Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

She stood up, and I kneeled down in front of her, and pushed both hands up under her skirt, until they reached the elastic in the top of her panties.

"Lift your skirt, Sally, so that I can see you, please."

"All right." She bent down and lifted her skirt up to her waist, and I could see the pretty white lacy panties she was wearing, and I noticed that they were all wet over her pussy, which I could just see through the material.

I was dying to see it, as I'd never seen one before, except for my baby sister's, and that didn't really count, so I pulled them down, and was enchanted with what I saw.

I thought it would be sort of flat with a slit down the middle, but it was all plump, and what I knew from biology lessons were her labia were open, and shining wetly. It was beautiful.

She stepped out of her panties, and the picked them up and threw them onto her handbag.

"Let's get the cushions off the chairs, and use them as pillows so that we can lie on the floor," I suggested, "We'll be much more comfortable."

"All right, but we'd better lie on this," she said, going to the table and coming back with a towel. "Laura said to use this if we wanted, and just to throw it in the laundry basket afterwards. She said she remembered what it was like when she used to baby sit, being afraid to make stains anywhere."

We put the cushions on the floor, and then lay down with our heads on them. I lifted up Sally's skirt, so that all of her legs were uncovered, and so was her pussy, and then I gently started to stroke it.

"Peter, that's lovely. So much nicer than with panties on. Do you want to see my tits as well?"

"Oh Sally, you know I do. I love stroking them, but I've never seen them properly."

She sat up, and slipped her blouse down from her shoulders, and reaching behind her, undid he bra, and then took it off so that her tits were completely uncovered.

"You are so beautiful, Sally," I said, and began to stroke her lovely full tits and was amazed how firm they felt even without a bra on. Every time I'd felt them before, she'd always been wearing a bra, and I thought it was that which made them feel firm, and held them up, but hers were held up proudly without a bra.

We lay down again, and I put one hand right under her so that I could stroke her tit with it, and with my other hand I continued stroking her pussy, which felt soaking wet. As I stroked my finger along the centre divide of her pussy, the lips that I had seen opened even further, and when I pressed into the opening between them, I could feel that there was an opening near the lower end of her divide, so I pushed my finger into it.

"Peter, be gentle, don't be rough, will you. Do everything gently, it feels so much better."

The feeling of having my finger in her pussy was wonderful. The tunnel I was pushing it into seemed to be holding my finger tightly, but when I moved it backwards and forwards a bit, it slid easily because of all her juices. I imagined what it would be like if it was my cock in there instead of my finger, and I just longed to be able to do it.

I kept moving it in and out, pretending I was fucking her with it, Like I'd heard some of the older boys talking about, and while I was doing that, my other hand kept on stroking her tit, and I noticed that her nipples had grown much bigger, and were standing out more than when I'd started.

"Peter, don't just do that with your finger, it's nice, but it's much nicer when you stroke the little knob at the top. That's my clitoris, and it felt ever so good when you stroked it the other night, that's what made me come."

I moved my finger out of her tunnel, and upwards, seeking for the little knob she spoke about, and when she let out a gasp, I knew I'd found it, so I started to stroke it.

"Yes, that's it. Just keep stroking it gently. If you want to, you can suck my tits while you're stroking it, Peter, but don't be rough with them. Everything's very sensitive."

Well, I was over the moon. I was stroking her bare pussy, and now I could suck her tits as well. I bent my head over, and licked the one nearest to me. It was so smooth and resilient, and then I licked the nipple that was standing up all full and hard, and then when I put my mouth right over it, and sucked it gently, it felt so wonderful I thought I might come in my trousers, but managed not to.

"Oh yes, Peter, suck it for me, suck my tits, and keep on stroking me where your finger is now. That's so good, so good. Peter, Peter, I'm going to come, for God's sake don't stop now. I'm nearly there. Suck me and stroke me."

Her hips, which until now had hardly moved, began to buck up and down, forcing her harder against my stroking finger, but I managed to keep it where she wanted, at least most of the time I did, and I kept on sucking her tits, and thinking she might like it, I sucked bit harder, and she certainly appeared to enjoy it when I did, as her cries grew louder and more urgent.

