Commanding Presence - Cover

Commanding Presence

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 4: The New Ruler

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The New Ruler - What would it be like to be so submissive, so indecisive, that you couldn't even decide what chores to do around the house? What would it be like to live with someone like that? Evan Hill is in just this situation. His mother is almost pathologically submissive, and now as a young man on the verge of adulthood he is forced to assume his father's position as head of the house. Just how much of this mantle can he assume? How much should he, and how far will it go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Pregnancy  

Evan was seated at the table when Cheri walked into the kitchen. He was amazed to see that she hadn't changed. Score one for the good guys, he thought. She walked over to the table and started to sit down.

"No," he said, "just stand there for a minute. You and I have some serious business to talk about but right now I intend to talk first."

"But I'm your mother..." she started.

"I don't give a shit!" he shouted and pounded the table with his fist.

Her hands went to her mouth and a sound of a sob leaked past them. Her eyes glistened; it was obvious she was on the verge of tears. He pushed back from the table, got up and started to walk towards her. He prayed she didn't start to cry; he didn't know if he could do this if she started to cry.

"I don't really care right now," he said. "We have a problem here and I've had enough of it." He moved to where he was about four inches away from her face with his eyes boring into her, burning through her like the hot flame of a torch.

"This place has been a fucking mess for the past two years now." His language startled her and she started to say something but he continued as if he hadn't noticed.

"This place is a mess. The house is filthy unless I clean it. Our clothes are dirty unless I wash them. We would starve if I didn't buy the food and cook it most of the time. I understand that we should share the chores but you haven't done a damn thing for years except watch that stupid TV."

His voice hissed through his teeth as she stood mesmerized like a mouse caught in the glare of the poised snake, unable to look anywhere but into those burning eyes. She shivered and yet felt like she was burning up. She wanted to fall to her knees and beg his forgiveness but she was caught in his spell, unable to move.

"Well I've had enough. Things are going to change around here. I understand that right after Dad died you needed some time to grieve. Well, that was two years ago. We've both grieved and now it's time to get on with our lives, do you understand?" She could only nod her head, yes.

"Good. Now this is what is going to happen: You are going to start doing the laundry when it needs to be done, at least every other day. Got it?" Another nod of the head.

"You are also going to clean this trash heap and keep it clean. You are going to cook decent meals and they will be on time from now on, is that clear? Oh and one other thing: I don't want you lying around all day in your robe. You will get up with me and get dressed in the morning just like a normal person. Now is all that clear? Good. Now get upstairs and get changed. You can start on the laundry now."

Cheri dropped her hands, nodded her head and mumbled, "Yes." It was like she was part of a dream. She was being given a reason, many reasons, by a real reason giver. Things were so much clearer now, so much better. She turned and ran out towards her room. Only she could have known that the tears streaming down her cheeks were just as much tears of joy as they were from fear and humiliation.


Over the next few days the change in their household was so dramatic Evan was having a difficult time keeping his head from spinning off. His mother had become a cleaning demon, up in the morning early, usually before he was, breakfast was ready and she was dressed in her old cleaning clothes ready to go. He had forgotten what a really clean house could look like. Everything shone with a sparkle he had only seen in television commercials.

He didn't spend a great deal of time around the house those first few days. He thought it was better to see what she would do on her own without continuous prompting. So far it was pretty good. When he returned home he would find another part of the house cleaned to immaculate perfection, his clean laundry folded, ready to be put away and dinner ready at precisely 6:00 pm.

It was like a different woman had inhabited his mother's body. Not only was the work getting done but she seemed to be much happier. She smiled and hummed as she worked and he had yet to see her sitting in any one place for more than a couple of minutes. No more veging out in front of the tube; this woman was strictly business.

