Sunday Spin - Cover

Sunday Spin

by Aussiegirl

Copyright© 2005 by Aussiegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Emma's failed relationship with Peter left her hurt, disillusioned, and without a washing machine. A week in a new office leads to wild sex and new experiences with her new boss. She finally moves on with her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

With a basket full of my dirty clothes, I struggled into the local Laundromat. It was three years since I had routinely been to the Laundromat, but after splitting with my boyfriend it became a Sunday tradition. No Sunday roast with my parents, instead I spent the nicest part of the day sitting on a hard little wooden bench. You see, Peter got the washing machine in the split, and I hadn't got around to replacing it. As much as I hated to admit it, I still needed to feel hard done by; reflecting on how our relationship had failed.

I'd been with Peter for 5 years, and the last 3 years we lived together. Our house had been perfect, but the relationship hadn't. We broke up amicably, which made it even tougher to feel hard done by.

When we broke up, I moved in temporarily with my friend Rachel while I found a place of my own. Rachel had been great and understanding, but from day one urged me to get on with my life. She said, "Emma, these things happen for a reason. It's fate. Just accept it and move on." That was easier said than done.

Sex with Peter had been the thing that kept us together for so long. We certainly didn't connect on any other level. But the sex was special. Being at the Laundromat reminded me of Peter, which reminded me of the sex. And oh God, I missed that.

I missed going to bed at night, knowing that he was there. I missed him cuddling me and telling me how much he loved my tits. They are medium sized, with nipples that were almost always pert. Peter used to say 'not too big, not too small', with a killer smile that reassured me that he loved them just the way they were. He loved giving oral, and I missed that too. His tongue felt so good between my legs.

Beep-beep-beep. I almost jumped with surprise. The washing machine cycle had finished and I hadn't even opened my magazine. Wow, 20 minutes of thinking about my ex. I had to get over him. As I moved my washing from washing machine to the tumble drier I separated my load into heavy and light. I transferred several delicate tops and my lingerie bag into the second dryer and set it to low heat.

As I closed the door I heard someone behind me. I hated being in a Laundromat with others. Just felt so uncomfortable being in that confined space with others, and so often the others seemed like complete losers. I turned around, and was surprised to see a very well-dressed man.

He was cute, tall with short blond hair and he even smiled a little as he noticed me there. I sat down on the small bench and this time actually paid attention to my magazine.

I flicked the magazine to an article titled "Jen's revenge romance". I tried for a few minutes to get involved in the love life of Jennifer Aniston. Apparently she was being revengeful going out with someone else after her and Brad split. I wasn't yet sure how that was meant to be revengeful.

Soon however, I was transfixed by my Laundromat companion. He was wearing what looked like the bottom half of a suit, probably too hot for the jacket today, and a crisp navy shirt with a dark tie. His shoulders were broad, slightly muscled and he had a firm butt. He turned around and I very quickly went back to my magazine. I sat staring at the page but not reading it. I was wondering instead what sort of person visits the Laundromat dressed that nicely. Let alone - who wears a suit on a weekend? He looked as though he had come straight from work.

My washing had finished drying. As I was leaving he looked up from his book and our eyes met. I smiled and left. I wondered if I might see him again next Sunday. Little did I know it would be a lot sooner than that.


The alarm clock went early the next day. I bounced out of bed, alive with energy for the day. I had a good feeling about the coming week. I worked for a major accounting firm, and as part of that we would do audits for other companies. That week was an audit of a small law firm. Oh, sure I thought the law firm workplace might be a bit uptight and self-centred, but it was work in the city. The last audit I did was for a mining company 1000 km away from my town. It was a welcome change.

I jumped in the shower, pausing to look at myself in the mirror. I'm really not overweight, but I don't feel as confident with my body as I used to before I met Peter. During our relationship, I'd put on a few kilos around my hips and on my breasts. I guess it's the stability that does that. They say that married couples are 20 kilos heavier than they were when they met. Peter told me that he liked me better that way, more cuddly, but I wanted to lose the extra weight now that I was available again.