"I'm coming, Peter, keep stroking me, yes, yes, ooooohhhhhhhhhh yes."

Her legs clamped around my hand so that I couldn't move it at all, so I just kept it pressed against her pussy, and all of her body was trembling and shaking as she came. It was a super feeling to have my hand on her pussy, when all of her was trembling, and I wondered what it would be like if my cock was inside her when she came like this. I hoped I'd soon find out.

As the trembling died away, she looked at me, smiled and said:

"That was ever so good, Peter. When we do it next time," 'Good' I thought, 'There's going to be a next time' "When I'm nearly coming, will you put your finger back inside me."

"Of course I will, whatever you want, but how will I know when to, because you wanted me to keep on stroking you."

"Perhaps if you pushed your middle finger in me, you could press on my clitoris with the palm of your hand, that would do it for me. Will you try it?"

"You know I'll try anything you want me to, Sally. I like what I'm doing so much. It was lovely to feel you and stroke you and suck you."

"Well it's your turn now, I said I'd do you when we were alone if you show me how. Do you want to lie on your back?"

I lay on my back as she asked, and she leaned over me to unbuckle the belt of my trousers, then she lowered my zip, and finally undid the button at the top of my flies.

"Shall I take them off?" she asked.

"Yes please. I don't think you'll be able to hold me properly if you don't."

She pulled my trousers down to my ankles, but my shoes prevented them coming right off, so she removed my shoes, and then took my trousers off completely. She'd been so intent on what she was doing, that she hadn't really looked at me, but when she now looked back up at my underpants, she was astonished to see the bulge in it.

"Golly, Peter, no wonder you had to adjust yourself when I was sitting on your knee, if it was sticking out like that. Let me take your pants off, I want to see you properly. I've felt you when you're hard, but I've never seen a hard... er... cock before." She pulled my pants down, pulling the top well away from my body so that my cock wasn't caught by it, and when my cock sprang up, fully erect and unconfined, she looked at it in amazement.

"Peter, It's so big. You'll never be able to put that inside me, your finger filled me up."

"Don't worry, Sally, you'll be able to easily stretch to take it. Go and look at Laura's new baby. If its head could come out, surely this could go in. Look," I said, "If I put two fingers side by side, they're about the same width as my cock. Next time when I put my finger in you, we'll see if two will go in."

"All right, but it still looks ever so big, and not just wide, but long as well, I'd no idea how big you are. Are all boys as big as this?"

"I don't know, Sally, I've never seen another one erect, but I think they are. From what I've read in books, and what other boys have said I don't think I'm extra big."

"Well, if you ever do put it in me, you'll have to be ever so gentle. Now, what do you want me to do?"

"First, will you get me a hankie from my trouser pocket."

"What do you want that for?"

"To put over my cock just before I come so that I don't make a mess when my spunk shoots out."

"Oh, I was hoping to watch you coming, Peter, and see it shoot out. I've heard girls talking about it, and I wanted to see for myself."

"All right, then, I'll take my shirt off, and then it will go on my chest and my stomach."

I took off my shirt, and lay back again with my head on the cushion.

"What do you want me to do, Peter?"

"Well, what you do is make your hand act like a pussy round my cock. Put your fingers round it, not too tight, and then rub up and down. Try it, and I'll tell you what to change if you need to. Just don't grip too tight."

She was kneeling next to me, and put one hand round my cock, so gently that I could hardly feel it, and jerked it up and down.

"Hold me a bit more firmly,... yes, like that, now don't jerk up and down, but do it smoothly... yes, that's much better."

"Should I be holding you so that the skin moves with my hand, or should my hand move over the skin, Peter?"

"At the beginning, like now, if you hold it lightly, your hand will slide across the skin, and that's nice, but when I get nearer coming, you need to hold tighter, and the skin will move with your hand. Actually, its best when your hand holds me fairly tightly, but still slides across the skin, but that needs some lubrication."

"What sort of lubrication?" she asked, all the time rubbing up and down my cock.

"I'll tell you later," I gasped, as I could feel my come building up. "Hold me a bit tighter, and rub up and down as fast as you can, Sally, you're making me come."