He hadn't said anything else to her about the housework since the day he yelled at her. No criticism and no real praise. He wasn't sure how she would take any praise. Remembering how his father acted around the house, he couldn't think of one single time he had praised Cheri for anything she had done. Is that how she wanted to be treated? It seemed crazy but who knows? Maybe that's what she liked. Well, he decided, there is only one way to find out. She deserved to be recognized for the hard work she was pouring into the house and he was going to give it to her. If she slacked off or had some other negative reaction, well, that would tell him something new, now wouldn't it?

That evening as they sat at the dinner table eating a really scrumptious bit of pot roast he decided to go ahead with his experiment.

"Mom?" he looked over at her expectantly.

"Yes, dear?" She looked back at him with a somewhat puzzled look.

"I wanted to let you know that you have been doing a wonderful job around here lately." She blushed and looked down at her plate.

"No, I really mean it," he said. "The house looks fantastic, the laundry is always done and ready, and the food, well, this dinner is really magnificent! I just want you to know that I see what you're doing and really, really appreciate it. I also wanted to say I'm sorry about the other day, I shouldn't have yelled and, well, let's just say I'm sorry."

Cheri raised her head to look at her son. Her emotions were in total chaos. She had been complimented on her work so few times in her life she didn't quite know how to handle it. Reason Givers gave the orders, she carried them out. If she failed she was punished and if she did well, well that was to be expected, wasn't it?

This was something new. Each word praising her fell like rain on desert sand, sucked in and absorbed, radiating a feeling of pleasure like she had never known before. She liked this, she could get used to this, her reason giver rewarding her with something other than the absence of pain. It made her feel warm and flushed; this was good, very good! She would do almost anything to continue this. But now he was apologizing! To her! He hadn't even beaten her and yet he was saying he was sorry for doing something that she obviously needed and deserved.

"No!" she said sharply, realizing she had said it far too loudly and strongly. She lowered her voice and her eyes again. "No. Don't ever apologize for that again. I deserved that and more if the truth be known. I failed you for the past two years. I don't know if I can make it up to you but I'm going to try." Keeping her eyes down the blush came back to her cheeks and she continued, "Thank you for noticing what I have been doing. It's far too little and probably too late, but you don't know what your appreciation means to me. It really means everything. Thank you."

"No, thank you, Mom. Tell you what: As a reward for all the hard work you've been doing I am going to take you out this Saturday night. Let's go to dinner and a movie. It's been too long; we both need to get out and I'm going to take you. How does that sound?"

"That... that sounds wonderful, honey." Her heart was beating a million times a minute. John had almost never taken her out except when it was business related. He had told her her place was in the home and that was where she would stay, and now dinner and a movie! It sounded like heaven!

"Good, then it's a date. Well leave at 7:00, dress nicely, we'll go to that new steakhouse and then out to the movies."


For the next few days Cheri worked like a mad fiend. Anything that wasn't cleaned was and everything that had already been cleaned was again. The house sparkled from top to bottom. Evan continued to compliment her as it seemed to make her happier and work even harder. He was really proud of what she had accomplished in less that one week.

"Great job, Mom!" he would say as he passed her while she worked, or "Wow! That looks great." Once he even patted her on the ass as he passed saying, "Don't work so hard. Everything is caught up, so take a little time for yourself." The compliments made her feel warm and content but that pat on the ass made her burn and yearn. It had been a long time since she had felt the itch down there and now she was constantly in a state of semi-arousal.

Instead of immediately falling asleep like she usually did at night, now she lay awake staring up at the ceiling pressing her legs together trying to suppress feelings that were coming unbidden. Sweating lightly, she was warm, almost as if she had a slight fever, her light nightgown felt like a blanket trapping the heat within her. She got up, turned on the ceiling fan and pulled off the nightgown. Lying on the bed spread-eagled she couldn't help but think how slutty this must look, but other than glancing at the door to make sure it was closed, she didn't move to cover herself.

That pat on the ass had burned like a branding iron. It hadn't been a grope or even a caress but she had felt it through her shorts like his hand had been a red-hot piece of iron. Visions of her son came unbidden to her mind. He was standing at the foot of the bed; all she could see of him was his upper torso, naked in the moonlight. She could almost feel the ropes tying her feet to the posts of the king-sized bed, stretching her apart and utterly open and helpless to his view.

