A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The week was slow in school. Midterms were coming up next week and all his classes were reviewing material for those tests. He turned in his thesis in history and received an A for his efforts much to the derision of the rest of the class.

Greg had been looking forward to Friday and Mandy waiting for him. He was afraid that she might not be there, but as he walked out the door after the last bell, there she was watching for him. She ran up to him and wrapped him in a hug. Since he had hoped she would be there, he wasn't surprised this time and returned her embrace. Remembering what she had said last Saturday, he didn't ask permission but just leaned down and kissed her. He got caught up in the moment and touched her lips with his tongue. He felt her hesitate for just a second before she opened her lips to allow her own tongue to duel with his.

When they broke their embrace a few moments later, Greg didn't know if his legs would support him. Mandy didn't look much more steady. They finally started to walk through the remaining crowd, their arms around each other. They noticed the stares that they received from the remaining students. As soon as they got away from the eyes of the crowd, they were walking next to each other.

"Did any of your classmates comment about you having a girlfriend after last week?"

Greg chuckled. "There were several that couldn't believe that I had landed, and I quote: "A fox of the highest caliber." Talk about envy."

Mandy looked up at him with a smile on her face. "That was some kiss you just gave me. I thought you said that you didn't know how to do that."

"Sorry, I just kinda got caught up in the moment. You had said that I didn't need to ask, so I just went with it."

"Greg, there is no need to be sorry! That was the best kiss I have ever had. Steve just tried to shove his tongue down my throat." She noticed Greg's face clouded for an instant when she mentioned her ex-boyfriend's name. "Oops. I shouldn't mention my ex-boyfriend's name when I am with my current one."

Greg stopped where he was and looked intently at her. Had he heard her right? Current boyfriend? Did she really want to be more than friends? He got his tongue to work again and finally spoke. "Do you mean you want me as a boyfriend?"

Mandy looked down at the ground as she twisted the toe of her shoe on the sidewalk. "Well, I was kind of hoping that you would want me."

Greg's mind screamed YES!, but he kept himself from shouting out in joy. "Of course I would love to be your boyfriend. I was afraid that you just wanted to be friends, so I didn't say anything. But I have been in love with you since we were kids I think. I always thought of you even when we drifted apart. Now I am sure."Mandy got a smile on her that almost hid the rest of her face. She grabbed him and hugged him as tight as she could. Then she reached up and pulled his head down for another kiss that sent both of them into the clouds. "Well, knowing my parents like I do, we can't be like a real couple. They don't want me to be around any guy at all so we'll have to be careful where they can see. But as long as we are careful there won't be a problem."

They walked the rest of the way hand in hand. They both knew her mother would be watching since she had grilled Mandy the week before on just who Greg was. Mandy had told her mother that it was just Greg and they were just walking home together. Mrs. Carson had told her that it was okay for them to walk together, but that was all. Since Greg wasn't part of their church, she couldn't date him. So just before they got within sight of Mandy's house, they moved a respectable distance apart. They did stop for a final kiss before they got in sight of her house. Greg really put a supreme effort into kissing his new girlfriend goodbye. After they both got things under control, they separated. Together, they walked up to in front of her house and he watched her wave as she went up to the door. He didn't remember walking the rest of the way to his house, instead thinking that he now had a girlfriend and in his eyes, the most perfect girlfriend in the world.

The next day when Mandy showed up, they started their new relationship. She was just inside the door when they started kissing like there would never be another day for them. They sat and talked throughout the morning while Greg did what few chores he had left to do. He told her about the conversation he had had with his mother and that for all intents and purposes, the house was his. His mom had come in a couple of times during the week, but for the most part, he was still living on his own. He ordered a pizza for lunch and they ate in the living room feeding each other slices of pizza mixed in with kisses.

Since he had mentioned his computer, she asked to see it. He took Mandy up to his room and motioned her to proceed through the door. She noticed it was typically a male domicile; the walls in a light tan with pictures of family and posters on the walls. There was a bookcase filled with volumes of science fiction, fantasy, and non-fiction works by famous authors. On the top of the bookcase were his awards and trophies for Martial Arts tournaments that he had been in. In the corner opposite the bookcase was his desk and his computer. The room was dominated by the queen-sized bed. Mandy felt herself getting wet thinking about lying on that bed with Greg, making out and maybe even making love with him. She was sure that it would be far better than what she had experienced with Steve.

When Mandy sat down on the edge of the bed, Greg's thoughts were following hers very closely even though he didn't know it. He thought of her lying in the middle of that bed naked and wanting him to join her. These thoughts made his erection even harder.

He turned his attention to what he was supposed to be showing her. She was fascinated with the sites that they could access. The equipment she used at school was filtered for content so much that the Internet was useless. She found out that she would have much more interest in computers now that she knew there was so much out there that she didn't know about.

Of course, they made some time for personal wants as well. They stretched out on his bed, making out like crazy. Greg was rubbing along Mandy's back and sides as much as he could reach while his tongue explored hers in a highly erotic dance.

