The Back Seat - Cover

The Back Seat

Copyright© 2005 by Dizzy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A simple stroke story without much plot that takes place mostly in a car.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   School  

It all began with a simple car ride back from a conference. My friend was riding with me in the passenger side gazing out the window at the rolling hills. To pass the five-hour driving time, we were both talking about various interests and hobbies. I really don't know how, but somehow our conversation turned to sex (doesn't it always turn to sex when you're with someone you're interested in?).

"So what's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?" I asked Andrea.

"Hmm... let me think about that... god, I can't believe we're talking about this..." replied Andrea.

"Come'on, we've talked about almost everything else, haven't we?" I responded.

"Well... I don't know, this is really reaching deep into the gutter you know." she replied.

"It's up to you Andrea, if you're chicken, then that's ok... I'll understand." I replied. I knew she'd take up the challenge. She was the type that didn't like any weaknesses in front of everybody.

"Ok... fine, but if I have to tell, then you'd better spill the beans too!" said Andrea.

"Alright, it's a deal." I answered.

Andrea began her tale, "... when my boyfriend, now an ex-, were dating, we thought it would be really neat to "do it" in the park. So, one night we went out to the local park and did it right on one of the picnic tables... god, I was so scared that we'd get caught, but luckily no one caught us. I still remember the errie feeling lying there totally naked on the picnic table while my boyfriend was busy tongue my clit with his velvety tongue. His finger was rubbing my clit while his tongue lightly licked it... god, it was driving me crazy! I moaned even louder when he slid his finger into me. I was beyond the point of no return by this time... I had to fuck him! But he wanted me to suck him first, so I got up and leaned over to under his jeans. I really wanted to fuck him, so I quickly grabbed his dick and sucked on it hard while bobbing my head up and down on his cock. My tongue flittered on the underside of his big head, where it's the most sensitive. I gradually took his dick into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down while sucking and licking his head. He let out a groan each time I went down. I could feel him tense up, so I quickly stopped and pinched his dick head to prevent him from cumming so fast. I lay back down and spread my legs for him. "Come on and fuck me... I want you so bad. I cried." He quickly put on a condom and entered me. At first he slowly stroked into me, but he sped up after I kept yelling "Faster... faster... come'on fuck me nice and hard!" I could feel my orgasm beginning as he bucked into me. He was fucking my so hard that I could feel his balls slap against my butt each time he entered me all the way. God, it was incredible. I squeezed him each time he slid into me just to drive him crazy. I began to orgasm and I squeeze him so hard, he also started to cum at the same time. I felt his cock pulsate as his cum shot out. His pulsating cock set me off again as I moan louder, shuddering as I came again. When I finally settled down, we quickly got cleaned up and dressed. Both of us didn't want to get caught by the Park Police so we ran to his car and drove off."

"There!" "Now your turn!" said Andrea.

Her story had already turned me on. Add the fact that I was interested in her didn't help matters. I caught her glance quickly at the tent starting to form in my lap and quickly started my story before I turned flush red.

"Hmmm..." I thought to myself... I was never the adventurous type. In fact, considering most of my other friends' exploits, I was relatively inexperienced. My last girlfriend wanted to save her virginity for marriage, and I honored that request. Of course, that left me with only a few other options... and one of them was going down on a woman.

I glanced over at Andrea and noticed that she seemed a bit aroused from telling her story. I could distinctly see that her nipples had hardened under her t-shirt and her face seemed a little flustered. I thought to myself, "I wonder if there could be anything between Andrea and I? I've always been interested, but she never seemed to want anything more than friendship. Oh well, que sera, sera."

"Well?" asked Andrea, bringing me back to reality.

"Ok, ok." I replied. "I was just thinking of an instance... I'm "new" at this you know."

"Yeah, suuurreee you are" retorted Andrea.

"Alright." I said. "While attending law school, I dated this girl, Felicia, in the undergrad school. During finals, my girlfriend and I went into the stacks of the main library and kinda messed around. There, I'm done."

"That's it?" cried Andrea. "Come'on... give me some more details, I gave you plenty!"

I knew I'd get a rise out of her over that brief synopsis.

"Alright, Alright..." I replied while continuing my story.

"To this day, I still wondered why I even dated Felicia. Actually I know why... because she was simply stunning and the sex was wild. However, in the end, I finally broke it off because she "fell in love" with someone over the Internet and couldn't decide whether she wanted to stay with me or not. Her supposed Internet friend was scheduled to meet her that summer of 96 and she was going to decide then. However, I had no intention of waiting until the summer. After she first dumped me on my birthday and put me through hell, I wasn't about to be the backup boyfriend. So right before my law school finals, I told Felicia, "Hasta la vista, Baby... and have a nice life." However, the memories of our wild escapades are still with me."

"Ahhhh... poor you..." said Andrea.

"So, where's the good part?" she asked.

"While studying with her in the main library during finals week, I decided that I REALLY needed a study break. So I went over to Felicia's study cubicle and ask her to come with me. I had that "silly grin" on my face so she instantly knew what was up. We raced up to the stacks level, grabbing some paper and a pen. The Stacks in the main library was HUGE. Rows and rows of dusty books as far as the eye can see. Every once in a while, there will be some tables and chairs at various intersections of shelves so people can sit down and read what they had grabbed off the ancient shelves. Felicia and I wandered for about ten minutes, pretending to look busy with our papers. Eventually we wound up in a corner in a secluded area of the Stacks. We grabbed a few books off the shelves nearby to create the illusion of being busy with research."

"Hmmm... you know anything about cell biology?" I asked Felicia while looking at one of the books I had grabbed.

"Nope," replied Felicia.

She held out a book that she had grabbed.

"You know anything about plant reproductive systems?" asked Felicia, grinning.

"Nope." I replied. "But I do know something about this though..." I continued while taking Felicia in my arms and giving her a nice long kiss. My arms slowly caressed her back.

I sat down on one of the chairs while she straddled me. I untucked her blouse so that I could stroke her soft skin... and unhook her bra. She wasn't well endowed like the porn stars, but 34B with nice quarter-sized nipples was perfect for me. She slowing pressed herself against my hard-on while we kissed. Then I started caressing her nipples through her blouse, drawing a gasp from Felicia.

"God, you're making me so wet!" moaned Felicia.

"That's the idea, isn't it?" I replied while moving my left hand to her skirt.

Luckily, Felicia was wearing one of her black miniskirts so I had easy access. I slowly moved her panty aside and stuck my middle finger into her pussy. She gasped again and pressed herself against my finger while my right hand played with her nipples. I used my left thumb to caress her clit while slowly stroking my finger in and out of her wet pussy. She moaned into my ear and starting nibbling on my ear lobe, which really got me horny. I asked her to slid off of me and sit on the table. I watched her get up and sit on the table, spreading her legs open for me. Her glazed eyes looked at me, yearning for more pleasure as I shifted my chair around to get better access to her on the table. I moved my head forward, spread her pussy lips with both my hands and started tonguing her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.