Her nipples crinkled in anticipation, although in her fantasy her hands were tied, since she could move them she did. Slowly she cupped her breasts as they lay flat on her chest like water balloons not quite inflated to their proper size. Fingers traced their outline, nails slightly digging in causing sharp pulses of sensation. Working her way up her tits she finally reached her nipples. Rolling them between her fingers she imagined it was Evan lightly caressing her, gently pulling the erect nubs until they stood at attention by themselves. Pinching harder, the pain/pleasure shot through her body, seeming to pool in her crotch where it manifested itself as a growing wetness seeping out from between delicate pink lips.

While her left hand continued pinching and pulling at a nipple, her right hand slowly began to work its way down over her slightly rounded abdomen until her fingers gently caressed her labia, teasing her outer lips with feather-light touches. She could see him bending down between her legs, pushing them apart at the knees opening her up to his most intimate inspection.

It was his fingers that gently worked at her lips, prying them apart, the tips moving down into her as he explored ever deeper into her being. As the fingers found and caressed her clit sending jolts of electricity through her body, she imagined him rising up and over her, his face and chest filling her vision. From where she was she couldn't see his cock but she could feel the head of the hardened shaft rub against her pussy lips as he positioned himself to take her.

He stared into her eyes a slight smile on his lips; he needed no guiding to find his proper place. Eighteen years ago he had come out of there and now he was poised to return. Her breathing was hard and ragged; she wanted to press her hips up to him, wanting him to enter her, to possess her. She was the prize mare being held down while the stud stallion bred her. Slowly he moved his hips forward and the head of his cock parted the folded lips of her cunt like a hot knife cleaving through butter...

Her orgasm hit her like a runaway freight train. Exploding without warning, she felt her entire body suddenly grow rigid, her muscles locked and shaking. Pleasure coursed through her body, wave after wave hitting her on one side and then the other. Finally they subsided and she let her arms flop down to her sides.

It had been the most wonderful thing she had felt in years, much better than the few times John had actually fucked her, and much, much better than the spankings and pain he usually gave her. Of course she knew how to masturbate but he had forbidden it saying she had no right to self-pleasure since she was his and designed for his pleasure only. He had caught her playing with herself before and when that happened, or if he even suspected it, the punishment would be long and painful. Usually it resulted in an orgasm for her but nothing like this pleasure, pleasure without pain was a new and uniquely novel idea to her.

After she lay drowsing for a while, she began to think about what she had done, not really about masturbating -- she was an adult and had no problem with something so natural -- but with the fantasies that came to her while she was doing it.

In her fantasy there was no doubt it was her son that she envisioned taking her. The thought should have disgusted her, repulsed her, but it didn't. In fact it seemed the most natural thing in the world: He was her reason giver, wasn't he? He demonstrated that this week. He controlled her and she was his, yes he was her son but that meant he really loved her, didn't it?

He had given her reasons and then complimented her, told how good she was doing; he's even going to take her out as a reward! He was becoming what she truly needed: He was her compass, her navigator, her captain, the master of her ship. She smiled as she lay back; it didn't matter anyway did it? Fantasies were just that: fantasies. Such a handsome young man wouldn't want anything to do with an old bag like me anyway, she thought, but as she drifted off to sleep she could still feel the ghostly push of a cock head as it entered her, pushing in, deeper, deeper...


It was six o'clock Saturday night and Cheri was in a tizzy. Dress nicely he had said. Nicely! Did he mean dress up, kind of sexy? She blushed as she thought about it remembering the last few nights and the fantasies that took over when she went to bed. Or did he mean dress nice as in "taking Mom out for dinner" type of nice. Did she wear the beige suit, it was nice, but she thought it made her look a bit matronly. Maybe the blue dress? That was a bit more risqué, with the hem ending two or three inches above her knees and a plunging neckline that gave an ample view of her cleavage. A pair of hose with matching three-inch heels set off the outfit perfectly. It was a bit tight on her -- the last few years of inactivity hadn't been kind -- but it didn't look too bad.

