Slave in the Theater - Cover

Slave in the Theater

by masterf777

Copyright© 2005 by masterf777

Erotica Sex Story: A young slave and slut gets her first experience serving in an adult theater.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Part 1

This happened many years ago, before the AIDS scare.

My current live-in slave had admitted to me that she wished to be dominated while we were on our first date. For our second date I had her come across town in the pouring rain and when she entered my apartment, it was totally dark. I grabbed her and stripped her and forced her to suck me and swallow (which she had never done before). She came twice during this and then we made love on the floor for her third and fourth. From that point on she was my slave.

One night I decided to go to one of the local adult theaters in the old times square area of New York City, before it became disneyland north. I took slave and she wore a skirt and blouse. The skirt was not very short but full and the blouse buttoned in front. Over this she wore a raincoat since it was drizzling.

We entered the theater and took seats in the back row. The theater was crowded and a young Asian was seated on her right. She snuggled up to me and started to watch the movie while I started to rub and pull her nipples. She got very hot and started to squirm in the seat.

I told her to take off her coat and put it over her lap so she was covered. I continued to play with her nipples until she was so hot that she started to moan. I took my hand from her nipples and moved to her skirt, where I pulled until it was bunched up at her waist. Her legs were still covered by the coat and only the Asian and I could see her. I played gently with her until she started to squirm and moan quietly.

The Asian was watching carefully whenever he thought I wasn't watching. I tried to give him an OK.

After a few minutes she whispered in my ear that the man on her right was rubbing her leg. I told her that her function was to give pleasure to any man I approved and that she should press her leg against his hand to let him know that it was OK.

A few minutes later she whispered that he had moved his hand under her skirt and was caressing her bare leg. I ordered her to spread her legs to give him access while I unbuttoned her blouse and played with her bare nipples and kissed her. I tossed her coat further over her lap to cover any activity from others walking up and down the aisle.

A gasp from her told me that he had reached his goal and had inserted his fingers in her pussy. He moved his fingers in and out and used his thumb on her clit. While this was going on I continued to lick and suck on her nipples. He continued to finger her for about 15 minute while she got hotter and hotter, moaning into my mouth as I kissed her. She whispered that he had stuck one of his fingers into her ass. She loved the humiliation of ass play and proceeded to get even hotter. She took her leg and put it across his so that she was wide open to his exploration. He reached up with his other hand and started to play with the nipple on his side while I sucked and bit the one on my side. She moaned and squirmed all over the seat until she had a very large orgasm and let out a huge sigh. We continued to play until she came down.

After she calmed down, I told her to thank him by returning the favor. She reached into his lap and started rubbing his pants over his crotch. He looked at me and I nodded my head to let him know it was OK. He then unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It wasn't very big but it made a nice handful for slave.

She proceeded to jerk him off. She told me that he was dry and I told her to lick her hand and get him wet or I would make her suck him right there in the theater. She went to work harder after wetting her hand but still did not bring him off. I pushed her head down and made her take it in her mouth to get it wet but did not let her suck it. She continued to jerk him until he slid his hand under her and put his finger back in her ass. He leaned over and started sucking and biting her tit and continued until she brought him off about 10 minutes later.

She was then instructed to take some tissues and clean him up, which she did. He zipped up and got up and thanked both of us and offered me money. I refused his offer and told him that we had enjoyed the experience as much as he did.

That was the first of our movie adventures. We had many more and still have them once in a while. If you're interested in hearing more or trading stories, let me know.


Part 2

Since we enjoyed the night at the theater so much, I decided to make it a permanent part of our activities. I insisted that slave develop a wardrobe especially for theater use that appeared covering but allowed for easy access to her tits, pussy and ass. I also insured that she had with her a large package of tissues for clean up.

For our next trip, she selected a blouse with only four big buttons and a wrap skirt. I insisted that she wear stockings and garter-belt and no bra. She pleaded to wear panties to the theater, as it was winter and quite cold. I allowed this under the condition that she would remove them in the cab in front of the theater and give them to the cab driver as a tip.

