When Did You Fall in Love? - Cover

When Did You Fall in Love?

Copyright© 2005 by large_pianist

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How did it happen? When did my best friend start looking at me in this way? How did I make it this far being so clueless?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

"When was it? Was it the Christmas of our senior year in high school that the "shopping trip from hell" happened?" I was on a roll now, again probably imaginary, but rolling nonetheless.

"Sure, I remember our going shopping and the dinner and..."

"Sam, please don't jump ahead," I pleaded. "I will admit that when you had that orgasm after the day of shopping, the look on your face afterwards was that of an angel. But, we are making progress and you promised, unlike that shopping trip you conned me into, so I'm not hearing any excuses from you today. And don't try flashing that beautiful smile at me, it's just not gonna work today. We only have a few more miles of walking and thinking that I have to do before we get to our destination. Trust me, it'll be worth it."


The rest our high school days seemed to just flash by. We went to the senior prom together. I guess we both knew that we wouldn't be let down by the other. Our senior ditch day picnic was fun. We went to a park that had a nice picnic area, some hiking trails, horseback riding and a swimming pool. We hiked, played Frisbee golf, ate and swam. It was a lazy day, great for doing just nothing, right at the end of a busy senior year.

Finals came and went and we both knew we had done well. Studying together assured us of that. We had both enrolled at Cal State Hayward and would be taking most of the same classes for the first year, and of course, we'd be commuting together. Our parents had surprised us with a trip to Disneyland for the Grad Night that our school had made available.

So we graduated on a windy Friday evening. The commencement speaker was our local congressman. Boring, but he touched on all of the normal graduation themes. This evening was so special for us. Sam and I had made arrangements with our senior adviser to be able to stand next to each other during graduation and it was so good to have my best friend right there beside me.

We took a bus to Anaheim, about a six-hour trip, and got to Disneyland at about 1:00 AM. The party would go all night long, with all the rides open and the food discounted. Sam and I found ourselves gathered with about 25,000 other graduating seniors, and yet, even in the midst of that crowd, we spent the whole evening being alone with just each other. The time spent on "Pirates of the Caribbean" was fun and Sam and I snuck some kisses in during that ride. We wandered around the park, hand in hand, just taking in the warm June evening and looking forward to the future. We were going to college next year and both of us were still undecided at what we wanted to do, but still this was an exciting time.

We finished the night with a big breakfast at about 8:00 in the morning and piled back onto the bus for the return trip home. Sleepy, Sam curled up in the bus seat resting her head on my shoulder, while I made a makeshift pillow out of my jacket and leaned against the window and slept. After about 3 hours, the bus made a rest stop, and we woke up, stretched our legs and got some fresh air.

While I went to hit the facilities, Sam had picked up a couple of Cokes for us, and then she made her dash to the bathroom and came bouncing back to where I was sitting, plopping her cute little butt right in my lap. "My dear Miss Samantha, what do you think you are doing?" I asked with my best British accent in effect.

"I'm trying to find a comfortable place to sit on the lap of my best friend," as she squirmed around. Oh, she got my attention; I was starting to feel the bed sheet tent-pole rise and, of course, so was she.

"As much as I would love to continue this little bit of excitement, you know we can't do anything here. You also know that I will probably be thinking of all sorts of payback for this little stunt."

"Well," she smiled, "as long as I don't have to wait too long for you to pay me back, I guess I will let you off the hook; but just this once."

We slept the remainder of the ride home, gathered our souvenirs, got into my little car and bid farewell to high school life forever. On the way home, Sam pestered me about when I was going to pay her back.

"No Sam," I hinted, "I didn't say I was gonna pay you back, I said there were thoughts of payback in mind. To pay you back is as though I owe you, and payback can get downright ugly. You just don't know when payback is gonna strike. When you least expect it, expect it."

For the next two weeks I had Sam looking over her shoulder. She was jumpy at the thought of what I might do. I wanted to keep her hanging, but I just couldn't keep on with the teasing. I was over at her house just hanging around one Saturday evening. We were watching TV in her family room as her parents were in the living room reading. Sitting next to her on the couch I launched my plan.

As was our habit during the summer months, we were just wearing shorts and tee shirts. I started out by letting my first and second fingers absently walk around on her bare legs. I would get up to her thighs and walk back down, trying not to pay any real attention to her and make it seem like I was just messing around. I did notice that she was starting to get a little flushed and I asked her if she was getting warm. She just looked at me like I had asked her to go play in the middle of the road.

I asked her if she would mind if I gave her a little back rub and she gladly accepted. She turned her back to me and I let my magic fingers roam over her back, shoulders and neck, rubbing and gently caressing her. I could tell by her contented sigh that she was really relaxing. I knew the time to strike was near.

I put my hands under the back of her shirt and reached up and unhooked her bra. I told her it was so I could "do" her back a little better. She murmured her approval and I continued on my path. By this time I had her fully under my spell. No way was she getting away this time.

I reached over to my glass from an earlier soda, snagged two of the ice cubes and palmed them with my left hand. I continued to work over her back with my knuckles. When the time was just right, I moved my right hand smoothly around to her front and gently pushed her bra up and cupped her boob. She sucked in a big breath, and pushed her boob further into my hand.

I manipulated her boob for a few minutes and she whispered that her other boob was getting jealous and would I massage it also. So, with her permission, I took my ice loaded left hand, and grabbed her other boob. She yelped at the sudden intrusion of my ice cold hand, and I transferred one of the ice cubes to the other hand and continued my manipulation of both of her breasts with two very cold hands.

She wriggled and tried to fight me off, but I remained steadfast. She threatened to scream but I was prepared for that eventuality. I asked her, "Just how would it look to your parents to find both of us in here, with your bra undone and my hands up the front of your shirt?" I told her it was time to take her punishment like a trouper.

My roaming hands had another plan, so I released her breasts and grabbed another ice cube and quickly put it down the back of her shorts. "It's time to cool off this hot little butt of yours after the teasing that you did to me on the trip back from Anaheim."

Another yelp accompanied the icy intrusion. Then when I was sure that she was really gonna lose it, I released her from the clench that I held her in. Shushing her, I backed away to the other end of the couch we were seated on and tried to be as casual as I could. The blush on her face was evident. There was no smile on her lips, just a solid determination to really cream me.

"Sam, I told you about payback and you thought I would never do it, but I got you and you know it. Just think about it."

Sam sputtered and fumed a bit. She eventually came to the conclusion that teasing Tom in public was not the smartest thing to do.


Our summer together was fun. We both got jobs at a local department store and tried to get days off together. We took trips to the beach and Boardwalk, when we were not working. Santa Cruz is a funky town where many of the residents were stuck in the 60's. I had spent many days there as my Grandparents lived close to the beach. It was so much fun going to the Boardwalk, getting fresh salt-water taffy and generally just goofing off together. Did I mention that Sam looked great in a tiny bikini? Definitely worth looking at, but although we fooled around a little, our relationship always seemed to me to be that of best friends.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.