The question was what was she trying to do? Was she trying to seduce her son or just go out for the evening? She told herself they were just going out for a little time together and for something different, but she wasn't sure she really believed it herself. There had never really been any doubt which one she was going to wear. The only thing that would stop her would be if he told her to change.

Evan was looking at his watch as she came down the stairs. He appeared to be mildly irritated when he looked up and saw her. His eyes got big and round, his jaw dropping his mouth open. Closing his mouth and swallowing, he looked up into her eyes.

"Oh Mom, you look absolutely beautiful."

"Is this all right? I'm not overdressed, am I? Do you think I should change?" She was blushing from his statement and with the look he was giving her she already knew what his answer would be, but it didn't hurt to hear it, did it?

"All right? Oh yes, more than all right; you are perfect! Change, don't you dare! Maybe I should be taking you to the opera instead of the movies, but change? Never! Your carriage awaits you, milady," he said holding his arm out for her to take.


At the restaurant he gave the keys to the valet and practically ran around to open her door. She couldn't remember ever having been treated like this. He was actually showing her off! Strolling slowly to the maître d's podium she could feel the eyes of the male guests following her as they walked. She felt like a prize being displayed to the crowd, a trophy catch paraded by the victor. It felt wonderful! She was tingly and giddy, she was amazed that anyone would actually want to look at her but even more amazed that Evan wanted her to be seen, not just seen but seen as his!

They were shown to their table. It was indeed a very nice restaurant: dark enough to be somewhat intimate yet not so dark as to be dingy. It was nicely conducive for two people who may have lived together but have not really known each other for the past few years. They talked about many things during the course of dinner: School and soccer to begin with but as they progressed they were able to talk about what the last few years had meant or done to them. She practically cried blubbering with apologies for the non-mother she had been until he forbade her to continue, saying a major shock like his father death was enough reason and no apologies were needed or desired.

As dinner came to a close he reached over and gently held her hand and looking into her eyes told her how glad he was that she was now "back" and how proud he was of her over the past week. She just nodded afraid that if she spoke her voice would crack and she would begin crying again. She looked in his eyes and it struck her -- not that it was much of a surprise at that -- that she now belonged to him heart, body and soul. Not with him, to him. He may not know it yet but he owned her. She was his to do with as he pleased. If he told her to whore for him she would, just because he asked her to. Kill for him? No problem. Die for him? Of course. He was her life, her god, her master.

Suddenly with this epiphany a great weight was suddenly lifted from her shoulders. Since she belonged to him he was now responsible for her; he would take care of her. He made the decisions and she just needed to do what he told her. It was amazing how realizing you're a slave -- although she didn't really think of herself in those terms -- made you free!

She didn't need to be in charge now; the only pressure failure held for her now was if she failed to perform to his expectations. She wouldn't fail by making wrong decisions. He was young for such a responsibility but she knew he could handle it. He was strong and smart; he had really been running the household for the past two years, ever since he was sixteen! Oh yes, he could handle it.

Evan could sense the change in his mother immediately. She seemed happy all night, talkative, smiling, but all of a sudden it was like someone threw the switch on the Christmas tree. Her face lit up; it was the only way he could describe it, she just lit up. He had been telling her how proud he was of her and then the small worry lines that had become so much a part of her face just disappeared, her smile got bigger, her eyes brighter. It was as if a drug had suddenly kicked in but he knew she hadn't taken anything. Besides her eyes weren't glassy. In fact she appeared more aware of her surroundings than ever, just more relaxed. Well like the doctor says, this can't be anything but a good thing.

The rest of the meal passed quickly although he could swear that she kept bending over on purpose, allowing him long looks down her dress into her magnificent cleavage. It was never obvious and when he looked at her face she was always looking or doing something else but it just couldn't be by accident, could it?