In the shower I paused to rub my breasts. I had been so horny in the last few months since separating from Peter. Feeling the water beat down on my back, my mind melted away. My left hand drifted downwards and began to touch my clit. I rubbed it in gentle circles until it stood out against the hood. It felt so good, but I stopped myself. I didn't want to be late today.

In my bedroom I considered what to wear. I wanted to make a good impression, look professional and sexy but not too sexy. I decided on a burgundy skirt and jacket. The skirt was shortish, but still conservative enough. I had great legs anyway.

Peter would have wanted me to wear my black suspender belt with stockings, but instead I decided on a pair of almost black stay-up stockings. They had a thick lace section at the top and I loved how smooth the nylon felt on my legs. The dark coloured stockings worked really well with the burgundy skirt and cream collared shirt. I quickly blow dried my long, dark, chestnut, hair, and pulled it loosely up. I liked the contrast of conservative dress but sexy hair.

I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get to the inner city office, but since it was peak hour I left early. Surprisingly there wasn't as much traffic as I had thought there would be, so I got to the office almost half an hour early.

Rather than go in that early, I decided to grab a coffee. There was a Starbucks just down the street so I went and bought a double espresso. Drinking a double espresso doesn't take too long, so I was still early by the time I returned to the office building.

I took the lift up to the 15th floor, and entered the law office. The office was conservatively decorated in dark blue and had a very professional feeling about it. I was a bit surprised to see that it was already a hive of activity. I noticed the receptionist and went to introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Emma Dodds. I'm from Deloitte and Tomasich... for the audit this week"

"Great, nice to meet you. I'm Claire. Mr Shaw will be available soon, and will meet with you in the conference room. You can take a seat in there now if you want, or just wait here."

"Here is fine," I said, figuring that it would be more interesting waiting where I could watch the rest of the people in the office.

"No problem," Claire said, "Have a seat over there. Do you want a coffee?"

"Sure, that would be great"

I would normally have said no, since I had just had a double espresso. But I felt nervous waiting. Having a coffee to drink would give me something to do.

Claire made me a coffee and I took a seat in the reception area. I noticed from there I had a clean view over the whole office. There were a dozen people in view, and much of the main room was divided up into smaller cubicles. I also noticed the view out of the window - you could see straight out over the river. I picked up a magazine in the waiting area. I laughed as I realised it was the same piece of trash that I was reading the day before.

"I thought you read that magazine yesterday," a man's voice said startling me, "Hi I'm Nick Shaw"

I looked up and was absolutely astounded to see the man from the Laundromat.

"Are you stalking me?" I said laughing a little, "I'm Emma, from Deloitte and Tomasich". But it was freaky. I see a man the day before at my local Laundromat and the next day I'm working with him? That was weird!

"Come on, let's go through to the conference room and we can go through everything you will need to know to get through this week."

I followed Nick Shaw into the conference room. If I thought the view from the main office was good, then I was mistaken. This room had a huge window at the end of it, with a stunning view both over a local park and across the river. A large oval beech table was in the centre of the room with ten chairs. We talked a little, and then he introduced me to the staff I would need to liaise with that week.

The day proceeded very well. I managed to make an excellent start on the audit, even with being distracted occasionally when Nick walked through the room. Most of the time, however, he was in his own office - a separate room off from the conference room. I hadn't been inside there yet.

Towards the end of the day, Claire told me that Mr Shaw would like to see me before I left for home. So at 5.40pm I knocked on his door and his deep voice called me inside. Nick was sitting behind a large, old-fashioned oak desk, the kind with a green, leather matt in the centre. His laptop was off to one side. The room felt formal and professional, in keeping with his dress style.

"Hi Emma, thanks for coming by," Nick said, "How did everything go today?"

"Oh, great thanks. Everyone was very helpful and I made a good start on the audit," I replied.

