent, hoping they'd be looking at the view. Susan turned as he stood up. Her eyes widened and she stared at his crotch.

"'Scuse me, I gotta see a man about a bush." What the hell was he supposed to say, he thought as he walked away from the tent.

"Mom, why's Tony's thing so long? Does that mean he's horny?" Susan asked.

He heard Peggy laugh. "I don't know. Ask him."

Gee, thanks Peggy.

It started to rain again as he stood there pissing. The sky was almost continuous cloud banks. Out to sea, he could see sunbeams breaking through the scurrying sky. Very black and white, with the beams the only color.

A burst of rain hit him. He watched the sea as he slowly pissed into the sand. Why couldn't he piss faster than this? It would come out slow as long as he was hard. At last the stream picked up speed. Ahh... The morning piss: One of life's more underrated pleasures.

He was as wet as if he'd come from the showers. Absolutely sopping. And the lightweight white drawstring pants were transparent. He shrugged mentally. At least the flag pole was down.

"Take them off before you come in here! You're soaked!"

Okay. He'd been skinny dipping with Peggy and Susan. He was soft. It wasn't warm in the wind chill, so what the hell. He undid them and crawled into the dome tent, passed Peggy, who zipped the door flap closed behind him. He headed for the towel he'd used for a pillow. He noticed Susan looking curiously at his crotch.

"Why was it big before?" she asked.

"It swells up when I have to pee in the morning," Trying for for casualness. Total unfamiliarity with how to deal with sex education questions from thirteen year old girls.

"Does it get the same way when you want to fuck?" He was uncomfortable with her question, but knew that he was on the spot.

"Uh, yeah. But it's a different feeling." Hoping that she would drop the subject.

"Can you make it big again?" Susan asked as he began to towel himself off, the long beach towel draping the area under discussion. He choked.

"Ask your mother." He said dryly. Feeling good at coming up with a fast cliché that would be funny and hip. He'd forgotten how liberated Peggy'd been in college, forgotten except for 'weren't we wild and crazy back then' stories.

"Can he, mom?"

Peggy shrugged. "Sure, if he wants to." She looked at Tony's shocked face. "Well, she's got to learn about men some time."

"Oh, good!" Susan exclaimed.

"Good grief." Tony muttered.

"If you don't want to, Tony, it's all right. But it's raining and it's something she has to learn about sometime. Why not now?"

"What about breakfast?" Tony asked weakly.

"Okay." Peggy said agreeably. "After breakfast."

There was more discussion as they ate the cold museli and other munchies. Tony was thrown off balance by Peggy's nonchalance. She dismissed his 'she's only thirteen' with "So? I was curious about boys when I was her age." Susan let them discuss it with out pressing it. It was up to her mom and Tony.

"I'd be embarrassed."
"Why? You've got a nice cock. Besides, what else are we going to do today?"

The rains steady patter on the tent on the tent was a reminder that they wouldn't be doing much except during the short dry periods that day.

"Yeah. Well. Gee, thanks." He's blushing. Susan looks at him curiously.

"Please, Tony? Can't I see it again?" There's such a longing in her voice, he isn't sure if she isn't having him on.

"Oh, well. I don't know..."

"You can masturbate if you want. She just wants to see your cock. Perfectly normal curiosity." He knew Peggy was enjoying his discomfort. Damn women's libber.

"I'd feel like a pervert masturbating in front of Susan." He said defensively.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll masturbate with you!" Susan says helpfully.

He shrugs, secretly turned on by the situation but still embarrassed. This was verging on child molesting or something, but she wasn't a child anymore except legally. "What the hell. Okay." As long as Peggy was okay with the screwy situation. He had been horny all night, surrounded by the soft female bodies.

He takes the towel from his lap, already half erect. From where he sits, he'd been able to see the fur on Peggy's grotto, peering out from under her t-shirt.

"Well, if we're going to play doctor, how about we get undressed?" Peggy asks rhetorically. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Susan hesitates and undoes her halter. Tony notes she's growing nice little titties. He'd dated women who were that size. Her nipples are the color of bubble gum. It takes some struggling in the crowded tent before she's able to get out of the bikini bottoms. Her slit has just begun to get it's covering, and it's lips have fine hair that's not yet a full womanly triangle, but more a narrow, pointy fringe following the furrow. The scent of sexual excitement hangs in the humid air of the tent. Susan sits down and crosses her legs.

"Okay. What do you do to make it hard?" She asks curiously. Tony shrugs.

"I get horny, it gets hard." He glances at Peggy. An easy smile and an approving look. He was somewhat off balance by her free and easy acceptance of what they were about to do.

"So how do you get horny?"

Tony laughs. "I just do, I don't know how to put it into words."
"Can I touch it?"

He glanced over at Peggy from the corner of his eyes. A barely visible nod, not wanting her daughter to notice. "Sure." He leans back on a pack, stretches out. It's arched and beginning to thicken more. Susan's' finger tips brush it, a shy stroke that is none the less sensual for all it's lightness.

"Tony's got a really big cock, honey. Men come in all different sizes." Peggy commented.

"Are bigger one's better?" Tony laughs, waiting to hear Peggy answer that one.

"Susan, what a question! It's like are big breasts better than small ones. Some women like them big. I like smaller ones. I'm small myself." Peggy tells her matter of factly.

"Wow! It sure is getting big!" She puts her hand around the swelling cock. It barely fits. She squeezed it gently, testing its resiliency. It becames even harder. In a few moments it is standing up, hard and erect. Susan can't take her eyes off of it.

"Show her how you make the head purple. " Peggy said.

Tony tightened his crotch muscles. The head grew plum tight and shiny, the veins standing out in the shaft. Susan was bug eyed. Peggy glanced at it appreciatively and draped her hand over her pussy, scratching reflectively at her pubic hair. A look of unadulterated curiosity was on Susan's face as she played with his cock, her hands touching it so lightly. She squeezed and a drop of precome oozed from the little slit.

"Oh! Do you get wet, too?" The naiveté of the question stunned him.

Tony looked at Peggy. She grinned at him. He could smell her horniness in the enclosed tent. He was beginning to relax to the bizarreness of it all. What the hell. He wished he'd had some one to show him what's what when he was a kid.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.