Politics Of The Mind - Cover

Politics Of The Mind

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1B - Young Ron Waters is shocked into awareness of a world around him he could hardly even imagine! Then he's handed the keys!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I needed to think this through more carefully. I don't know if the "spores" as I'd come to calling them had other effects on me besides the mental ones; but I had so much testosterone in my system that I could have used my dick to pound nails!

Taking advantage of someone who was as kind and sweet as Kelly just because she was a knockout wasn't right, though I didn't think I'd have problems taking advantage of a gold digger or an outright bitch; I decided that those were the types of girls to use as cum buckets.

My dad's business specialized in civil engineering projects: roads, bridges, water treatment plants, and dams. Years back dad had purchased a large warehouse to store valuable equipment in when it wasn't in use. The property was zoned as a multiuse property and had an empty second floor that could have been used for offices I suppose. With Dad's blessing I had partitioned off a modest section of the empty floor and used it for my apartment. Dad had purchased a pretty elaborate security system for the warehouse so all in all my place was pretty secure.

As I reached the outer gate I rolled down my window and punched my access number into the keypad. The gate rolled open and after I drove on through it closed behind me. I hit my remote control and a small metal garage door opened allowing me to drive my car right into the warehouse. The freight elevator was close to my parking slot making everything very convenient for me. I often thanked my dad for letting me stay here and usually he would tell me it was good to have someone seen regularly around the warehouse since it should deter looting and vandalism.

I rode the freight elevator to the second floor and pulled out the key for my apartment. While I was crossing the expanse of floor heading for my apartment I could hear my phone ringing. I picked up the pace a bit and tried to get the door open before my caller grew impatient and hung up. I got the door open and lunged towards the phone on the opposite side of the room. My foot must have caught on the edge of the carpet because the next thing I knew I was falling and the floor was coming up quickly to meet me. I must have struck my head hard enough to suffer a concussion because everything went black.

When I awoke I felt really groggy and my head and neck were a bit sore as well as the right side of my rib cage. You don't land on a cement floor and not feel it. Things could have been a lot worse I suppose. My head had landed on the bag of 'mushrooms' and I suppose that must have softened the blow somewhat. I'm probably lucky I didn't suffocate on the plastic bag for that matter. The bag had burst upon impact which apparently sent an enormous cloud of the spores up and into the air. I was covered from head to toe in them. I'd been wearing a short sleeved shirt and a nice pair of casual shorts along with some sandals so plenty of skin surface was exposed and I imagine I probably breathed in a lot of the spores as well. I realized all of this — but not immediately. I was really groggy and having a hard time staying awake. Finally I succumbed once again to the blackness and passed out.

The next time I woke up I remember being incredibly thirsty and quite hungry as well. Sunlight was pouring into the sky lights that lit the second floor. I carefully stood up and walked to the water cooler. I drank several glasses of water and then headed for the bathroom to get an idea of how badly injured I was. I flipped the bathroom radio on while I was checking myself over. A few bruises and some soreness — well it could have been a heck of a lot worse I guess.

The news came on and I was flabbergasted to learn that it was four in the afternoon! I'd slept right where I'd fallen on the floor — all through the night and most of the next day. My washer and dryer were located in the large bathroom so I tossed my clothes into the washer and started things up just before hopping into the shower to clean myself up. I only had an hour to get to Kelly's place. I remembered we were to get a bite to eat and then see a movie.

The heat of the water eased my stiffness somewhat but I was still sore enough that I wished I didn't have to reach so far to get the soap. Just as I was thinking about that the weirdest thing happened — the soap floated through the air and came to rest in my hand! Whoa! Just what else have those spores done to me? The first dose was nothing compared to the second and yet it had been enough to give me telepathy; now I seemed to have telekinesis as well. I wondered what else I might discover!

I finished my shower in a jiffy — all soreness forgotten in the excitement of my new discovery! Soon two towels were drying me seemingly on their own volition; my tooth brush was brushing my teeth and "Oh look ma! No hands!" I looked at the clock and quit playing around. Soon I was dressed and in my car backing out of the warehouse.

I reached Kelly's place with a minute or two to spare and found her waiting for me on the side walk. Our date was very pleasant and once again I really enjoyed spending time with her. I followed the course I had chosen the evening before and let things work themselves out naturally. I had found a friend in Kelly and I didn't want to hurt her in anyway — if she decided she liked me as more than a friend well that'd be great; but if not, friendship is pretty special as well.

The movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't that great either. Kelly had a test the next day and needed to get back pretty early. Before she got out of the car she gave me another scorching kiss and told me to call her soon.

