Commanding Presence - Cover

Commanding Presence

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 12: Three's Company

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Three's Company - What would it be like to be so submissive, so indecisive, that you couldn't even decide what chores to do around the house? What would it be like to live with someone like that? Evan Hill is in just this situation. His mother is almost pathologically submissive, and now as a young man on the verge of adulthood he is forced to assume his father's position as head of the house. Just how much of this mantle can he assume? How much should he, and how far will it go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Pregnancy  

The doorbell rang and Cheri hurried to answer it. Standing in the open doorway was one obviously nervous young woman. The makeup from the night before had been removed and replaced with just a hint of rouge, eyeliner and lipstick. Her hair was undone and falling to her shoulders. She wore a short but not extremely short skirt, sandals and a short-sleeved blouse buttoned almost all the way up to her neck. A scarf under the blouses' collar covered her choker completely.

"Oh it's good to see you, Pam. Thanks for coming. You look wonderful tonight! Please come on in." Cheri smiled at the change in her normally extremely extroverted young friend.

"I wasn't sure if I'd ever hear from you again," Pam stammered as she entered the hallway.

Not giving her a chance to refuse, Cheri stepped up to her friend, grabbed her in a big hug and kissed her hard on the lips. Pam's eyes got very wide but suddenly she relaxed and began to return the kiss with all the warmth and ardor she could muster.

"Hey, is this a private party or can anybody join?" Evan walked into the hall still wearing an apron and carrying a wooden stirring spoon. Breaking apart, the two women started like two teenagers caught kissing by someone's dad. Realizing what they had done, they both started giggling. Suddenly much more apprehensive, Pam let go of Cheri and slowly walked over to Evan.

"Master?" she said very softly.

"Am I?" he replied with just a hint of a smile.

"Yes, you are," she said with the nervous smile being replaced by a much more natural one.

"Well," reaching up with his free hand he caressed the scarf around her neck. "I wasn't sure since I didn't see my token. I thought maybe you didn't want it and had taken it off."

"Oh no, Master!" again her eyes got big and round this time from fear and not surprise. Oh my God! she thought. He'll think I'm ashamed to be seen wearing his tag! "Oh no!" She dropped to her knees wondering if she should prostrate herself completely before him. "I didn't know if you still claimed me! I didn't want to show your claim if you didn't want me!"

Tears began to well up in her eyes while she wondered how she could have screwed this up so badly. Positive he was going to send her away, she tried to stifle a sob. Last night she had hardly been able to sleep because of the euphoric feeling that had gripped her. This morning came the fear. The fear of being rejected, of having to keep looking for her true Master through the sea of wretched filth that seemed to pervade the Dom-sub culture. She had been too long without her man, fighting to stay independent until she could find the one perfect or at least reasonable one. Finally she thought she had found him and with him a soul sister that she was sure she could love more than she loved herself. And now one stupid mistake had thrown it all away!

"Pam?" Evan's soft voice filtered through the rush of the noise of her impending doom. "Pam, please look at me."

Afraid to lift her head thinking it would be the last time she would be allowed to look at him, she reluctantly did as she was ordered. The face she saw didn't look like one that was about to crush her heart like so many others had. In fact it looked concerned, maybe even frightened.

"Pam, what's the matter? All I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to wear my tag. Do you?"

When it finally penetrated what he was asking, her sudden relief almost caused her to hyperventilate and pass out.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Please, may I? I will be yours forever. I'll be good and never cause you any problems! I promise!"

"I doubt that very much, but then I won't even attempt to promise that I won't cause you problems in the future, so let's just leave it that I claim you and you accept my claim. Now get up off your knees! As your master don't I rate even a little kiss hello?"

Jumping up she grabbed him like she would never let him go and crushed her lips to his. After a few very intense minutes he gently pushed her away and shooed her towards Cheri.

"Whoa!" he said. "Now that's what I call a hello kiss! Better scoot along and watch out or I'll get spaghetti sauce all over you. Cheri, why don't you take Pam into the living room and get her a drink. Dinner will be done here in a few minutes. Is the table set yet?"

"Of course it is, dear. Give us a yell when it's done or you need some help." Cheri then turned toward Pam. "Now you come with me and we'll get you something to drink. What would you like? Beer? Wine? Hard stuff?"

"Ah, a little wine might be nice," she was reeling from the emotional roller coaster she had been on. "Ah, Master, I mean Evan is cooking dinner?"

"Sure is. He's actually a pretty good cook but I only let him for special occasions. And by the way you can call him anything you want. If Master makes you happy then that's fine with him. Otherwise just call him Evan."