When we arrived at the theater, I reminded her of her responsibility. She tried to remove the panties without the driver noticing, but I called his attention to her act. This caused embarrassment to slave and when she finally got them off, I insisted that she raise her skirt to give the driver the "full Monty". She did and then gave them to the driver. He offered to wait for us, but I told him that I didn't know how long it would take slave to complete her tasks. I suggested that he look for us in about three to four hours. He said he'd swing by frequently and gave me his card saying that if we didn't connect later we could call him whenever we needed a cab.

I then took slave and entered the theater. This theater was in the Times Square area on Broadway at 49th street. It's no longer there; they tore it down around 1988 to make way for a luxury hotel on the site. It was an old theater with posts in middle of the back rows, which divided the rows into four sections and reduced visibility from the rest of the theater except for the outside aisles. No one could stand behind the last row so the only people who could watch any activity there were people who sat directly in front of these seats and the aisle had doors that closed to reduce the lights from the lobby.

I stopped us just inside the door and waited until our eyes adjusted to the dark so I could look over the audience and select a good seat for my slave. The back row on the right side had six seats from the post to the aisle. A man was seated in the aisle end seat and a large, well-built black man was seated in the second seat from the post. This left three seats between the two men.

I knew slave had never dealt with a black man before and was a bit prejudiced so I decided he would be a perfect first target. I had her enter the row and move past the end man and sit in the seat next to the black man and I sat on her other side. He was very surprised to see a beautiful woman in the theater and especially sitting next to him. He had obviously been jerking off and covered himself with his coat when we started to make entry. Slave needs very strong glasses and was wearing contacts so that she could see the movie but the contacts made everything close to her blurry. She knew that he was a black man but could see nothing else.

A large crowd of single men gathered as close as they could to us since she was the only woman in the theater. We waited in our coats for about 20 minutes until the crowd drifted off since there was no action in our aisle. Another couple entered the theater and took seats on the other side and all the lookie-lou's moved over to look at them. This was what I had been waiting for.

I instructed slave to remove her coat as I removed mine and to place it over her lap to cover her lower body. I also whispered to her that when she sat back down, she was to unobtrusively unwrap her skirt so that her bare ass was on the seat. She did this with some difficulty but ended with her skirt just covering the front of her legs and her coat (an old one the she could get dirty) over the skirt and some of the front of her blouse.

The black man watched her very carefully and watched me too, to see what I was doing. I made it a point to ignore him. I then turned slave toward me in her seat and began to kiss and cuddle her. Her back was to the black and he felt free to look at her. While kissing her, I quietly unbuttoned her blouse until I could reach her bare tits. I proceeded to kiss her with lots of tongue and play with her nipples. She didn't need much until she was hot, but I continued until she started to squirm. I made sure that she was turned so that the black could see my fingers playing with her nipples. After fifteen minutes of this, she was so hot; I thought she might melt the seat.

I then slipped my hand down her body until I reached her leg on the black's side. I pulled her dress across toward me baring her leg enough to allow me to run my fingers down between her legs. She was soaked. I started to gently caress her entire pussy, but stayed away from her clit. I didn't want her to come until I was ready.

The black was watching very carefully while trying not to let me see that he was looking. I turned slave even more toward me until she was on her side with the naked leg up, covered only by her coat to the front. The black could clearly see her ass now as well as her leg. I reached around and drew her top leg over mine until I could reach her ass and pussy from the rear. This also served to spread her legs a bit. I continued to caress her ass and her pussy from the rear while he watched. I then moved my hand back up and returned to work on her nipples, leaving her ass and pussy open for his sight.

After watching him look for another five minutes, I waved my hand that was behind her back at him and pointed at her ass. He finally realized that I knew he was watching and didn't mind. He nodded his head in appreciation and looked at the view carefully. I then took my other hand away from her nipples and moved toward her ass again, only this time, I grabbed his hand from the seat arm and moved his hand to her ass. His eyes got big and he looked a question at me. I nodded OK and slowly returned my hand to her nipples. It took her about five minutes to realize that there were three hands on her and she looked up at me, asking what to do. I reminded her that she was my slave and her purpose was to give pleasure to any one that I wished. She told me that he was fingering her pussy and had already gotten two fingers up her. After a few minutes, she gasped and told me that he had slipped his thumb up her ass. She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me and replaced my hand on her nipples.

