Slave Initiation - Cover

Slave Initiation

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Erotica Sex Story: A slaves entry into complete submission & obedience...no matter what is demanded of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

May 1, 2005

He unlocked the door with the key she had sent him.

The sight as he entered took his breath away, and stirred him.

She knelt before him, naked, back straight with her hair falling softly around the edges of her face.

He asked her, "Do you have something you wish to say to me?"

She started to speak but he stopped her, "look at me when you speak to me"

Looking up into his eyes, she hesitated only a moment before beginning. "Master, I kneel before you naked, and vulnerable to you. I offer myself, my servitude. Everything I am, everything I strive to be, is for you. I bring to you obedience to your commands to the best that I can achieve. I offer you my time, talents and abilities. I offer you my body for the fulfillment and pleasures of your sexual, spiritual, and emotional needs. I beg that you take me, own me. Guide me to reach my potential as your personal slave. My pleasure is in serving you, and all other pleasures are yours."

He did not respond right away, instead reaching down, cupping her chin while stroking her face with his thumb. He looked to be in thought as he contemplated her offering. She trembled with nervous anticipation and hope.

He brushed her hair back over her shoulders and looked her over, enjoying making her wait. He released her chin and walked around her, watching as she held her position, not moving a muscle. Stopping behind her, he reached for her long red hair, running his hands through it before twisting it all together. He heard her sigh. He draped her hair to one side, as his free hand reached into his pocket. Producing a collar, he wrapped it around her neck, locking it in place. She tried to hold back a sniffle as his hand caressed the newly placed collar. He fixed her hair, draping it down her back to admire his slave.

From another pocket, he pulled out a length of leather and walked back in front of her. She still held her position, head held high. Easily he reached down and connected the leash to the D-ring of the collar. Tugging on it, he told her to follow him. He led her down the hallway, fighting the urge to look back and see this naked woman following him so unquestioningly.

Entering the bedroom, he sat on the bed and pulled her over to kneel in front of him. She immediately rested back on her heels, her hands resting lightly on her thighs. She was smiling.

Though he smiled back, his voice was firm, "You understand the words that you spoke? That they are much more then words. That I take you; accept you for those words and what you offer? In accepting you, I will make you live those words every day. The words may be easy for you, but the following through will not always be as easy. Do you understand that my slave girl? Do you understand that I will take you, use you, and stretch you to do things you never even dreamed? In return I will protect you, look after your best interests as I see it? I will love and cherish you, but I will maintain the highest expectations of you. I will be demanding of you. I expect total obedience. Your life is now mine."

Quietly she responded, still smiling, "Yes Master I do understand. Thank you for accepting me."

Reaching down he unhook the leash and told her to lie on her back, legs open. He knew her weaknesses and intended on exploring every one of them. He observed her, enjoying the look of her splayed open to him. Doubling over the leash he used it to lash at her open bald pussy.

"I don't ever want to see hair there. Ever. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Play with your pussy for me."

She reached down and began to massage her pussy lips, then slid a finger between her soft lips and over her hardening clit. Occasionally he would strike her inner thighs with the leash. She did not stop doing as he expected.

He leaned down and rubbed his own finger alongside hers, feeling her wetness. This pleased him. Responding to his touch, she groaned and her hips began to respond. He sat on the floor, using his legs to stretch her legs uncomfortably. He slid a finger inside her, relishing her heat as it wrapped around it. Working it in and out, he felt her respond in kind, gyrating against it until he pulled it back out.

Standing up he stood over her, straddling her prone body. He opened up his pants and pulled out his cock. Smiling he asked her if she wanted it.

"Yes please Master I will worship it."

"You will worship everything about it won't you dear girl?"

"Yes Master"

With a wicked smile he watched her face as he began to let loose a hard stream of urine along her body. Marking her like an animal.

He leaned forward, "open your mouth"

Immediately she did, taking in the last of the hot liquid, the last drops trailing down her chin and neck. He knelt down, straddling her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. He felt the pleasure of her wet hot mouth begin to suck hungrily on it.

He leaned over bracing his hands on the floor began to thrust into her mouth. He enjoyed the sound of her mouth and throat as she tried to keep pace with him. He felt her tongue rubbing against the shaft and knew he was getting closer to orgasm. Stopping himself, pulling his cock out of her mouth he rolled over on to the floor next to her.

He ordered his girl to mount him and ride his cock.

She scrambled over and straddled him, quickly impaling her pussy on him. She could feel the rough material of his pants against her skin as she began to rock back and forth. Occasionally she could feel the bite of his zipper against her most tender skin. She ignored it. She looked down at him, feeling more exposed on top, naked, while he lay clothed beneath her. With a foot on either side of him she began to push up and down, rocking between each thrust. She could feel the tip of his cock brushing against her cervix. She placed her hands on his knees and pushed back and forth, rocking further back, feeling him deeper each time. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, under her breasts, in the small of her back. Her lips parted as she gasped in more oxygen. Her eyes reduced to slits as her lust built.