She did as I asked, and the feeling in my cock was delicious, I could feel that I was very nearly coming.

"Oh yes, that's it, when I come point it along my body, oh yes, Sally, faster if you can, I'm coming oh, oh Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss."

The come shot up my cock and spurted out, shooting onto my chest the first two or three times, and then gradually shooting less forcefully, until in the and, it was just oozing out of me, and making a puddle just below my belly button.

"Oh, Sally, that was so good, thank you for doing it for me, it was so much better than when I've done it for myself."

"Do you always shoot so much stuff out?"

"The first time, yes, but if I do it again as soon as I can — which takes a few minutes rest first — not quite so much, and each time after that. less comes out."

"How many times can you do it then?"

"The most I've ever done, was one evening when I was at home and nobody else was there all evening, and I came seven times, while I was reading a porno book. How many times have you come in one session?"

"About three or four."

"What were you doing at the time, besides making yourself come?"

"I was thinking about you, it was the other night, after you made me come sitting on your knees. When I went to bed I felt so horny, I had to keep doing myself. Peter. Can I taste a bit of your come, some of the girls say they like it."

"Of course you can, help yourself, there's plenty there."

She slid her finger across my chest to gather some of my come, and then transferred it to her mouth. After she had sucked her finger clean, I watched her face, which looked a little perplexed at first, but then she smiled, and reached down to scrape some more off me.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said.

"Sally, you know you asked me about lubrication. Well, you can use things like baby oil, or there is a special stuff called KY jelly, but you can just use saliva, your saliva, by using your mouth instead of, or as well as, your hand."

"What do you mean? Put your cock in my mouth?"

"Yes, just as I could use my mouth and tongue instead of my fingers on your pussy. Would you like that?"

"I'm not sure. It sounds a bit weird to me, but I'll ask one of the girls at school, she seems to know all about things like this."

"You could ask Laura, I bet she does it?"

"I might, I suppose. We'd better get you cleaned up, and get dressed before they get back. Are you going to stay until they return?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. Laura might as well know who's here with you. Will you be able to baby sit for her again soon?"

"I'll ask her, and let you know as soon as she says I can. Do you know anyone who wants a baby sitter."

"No, I wish I did."

We cleaned me up, wiping all the come off me with me of my hankies, and then we dressed ourselves again.

"Well done, Peter, That was beautifully performed," said Sally, returning to the present. "Did you enjoy it, I did."

"Oh yes, I really felt as though I was back at the age of sixteen or seventeen again. I wish that I could come as often and with as little pause between comes as I could then. It seems so unfair, a man an come the most often at an age when he has the least chance to do so."

"I don't think you have much cause for complaint, and I know I haven't. You manage your comes very well it seems to me, and I'm very grateful for it."

"I don't know about that, but if I do, it's because of the inspiration I get being with you."

"Seriously, though Peter, don't sell yourself short. Do you think I would be any happier with a super-stud who could come half a dozen times an hour than I am with you, who is sexually so generous and thoughtful? If you do, you're very wrong. Being with you, is wonderful, and I will never cease to be thankful that Angie and Lucy became friends, if they hadn't I would never have met you, and my life would be very much poorer." She leaned across and kissed me. "Speaking of those two, shall I ring them now?"

"Good idea, shall I make us a drink while you do so?"

"Yes please, a coffee for me please."

I went into the kitchen and made our coffees, and while doing so, I could hear Sally's side of the phone call.

"Hello Angie, is it your turn to answer the phone?... Give her a shout then will you... Hi Lucy, everything OK with you two?... Yes thank you, we had an enjoyable game, we played with the captain and his wife... I'll tell you all about them and what they said when I see you... Is the house all clean and tidy?... Well I hope it is when I get there tomorrow... Yes, I expect to be there by early afternoon, so I'll be at home when you get there... All right, don't be late for school in the morning... Yes, I expect we'll be in all evening, unless we go out for a bite to eat, we only had a cup of tea, a few sandwiches and a piece of cake at the club, and all we had for lunch was a bacon sarnie each... No, we are not living on the fruits of love, Lucy, you cheeky little madam... All right, sleep well both of you" I held out my hand for the phone. "Peter wants a word, so I'll say night, night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.