The others in the theater filtered back and took seats in front of us. They made no effort to watch the movie, the live act was much better. They couldn't see much of her lower body because the coat covered her, but her tits were bare and outstanding. They could see the movement of the blacks hand and knew what was happening. The guy on my right was straining to look over me to see. After another 15 minutes of squirming, she moaned into my mouth and came all over his hand. She told me that he was very good with his fingers and asked if he could start again because she was very horny. I told her he could pleasure her again after she finished her work of thanking him.

I sat her up in the seat, and pushed her hand in his direction. She reached into his lap and found his very hard cock. I asked her how big it was since it was her first black cock and she said that it seemed to be longer than mine was and might be 9 inches long. She also said it was very thick, she almost couldn't get her fingers around it.

She worked very hard at jerking him off for about 15 minutes while other men returned to watch. She said he was very hard and was leaking pre-come but didn't seem to want to come yet. I stopped her and said that we were drawing too much of a crowd and that she should stand and get ready to leave. He appeared very disappointed when she stood, but I leaned over and whispered to him to wait five minutes and then follow us downstairs to the restroom.

On the way out of the aisle, I stopped her in front of the man who had been on my right. I opened the back of her wrap dress so he had a clear view of her ass and then bent her over the seat in front, pushing her head down into the lap of the man seated in front. The man behind pushed his finger into her pussy and then into her ass and started to finger fuck her. I didn't know until later when she told me, but the guy into whose lap her head was pushed had his cock out and it went right into her mouth. He came almost instantly. She came again on the fingers and because of the humiliation of the cock in her mouth. She was now so hot that she could continue to come for hours.


Part 3

The restrooms in this theater were down in the basement. There was a large circular statue with and upholstered circular bench around it in the center. The theater office was in the right front corner and the door to the men's room was in the left rear corner. The Women's room was also in the left rear corner, but it had a door. The men's room did not and was open.

I moved around the statue until I was on the side close to the restrooms and was hidden by the statue from the office.

I grabbed slave and proceeded to kiss her and keep her turned away from the stairs and the restroom door. She was very horny by this time and was easily distracted. Our black friend appeared down the stairs and in response to my hand signals entered the men's room and watched my slave from behind the doorway.

I told slave that she had had some fun and that now I wanted some. I sat on the bench facing the men's room and had her stand in front of me. I ran my hands all over her, playing with her hard nipples and pulling them. Then I reached behind her and opened her wrap skirt so that I could reach her ass. I slide my fingers into her and discovered that she was very wet and very aroused.

I opened my zipper and loosened my pants to allow my cock to breathe. She started to beg me to suck my cock and I told her that she could, but that she would have to spread her legs and bend from the waist to suck it. She eagerly did this. I corrected her several times telling her to spread her legs further apart and she did her best to comply. I reached over her and spread her skirt again, knowing that our black friend peeking from the doorway had a very complete view of her cunt and asshole from about 6 feet away.

She proceeded to place her mouth on my cock and started to deep throat me. I had her place her arms around my waist and after gesturing our black friend to approach quietly, I lowered my arms over hers to hold her in place.

Our black friend approached and carefully examined her cunt and ass. I mouthed the words "Fuck her" and he nodded his head eagerly and stood up to position his cock at her pussy. She still did not even suspect that he was there until his cock touched her pussy. He just shoved it right on in. It was a good thing she was so wet because he was larger than anything she had ever had before. She screamed when he entered her and almost bit me, both from the surprise and from the full feeling and stretching that she got, but with my cock in her mouth her sound was muffled.

The sounds of her protests made her mouth feel good on my cock, sort of like a vibrator. He took hold of her hips and continued to fuck her with long slow and strong strokes. In less than two minutes, her protests changed to moans and in five minutes she came. I told you that she was horny.

He fucked her for about 10 minutes during which she came twice more and I came in her mouth. He came in her and filled her with his load and pulled out. Her knees were so weak that she collapsed onto her knees and placed her head in my lap.

I insisted that she turn around on her knees and clean him off with her mouth. When she did, she discovered that he was her black friend from upstairs. She told him that he was good with both his hands and his cock and begged to clean him off. He gave her permission and she licked and sucked him until he was completely clean.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.