Mandy realized that he was holding back so he wouldn't be forcing her, but she needed something more. She moved one of his hands up to her breast and he quickly got the idea. He started caressing all around her breast as if measuring its size and shape. He was amazed at how soft the flesh was even through the layers of fabric. As his fingertips brushed over her hard nipples, she moaned deep in her throat and tried to swallow his tongue completely. He stored that reaction away for further use.

Mandy was surprised to learn that with the right person she was a very sexual person. She had only felt used when Steve had used her. With Greg however, she was very turned on and had to keep tight control of herself before she ripped off her clothes and offered her body to Greg.

Their time was soon up and after several kisses and goodbyes, Mandy went home to change her panties and relieve the itch she was feeling. After Greg closed the door, he went upstairs to do the same.

The next Friday, Mandy was there waiting for him as usual. They had their kiss and started home, but Greg felt something was wrong. Mandy stayed very close to him all the way but her mind seemed to be on something else. He asked her about it but she told him that it wasn't anything important and he settled for that but wasn't sure if she was telling him the whole truth... He did continue to think about it the rest of the evening though.

Mandy showed up earlier than normal the next day. He had just finished his shower and was starting breakfast. He opened the door in an old pair of gym shorts and an old t-shirt. Mandy was standing there with a look of fear on her face. He immediately brought her in and they once again sat on the couch.

Greg suddenly remembered that he had breakfast cooking so he asked her if she wanted any. Mandy turned pale and quickly asked where the bathroom was. He pointed down the hall and she bounded toward it.

When she returned, she was very pale. He had shut off the stove and led her to a chair in the breakfast nook. He asked if he could get her anything, and she replied that just a cup of tea and some dry toast would be more than enough. He fixed what she asked for and then sat across from her as she nibbled on it. She looked entirely miserable and her eyes looked like she had been crying. He finally took the tea and toast and led her to the living room. He sat her down and then moved in close to her.

He gently put a finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at him. "Mandy, please tell me what is going on. Maybe I can help."

She ducked her head back down and started to cry. Through the sobs, she started to speak. "I... I can't tell you. You'll hate me."

"Sweetheart, I would never do that. You are hurting, I can tell. Come on, talk to me. Is it something I have done?"

She was twisting her skirt in her hands as she took in a breath to hold back her tears. "It's nothing you have done, believe me! It's that... I think... I'm afraid I'm pregnant!" The last part came out in a flurry as she started crying again.

Greg was in shock, but he knew he had to reassure her. He gathered her up in his arms and rocked her back and forth as she continued to sob. When her sobs slowed, he leaned back so they were more comfortable on the couch.

"Now sweetheart, tell me why you think you are pregnant?"

Taking a tissue from the box on the side table, she wiped her nose and took a couple of breaths to gain control. "I am late on my period, almost 3 weeks late. I've been sick almost every morning lately, and I finally got up the nerve and went into the drugstore and bought a pregnancy test before I met you yesterday. You have to use it first thing in the morning, so I did this morning. It showed positive. As soon as I saw the result, I came running over to you. Now my life is over! You must hate me, my parents will disown me, and I don't know what I'm going to do!" She started to cry again.

Greg then made her look at him. "Mandy! First of all I don't 'hate' you at all. I know it wasn't your fault. As far as I'm concerned, what that bastard did was rape. I still love you."

"Yeah, but I'm used merchandise. How could you want to touch me after this, when I'm carrying another man's child?"

"Just like this." Greg then pulled her close to him and started kissing her. She didn't respond at first, but when she realized he meant it she started to return his kisses. When they came up for air a few minutes later, she was convinced that he still loved her. That was her biggest fear, and she almost began to feel some hope.

When Greg felt her calm a bit, he got her to finish her tea and toast. While she ate, he began to think of what they should do. Even if the baby wasn't his, he was in love with this girl and they would go through this together. "We need to think about this. Are you off for Spring break next week?" She nodded. "All right, the first thing we do is confirm that you really are pregnant. I'll take you to the women's clinic and they can do the test to make sure... Then we will go from there. And don't worry. We are together in this for as long as you want me to be."

Mandy had stopped crying and when he finished talking, she pulled him closer and kissed him. "I love you Greg. You are so wonderful... I can't believe that I am so lucky to have you."

They sat for a long time on the couch, just holding each other. He broke away and after finding out that she was not nauseous now but hungry as well, he made some lunch for them both. Then it was back into the living room to watch some comedy and then Greg found one of his favorite classic movies. Mandy commented that she wasn't allowed to watch movies unless the church approved them. Greg was sure she would like this one and by the time Bogart said, "We'll always have Paris." to Ingrid Bergman, Mandy had tears in her eyes, but they were for the actors on the screen this time.

As the credits rolled, she looked up from her position against Greg's side. "That was the most romantic movie I have ever seen. I can see why you enjoy it so much."

Greg tightened his grip on her arm. "It reminds me of us in a way. We were together when we were younger and then we drifted apart. Then we found each other again."

She snuggled in even tighter. "Yeah, but we won't have to part again, like they did. I'm staying right here with you."

He kissed the top of her head. "At least until you have to go home."

"And I probably should be heading home. God, I don't want to go back to that."

"Well you know that I'm always here for you. You have my number so if you need me, just call."