"Most of the doms I know insist on being called Master... part of the power trip you know. It never occurred to me that it mattered what I wanted to call him."

"Yes, well you are going to have to learn that we do things a bit differently. Is white okay?" Pam nodded her head and accepted the glass as Cheri continued. "To tell the truth, Evan isn't into the power trip thing very much, just enough to keep me happy but nothing more. And yes I do like him to be a little firm now and then, no pain or very little anyway, but I do like him to take control now and then. Here, have a seat." They sat down next to each other in a comfortable but not overcrowded loveseat.

"Oh by the way since he did mention it you might want to take off your scarf and let your collar be visible, but do as you choose." It wasn't seconds after Cheri started talking that Pam was franticly tearing at the scarf and unbuttoning her blouse proudly displaying her new owner's tag.

"That's partly why we wanted to bring you over here tonight. First off, we are both absolutely smitten with you but I think that's obvious."

"I'm, mmm, more than just a little smitten with you two," Pam interjected.

"Thank you, honey. Maybe smitten is too light a term but I didn't want to scare you off right away. You see the other part is the Dom-sub routine. I am submissive, as submissive as they come and I have given myself to Evan heart, body and soul. But you see Evan isn't your traditional dominant. He doesn't want to micro-manage my life or anyone's. He doesn't mind making the decisions and Being in Charge but he doesn't belittle anyone for fun. He doesn't like to cause pain and when it really comes down to it, he's not going to make you do something you didn't really want to do anyway. The question for you is, is that enough? If you want someone to really beat you down, rough you up and totally oppress you, then I'm afraid we're not for you."

Settling back in her seat Pam tried to look thoughtful but inside she was bubbling. "I think I could probably stand it," she said.

"You don't have to answer now, baby. And by the way, if you say it's not what you need or want, then we hope we can still be friends. I mean real friends. I mean friends like I hope those kisses inferred. But if not that, then at least friends. I've needed someone I can talk to -- you know girl talk -- for forever, and Evan really likes you."

"I already know what my answer is." Pam's voice seemed to get hoarse and it was becoming a real problem getting the words out. Even her eyes seemed to be having trouble focusing; her tears were getting in the way.

"Good," Cheri whispered as she took her hand, "but let's wait for Evan to formally ask. It lets him think he's in charge." They giggled as their foreheads came together and they lightly rubbed noses.

"Dinner is served!" they heard bellowed from the other room.

"Well that was quite delicious if I do say so myself, and I do," Evan pushed back from the table and patted his stomach.

"It was wonderful!" gushed Pam.

"It was excellent, Evan. You outdid yourself this time," Cheri smiled.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it. Now I'd better get this cleaned up."

At that the two women looked at each other and simultaneously pushed their chairs back and stood up.

"You sit down," said Pam.

"Better yet, go into the living room and watch TV. That ought to keep you out of our hair for a while," Cheri added.

"I could let you get away with cooking for a special occasion but cleaning up? Not a chance!" Pam said directly after. "Two collared women and he thinks he's going to do the cleaning. Boy, does he have a lot to learn!"

"Kick us right out of the union they will if it's found out," Cheri continued.

"Okay, okay! I get the message! Well if you want to do it that badly, I'm certainly not going to stop you! Have at it!" Putting his hands up in mock surrender he retreated hastily to the living room and the TV.

In a surprisingly short amount of time the girls were done and came back into the room. When he saw them he quickly turned off the TV and turned to them expectantly.

Trying to keep a somber façade, Cheri drew the nervous Pam in front of Evan.

"Slave Pamela would beg permission to speak to the Master."

"Speak, Slave Pamela." Evan also tried to keep a serious expression. "But before you do may I say how lovely your collar looks this evening? It is indeed a thing of beauty on a person of beauty."

"Thank you, Master," she said blushing a little. Then she slowly got down on her knees before him and held her crossed hands out in front of her reaching toward him. "Master, I ask that you claim me."

Not knowing what exactly what to do Evan looked around beseechingly for Cheri but she had already moved to his side and whispered in his ear, "Say 'I claim you for my own.'"

"I claim you for my own."

"Master I accept your claim and now I am yours."

("Slave, wear this token that all others shall know you to be mine.")

"Slave wear this token that all others shall know you to be mine."

"Master, this token shall I wear that all shall know I am yours."

With that she rose up and both Cheri and Evan could see she had tears running down her cheeks. Evan sprang up and enfolded her in his arms hugging her tightly to him. He nuzzled his face down in her hair and neck making little shushing sounds of comfort. Cheri was on her other side holding both of them. Soon the three of them found themselves on the couch. Evan couldn't say who was where except he knew he was on the bottom of two very soft and wriggling females. There was kissing, touching, caressing and even blatant groping going on but whose hands or lips were doing what was a little difficult to follow, if anyone were to care.