He laid back and watched her intently. He could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around his cock. The hot wet softness of her inner skin was as if a silk glove wrapped around his member. Reaching up he began to play with her nipples, causing her to gasp and groan. Her gyrations quickened. Suddenly he pinched his fingers hard around each nipple and began to twist them. She whimpered, lost her rhythm temporarily. He could feel her muscles clamp down tight in reaction. He would rub them; caress them, alternately pinching and twisting them, sending her into a frenzy of mixed emotions. Pain and pleasure was his to give and take.

He wanted to cum. He needed to cum, but he was not ready to give that up yet. He enjoyed the building sensation. He looked at her hair, damp and sticking to her face and shoulders. One last time he twisted her nipples and held them in an unnatural position until she cried out. He felt her stiffen, her gyrations slowing. She looked down at him, attentive to him.

"Get down and suck me," He commanded of her.

She bit her lip to disguise her frustration and knelt beside him. She licked the length of her cock, tasting her own juices on him before taking it all in her mouth. He groaned.

Reaching over he grabbed the leash. Lightly at first, he used it as a whip, smacking it against her round ass. The lashing built up as he used more force. He saw red streaks begin showing against her white skin. Snapping the leash against her flesh one more time, he did not hold back his orgasm and came deeply in her mouth.

He enjoyed watching her take it, swallowing all his cum.

He ran his hand over her reddened ass. Grabbing onto her thigh he pulled towards him, indicating that she turn her voluptuous ass towards him. He ran his fingertips over the stripes he had raised, and then traced down the crack of her ass. Her legs parted wider for him. He could smell her arousal and felt her wetness as he slid to her opening. So wet he was able to immediately slide two fingers deep inside her. He began working his fingers in and out of her, then slipped a third one inside as his thumb played over her tightest hole.

She began moving back and forth on his fingers, moaning. Her wetness, as he worked in and out of her, was obvious by the sound. His pinky finger slid into her pussy, filling her. Pressing down harder with his thumb, it suddenly popped inside her ass.

He would push his fingers deeply, feeling it stretch the walls of her pussy. As he pulled back, his thumb would slide into her.

Back and forth, it went until she was riding his hand with as much fervor as she had ridden his cock only moments before. Her muscles began clenching repeatedly, her whole body beginning to shudder.

Suddenly she begged him, "Please, Master, May I cum? May I cum on your hand. Please Master!?"

He drove his fingers harder and faster, "yes you may cum for your Master. It pleases me."

Within seconds she was bearing down on his, the tight walls of her pussy squeezing the four fingers inside her, as his thumb rotated hotly against her tight smooth walls of her ass. She whimpered and groaned long and loud. Her fluids burst from her and coated his hand.

Slowly he pulled back his hand, enjoying the sight of her pussy, wet, oozing and open. He called her over to him, pulling her down beside him. Yanking a blanket off the bed, he wrapped them in it, holding her they drifted to sleep.

He woke up first, and watched her sleep for a few minutes. He then cooked his finger into the d-ring of her collar and tugged gently on it until she opened her eyes.

"Hello Master", she smiled at him.

"Hello my slave, time to wake. We have many more things to accomplish"

"Yes Master, do you wish to shower first?"

"You go first, I have some phone calls to make."

He could see she wanted to ask, and was pleased that she resisted.

Once he heard the water start in the shower he made the necessary call. He was smiling as he went into the bathroom, surprising her when he stripped and got in the shower too. Since she was almost done, she turned to him and worked at soaping him down, scrubbing his body. She enjoyed the opportunity allowed for touching him.

When they finished drying off he sat down and instructed her that she was to shave his face. She was surprised and a little nervous having never done it before. Patiently he talked her through the preparations needed and guided her how to give him the smoothest shave, without cutting him.

When they were finished, she ran her hands over his face, ostensibly to check for smoothness, but thoroughly enjoying the feel of his freshly shaved skin against her hands.

He led her back to the bedroom and chose what she was to wear. He would keep it simple, a plain black skirt, stockings w/garters, and a sweater. The choice of a sweater surprised her, but she did not comment on it. She was quickly dressed and waited for his approval.

He had her turn around and lifted up her skirt, baring her bottom. She heard him say to himself, "tsk tsk, this won't do at all."

He was disappointed to find the day's earlier marks already faded and moved to correct it. He went to the closet and extracted his favorite cane.

"Bend over the bed"

She quickly assumed a position, her smooth bottom exposed to him. He ran a hand over it first, then took the cane and began to lightly tap it against her. The lightness quickly turned harsher. She struggled to hold herself still, as the stinging turned to full-blown whacks. Instead of stripes, welts rose up on her ass. This was much more pleasing to his eye. He put the cane back and came back to run his fingers over the red rising skin of her flesh. If they did not have to be somewhere soon he would take her again right there. He was hard again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.