"I know sweety and that means so much to me. That is the only thing that I am certain I can count on. I was so relieved when you said you still wanted me. I was so scared that it would scare you off."

They talked a little more as Mandy was leaving, and after Greg closed the door, he sat in the living room brooding about what to do. He finally went to bed with at least one thing he should start with.

Monday morning, Mandy showed up at the house a few minutes before eight. While Greg finished getting ready, he showed her what he had found on the Internet the day before. He had printed out pages and pages of information about pregnancy. By the time he was out of the shower and dressed, she had learned more than she had ever known. Her mother had barely given her any information beyond that after she got married, it would be her wifely duty to give in to her husband's sordid demands and that she would bleed each month and that was her curse for being a woman. She also told her that she should never touch herself except to keep herself clean. There was so much more she needed to know!

Greg called her over and led her to the garage entrance. They walked in and he handed her a leather jacket and a helmet. He commented that they would have to get her some jeans if she was going to ride with him more. She wasn't sure what he meant by that but she soon found out. Greg's bike was a Yamaha V-Max, all dark red and chrome. Mandy had never been on a motorcycle before and was a little scared of the big machine.

Greg helped her get her helmet on and her hair tucked in. Then he got on and told her to tuck her dress up around her and sit up tight against his back. She did as she was told, her grip around his waist tightening until he could hardly breathe. He warned her to lean just like he did, then he hit the starter and the big bike came to life. She was scared at first, but Greg was a good rider and she soon relaxed enough to enjoy the feeling of the air moving around her as they cruised toward the clinic.

They pulled into the parking lot and she got herself off the bike. Her legs were still vibrating from the feel of the bike and more than a little rubbery from the thrill of the ride. She took the helmet off and Greg handed her a hairbrush so she could get the tangles out of the ends of her hair. Now she understood Greg's comment about the jeans. Her legs were almost icy to the touch.

The walked into the clinic hand in hand and she signed her name. The lady behind the desk handed her a pile of papers that she had to fill out. Some of the questions were embarrassing, but she answered them truthfully. Greg paid the cost for her over her objections and she was soon taken back, first to a bathroom so she could pee in a cup and then into a small room.

The nurse told her to take off all her clothes except for her socks and put on a paper gown that was on the exam table. She was sitting on the paper-covered table shivering from the cool air and nerves. The doctor finally came in and seeing her apprehension, asked if she had ever had a pelvic exam. She said she hadn't and the doctor tried to ease her mind by explaining everything that was going to be done and why.

When the doctor started to examine her breasts, Mandy was glad that this doctor was a woman. It was bad enough for a woman to be seeing and touching her, she couldn't imagine if it was a man. She was told to lie down on the table, put her heels in the stirrups, and move her butt to the edge of the table.

The next part was really embarrassing and more than just a little painful. The doctor touched and poked prodded then stuck a piece of equipment into her that was way too big to fit inside of her. Then she said she was taking a specimen for a pap smear. Mandy felt relief when she pulled the speculum out. Then she felt a cold lubricated finger slide into her butt. She tried hard to relax like the doctor told her to, but it was not easy.

Finally, the exam was over. The doctor told her to clean herself up and to get dressed. The nurse would be back to get her and then they would go over the results. Mandy did as she was told and soon, the nurse knocked on the door and asked if she was ready. On the way to the doctor's office, Mandy asked if Greg could come back as well. The nurse said that was fine and left Mandy in the hall while she went to get Greg.

The two young people sat down across the desk from the doctor. Mandy introduced Greg and then sat back to await the verdict. The doctor looked over the notations on the chart then cleared her throat.

"Well, you are definitely pregnant. I would put you at about five weeks along. Are you the father?" She indicated Greg with this comment. He shook his head no and she looked at him in surprise.

"Mandy and I have never been... uh"

"Intimate?" The doctor helpfully inserted.

"Right. That is a good word for it. I am helping her through this though. We got together after this happened."

The doctor seemed surprised. "This is highly unusual. Most guys don't want anything to do with their own children much less someone else's."

Mandy just looked gratefully at Greg and held his hand tighter.

"Alright, the next decision is what to do. There is abortion-" Mandy shook her head violently at that one. "Then you can have the baby and either keep it or put it up for adoption. Any of these choices are viable and you have the final say. Since you intend on having the child, I would like for you to come back in a month to see how you are coming along. Make an appointment before you leave. Now do you have any questions that I could answer?"

Mandy was still in too much of a state of shock to think of anything, but Greg indicated he did. "Doctor Simmons, Mandy has been having morning sickness lately. She is having trouble holding things down. Is that going to hurt her or the baby?"

Doctor Simmons assured them that the morning sickness was only temporary and that neither she nor the baby was in any danger. "Just try to eat what you think will stay down. Keep some crackers with you. That should help until it subsides." With the consultation over, she shook their hands and they made their way out the door.

The ride back to Greg's house was uneventful except that Mandy hung on even tighter, not from fear of the ride, but for the closeness of the young man that was in front of her. She also found that the vibration of the bike had a definite effect on her genitals. She was sure she would have been able to wring out her panties by the time they made it back into the garage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.