A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Greg was bored. He had finished his homework early as was usual for him and he really didn't feel like reading or playing on the computer. 'Maybe I'll take a walk over to the park. I might get lucky and see the cheerleaders practicing again.' At seventeen, he was a typical teen, and watching those girls jumping and twirling in their short skirts would give him some fantasy material for his nightly masturbation sessions. It was not like he would ever get a chance with any of them.

It wasn't that he was bad looking. If he had known it there were more than a few girls that thought he was kind of cute. What really hurt him was his brain. He had the second highest GPA of his entire junior class of seven hundred students at John Adams High School. In being so smart, he found that he was not in the popular cliques, and with high school being the bastion of social class that it is, the few girls that he tried to ask out were afraid to go for being branded an outcast. He had a few friends, both male and female, but as far as a love life, that was dead in the water.

This meant Greg was still a virgin. He had a little experience in kissing and feeling up a girl since he and Mary Beth Williams had played 'house' when they were still in middle school. But he had never even come close to his ultimate goal of being fitted in a girl's snug pussy. The closest he came was imagining his own hand was what he was looking at on his computer screen.

He left a note for his mother that he was heading toward the park and would be back around dinnertime. He doubted it would ever be read, but he left it in a stab at normalcy. Then he grabbed a jacket and headed out the door.

There was a slight breeze that made him remember that spring was still a ways off. The sun was still high enough that the shadows of the buildings he passed were not darkening the sidewalks and the warming rays felt good on his face. Nonetheless, he knew that his hopes of watching cheerleader booty bouncing in the park would not be happening. They would have stayed in the gym. Damn! He had hoped to see Melissa Smith dancing around. She had the biggest tits in the school and the sight of them bouncing as she did her cheers would have taken his mind off the boredom. With those thoughts, he almost turned around, but knowing that nothing to do at the house, he continued on his way.

He had been right. There wasn't much activity in the park. A few young children were playing on the jungle gym and the slide under the watchful eye of their mothers. A couple of guys were playing catch near the baseball diamond, but otherwise, the grassy area was deserted. Since he was here he decided to walk around the perimeter of the cleared area and then head home. The cool breeze was starting to get to him.

He had made it a little over half way around the park near the east side when he thought he heard a noise. It came from under the bleachers that provided a place for the spectators when the high school had a varsity game. He stopped and listened closer. It sounded like a girl quietly sobbing. Concerned that she was hurt, he moved around the little equipment shed and looked into the web of steel pipes.

It was a girl all right. He could not see any blood or other indication that she was hurt. He did immediately notice her beautiful light brown hair. She was dressed in the uniform of the local Evangelical school, tartan skirt and white shirt. Her black shoes and knee-high socks completed the outfit. She raised her head when she heard his shoes scuffing the gravel and he realized that he knew her. It was Mandy, Amanda Marie Carson, who lived at the opposite end of the block from his family.

It was definitely Mandy, but her normal good looks were marred by the red of her eyes and the slight amount of makeup that was now making black streaks down her cheeks. His heart went out to her. As children, they had played together since her family first moved in when they were both five years old. They had always been friends but never really as close as he would have wished. Yet he had always thought she was the prettiest and smartest girl he had ever laid eyes on. If he would have admitted it, he had carried a crush for her for years.

While this was running through his mind, she recognized him through her blurry eyes. "Greg? W- what are you doing here?"

"I was taking a walk and heard you crying. Are you alright?"

"No. I'm not. But it ain't something you can do anything about so just go away. Just leave me alone."

"Mandy, we have been friends for a long time. And I am not about to leave a friend in need even if all I can do is be there for her." She didn't answer him, but tears started down her lovely cheeks again as she pulled her arms around her legs, hugging herself tightly.

Not knowing what else to do, Greg climbed through the support pipes and sat down next to her. At least she didn't pull away and that might mean she didn't mind if he came closer. He felt the wind again and noticed that she didn't have a jacket so he opened his and brought it around her back, shielding her as much as possible. In this position, he put his hand on her shoulder and nudged her to him.

She immediately launched her upper body onto his and clung to him, her tears wetting his shirt as she broke into great heaving sobs. Not knowing what else to do, he brought his other arm around to encase her, stroking her hair and whispering to her that it was all right and he was there for her.

They stayed in that position until Mandy's sobs had calmed to little sniffles and hiccups. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, "thank goodness it was clean" he thought. He handed it to her and she used it to wipe her eyes, cheeks and then blow her nose. She finally sat up a bit and tried to blot the tears that had soaked into his shirt.