Accident or not the view was wonderful. The low plunging top accentuated the tops of her creamy globes. His mother had never been huge in that department but what she had was perfectly proportioned and when displayed properly, like now, it would give a stone statue a hardon. Even as they finished and got up to leave he thought he could detect a little more swish in her walk, something that told you you were supposed to look, that she wanted you to look. He didn't know what had happened, but he sure wouldn't complain about it!

The rest of the evening was taken up by the movie they had decided to see. He had picked a chick flick thinking his mom would like it, although he really wasn't interested all that much. That was probably a good thing because he found it almost impossible to concentrate on the show. More than ever he could feel his mom's presence sitting beside him, but not as his mom, as a sexy woman.

When she sat down and crossed her legs the hem of her dress pulled up to within inches of her crotch, her legs drew his eyes like a magnet, but that wasn't all. As the movie started she leaned over to him and rested against his shoulder. Without thinking he put his arm around her bringing her even closer. He couldn't believe she was letting him do this! She was acting like this was perfectly natural, scrunching in close to him and laying her hand on his leg near his knee. From this vantage point he not only felt her next to him, could see almost all her legs, but had a perfect view down the front of her dress! He was in heaven! That is until he started to get hard. His growing erection was pushing its way down his pants leg, the one her hand rested on of course! He held his breath, what would she do? He couldn't stop it, even knowing he would be embarrassed as hell didn't seem to stop his expression of lust!

He had never thought of himself as "well hung," as with all boys he had measured himself when erect and it came out to be a little over 7 inches. It wasn't small but he wasn't horse size either. Right then it felt like it had to be a foot long and as big around as a telephone pole. Slowly his erection grew and moved towards where his mother's hand was gently caressing his leg. Inch by inch it burrowed in his pants creating what look like a mole tunnel heading straight for her hand.

He froze, barely breathing. What would she do? Jump up screaming? Push him away? He began to tremble. Finally the head had pushed to where the heel of her hand rested, pushing under and lifting it up. He waited for her reaction, and waited, and waited. Her hand rested lightly on top of his by now fully erect member, cupped slightly as if she was holding it. She gave no outward sign that she knew it was there.

Impossible, he thought! She was practically holding it in her hand; she had to know! Then, very softly, almost imperceptibly her fingers closed around his shaft giving it a gentle squeeze. Evan thought he was going to die, with embarrassment or pleasure; which one he wasn't quite sure, maybe both!

Cheri almost jumped when she felt the lump push under her hand. She was feeling good, really good. Here she was taking it easy at a nice movie, with her man, her owner. He had his arm around her and it felt wonderful. Watching the movie, a real -- what did they call it? oh yes, chick flick -- he must have picked it for her; it sure wasn't the kind he usually wanted to see. That was sweet of him! So here she was watching the movie feeling very comfortable in the protection of his arm, leaning against him with her hand casually resting on his thigh, when suddenly something poked her hand. At first she couldn't decide what to do, fight or flee? Scream or try to hit it away? So she just froze.

After a few short seconds she realized what it had to be. It was his cock! He was getting a hardon! The first thought that ran through her mind was what was it causing this? Circumspectly she glanced around the theater. There were only a few patrons there that night, none very close and she wouldn't have considered any of them to be particularly sexy. The movie, especially at this point was decidedly non-arousing. So where did this reaction come from? She glanced down and saw that the hem of her dress had ridden up to well above mid thigh, nothing unmentionable was visible but there was a great deal of leg exposed. Suddenly she realized that from his vantage point he would be able to look right down her dress into her cleavage! Oh my God she thought, I'm doing this! He's getting aroused because of me! I'm turning on my own son! She began to blush, her face feeling hot, the heat spread throughout her body settling in her groin where decidedly un-motherly feelings were beginning to surface.

Deciding to experiment, or maybe just to tease, she began to lightly bounce her crossed leg, her pump dangling off the end of her toe. Not only did this draw attention to her legs but tended to move the hem of her dress even farther up on her thighs. There was a whole lot of leg exposed now! Along with that she slightly twisted her torso thrusting her chest out just a little bit more, not so much exposing more tit but certainly making it that much harder to ignore.