At some point he noticed that Pam's skirt was up around her waist and her blouse was either undone or missing most of it's buttons, Cheri's dress had been unzipped in back and was hanging half off her front while the hem was somewhere up around her waist and her bright pink pussy lips were quite visible and obviously very wet.

"Why don't we go upstairs where it's a little more comfortable," Cheri said.

The look he gave her was definitely an "Are you sure?" look. While he couldn't deny that Pam was an exciting handful, there was no way he wanted to jeopardize what he had with Cheri for just a piece of ass! Not when she gave him everything he wanted as far as sex goes and love, comfort and companionship besides.

Cheri could tell exactly what he was thinking and her heart nearly burst knowing he would willingly give up a chance at a piece of new ass if it bothered her. She didn't know why but what they were doing with Pam seemed to feel right. For some reason they meshed, the three of them, and it didn't worry her that her lover might have his cock in someone else's cunt very soon. She knew they belonged together and nothing could change that, nothing.

Smiling Cheri nodded her head yes and stood up and held her hand out to Pam, helping her out of Evan's lap and to her feet. Evan jumped up and the three of them slowly made their way to the bedroom shedding clothing as they went.Entering the room Cheri dropped Pam's hand and strolled over to the big bed. Slipping out of her remaining clothes she lay down on her side, legs demurely crossed, one arm propping up her head the other casually draped across her breasts. Evan, now down to his shorts, walked over and lay down so that their heads came together in the center. Pam stood looking at the two as they smiled at her. Seeing the two together was making her really hot, but then something clicked.

"You're brother and sister, aren't you!?" she gasped. "Oh my God, I can see it now! I don't know how I missed it before. I guess I just wasn't looking, but there, together, it's plain as can be!"

Looking quickly at each other the smiles disappeared and both Cheri and Evan turned back to Pam.

"No, we aren't brother and sister," said Evan. "Would it make any difference if we were?"

"Oh no, Master!" Pam said as she made her way to the bed where she knelt down on the floor beside them. "No, not at all! In fact it is so, so, hot!"

Again looking over to Cheri, Evan sighed and turned back. "Pam, we're not brother and sister like I said, but we are related."

"What? Aunt? Cousin?"

"No. Pam, Cheri is my mother."

"Oh, my, God! Your mother is your slave and you've been fucking her?" Evan nodded his head, yes.

"Pam," Cheri said tentatively. "We understand if this changes things for you, but we would really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone. We are both adults, but you understand how this would seem to others."

"Tell? Tell on my Master?" Pam practically squealed. "Oh God, no! Oh this is so hot! My Master has dominated his own mother! Christ this makes me hot! I'm so horny I'm dripping. Please Master! Please take me now. Fuck me, oh please fuck me!"

Once again Evan looked over at Cheri, raising his eyebrows in a look that meant 'This is your last chance to say no."

Grinning, Cheri replied to his unspoken question in a whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Milord, your new wench needs to be serviced. T'is cruel to make her grovel and beg."

"Aye," he grinned back at her. "T'is time she felt the rod of discipline, isn't it?" Jumping up off the bed he reached down and hauled Pam up to her feet.

"Slave Pam, are you ready to submit to your master and provide for his needs as is your duty?" he growled at her.

"Yes, Master," she replied breathlessly bending her head back to look him in the eyes as he held her tightly. "I am ready to serve you in any manner you require."

"Good, then you won't need these." Reaching up to the flimsy bra she was wearing he grabbed the fabric between her breasts and pulled until the snaps in back gave and the broken garment could be pulled off and thrown to the floor. Pam gasped slightly as the straps dug into her back but said nothing as she shook and moaned. After dealing with the bra Evan reached down and almost casually ripped her thong off, letting it fall on top of the discarded bra. Evan was pleased to note that Pam shaved all her pubic hair, leaving a wonderfully smooth, and very wet, pussy.

"On the bed, Wench," he said pushing her slightly toward his intended place of debauchery. "On your back and prepare yourself for me. Slave Cheri!"

"Yes, Milord?" Cheri jumped up from the bed as Pam climbed on, rolled to her back and spread her legs. She looked up at him visibly shaking with anticipation.

"Prepare me for my pleasure! Pay particular attention that the Masterful member is well lubricated. The new slave may be dry and we don't want me to get friction burns." Cheri almost laughed aloud. Not only was Pam not dry, she was soaking the bed linens as she waited semi-patiently on the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.