"Good." Nick stood up, picked a piece of paper off his computer and came around his desk towards me. "I also wanted to show you these figures, I thought they might be of interest."

I stared at the page of numbers, not really sure why Nick was showing them to me. I was distracted by how good he smelled. His cologne was quite subtle now at the end of the day, but with him standing so close behind me I could still make it out. And it affected me more than I realised.

"Ok?" he asked

I think he was expecting me to say something about the figures, but I was too pre-occupied with his cologne. I felt myself breathing heavier, totally captivated.

Yes, ok" I managed eventually, "I'm sure that will be very useful." But I was still not at all sure what all the numbers meant. I took the page from him and prepared to leave the office for the day.

"And Emma," Nick called, "One last thing. Join me for dinner tomorrow night. I will have to come back to the office afterwards, but I'd love a break before I do."

I smiled instantly.

"That's a yes I take it?" Nick asked, smiling.

"Yes, why not," trying to keep my cool and not to sound too excited about it.


I got home that night absolutely over the moon. I still couldn't believe that I was actually going to go out to dinner with Nick. He was the boss but he wasn't actually my boss, and god he was so cute. I wondered if it was actually a date, or whether he wanted to talk business. I decided to call my friend Rachel to share the gossip with her, but when I rang, the phone was engaged. She was always on the internet these days doing god knows what.

Without having anyone to share the gossip with, I turned to TV drama. I tried to watch Desperate Housewives, but for once my own life seemed more interesting. I sat there half watching the antics of Brie and Rex on the TV, but spending most of the time deciding what to wear the next day.

I went to bed early that night. I wasn't tired and after about 20 minutes of restlessness, I realised that I needed to get myself off. With Peter, if we didn't fuck, I would masturbate at night with him next to me in the bed. Peter found me masturbating a huge turn on, and would always end up playing himself. Sometimes we would play with each other. Since breaking up with Peter, I'd invested quite a bit of money in sex toys!

But tonight I didn't want to think anymore about Peter. He was in the past. I wanted to look forward to a future, any future. I remembered smelling Nick's cologne earlier that day. I imagined leaning forward over his desk, still looking at that page of odd numbers, and him fucking me from behind. My fingers delved deeply into my already wet pussy, feeling the soft lips cling to my fingers. My whole hand was moving in circles, indirectly stimulating my clit. I grabbed my newest vibrator, curved with rabbit ears, and pushed it inside me. I jumped when I turned it on. I slid it in and out slowly at first, savouring the sensations. Soon I was fucking myself furiously, imagining Nick fucking me harder and harder. I was breathing hard and suddenly I came. My pussy muscles spasmed hard against the plastic toy.


I woke up late the next day. Not late enough to actually be late to work, but late enough to have to rush. I washed my hair, but didn't dry it. I was pleased I'd thought about what to wear the night before, so getting ready didn't take so long. I put on a knee length flowing black skirt, a turquoise blue silk singlet with my black cashmere cardigan.

It was more feminine than yesterday's conservative outfit, but I wanted to wear something that would suit going out to dinner. I teamed the outfit with a pair of tan stay-up stockings and some classy heels. Glancing in the mirror, I decided that I looked great. The cut of the dark skirt really hid the extra kilos I hated on my hips. The turquoise silk top highlighted my blue eyes and was cut in such a way as to totally accentuate my tits. I decided to team it with some silver and topaz jewellery that I really like, but rarely wear.

It looked like it was going to be a glorious day. The sky was so clear and blue and it was already warming up. I wasn't cold but I turned on the heater in my car anyway. Turning the vents to face my head, I let the warm air dry my hair on the way to the office. The result wasn't as neat as blow drying it, but much better than turning up at the law office with wet hair.

I was already late by the time I pulled in to the carpark, so I ran to get to the office quicker. I felt flushed, both from the heater in the car and from running a block.

"Good morning Emma," Claire said cheerfully, as I walked in to the office.