She was rewarded when she heard a slight intake of breath next to her and the hardening rod under her hand suddenly inflated to full size! She let her fingers gently curl around the tubular shape stretching his pants, not quite holding it, just sort of conforming to its contours. As lightly as she was touching it she couldn't get a real good idea of its size other than it was pretty big! Much bigger than his father's, that's for sure! The fact that her hand was halfway up his thigh and grasping his shaft told her this was no tiny tool! She shivered. Her man was a well built man; that was nice, very nice!

She could feel the tension radiating from him. He must be scared to death, she thought. This will never do! She was glad she could arouse him, it was his right to use her any way he wanted, including for his sexual gratification. It was true he didn't know that yet, but somehow, sometime, he would and he needed to be eased into his role as soon as possible. First she must eliminate his fear, later they would work on other things.

She was beginning to realize that a good master needed to be trained as much as the servant did. She thought that was kind of funny, the submissive needed to teach the dominant how to dominate her! But right now was a good time to begin letting him know there wasn't anything he couldn't do to or around her.

"It seems that someone is enjoying the show," she whispered so that only he could hear, then giving his cock a little squeeze to leave no doubt what she was talking about.

"I'm-I'm s-s-orry, M-Mom," he stammered in a hoarse whisper. His arm was rigid around her shoulder and she could hear his heart beating like a loud, fast drum as she rested against him. Then he started to lift his arm off her shoulder.

"Shh, baby, it's okay." Calmly she took her free hand and captured the arm he was moving, bringing it back down to her shoulder, and then down under her arm where it almost touched her breast.

"It's okay honey, relax, it's really okay." Emphasizing her words she clamped down on the hand around her, snuggling even tighter into his side and gently squeezed his cock through his pants.

Evan groaned. He didn't understand why his mother didn't jump up and slap him, let alone touch and squeeze him like she was doing. Understand it, no, but right now he was going to relax just like she said and enjoy it. The hand squeezing his cock didn't really feel like much through the underwear and pants but he could certainly feel something and it certainly felt good!

He tried to relax, shifting his weight and scrunching down in the seat giving his mom more room to play with him. For his part he gently rubbed up and down her side under her arm hoping this told her how much he was enjoying her ministrations. He wished he had the courage to move his hand farther under her arm, to cup the breast that was just inches away, but he didn't.

By the end of the movie his balls ached, he had had an erection, carefully ministered to by a beautiful woman or over one full hour, he couldn't wait to get home and get some release. He thought if she touched him one more time he was going to blow it right there in his pants. He had a bit to trouble walking to the car, the erection wouldn't go away and it was almost painful when he tried to move.

"A little stiff from sitting too long?" Cheri whispered to him as he opened the car door for her. He blushed furiously, hobbled around to the driver's side and maneuvered himself behind the wheel with a grimace.

"Are you all right, honey?" Cheri asked him, a worried expression on her face.

"I'll be okay mom," he grunted.

"Well I don't know how you could be," she motioned toward his groin, "given the state you're in, that is."

He blushed and his hand moved to cover himself, but he stopped. After all she had just spent the better part of an hour feeling his hardon; seeing the bulge wouldn't shock her any more than that.

"I'm really sorry," he began, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. This has been such a perfect night and now I guess I spoiled it."

"Spoiled it? Now why would you say that? Let me ask you something: What was it that led to your, shall we say excited... state?" she asked in a reasonable tone.

If possible he blushed even deeper and stared at the steering wheel.

"Do you promise not to get mad?"

"Oh course I won't get mad, baby."

"It's you!" he blurted out.

"Why thank you honey! I'm flattered."

"You're not mad?"

"How could I be mad? A very handsome man I happen to love tells me he finds me attractive and I'm supposed to get mad? I don't think so." She looked down at his "problem" and pursed her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.