I just wasn't tired at all and couldn't see going home only to lie awake in bed for several hours so I stopped at a topless bar. It was pretty smoky inside and a bit crowded for a week night, but I managed to find my way to a seat not too far from the main stage but not so close that I would be seen by anyone else trying to watch the show.

I wanted to have some fun and experiment with my newly discovered telekinetic abilities. The girl performing on stage seemed to be able to keep moving suggestively to the music while maintaining a completely bored expression on her face. I decided she needed a little excitement tonight. First I reached out with my mind and pulled the two ties that held up her little bikini bottoms. I loosened them enough that soon her motions would be enough to drop her bottoms. Next I imagined two tongues running in circles one around her right nipple and the other around her left. Her gyrations stopped abruptly and you could see the utter confusion on her face. She kept looking down at her breasts trying to figure out why they felt the way they did when no one was there!

I kept the two "tongues" going while I reached out with another telekinetic extension shaped like a paddle and gave her cute little ass a pretty hard slap. That got her moving again! She screamed and kept spinning around as if she might be able to see which of the many men near hear had spanked her. With all of her frantic movements it was only a short amount of time before she found herself bottomless as well as topless!

I added a third "tongue" at her clit and the babe screamed out in orgasm before passing out! Many of the bars patrons came up to the stage and dropped five and ten dollar tips. I stopped the "tongues" before our little orgasmic dancer came to again. When she did awaken, she found that she was nearly five hundred dollars richer than normal.

That was fun, but to tell the truth I was getting ready to leave. The whole "dancer" scene didn't really appeal to me that much since I knew all of the women pretty much just wanted a guy's money and not the guy.

Of course I was probing the thoughts of each dancer as well and used that way to steal their real names, phone numbers, addresses, and even e-mail contact information. Just as I was standing to leave another dancer came out who really got my attention and I sat my ass back down!

Diane Lawson had been in my class from elementary all of the way through high school. The short and curvaceous little bitch seemed to have 'grown' a bit in the boobs department. A little mental snooping and I soon learned that she had paid quite a bit of money to go from her former b-cup to a startling triple DDD cup!

I remembered Diane very well! She was the girl in school who seemed to take delight in making me miserable at every opportunity and now here she was at my mercy! I spent some time trying to get a feel for who she was now. Yup! Still the same nasty bitch as always! Apparently there were lots of dancers that she couldn't stand here at the club and the only redeeming qualities about the men who came to the club were the green portraits of the dead presidents that they were so easily talked out of.

I plucked quite a bit of information from the snooty little bitch's brain just while she was walking towards the stage. She had the "I'm a hot slut strut" down pat and since she was one of the more busty dancers in the place that night Diane was getting a lot of attention. The circular stage had six evenly spaced poles set around its edge. As Diane began to dance she grabbed two of the poles, one with her left hand and one with her right. Much as I had created telekinetic "tongues" and "hands" before, I now created four telekinetic ropes and "bound" Diane to the two posts with her arms and legs spread out forming a large X shape. I telekinetically untied her bikini top and bottom and quickly shucked them to the floor. Next I imagined a rather large telekinetic cock about the size one might expect to find on a horse and began gradually shoving it up her snatch while another "tongue" construct excited her clit and yet another laved her anus. I added two telekinetic nipple clamps to complete the ensemble and then began to run a telekinetic feather construct over sensitive areas of her body.

Diane was in seemingly constant orgasm from the varied and intense stimulation I was providing for her. How was this punishment you ask? Well, first of all Diane was a control freak and right now she had no control whatsoever. Second, this would most likely cost her a job. Third, with the way that word gets around it would probably stop her from working at any of the other clubs in town.

Sure enough, the manager was coming towards her with two bouncers in tow and the man seemed mad as hell! When I probed his thoughts I realized that he was very concerned that the club would be shut down. Two dancers in a row had stripped completely nude in a topless club that served alcohol. The nude clubs weren't allowed to serve alcohol and the manager was afraid they would either lose their liquor license or be shut down altogether! Especially after Diane kept dripping cum down her legs and onto the stage.

I could just barely hear what he said to her when he reached the stage but he was mad and didn't let her get a word in edgewise. "Listen you fucking piece of shit whore! You pack your things and get your ass out of here right now! I'm so pissed at you that you're lucky I don't have these two throw you out the way you are right now! You've got five minutes or I will have you thrown out on your stuck up and bitchy little ass! Now get out of my sight! Move it slut!"

I immediately got up and went to my car. I was ready to follow Diane when she came out the front door escorted by the two bouncers. She angrily threw her things into her trunk and slammed it shut before slipping behind the wheel of her three year old Trans Am. I followed her as she pulled out of the parking lot. She was so mad over the events of the evening that she didn't really pay attention to anything else which made it really easy to control her driving.