I spoke with Claire briefly but I was eager to get started with my day's work. I sensed a tough day ahead. The anticipation of this evening was going to be quite distracting. Soon though, I was up to my neck in paperwork and much of the morning had disappeared before I knew it.

"Emma, would you like a coffee?" Claire asked

Wow, I realised it was 11 am. The last few hours only felt like 20 minutes.

"Yes, I'll come have one with you. I need a break."

"Actually," Claire smiled a little, "Mr Shaw asked to see you. Can I bring a coffee into his office for you?"

"Oh, ok."

I was suddenly anxious and nervous. I hadn't seen Nick all morning. Listening to Claire made me think perhaps I should be calling him Mr Shaw. No, he wasn't my boss, and we were going out to dinner. Nick was fine.

I knocked tentatively on his door. His deep voice beckoned me in.

"Emma," he looked over the top of his glasses frame, "Come take a seat."

I hadn't realised before that he wore glasses. They made him look even more authoritarian and intelligent, but still extremely attractive. I did as he asked and sat across from him.

"I thought that I had better show you these figures too," he said, and passed yet another sheet filled with nonsensical numbers towards me.

I took it, and looked at it. The numbers looked as though they could be salaries, but the page wasn't delineated with column headers or group listings. I must have looked puzzled, because he asked if they seemed ok. I nodded, although I was still completely flummoxed. I was saved from showing my ignorance further, as that moment, Claire burst through the door with our coffee.

"Thanks Claire," Nick said, as she left. "Now Emma, you look stunning by the way. Do you like seafood?"

"Yes," I replied, at last able to reply confidently. I loved seafood in fact, particularly prawn. Oysters are said to be an aphrodisiac, I wondered if that was what Nick had in mind!

"Good, then I'll make a booking for 6.30 pm. Do you think you can be ready to go by six? We will walk, it's not that far. Ok?"

He fired those questions so quickly at me, and all I could do was agree by nodding and smiling. After that we sat mostly in silence as we finished our coffee. It was as if the cat got my tongue every time I was around him. I needed to get over that if we were going to have any fun at dinner that night. I soon excused myself and got on with my work again.

At lunch I wondered where we would be going. I walked around the block, but I couldn't see any seafood restaurants. I really wanted to know how classy the restaurant would be so that I could be prepared.

The rest of the afternoon dragged. It was like being back at school and waiting for the lunch siren. Eventually it was nearly six. Most everyone else had already left for the evening, but I knew that Nick was still in his office. I could hear him typing away. I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

My dark hair looked dishevelled. I wet my hands and ran them through it, managing a subtle improvement. I wished I had the time to blow dry it that morning.

I touched up my face with a bit of powder, and then took out my favourite red berry lipstick. I never wear red lipstick at the office, preferring instead an understated look. I pouted my full lips in the mirror and neatly added the colour. Wow, what a difference that made. The contrast with both my dark hair, and the turquoise top was quite incredible. I added a layer of gloss. Now those were kiss-me lips.

I looked at myself again. Smiling, at my refection, I realised that my hair didn't look so bad now that all attention was drawn to my full, round and very red lips. I took out my favourite perfume, Boss Woman. I dabbed a little behind my ears and on my wrists, then breathed in deeply. Cute. I was wearing 'Boss Woman' and was about to go out with the boss man!

It was 6.05 pm. I knocked on Nick's still-closed door. For a moment there was no response, but then his voice called out to me.

"Just a sec,"

I waited outside, he seemed to take forever. I felt nervous when he finally appeared, still wearing the same suit from earlier in the day, but now also with a yellow and black checked tie.

"Ready?" Nick asked.

"Uh huh, let's go."

"You are going to love this place," Nick said, "and they know me well so we should get a good table."

"Where is it?" I asked

"Oh, you'll see, not far," he replied.

We walked out of the office doors and into the elevator. Nick pressed the buttons and the doors closed behind us. I breathed deeply, suddenly feeling even more confined than in the Laundromat a few days earlier. I was astounded when the elevator started to go up instead of down. Where were we going?

