Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy - Cover

Coed's Slave Girl Fantasy

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young Coed who has lewd carnal fantasies about being a slave girl in medieval times. She decides to bring her fantasies to life by arranging for a powerfully built weightlifter to role play with her at a friend's cottage. The weightlifter brings along half a dozen muscular friends, and the coed really gets into it. But when the weekend is over she finds the role playing has become real.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

So it was arranged. Since I worked in my spare time for the history department archives, I was able to sneak out an old, not particularly valuable sword and sheath. I had a dagger for him and decided that despite reality, he could just wear cutoffs, just so he wore nothing else with them.

Al though, decided a real barbarian would wear a loincloth I think he was thinking more of North American Indians than barbarians from early Europe but I didn't argue. He only needed a rope around his belly and a couple of small handtowels to hang over it fore and aft.

He had big motorcycle boots which didn't go too well with the loincloth, but I didn't much care. We drove up Friday afternoon after my last class. It was a two and a half hour drive into the country, down smaller, narrower roads until we reached the potted, dirt road that led deep into the woods to the cabin I sometimes borrowed from my friend Emily.

We unpacked food and other stuff, then I led him in the late afternoon sun out through a long field of tall grass and across a small fence to the Whittacker farm, where we arranged for Al to come the next morning and borrow one of Jack Whittacker's horses.

Then we went back to the cabin. I picked up a gauzy, ankle length dress, a cheapo number I'd found at the goodwill. I changed into it and then led him out back of the cabin and into the field a half mile away. I started a small fire by the edge of the trees and sat down beside it on a fallen log.

"Okay. This is where I'll be. You get changed and try and sneak up on me. I'm going to scream and pretend I've never seen you before, and if I can, I'm gonna run away. You have to catch me." I said.

"You sure as hell are a weird little chick." he laughed, shaking his head as his hand reached down to give my breast a squeeze. I shoved him away.

"Remember, you don't know me. I don't know you. You're a mean, nasty, brutish barbarian and I'm the sweet princess." He laughed, shook his head some more and wandered off back to the house.

I sat there in anticipation, waiting for his return. Every sound made my head jerk around anxiously, wanting to see him before he arrived. I was tremendously aroused and kind of light headed, almost trembling as I waited, but at the same time I was a little frightened and anxious.

I knew I would be hurt, oh, not badly, but he would fuck me hard, like before. My thighs and ass were still a little sore four days after the wild fucking he'd given me at the motel. I wondered what they'd look like come Monday.

I heard a noise behind me and swung my head around, eyes wide. I stared into the woods but saw nothing. It was just past sundown, the skies were still light but getting darker with each passing minute. I frowned to myself, wondering what was keeping him.

I was on edge, anxious, hot, slightly afraid. My head turned back and forth like a radar dish, searching out where he might be hiding. Suddenly he exploded from the bushes behind me, screaming horribly and waving his sword.

I screamed in startled surprise, then bolted, racing through the grass. He pounded after me, howling with laughter as he waved the sword around inexpertly in the air. Then he jumped me, tackling me more like a football player than an old barbarian.

I gasped as I dropped face forward into the grass. Al jerked back hard on my arm, dropping me on my back. I grabbed at him with my hands, pretending to claw at his face. He slapped me, not really hard, but it was a shock, despite what I'd said to him about shoving me around and stuff.

In a second, his hands seized my loose gown and ripped it open to the belly. Then he gripped me by the hair as he bent forward and mashed his lips against mine. He bent lower, his teeth sucking on my exposed nipple, for I had worn no underwear.

His massive right hand plunged down through the torn opening and onto my crotch, ripping the gown further as he clamped his fat paw onto my pussy mound and squeezed hard. I cried out again, trying to pull away, but he cuffed me once again, backhanding me back against the ground. I tasted blood and almost protested for real, but then he pulled back, rolling me like I weight nothing.

On my belly now, I struggled to rise, which bothered him not at all. His fingers seized the collar at the back of my dress and tugged, ripping it open. He tore the thing apart, literally, then, with me naked, was in position, kneeling behind me as he kept me on all fours, preventing me from rising.

His fat arms slid around my belly, squeezing me so hard he forced the air out of my lungs as he hauled me back against him. He ground his crotch into my bare ass while he laughed triumphantly and bit down on my throat, then slid his hands upward, crushing my round tit mounds, his fingers mashing the pliable meat, sinking deep into the fleshy mammaries, making it ooze through his spread fingers.

I groaned in pain as his teeth bit into my soft flesh and my tit mounds screamed from his crushing grip. He threw me forward onto my face, his hand pulling the stupid towel away from his crotch and bringing out his hardened erection.

He slapped me hard, his hand making a loud crack of noise in the early evening air as it hit my ass cheek. He laughed again, pushing his cock knob against my cunt slit, then he thrust forward with savage force, his hardened organ piercing my soft pulpy cunt lips and spearing up into my body.

His hips smashed into my ass with such force my knees briefly rose into the air and I was thrown forward like a bucking bronco. I gasped, my eyes widening in shock a the speed and force of the penetration. His cock was buried in my fuck pipe as he mashed and fingered my sore tit melons.

Without any hesitation, he began to ram his cock in and out of me, his hands holding me in position easily as he hammered his hips back and forth, using his strength and muscles to tear his cock shaft in and out of my tight little fuck opening.