Actually, now that I thought about it, everything I had done the day before with telepathy was now just incredibly easier than yesterday. The extra dosing of the spores must have something to do with it. Anyway I had her drive over to the warehouse and when she turned into the little industrial park I telekinetically punctured both of her rear tires. Diane pulled over to the side of the road and I drove past her. In my rear view mirror I saw her get out of her car and begin pounding on the roof of it with both fists.

I put the car in reverse and slowly backed to her position before putting it in park and stepping out. "Say Miss, do you need some help?" I asked still fairly certain that she hadn't recognized me yet.

She gave me a dirty look, but didn't answer me. Instead she pulled out her phone preparing to call a tow truck. I mentally 'eavesdropped' on her conversation with the dispatcher and changed a few things. First I had her give them a completely different location for her vehicle than where we were at. Second, she gave them a different make and model of car as well as a different license plate number. When the question of payment came up Diane asked "Will a blow job cover it or will I have to fuck the driver?" Diane was so startled by the words coming out of her mouth that she dropped her phone. I telekinetically grabbed onto the cell phone in mid air and just slammed it into the pavement hard enough to break it to pieces.

I was walking back to my car and getting in the driver's side door when I loudly said "Well I guess you don't need my help then. You've got everything under control. Have a good evening Miss and good luck!"

As I began to pull away I sent a panicky feeling to Diane accompanied with the thought that she didn't know where she was or how to find her way out of the maze of streets she had taken to get here. Miss "I'm in control here you piece of garbage" now needed help from yours truly! I pretended not to see her for the first few blocks as she ran down the dark asphalt street in her high heels trying to catch my attention. I waited long enough for her high heels to "accidentally" break — well maybe I did help a little. She fell to the right and ended up getting her blouse and skirt torn in the bushes at the side of the road (timing is everything). I stopped and turned back in her direction. Her hair was a mess, she had dirt on her knees, the thin material of her blouse was shredded, and her miniskirt had popped most all of its buttons and was just barely hanging together not quite covering her lower half.

"Oh wow! Are you alright Miss?" I asked feigning a great deal of concern.

Diane was just about to lose it. Her eyes were threatening a torrent of tears at any moment yet her reluctance to have anything to do with me was still evident.

"Look, why don't you just get into the back of my car and tell me where you need to go? Then you can get some clothes and we can maybe get a tow truck to take care of your car. How's that sound?" I asked.

"Okay. I suppose I'll have to trust you then," Diane said as if it was great imposition on her. When I held the door for her to get in she just gave me another condescending look. For me that was probably the last straw and as we were driving away from her car I used telekinesis to heat up the metal in the vehicles gas tank until it ignited the gas causing a large explosion. Up until this point I had planned on just costing her a job and maybe some inconvenience; but her whole attitude pissed me off in the extreme! All of the nasty, mean, spiteful, and bitchy things she'd done to me over the years were playing in my mind.

I pulled over to the side of the road and began to feed Diane a rather lengthy string of commands that basically would turn her into my slave and plaything. First I made her obedient and subservient to me in everyway. She would never think of doing anything to hurt me, make me angry, or even intentionally irritate me. Her new goal in life was to make me happy whatever it takes period. She was merely property; my property! I didn't know it at the time, but with my severely boosted telepathic powers to Diane it was like she was hearing the voice of god instructing her in the ways of life. As each command slammed into her wide open mind she accepted it as immutable law.

"How much money do you have in the bank slave?"

"About forty thousand dollars Master."

"Good. Tomorrow we will drive to the bank. You will go into the bank and withdraw five thousand in cash and then give it to me. We will do this each day until your accounts are closed. Do you have any other assets?"

It turned out that she had an aunt who died and she had inherited a house. I guess I'd soon own a house as well then. For now I just drove us to the warehouse and once the car was parked took her up to my apartment.

"Do you have any STDs slave?"

"No Master."

"Oh? When was the last time you had sex?

"Master, I've never had sex."

"Are you saying you're a twenty something virgin with her hymen still in tact?"

"Not exactly Master, I am a twenty something virgin, but my hymen was broken when I fell off of a horse during a riding lesson."

"So you've never been fucked by a man?"

"No."

"What about blow jobs? Ever given one?"

"Yes."

"When was the last time you did that? Who did you blow?"

"About six years ago. It was Mr. Polaski."

"Principal Polaski? You blew the high school principal?" I asked in stunned disbelief. Mr. Polaski was so fat he could have rolled down the hallway.

"Yes. I was in trouble and he was going to expel me. My parents would have killed me if that happened."

I asked her to tell me more about her sexual experiences in school and learned that she used her "oral skills" to secure her position as cheerleader and later head cheerleader. Her tongue had pleasured both male and female. I learned that it had been about five years since her last encounter with a woman. She'd sworn off of other people when a girlfriend called her to tell her she was dying of AIDS. Diane immediately got herself checked out and was terribly relieved to find she hadn't contracted the disease; from that point on she swore off of sex with other people.

