When Did You Fall in Love? - Cover

When Did You Fall in Love?

Copyright© 2005 by large_pianist

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How did it happen? When did my best friend start looking at me in this way? How did I make it this far being so clueless?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Sam and I resumed our walk and I asked her if she remembered that day at the gravel pit. "Do you remember the day at the gravel pit that you first showed me your breasts?"

"What is with all of these questions? How come we are taking a trip down memory lane?" She asked.

"Are you gonna keep asking me questions, or is this little talk gonna come to an end right now? Believe me when I say that you will understand when I get through."

She sighed heavily and said, "OK, your question is do I remember that day? Of course I remember that day. What girl ever forgets the first time she showed off her boobs to a boy?"


I licked my lips in anticipation. Like when my mom was making brownies and she asked if I wanted to lick the spoon. I wanted the brownies, but the spoon would hold me until the baking was done. Sam peeled off her shirt and I saw her bra with the little bow between her breasts. She reached behind her back and with a quick twist she unhooked her bra. She held the bra in place with her hands and made me promise that I wouldn't laugh. At that moment, I would have promised to give her my baseball card collection, just for a look at her boobs.

She dropped her hands and pulled the straps aside and removed that last barrier. I was just amazed. Here were two of the most perfect things in God's creation. Baseball sized, standing high and proud, with nipples topping them that were the diameter of my pinky finger and stood out about a quarter of an inch from the center of her round aureole. "Do you want to touch them?" She asked shyly. I gulped, nodded and moved closer. "Just be gentle, don't squeeze them, sometimes they are really tender because they have been growing a lot."

That first touch would make me a boob man for the rest of my life. Nothing else could compare, I fondled her breasts with a light touch and she gave me the sigh that let me know I was doing something right. When I rubbed her nipples for the first time, she gasped. I stopped and asked her, "Did I do something wrong, did I hurt you?"

She purred, "No it just feels way different from when I touch them. My nipples are very sensitive and that sent a kind of shock through me when you touched them. After a few minutes of me caressing her boobs she said, "Don't you think we should be getting back in time for dinner?" No, I didn't, I wanted to stay right there playing with her boobies for the rest of my life, but I didn't want to appear too eager, lest the chance to touch her never presented itself again.

"Sure, we wouldn't want our parents mad at us or anything."

She got her clothes back on and we hopped on our bikes for the ride back home. The trip back home was short, and the topic of our little session of discovery and anatomy didn't come up for quite a few weeks.

When next we took a ride out to the pits, we hit the water and played, splashed and horsed around. We had a big water fight and even wrestled a bit. I chased her through the water and snapped her bra strap. "Oh, you want to play it that way to do you?" she squealed. Her next move was right out of the wrestling handbook. She reached over to the waistband of my underwear, which were showing above my shorts and yanked them up. (This ladies and gentlemen is known as a Melvin or a wedgie.) I yelped when the material tightened around my inflated organ, (all that horseplay had given me a boner). She didn't let go of my underwear and with her other hand she grasped my package and gave a squeeze. Well I was so embarrassed that she had felt my erection (and even knew that I had one), that I twisted both of her hands away and held them with a death grip by her wrists.

"Sam, why in the world did you grab me like that? I understand the Melvin, but that is supposed to be done from the back and not the front where you could do some damage." Sam struggled against my grip on her wrists until I let her go. She looked up into my eyes, flashed me the thousand-watt smile and nearly melted me on the spot.

"You had the chance to touch me a couple of weeks ago and I just wanted to have the same fun. I thought that maybe you didn't like touching me because you never brought it up again."

She was flirting with me big time then and I couldn't buy a clue to save my life. I reached out for her and pulled her into a big hug and told her I was ready to get out of the water so we waded to the shore, plopped down on the grass and talked. "Sam, I am so sorry about not talking about this with you. I have to let you know that I didn't know where all of those strange feelings were coming from. A couple of weeks ago we were fooling around and I thought it was a one-time thing and I didn't want to make a big deal out of me touching you. You excited me that day. Today you got to feel how that excitement feels." I continued, "This is like nothing I have ever felt before. All of a sudden my blood rushes to my crotch and everything feels funny. It feels uncomfortable sometimes and I can't control it."

She flashed me another 1000-watt smile and said, "Tom that is just sex you are feeling. Didn't you pay attention when we studied biology? When a guy likes a girl, there is sometimes a reaction that your body has that causes an erection. There, I said it. You have an erection. A boner, a woody and don't forget our friend the hard on. By the way, I showed you my boobies, can I see your erection?" Where did she learn these things?

"No way, those were just boobs, not your reproductive system. If I show you that, I will be showing you everything."

Her grin drooped a little but she came back with, "I don't have any problem showing you everything, you are my best friend and I know I can trust you." With that she started whipping off her shirt, bra and shorts until she was down to her pink panties.

"Your turn." I pushed away my feeling of dread and unsnapped my cutoffs and pulled them down, leaving me in my jockey shorts. My boner felt relieved at the room. I looked up into her grinning face and she said, "both of us at the same time." I nodded and removed my shorts as she removed her panties.

My boner got caught in the waistband of my shorts and sprang back against my belly with a slap, she giggled and said, "it looks a little angry." I was a little embarrassed and was still quiet. I looked at the sparse hair around the junction between her legs and blushed. Wow, she was naked and we were alone. She reached over to me and touched my hardness and squeezed a bit. A couple of strokes with her hand were all it took for me to start shooting all over her breasts, belly, arm and hand. I didn't need an explanation of what had just happened.

She moved back startled and the force of the eruption. "Wow, that was powerful. Does it always shoot out this much? I can't believe how hard it is. Does it hurt being trapped in your shorts like that?" I was in no mood to answer a bunch of questions. I was breathing heavy and didn't answer her right away. Sam noticed and continued, "Don't worry about it, from what I have read this happens a lot with guys their first time with a girl. Besides, you haven't touched me yet, wouldya like to?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.