My eyes shot to Nick. He was standing, relaxed against the elevator wall.

"The restaurant is called 'Heights'. Have you heard of it?"

Of course I had, it was just about the most expensive restaurant in town. It was a revolving restaurant and exclusive too.

"I didn't see any signs for a restaurant." I said puzzled, more of a statement than a question.

"Well here we are. Are you hungry?" Nick said as the doors opened.

I felt shocked, surprised Nick could catch me so off guard with the restaurant. I stepped out of the elevator and paused to look around. The ceiling to floor windows all the way around really showed off the magnificent view.

We were met by one of the staff, a very attractive blonde woman of about 30 who smiled and spoke to Nick as if she knew him well.

"Hey, Nick. Come with me, got you a great table just over here. Stunning view as usual, but I won't charge you extra for it."

They both laughed. A private joke I wondered? I felt as though I should have laughed with them too. Nic wrapped his arm around my waist and led us to our table.

"Breathe Emma," Nick said.

Oh, god, Did I look that nervous? We took our seats. The lady lit a small candle in the centre of the table and asked if we wanted to see the wine list.

"No, don't bother. We'll have a bottle of chardonnay. You know the one I like."

I watched the woman leave, then turned my attention to the view. It was stunning. You could see over the whole city.

"Emma, thanks for coming to dinner with me. I do have one request though."

"Yes?" suddenly turning my attention back to Nick. Oh, I shouldn't have masturbated last night thinking about him, it made me far too nervous around him now.

"You've hardly said anything to me all day. Please loosen up, otherwise dinner is going to be quite boring."

He said it in such a matter-of-fact way. I smiled, briefly thinking about it.

"I'll try. I just don't know much about you."

"Well, what do you want to know?" Nick asked, raising his right eyebrow.

Are you married, do you have a girlfriend, are you attracted to me... eventually I managed to find a question I could ask him.

"Ok, so why were you so dressed up on Sunday at the Laundromat?"

Nick's face fell. I wondered what I had said.

"It was my grandmother's funeral" he replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"No, it's not your fault. Not anyone's really, just part of life. I was just very close to her. I'm going to miss her a lot."

I felt bad. Our wine arrived and the waiter poured some for each of us.

"My turn," Nick said now smiling a little again. "Are you in a relationship?"

"No, not anymore. We broke up about 3 months ago." I said, realising that he wanted to know about my personal life! "You?" I asked.

"No, no," said Nick shaking his head. "I've dated a few women, but none as captivating as you."

I felt myself blush a little, so quickly took a big gulp of wine, trying to hide it.

"My turn again." Nick said.

"No, I didn't get my turn." I argued.

"Yes you did. You asked me whether I was in a relationship."

I nodded. Yes, I had.

"So, Emma. What's the most exciting thing you have ever done?"

I had to think about this for a moment. Then I remembered something, but I couldn't tell Nick that!

"Well?"

"I'm not sure that I should tell you," I replied coyly.

"Why? I won't bite!"

"Ok. I climbed the highest peak in south-east Asia when I was nineteen."

"Ok, so why couldn't you tell me that?" Nick asked puzzled.

"Well, just that wasn't the most exciting bit. The most exciting bit was having sex on the hiking trail, scared that someone would come round the corner and catch us."

Nick laughed, then smiled and poured me some more wine.

"You sound like a lot of fun, Emma."

The waiter arrived to take our orders. I'd barely had time to look at the menu, but thankfully Nick had been here many times before, and knew the menu inside out.

"You should try the lobster fettuccine. It's amazing."

"Ok, sure." I replied.

Nick ordered entrées and a few sides to share as well, and the waiter disappeared. I turned my attention to watching the world slowly spin by. We were moving quite slowly, but it was enough to feel a bit sick if you didn't realise that you were moving. Suddenly something caught my attention in the window of the nearest skyscraper, one floor above where we were.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.