"What I want right now my little slave is a blow job. Strip off all of your clothes and then give me the best blow job you know how to give. Be sure to not bite or use any teeth and remember to swallow at the end. Don't spill a drop!"

I shucked my clothing and sat in my recliner while she removed her clothing and crawled into position between my legs. She was very good! I couldn't last really long under her talented assault and soon pumped a great load of cum down her throat and into her stomach.

I knew that I'd have no problems with Diane if I decided to have her sleep in my bed for the night, but I decided against it. If I was going to wrap a woman in my arms for the night I wanted it to be someone I cared for at least a little bit and to be honest I had just too many hard feelings against Diane. I definitely didn't want her to be confused as to how I felt about her: she was a bitch! That's the persona she had shown me for years so why should things be any different now. And on top of that she was a piece of property and would be treated as such; of course I generally take pretty good care of my things and as such Diane wouldn't be physically harmed or abused by me, but from a mental and emotional perspective as far as I was concerned she already proved she was damaged goods. I pulled out a sleeping bag and made a place for her to sleep on the floor at the foot of my bed.

"Okay Diane, here's where you sleep tonight. While you are in my apartment you are to remain nude at all times. You aren't to get into my bed unless you are invited. You don't go through my personal belongings or paperwork. You may not use the computer or telephone unless explicitly instructed to do so by me.

I showed her where the bathroom was as well as where I kept things in the kitchen. It turns out that she could cook okay, so for the time being I gave her the responsibility of cooking meals and keeping the place clean. I'd figure out exactly what to do with her later after I finished acquiring her cash and other valuables.

I found the headphones from my walkman and plugged them into my TV. They seemed to work fine so I plunked Diane in front of the boob tube with her boobs on display and let her amuse herself for an hour or two before bed.

While Diane was occupied in front of the TV I read through the newspaper and found nothing of great interest except the account of the bank robbery and subsequent murder of the hostage. The story in the newspaper didn't conflict with John's though his was a lot more detailed. The only thing different was that I now knew John's name was really Bryan Clayborn.

Diane was still glued to the TV so I spent a few moments examining the contents of her purse and found nothing of any real interest. I decided to go through "John's" personal effects while I was at it and there I did find a few things of interest. In his notebook he had two sealed black pouches. One of the pouches contained a DVD. It was marked simply with his name, Bryan Clayborn, and a cell number.

I put the DVD in my computer's drive and discovered it had one spreadsheet file, but the file was password protected. I didn't really know enough about the man to guess his password and for a moment I thought I was probably just screwed — then I remembered him telling me to remember a letter and number combination: ARG369T. I typed the seven digits in and pressed the return key. The spreadsheet opened up and I was looking at a file with a detailed accounting of all Bryan's assets as well as quite a lot of information about him personally as well as who he worked for and what projects he had been on.

In addition to his assets Bryan also had listed information regarding what lock boxes he had rented and where, his bank accounts — both domestic and foreign, and several personal storage sites he rented. It appeared that as a field agent, Bryan had taken precautions most people wouldn't think of. According to his records there should be about two million U.S. Dollars spread between the two numbered Swiss bank accounts! I wondered how he'd managed to put it there and if it would be safe for me to access it. I also wondered what I might find if I visited the lock boxes or storage locations since I couldn't determine what the symbols next to them meant. For instance, one of the lockboxes at a Wells Fargo bank in Las Angeles had BB3M recorded next to it. Another had USD .25M next to its entry.

Bryan had given me a rather full key ring that day in the Café. When I had ditched Bryan's rental I took the rental keys off of the key ring and left them in the ignition hoping some fool would find the vehicle and drive off in it making it that much harder to trace back to me. Now when I examined Bryan's key ring I found lockbox keys and keys to the three storage sites he had identified in the spreadsheet.

Looking further in Bryan's notebook I found charge receipts with his signature. I spent the rest of the evening learning to forge Bryan's signature. I looked at Bryan's license. It said he was about six foot one. His weight and mine were just about the same. Where I really lucked out were hair and eye color which were just listed as brown and brown. I decided I'd 'wear out' the picture on the license a bit. One thing about being as much of a science nut as I'd been throughout my years was the fact that I had created a small lab right here in the warehouse.

"Diane, take a bath and then go to bed," I instructed her. I left my "apartment" and headed over to the far end of the same warehouse floor. Fortunately the license was over two years old. I worked at it for about an hour and when I was finished I had introduced a somewhat worn look to the front of the license. The picture was just a bit blurred and somewhat faded. I went back to the apartment and into the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.