"Take it, bitch!" he hissed, in a long stream of cursing breathless grunts. "Bitch! Fucking Bitch! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Take it bitch! Bitch! Slut! Fucking wh... wh... whooooore!" he groaned, his hips slapping into me with bruising, jarring force, a rapidfire hammering that pounded me with unbelievable speed.

His cock pistoned in my fuck opening as his hands locked tightly around my hips. I groaned loudly, a stuttering, wavering cry of pain and emotional shock as my body bounced and jerked under his wild rutting. His pole was a furious jack hammer as it skewered my pussy hole.

I had anticipated a hard, pounding ride, but this, this was astounding. It made the hard fucking he'd given me at the motel seem soft and gentle by comparison. In a way, I knew fear, wondering whether I had mistakenly brought a madman up here and placed myself at his mercy, or whether such savagery was in every man and I had simply unleashed it.

And yet, as the brutal thrusting fuck went on, my fears began to give way as I realized my fantasy was well under way. This was, after all, what I had been looking for, a hard brutal using at the hands of a powerful, muscular, and yes, brutal man.

He jerked me back against him, then thrust his member into me again, throwing me forward. Then he hauled me back again and pounded his steely prick into my body, throwing me forward again, then hauled me back and thrust into me again.

He jerked me back and forth like a weightless rag doll, his body hammering into mine with complete abandonment. His cock head was using my cervix as a punching bag as he drilled my fuck box, his hard cock pounding into me with painful force.

His cock rasped against my clitty like a band saw, ripping back and forth with relentless driving speed. I grunted and moaned from the terrible power being used against me, and yet my pussy was purring with lust, despite the hard using it was getting, glorying in my ravaging

I realized then, that I was getting exactly what I wanted, and the burning spread throughout my belly, seeping into my guts, into my organs, into my flesh and blood and sinew, sending a high and increasing buzz and pulse of arousal through my brain.

I tried to forget anything about a game, about a fantasy, about who I was and who Al was, tried to place myself within my fantasy, to feel the raw, carnal force of the barbarian's animal- like attack, of his rugged powerful body against my soft female form.

My buzzing sexual heat rose from my body in waves and my breathing came faster and faster. He continued to slam against me, his prong rutting furiously inside my fuck tunnel. I groaned, my body tired and worn from the several minute old raping it was undergoing, and climbing ever higher into the realm of sexual ecstasy.

Then he came, his sperm a fat, gushing wave of sticky white heat that flowed into my belly and exploded like a blast wave. I came as well, my guts and cunt cramping around his cock, sucking at his sperm, drinking it down and sucking hard for more.

I cried out in bliss, then, as the dim awareness came to me of the complete emptiness around us, of the deserted landscape, the trees, grass and open space, I gave voice to my passionate joy, my cries getting louder, more expressive, less constrained.

My screams of joy and bliss echoed through the trees, stilling the crickets which had begun to chirp, causing nearby birds to flap their wings in alarm. Al's fuck pole continued to hammer into my slit tunnel, polling me with relentless stamina and vigour.

I collapsed, exhausted onto the ground, my cheek flattening the grass beneath it as I groaned in fatigue, drained of all energy. He ignored my collapse, his hands firm on my hips as he humped into me.

My mind dwelled on the image we presented, the fierce, bestial copulation there amongst the grass, my naked form bent over, ass in the air, legs apart, his powerful, muscled male body rutting me, riding me, his big thick pole plunging in and out of my sex.

The heat grew within my loins. I groaned in worn, dazed pleasure. Al grabbed my hair and used it to haul my head, then my entire upper body up off the ground. The pain stabbed into me, yet I did nothing, except groan louder as he held my head and upper body up by the hair, then dragged me back against his chest.

His prick continued to saw between my cunt lips as he bit down hard on the side of my neck again. He twisted my head around forcefully, heedless of pain, discomfort, or even harm he might cause, mashing his lips against mine as he ground his loins into me.

His left hand continued to pull and tug at my hair, his right mauled my titties, crushing and squeezing them as he humped into me, his cock sliding back and forth between my legs.

"OOoohhhhhhhhh! FUCKing BIIIIITCH!!" he groaned.

He pulled out then, throwing me forward onto my face. He leaned forward, his hard knee coming down against my ass cheeks as he jerked my arms up behind my back. He held my wrists together as I lay there, panting and moaning, then tied them tightly together with a foot long strip of leather.

I grunted and yelped with the pain as the leather dug into my wrists, pinching my soft flesh. He stood up, dragging me up by the hair until I was on my knees. He twisted me around, standing before me, still holding my hair with one hand.

His cock pointed at my face and he held it with his right hand, pushing the head against my lips as I swayed and moaned in pain and a stupor that was half sexual high, half pained shock. His cock rubbed against my face, wiping back and forth against my cheeks and forehead.

Then he pushed it into my mouth over my slack jaw and I closed my lips automatically as he punched it hard against the back wall of my mouth.

"Suck it! Suck it, you cheap slut! Fucking whore! Suck my prick, CUNT!"

He was a tall man and even kneeling as tall as I was I had to bend my head back. He bent me even further, dragging on my hair as he lunged downward, angling his cock to thrust into my face with pitiless force. His cockhead lunged again and again into the back of my mouth, almost making me gag a dozen times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.