Ellen
Preface

Copyright© 2005 by Argon

Historical Sex Story: Preface - This is set twenty years after the events of "In the Navy". The lives of Anthony Carter and his family are turned topsy-turvy by the arrival of Ellen, a young shepherdess. Follow the lives of the Carters and their friends and relatives during the late regency era and explore foreign countries and cultures with them. History is not necessarily dry! Winner of the 2021 Classic Clitoris Award.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  



This is the second serial in the Anthony Carter Universe. It is set almost 20 years after the wedding of Harriet and Anthony. They have grown children now, and Anthony lives the life of a semi-retired officer and squire on his possessions. That peaceful, if somewhat dull, life is turned topsy-turvy by the arrival, one winter morning, of a mysterious shepherdess, Ellen Trilby. Life will never be the same for the Carter's and their only son, Richard.

A lot of the characters from "In the Navy" return, it may help therefore to have read that serial first. There are no ships in this story. It's about growing up and learning what is right and wrong. The sex will come, but later in the serial, so if you are looking for a quick stroke, better try one of the nice short stories on SOL.

There is an attempted rape and a deadly sword fight in this story, but I did not feel that this would merit to add "rape" and "violence" to the category codes.

This is the work of a dilettante; I'm not a professional writer. I try to eliminate typos, but if you still find any, you may keep them. I appreciate feedback from the readers, and I try to answer each substantial message, but I may not always be able to do it right away.

The rights to this story rest with me. Of course, you mustn't use the story and/or the characters to produce any form of audio-visual entertainment without paying obscene amounts of money to me first. The same goes for publishing the story on any commercial or non-commercial distribution medium. That being said, you may download this story, email it to your friends, and print it on paper for your reading, as long as you do not change it and as long as you acknowledge my authorship.

Okay, this is it. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.