As she started to get herself together, Greg took a quick look to check her out. She was definitely shorter than he was but a very attractive package that was perfect proportion to her height. Her breasts were not really large, but they filled the blouse she had on nicely. Her legs were long and toned and her thighs (her skirt had rode up almost to her hips) looked smooth and very sexy. He then mentally kicked himself for checking her out when she was so obliviously upset.

Neither one had spoken for several minutes. Mandy was still trying to get herself together and Greg didn't have a clue as to what to do to help her. So he just kept rubbing his hands up and down her upper arms. She finally brought her head up to look directly at his face.

"Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder. I can't believe that I got your shirt all wet."

He felt doubly bad for thinking what he had. "Hey we have known each other a long time. Even though we don't see each other much any more, we are still friends. And friends are supposed to help each other."

"Yeah, I guess. I just can't believe that Steve dumped me after we..." She stopped before she finished that sentence.

"Hey, that is enough of a reason for you to be upset." Greg was trying to keep her from being embarrassed for almost saying something that she didn't want to reveal. He stood and offered her his hand. "Come on, I'll walk you home. We can talk on the way."

Mandy took his hand and stood. She had an almost smile on her face, the first since he had first spotted her under the bleachers. Together, they cut across the open field and out onto the sidewalk. The breeze had kicked up even more and Greg noticed that Mandy was almost shivering. The shirt he had on under his jacket was pretty heavy but she had nothing but her light blouse. He slipped off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders. She gratefully accepted it and gave him another smile in thanks, the second one he had seen today.

They did talk a little on the way home, keeping the conversation on very general terms by Mandy's preference. They got to the sidewalk to Mandy's house and he gave her a wave that she returned. He then jogged down the block to his own house. Greg was feeling good about himself for helping Mandy while at the same time wondering if it was just a breakup that upset her or if there was something else.

Greg didn't see Mandy for the rest of the week. Since they went to different schools, that was understandable. But she was on his mind often. She had looked so vulnerable, so unhappy, that it preyed on his mind. He went through his normal routine plus some extra research for a paper that he had to write in history. Although he didn't need the grades to pass, he found the comparative cultures fascinating. Besides, his parents expected him to excel at everything he did.

Both parents worked at high pressure, performance based jobs and they did very well and expected the same from their son. They were lucky in that Greg was the type of teen that was responsible and serious about his work as they expected him to be. He was often home alone in the evenings and more or less took care of himself.

Saturday morning, Greg got up and fixed himself breakfast. His parents were gone as usual and he planned to spend some time in front of the TV just channel surfing and fooling around. Even he needed his 'down time' and since he was always home alone, nobody could complain.

He had settled in a movie that promised to have some action as well as more than just a bit of skin showing when the front doorbell rang. He went to open it, expecting some of those religious folks that always seemed to be out giving away their little pamphlets or somebody selling candy or magazines. He was trying to think of an excuse to get rid of them when he opened the door. Instead of a couple of people dressed in suits or carrying a cardboard carrier of chocolate, it was Mandy dressed in a skirt and sweater. In her hand was his jacket that he had covered her with at the beginning of the week.

She smiled at him. Holding the jacket out, she said, "I wanted to bring this back and to thank you again for being so nice to me."

"Hey, it was my pleasure. I always look for fair maidens in distress to rescue. It is part of my quota to keep my knight in shining armor standing." He had hoped it would get a smile from this pretty girl in front of him.

It worked because she let out a little giggle. She looked so much better when she was smiling. "You always were a bit of a goof. Even when we were young, you could always get me to laugh."

"Want to come in for a few minutes? It still isn't all that warm out there."

Mandy hesitated for a few seconds before she stepped over the threshold. Greg closed the door and led her to the living room. He asked if she wanted something to drink and when she answered in the affirmative, he was soon back with a couple of Cokes.

She was sitting on one end of the couch watching the action on the television. The main characters were in bed and a bunch of the bad guys were getting ready to ambush them. The machine guns started blazing and the main characters dove out of bed completely naked. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Greg touched her arm with the can causing her to jump a bit.

He apologized for startling her and reaching for the remote, turned down the volume. He was a little bit embarrassed that she had caught him watching something that had that much nudity.

He was not the only one embarrassed. Mandy's face was tinged pink.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking for something to watch and landed on this."

"Oh no, its fine. I didn't mean to interrupt you. It's just that I never get to see anything like that. Mom and Dad are real strict about what I get to see. They even have almost every channel blocked except for the religious ones."

"Dad has every channel even though he is never around to watch them. When they asked which ones he wanted, he told them 'all of them'. I don't think he knows that it included the Playboy channel and the adult film channels."

"Have you watched those?" Mandy's eyes were big.

"Well, not very often. I just happen to see them as I go through." Greg stammered in answer. In reality, he watched (and jerked off to) those channels every chance he got.

Wanting to steer away from that subject, Greg asked her if she was doing better than she was the last time they had met.

"Yeah, I think so. I was pretty devastated when Steve dumped me. We had been together for three months, and I thought I was really in love with him. He was the first guy I ever dated. He goes to our church and that was the only reason I could go out with him, and then it was only church sponsored functions."

"Well, if you want my opinion, he is a complete moron to even consider dumping a beautiful girl like you."

That made her head dip down, but he could see her smile. "That's very sweet." Then she glanced up at him hopefully. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Oh hell yeah! I mean... well, I do think you are very pretty. And that you are a really neat person."

She looked at him more serious now. "That's nice to hear. Even though it isn't really true."

"What makes you think it isn't true? You have always been nice and friendly to everyone I have ever seen you talk to. You aren't nasty to people, you always had something good to say. That makes you a nice person."

She was starting to tear up again. "That's not what I have heard at school all week. The girls have been calling me a slut and a whore and the boys have all been trying to get me alone because Steve had been bragging about us."

"Don't believe them. That Steve is an asshole for saying anything about what you two did. Someone who really loves you wouldn't be talking about something like that to anyone but you. If I ever did something with a girl, I wouldn't talk about it." Greg shut up quickly after he let it out that he was inexperienced.

"You mean you haven't done it yet? I would have thought..."

"Thought what? You know geeks don't get laid. Not if a girl wants to keep her standing in the social order."

The had gradually moved closer as they talked and now Mandy put her hand on his arm sending chills up his spine. "No! That's not what I meant. I just thought that since you are so cute, you would have had a bunch of girls by now."

Greg realized that she had not meant any offense. He gave her a half-hearted smile. "Thanks for the compliment, but when you have high grades and don't play any sports that the school offers, you are labeled a geek. And no matter how you look, you are not date material. Friends, yes when you need help with homework, but forget it when it comes to going out, much less making out." He tried not to let too much of his bitterness show.

"Well then the girls at your school are stupid. If I could, I would go out with you. But Daddy thinks that anyone outside the church is heathen and should be avoided." She looked genuinely saddened by that.

Greg had a fleeting moment of panic when she confessed that he would actually have had a chance with a girl this perfect in his estimation. He wasn't sure he could handle it. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke again. "I wish we could go out. I bet we would have fun. But we can still be friends."

Mandy's eyes brightened. "Of course. You are the first person who hasn't been judgmental with me. I really need a friend that I can talk to."

She was much happier now that she understood that Greg wasn't holding her sexual history against her, what little there was. They talked of other things like school and music until Mandy noticed the time. "I have to get home. Mom thought I was going to see a friend, she just didn't know which one."

Greg walked her to the door. Just before he opened the door to let her out, she turned to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She slipped out the door with a quick 'Thanks again!' before moving quickly up the sidewalk toward her house.

Greg went back to the television, but he couldn't keep his mind on what was on the screen. He kept thinking of that kiss. It wasn't romantic or anything like that but the feeling of her soft lips on his cheek had started a hormonal overload. That was the first kiss from a girl not a relative. He finally went up to his room to lie down and relax. He soon fell asleep and dreamed about Mandy in a manner that definitely not 'just friends'.

========= ****=========

Mandy for her part was thinking about Greg. She felt relief at being able to talk to someone who didn't think badly of her. She hadn't really told Greg that she had finally given in to Steve's demands for sex, but she was sure he had figured it out. They had only done it twice.

The first time he had gotten her hot and bothered, she had just lost control. They had snuck down into the church basement during a teen night. He had managed to get his hands in her panties after a period of making out. He had managed to give her an orgasm, and before she could recover, he had slid the crotch of her panties aside and shoved his prick into her. It had hurt terribly and he didn't do anything to make it better. He just immediately started pumping into her. She was fortunate in that he didn't last much more than a minute until he groaned and filled her pussy with his semen. Then he pulled out and zipped up leaving her lying on the floor with his seed dripping out of her. It had been nothing like she had thought her first time should have been.

The second and last time happened just a few days before Greg had found her. He had talked her into going back to the basement again. But this time she was going to tell him that what they had done before was wrong and she didn't want to do it again. He started to paw at her tits while he tried to kiss her. She pushed him away and told him that she didn't want to. He had then called her a slut and since he had done her once, she should just put out for him again. She then tried to leave, but he had shoved her down on the gym mats, ripped her panties off and shoved his prick into her again. She was dry and it hurt terribly. She was on her knees with her chest pressed into the stack of mats and he kept slamming into her from behind. He finally tensed up and shot his stuff into her. Then he pulled out and slapped her ass, leaving a handprint. Then he walked out leaving her in pain and crying.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.